Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slaughter Of Innocence [private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:12 am

Christian had been working as a bartender for the Inn tonight. After what he did a few days ago as a chef, they decided to call for him again, this time to stand in for the current bartender. She was pretty sick, so it was up to Christian to make sure that everyone got their drinks. He was forced to wear a black suit, which wasn't too bad for the night or anything... but it certainly wasn't his kind of style. It was true he much preferred the brighter colors, but it didn't seem like a bar would have any of those. Shaking a drink in the mixer, he slid it onto the counter as the customer would happily take their drink over to their booth. Christian sighed a little bit.

Being a bartender was hard. It wasn't because of the drinks, that was easy. He was pretty good at making them, it was simply that a proper bartender needed to interact with his customers in a vocal way, which was a skill that Christian frankly didn't  have. He hated to talk, and only did it when he needed to. That being said, a bartender would have some customers who would want to chat, and that frankly wasn't Christian's strong suit, or suit at all.

Christian would lean against the counter behind him, crossing his arms. The bar was pretty quiet, it was a monday after all. It was just getting dark out, and honestly, he didn't think he would get that many more customers. That was a blessing for his talking problem, but not quite a blessing for his paycheck. Man, what a life he lived, eh? It suddenly started to rain outside, the sound of the drops somewhat relaxing Christian as he awaited for someone new to come in that door so he could get this shift over with.

#2Seira 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:16 pm

Seira
You've slipped under my skin,
poisoned my blood and seized my heart.

The Holy Capital was beautiful; the residents of Crocus were civilized, educated humans with a distinctive taste for art and music — Seira Navillera adored the metropolis, even though it was a relatively unfavourable place for vampires. She had not fed on humans in weeks and while there was no desire, there certainly was a need and Seira knew she had to to find someone if she wished to survive. She found this feature of vampyrism especially barbaric and although she had always been a greedy eater, the woman would perhaps never get used to the idea of relying on blood for survival.

Seira felt and looked fatigued — her skin was paler and faint dark circles marked her otherwise pretty face. ”I will return soon,” a frustrated sigh rolled over her lips and she gave Espeon a gentle pat; the feline creature was always by her side and even though this was inappropriate, Seira decided that she had to stay in the inn’s room in case the vampire needed assistance. Batra's Inn was a decently sized two-story inn, with plenty of rooms on the second floor and a restaurant + bar on the first floor; Seira was staying upstairs, but decided to pay the bar a visit in hopes of finding someone delicious down there.

Any drunkard would do — bars/pubs and every other place that sold alcoholic beverages made decent hunting grounds and more often than not she found herself taking dizzy, clueless men with her only to drop them into a ditch when she was full. It was only the beginning of the week and while there weren’t many customers to be expected, the starving vampire wasn’t going to be picky. Seira put a little makeup on to hide her flaws and walked downstairs and towards the bar. There were a few people — some travelers, some locals — and after taking a look around she approached the bar itself and took a seat.

”Gin Tonic,” she said to the bartender and it took her a few moments to notice the unfamiliar face. Seira was used to seeing a woman down here (a pretty brunette, awfully talkative but a talented mixer) and upon realizing that she’d been replaced for the night, the vampire’s attention shifted to the blonde male instead. He was tall and handsome, but seemed strangely out of place and after she spotted the odd, pointy pair of ears the woman’s head tilted to the side and a frown crossed her face. She waited until he was forced to look at her due to serving the drink before reaching out and giving one of his ears a gentle tug.

”You have funny looking ears," she noted nonchalantly, ”what exactly are you?"

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] LqKLdpe
#3Guest 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:39 am

There was a girl that walked in this time. Christian liked her hair as he looked at her for a brief second, admiring her, before turning back to his duties as bartender. He'd imagine she'd probably come up and order something... hopefully she wasn't too talkative or anything. The woman sat down at the bar and ordered her drink, to which Christian simply nodded as he began to prepare the drink. Little did he know that was about to happen to him next would be a lot worse than having to have a chat with somebody.

Christian would start to put the drink on the counter, before his ear was tugged, as he through instinct would lean his head in to avoid his ear being pulled off, even though the force of it wasn't very strong. Still though, it was like his body reacted on his own. It took Christian a while to process what was happening right now, but all he knew was that his ear was being tugged by this strange girl, she was asking what he was, and most of all, Christian did NOT like it. He would begin to close his eyes and begin talking, the surprise of getting it tugged allowing him to talk without thinking to deep on it, though still in his usual soft voice.

"Stop, stop! I'm an elf!" He responded, hoping this woman would let go of his ear now, as he looked over to her with eyes that could be described as shouting out "please no!" to her. He had a huge frown on his face as well. Hopefully she got the clue that he wanted to be let go of, and that his ears were not playtoys for people.

#4Seira 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:24 pm

Seira

Seira did not expect him to become defensive; it had merely been a simple tug and she certainly wasn’t rough. The bartender’s ears were cute — almost ridiculously so — and when he pulled away from her after placing the drink onto the counter, an amused chuckle escaped her lips and Seira shook her head ever so slightly before leaning back and taking a sip from the glass. She was still staring at him and she was surprised to find that although his expression revealed how startled he was, his voice remained steady and calm. He had kind-looking blue eyes and if his hair had been just a little bit lighter, he probably would have reminded her of a certain someone.    

The woman crossed her legs and placed the glass to her lips one more time, thinking about what he had said to explain the ears; if vampires existed (something she hadn’t been aware of until Bianca turned her), then why not elves? Seira was surprised to say the least, but she hid her feelings well in an expression of disbelief and scorn — no normal person would believe in something as silly as elves, right?

”No you are not,” the vampire spoke with a shrug and arched an eyebrow. ”It’s okay, your ears are kind of cute — certainly nothing to be embarrassed about,” she flashed him an innocent smile and eagerly awaited his reaction. There was something off about him, although Seira couldn’t quite place it — still, she didn’t think someone as unique and rare as an elf would give away their identity like that. If there was some truth to his words, she was most definitely interested though. ”So, when’s your shift over?” Seira knew this place closed early — at least compared to most bars and pubs — and since she intended on eating tonight, it was time to pick a victim anyways.

Elf or not, he would do the job.

#5Guest 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:01 pm

Christian sighed in a deep relief as his ears were finally free from the terror of that woman's hands. It was a life threatening experience, thought not really. She seemed to think that Christian was not an elf, to which Christian was about to speak up, before realizing the exchange would probably end up pointless in the end anyways.

At the comment that his ears were cute, Christian's cheeks just couldn't help but turn just a bit red as he would stay silent for now, slightly puffing up his cheeks a little as if he was slightly frustrated. When asked when his shift ended, Christian would look over at the clock in the corner. It seemed like he has about 10 minutes left, time really flew by. Christian looked back at the woman and spoke, once again shyly and softly. "10 more minutes." He wasn't quite sure why this woman asked that, though. Maybe she wanted him gone so the next bartender could come and take his place? While that slightly hurt his self esteem, he was sure the other bartender would be much better off with his ears being pulled, at least more so than Christian was. Or maybe she wanted to do something else with him once he was off work? He wasn't sure, but he might be finding out soon.

#6Seira 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:24 pm

Seira

”Excellent,” a bland smile crept onto the vampire’s face; there weren’t many customers left and the bar was nearly empty. There was no one else inside who currently caught her attention and although it was always easier when the victim was drunk — and forgetful — she certainly wouldn’t have any problems with taking over this particular male. ”You should finish quickly and tell me more about why you think you are an elf,” she said and emptied her glass.

Seira was still wondering whether or not what he had said was the truth, but she’d find out eventually.  She certainly had a favourite blood type (B+ to be exact) and although she was never going to be picky, she couldn’t help but wonder if other races tasted different from humans — could she even feed on other vampires, or would that be cannibalism?

The mere thought made her roll her eyes and she shrugged it off, not even wanting to think about the only other vampires she knew as of now. Seira waited patiently until the ten minutes were over before she leaned over the counter and stared at the blonde. ”What’s your name anyways?” He wasn’t exactly talkative, but Seira couldn’t blame the man. She was the same and she rarely approached strangers unless she absolutely had to — which happened to be the case as of now.     

#7Guest 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:09 am

The woman certainly seemed to have some sort of doubt that he was an elf. Was she blind? A normal person could tell elfs apart just by their ears. And as far as Christian knew, there was no other race that had ears like an elf. Though, at the same time, Christian found delight in knowing that he would teach this girl something, so he simply smiled and said "Okay." For the time being. The shift of his was almost over thankfully, and he supposed he wouldn't mind spending it with this girl. While she certainly was a little rude for pulling his ear, she didn't seem all that bad, and she was kinda pretty too..

Upon being asked his name, Christian had no hesitation to answer. This was something he got a lot, and if it meant that he had to talk to say it so be it. There was no way to say his name through body language, so he would be forced to say it all the time. This was when he would feel comftorable talking, though to be fair he felt a little more open this evening than he did usually. Did he accidently sip some of the wine? He didn't think so. Maybe it was just this woman that got him to open up a little bit on this evening.

"My name is Christian, what is your's?"

#8Seira 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:27 am

Seira

The bartender’s forthcoming response surprised her; she didn’t expect for him to be so accepting and willful to give away something as precious as information regarding his race. Seira always thought that she had to protect her identity, but at the same time she couldn’t think of anything dangerous that could relate to being an elf — thinking about it now, they were most likely nothing more than nature loving, good-hearted peachmuffins. When he introduced himself to her (and even asked for her name in return) a genuine smile snuck its way onto the girl’s lips.

”It’s nice meeting you, Christian. My name is Seira,” the vampire made a habit out of collecting the names of the people she fed on. Somehow she thought that remembering them in some way would excuse what she did — deep down she knew this wasn’t true — and in the end it was merely one of many strange coping mechanisms. One day she might even get used to the idea of having to do what she did.

She watched and waited patiently and when he eventually finished his work, Seira stood up and walked a few steps towards the door that led upstairs to where the apartments and rooms were located. The last few guests had left as well and now all that was left was to close up and turn the lights off. ”This way,” she said nodding towards the door and waiting for him to follow up.

#9Guest 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:36 am

Christian smiled and nodded towards the girl as she said her name, perhaps warming up to her a bit now, even after she grabbed his ear and all. Christian would finish up his shift pretty fast, as the last few minutes seemed to go away like they were seconds at most. Suddenly, Christian saw that the girl had gone up to where the rooms and apartments were, before hearing what she said and getting a little confused. ""Er, okay!" he said, as he made his way from behind the counter towards the stairs. He wondered what she was planning, before realizing that those were the way to the rooms and apartments. His face turned red in just the slightest, thinking of the wrong things before shaking his head to himself and clearing his mind of those thoughts. Still... what in the world was she doing?

Christian nodded, and began to go through the door and waited for her as he looked back, still confused as to what she was going to be planning here. "So, what exactly are we doing, Seira?" He asked, feeling oddly comfortable talking. Maybe he did have a little bit of wine... either that, or perhaps this was what they called "charm". Either way, while he certainly wasn't blabbing his mouth and still took some thinking before he spoke, he felt a little bit more comfortable speaking than he usually did.  He waited for the woman's answer for now.

#10Seira 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:19 pm

Seira

Seira initially intended to drink his blood and disappear, but the circumstances had changed when she noticed that he was different; she wanted to know about the elven race and perhaps this was the perfect chance for her to offer him some alcohol as well while they talked. A glass of wine always made things easier and she quietly led him up to her room, which was at the very end of the hallway. She didn’t turn the lights on — vampires could see perfectly in the dark after all — and assumed he would simply follow her.

”You wanted to tell me about elves, remember?”

Hunting had never been difficult and it still surprised her how easy it could be — then again, when Seira was still human herself Bianca’s charm and sweet words had mesmerized her immediately as well; it was difficult to resist a vampire, especially a pretty female one. ”Christian, now that I think of it I have actually never seen ears like that,” she began and offered a light hearted smile, ”I guess it’s my fault for being so uneducated and ignorant in that aspect — after all, anyone could tell that those ears aren’t human, right?”

She opened the door to her chambers and invited him in. ”Please, have a seat and be my guest,” this time she turned the lights on and nodded towards the table across the room. In the meantime, Seira approached one of the shelves containing a few bottles of wine and picked a red one. She didn’t think about asking him whether or not he drank alcohol — he was a bartender, of course he did. She poured him a glass, then herself, took a seat in front of him and crossed her legs.

”So, is there anything else other than the ears that your kind is known for?”

#11Guest 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:29 pm

Christian knew that thinking those kind of things was silly, and so when she commented on him telling her more about elves, he felt pretty embarrassed in himself for even thinking those kind of things. Oh well! He didn't mind telling her more about elves. He would nod, making his way up the stairs.

He felt a little bit weird when she said how uneducated she was, it felt strange to see someone admit that. Christian shook his head, and spoke softly. "It's okay. Some people have never seen an elf before, depending on where they live."

Being led into her room, Christian would head in and take a seat on one of the chairs. Comfy. Looking over to the woman, he noticed that she was bringing down a few bottles of liquor. That was fine with him, though he should try not to get too drunk. He usually would end up getting very emotional when he was extremely intoxicated. Christian took the glass into his hands, saying a soft "thank you" as he took a sip from the glass, holding it in his hands. She seemed to be wanting to know a lot about elves, and knowing that he would have to talk lots right now, Christian decided to take another sip of the glass before he would have to go into it.

"Well, we're well known for our bond with nature, fast methods of foot travel, and also our mastery with the bow, and sword too."

#12Seira 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:00 pm

Seira

Christian was shy and dismissive at first; he barely spoke and pulling his ears seemed to have spooked him — but he was more open now, and Seira wondered whether it was the alcohol or the topic they chose to discuss. Speaking about something you were familiar with — something you could relate to — was much easier, especially in front of a stranger. She was glad that this opportunity had presented itself and everything seemed to be going wonderfully thus far.

”True, I have never seen an elf in my life before,” she spoke softly and brought the glass of wine to her mouth. The red liquid had left a stain on her lips after only a few sips. ”I suppose it is ignorant to think that humans are the only beings out there, especially in a world of magic,” she shrugged, placing the glass back onto the table and focusing on the man in front of her.

Patience was a virtue and Seira knew this; she was hungry, but not exactly starving and knowing that she would have the opportunity to feed tonight made her all the more curious about who this person in front of her actually was. Usually, she didn’t bother much with getting to know her victim past their names and professions, but this one was extraordinary and interesting. ”Elves seem to be incredibly efficient,” she gave him a genuine compliment, ”it’s quite admirable. Do you think, or perhaps even know of any other races that might be out there?”

#13Guest 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Christian found it not-too-odd as to the woman never seeing an elf before. Some people back in his hometown had the same surprise as she did when he was younger, when him and his family first arrived. Some people were a bit racist towards them, but over time most of the community began to warm up to elves, or at least grow to be on a neutral stance with the race. This woman certainly seemed to be interested at the very least, and Christian did not mind in the very slightest to tell her more. He felt pretty cool, teaching all this stuff. If he ever got over his speaking problem, perhaps he should become a teacher. That would be a cool job to have.

Christian shook his head to her question. He had never seen another race, but he had a feeling there were more than just elves and humans out in the world. "I can't say I have, but.. I know for a fact there must be more out there. It's a big world, after all." he said, taking yet another sip of his glass. The wine was good, he'd admit. He had to wonder where the woman had found it, a question he would have to save for later. Christian would speak up once again, not wanting the discussion with the young lady to stop. It had been a while since he enjoyed, well, talking. And he wasn't going to let this chance that came not-so-often go to waste right now. "I'm one of the few elves that don't use magic, but I guess my sword skills kinda make up for it."

#14Seira 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Seira

When Christian revealed that he did not have the gift of magic, a sigh escaped the vampire’s lips and with a smile she leaned against the backrest cushion of her chair, kissing the glass of wine once more while finishing it. ”Wizards are nothing special,” said Seira and poured herself more of the fine alcohol, ”at least in my own, humble opinion. It’s easy to be born with strength — but training and hard work always beats talent,” Seira wasn’t sure whether she actually believed her own words or if she simply wanted to ooze charm in front of the male elf.

Christian’s comment regarding his sword skill made her chuckle and she shrugged in response before nonchalantly nodding towards the bedroom. ”Oh, I am sure it does — you should show me a little bit later,” Seira’s sweet smile became ambiguous; she hadn’t missed the red tint on his cheeks when she invited him to her room, but it was best not to comment on everything or else he might have felt too uncomfortable to join.

”Do you live alone in Crocus, or are there other elves, or humans I guess, with you?” Seira was coquettish (and men were easier to win over when she pretended to be a little dumb) but not heartless. If he had someone waiting for him at home she’d make sure that the elf would return where he belonged — safe and sound and most likely more experienced.

#15Guest 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Christian's wine was almost finished at this point, and he certainly felt it. The boy had opened up more to this stranger than he had anyone else in years, and it was strange. As she commented on how mages were nothing special, he smiled. He always felt a little dissapointed in himself for having no magic, so maybe that just hit the right spot or something. He let out a "thank you", his words becoming less soft by the minute, a mix of both the liquor and the woman's kindness and charm.

When the woman nodded towards the bedroom, Christian's heart skipped a beat and his cheeks turned red, this time a bit more noticeable. He gulped, before speaking, showing well that he was obviously not experienced in this field. "I certainly wouldn't mind.." he noted, before taking another sip of his glass, finishing it off this time with a gulp that was significantly bigger than what he had been drinking up beforehand.

The woman asked if anyone had lived with him in Crocus. "Well, not really." he said, as he thought about his mom back home. "My family is back home in the west. I just work here in Crocus as there are more restaurants. I'm a cook, you see." Thinking about his mom made him a little homesick, but as he reminded himself of where he was, who he was talking to and how great tonight had been so far, the feeling went away pretty quick actually. He was having a good night, and while he missed his family, he wanted to relax and enjoy himself for a bit. He was sure they would want the exact same for Christian.

#16Seira 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:17 pm

Seira

When the elf’s cheeks blushed scarlet, Seira could not help but smile; he was adorable, almost overly so, although she found it difficult to believe that his endearing behavior could be too much for her. She took another sip from her glass and decided not to finish her wine; she’s had enough to drink and quietly stood up before looking towards the bedroom. ”There’s no one waiting for you to return home tonight then,” she said and almost sounded relieved — no magic, no people who knew where he was and he was gullible as well.

Christian mentioned that he was, in fact, a cook and the vampire flashed him a contented smile before holding her hand out; if he took it, she would lead him to the backroom. ”A cook, mh? I enjoy cooking very much as well and now that you mention it, I’m actually kind of hungry.” Seira approached her bedroom and closed the door behind them as soon as the man had stepped inside. There were no other rooms bordering this one, only the floor and the backyard behind the hotel. Of course Seira, who had a plan for almost everything, had rented the only room bordering the one in which she currently resided at as well — in case Christian was going to be noisy, she didn’t want to risk someone overhearing their little situation, so to speak.

”You have told me quite a lot about yourself and I would like to return the favour,” she said with a smile and approached the delicious looking elf. A small hand found its way onto his cheek and she allowed herself to inspect his strange looking ear one more time (this time more gently) before turning his head in a way that would force im to look at her. ”Thinking about it again, there certainly is more out there than just humans and elves, but they are not all good and not everyone can be trusted — you understand that, right?”   

#17Guest 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Christian was truly gullible, but of course, he would have no idea that he was, at least not until the end of tonight. He wondered why she looked at her bedroom, before once again thinking too deep on it. Before he knew it, his daydreams were interrupted by her. She seemed to be opening the door to the bedroom, and Christian would hastily get up and follow her in, before looking at the bed and gulping. Alone with a girl in a room at night.. he certainly wouldn't be writing to home about this detail. Christian was just about to speak and ask what was next, before the girl put her hands on his cheek. His eyes widened, feeling like there were butterflies in his stomach at this moment. Was.. was this it? Was she gonna kiss him?

Christian instead received a chance to learn more about the woman, which wasn't too bad. What she said was kinda weird, but Christian, most likely thanks to the liquor couldn't tighten his guard in this situation. He would speak back to her once she had finished, nodding in her hands as he spoke to her, looking her right in the eye as he spoke, even if it was a bit weird to do that for him.

"Yeah, I agree with you. But... I think I can trust some. So, to me, it wouldn't matter what secrets you have, even if someone was an evil race, it doesn't mean they're all bad, right? You just have to judge each person by who they really are..."

#18Seira 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Seira

”You poor thing,” said Seira; her smile faltered and she lowered her head for a moment while a pondering silence overtook the room. Christian certainly did not deserve what was happening to him, but after he explained his own perspective on the situation, the vampire believed that there was something good to be gained from actions. The elf didn’t seem to know a lot about this world yet and in a way she was just like him once, after her life had been turned around in its entirety by one simple mistake — being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

He would learn not to trust people (especially pretty women) and perhaps this experience would even teach him that there was more to be aware of other than what you saw in your daily life. Seira didn’t think Christian ever expected to meet someone like her and from the things she had learned about this man he clearly lived a decent, humble and normal life. ”There’s no such thing as an ‘evil’ race,” she explained, ”only evil people — what you are doesn’t matter, only who you choose to be,” she looked up and for a moment Seira saw something else in him.

She was surprised by her own emotions and her eyes widened for a second; in the end, the woman didn’t know why she did what she did. Pulling his face closer to her own, Seira planted a single, soft kiss onto his lips before digging her fangs into the man’s neck to drink his blood. A part of Christian was helpless, gullible and somewhat lost in this big world — he reminded her of someone she really cared for and eventually she found herself in a moment of weakness.

In terms of physical strength the vampire towered over him, so even if he fought back this wasn’t a fight he could win. She drank a lot — it had been a while after all — and when he fainted from blood loss she gently carried his body over to the bed and began to nurse him back to health. She cleansed his wound, bandaged it and made sure he had water and food by the time he woke up. Christian wouldn’t die, Seira made sure of that, but she wouldn’t be here anymore when he came back to his senses.

The elf’s blood was incredibly delicious and unlike anything she had ever tasted before, which was yet another reason for her to leave the scene quickly before she took more than she needed. Seira removed every trace of her ever being in that room and once everything was cleared, the vampire disappeared into the night.  

[ EXIT ]

#19Guest 

Slaughter Of Innocence [private] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:47 pm

Christian's trust was soon to be misplaced. Christian was about to respond to the woman's strange words at the time, before he received a kiss on the lips and widened his eyes. He closed them, but then suddenly felt a pain in his neck. It started mild, but then began to feel sharp and intense. He would look down at Seira just before he passed out, not screaming as he just didn't have the words or sounds to describe what he was seeing. There was Seira, drinking his blood... this whole thing was a trick, a lie... he would begin to faint, not only from the blood loss but also from the shock. The only thing he could remember when he passed out was "i'm going to die". He thought about his family, his cooking career, his guild, and the woman he was gullible enough to trust...

Before he woke up. It seemed like he was nursed afterwards, but there was no trace of the woman anywhere. Christian, having got up and back to health, though still dizzy, slammed his fist down on the table as he begun to cry. He was mad.. not only at the woman, but at himself. He weeped for a good half hour, as he learned a few very important lessons.

1. Be careful who you trust,
2. Especially Pretty Girls,
3. Think before you drink.

EXIT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum