Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forever Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Varian 

Forever Dead Empty Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:07 am

Varian
Since I'm on vacation currently in a place with mediocre wi-fi, this is easier then using discord. Can I have one of my old characters killed, they're pointless and I don't use them. If i can have them permanently dead as in their accounts permanently locked, If that is possible, would anyone one like to end some lives?

Forever Dead ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc
#2Venus Rosé 

Forever Dead Empty Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:22 am

Venus Rosé

There's a new rule added in the Magna Carta called Scooping. You can kill your character using a NPC and 50% of your EXP and Jewels will be transferred to your main. If you wish to do so, please contact Jyu.

#3Varian 

Forever Dead Empty Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:43 am

Varian
what if i had an alt that never actually did anything, it had been approved but nothing past that?

Forever Dead ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc
#4Venus Rosé 

Forever Dead Empty Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:52 am

Venus Rosé

You cannot kill a character that hasn't done anything. If you don't want to use the character, just ignore it. Also, if there isn't anything too important to ask in this Question & Suggestions forum, I suggest you should just use Discord. It's easier for staff to answer questions.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum