Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Káilètte † 

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Empty Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:43 pm

In terms of aspect she knew this was going to be the result. Her mind slowly didn't process it till it was obviously too late. Even if that was true, she did accept the fate that was on her plate. Her sunset eyes still shined even though she already lost the sun's embrace and her sword that magically disappeared. She felt like it was stolen or something, but they must've had a good reason. Her violet lilac hair flowed behind her as she walked on the gravel street path towards the park. It had a huge water structure that sounded rather relaxing. Her full lips would smile small like usual and her wide hips swayed as she went towards her direction and path.

Slowly she would use her right hand to push up her glasses as the base was lowering from the fact that she lost the small stopping pieces of her glasses that went against the nose area. She didn't remember what it was called. Today she wore a blue jacket with wings on the back over her white tank top. For bottoms, she wore normal blue jeans with some tares here and there. Shoes on the other hand, she had some bamboo made sandals. Even though her sun-like magic was gone, she still could feel some of the sun's light on her, making her cream colored skin shine and glisten. In her left hand she held onto a bag that had stuff in it, including a book and some snacks with a bottle of wine. For some people it wasn't needed, but for her, it sounded just right.

#2Kenny 

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Empty Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Kenny

Kenny stared at the sunset stone faced as he waited for the sun to shut its ever vigilant eyes. What a time to be alive this was, it’d be dark soon and then he could play. Or well, play the best a twenty five year old bachelor could or in this case bat-chelor. He was still unsure what the small lady did to him, he waited for his strength to come but knew it was coming sooner or later. He just had to be patient! So he would! He would be the most patient lad in all of Hargeon until it happened. It was going to be a long wait, but if the throbbing she left in his neck was any indicator it would be soon! Very soon! At least he hoped.

Soon he would find himself on a familiar gravel path, the same he always walked on those lonely days that turned into night as he looked for his next place to stay. He rubbed his bandaged neck and looked ahead of him, there was a familiar swaying about the pair of hops in front of him. His eyes were fixated on her walk as he matched her rhythm with bobs of his head. There was something oddly familiar about it, but he couldn’t quite place his hand on it… She was too far out of reach for him to try. He cupped his hands over his mouth and spoke, there was an idea about who she was “Hey there stranger,” he called behind her as he placed his hands behind his back, “Helllloooo”

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Qurywgl
#3Káilètte † 

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Empty Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:04 pm

She continued to walk towards the park with such a beautiful and peaceful structure. The water area, nature and the sounds of the music that random people come out to play. Sometimes she would see people dancing around and serve random food for money. Sunset eyes looked forward with her hand gripping on the bag that was carrying all the stuff mentioned before. She wasn't sure on where she was going to sit to relax and all that, but she brought also something a little special for herself. Within the bag she had, there was a violin she has always wanted to play at some park with a setting like this.

As she was thinking to herself of that scenario, a voice was heard. Coming from behind she turned quickly out of curiosity and caution. The guy looked familiar, but she would soon have a clear sight of the guy. Her head tilted a little to the right as she held her stuff close to her chest. ''Ah... Right. The guy from the bar at the ocean, right?'' she questioned with a light chuckle. She knew within that she was in no mood for sarcasm stuff or any shenanigans after what has happened. ''What are you up to this evening?'' she wondered curiously as her eyes would look at him with softness in her stare.

#4Kenny 

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Empty Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:50 am

Kenny

What was he up to this evening? Well that was a number of things, it could be him getting ice cream, him getting a bite to eat, or him doing anything else but working. “Well I was hoping I could take you out to dinner? Me and you.” he smirked, given that the other person wouldn’t be coming to attack him anymore and this time it wouldn’t be a misunderstanding. Oh did he miss her though, he missed her and that dog of hers and now he would never see either of them again since she disappeared and guaranteed she’d never come back to him. Never again…

He couldn’t think about that right now, he was in the presence of a pretty woman and he couldn’t go getting depressed just yet. “Yep, that was me.” he smiled, “But I’m afraid that scene won’t play out again…” he frowned, “We can surely engage in something else, if not one a date then as friends? New friends? That or it could be a date and they end the night with a little late night drinking. He was up for either that or something else that would take them the night to do, goodness he was a mess of a man that vampire was right… He needed work.

#5Káilètte † 

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Empty Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:54 pm

This guy looked edger than a certain guy she doesn't wish to name. Another thing was the fact that she didn't know his name. Even if it was a fake name, it was better than calling him 'dude' or some other nickname. Sure enough though through the kindness of her soul she would bare to listen to what he had to say after answering her question. Nodding slowly as she understood she crossed her arms against her chest. Was this guy seriously asking her for a date when he just got done with another girl? Not only that, she was barely even over a certain someone. Even if he never gave her another chance, she might still not even go on a date with him. It wasn't bad that she didn't mind spending time with this guy though. Maybe she could get to know him more, study him. She had her calm sweet expressions still and with a nod she would somewhat agree. ''I wouldn't mind if you joined me for a picnic I was about to go on alone. We could speak over a bottle of wine or something.'' she would say. Arisa wasn't mean enough to tell him no or to go away. Her heart would always be someone else's, but she wouldn't let anyone know that... ''I guess we should go find a spot, but first. Is there anything from the store you'd like to get before we go somewhere to sit here?'' she questioned sweetly, turning her head to look at him as she was already a few steps away from him, her back towards him.

#6Kenny 

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Kenny
In Kenny’s mind he knew she was probably misspelling a word that she was trying to use to describe, he could taste it in the air: This woman wasn’t that bright. Not that it mattered, she was still easy on the eyes even if she wasn’t the smartest cookie around. That was what did matter right? If she was pretty or not, didn’t matter all that much to the Omega male, call him shallow but physical beauty just wasn’t something he sought after in a woman nowadays. Sure, he appreciated a nice rump, he was a man who enjoyed that sort of thing given his last few “encounters” were with women with less than shapely figures that was just evidence of his nonchalant nature when it came to bodies. What got to him was personality and to think not long ago he met a woman with two and fell head over heels for her, what a shame that was. As far as her invitation of a picnic he shrugged and nodded politely, “Sure, I’d love to sit with you, we can talk a bit.” his answer was simple and kind, he had no intention to get at her, love was a beautiful thing and it came time that he should probably not focus too much on it.

#7Káilètte † 

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:05 pm

Arisa looked forward and waited for his response. Something felt off though about this guy. Slowly she turned, twisting her body she stood towards him. 'Do I really want to trust this guy though?' she wondered. Her mind went back from what happened at the bar by the beach, the trouble it caused. That girl surely wasn't a light mage, but she could be guildless. Arisa was unsure about the choices she was making and how the guy took awhile to even answer. Next thing you know it started to sprinkle and rain. Her head tilted upward to see the rain pouring as if the sky was crying. 'Seems like your lucky day...' spoke a voice in her head. 'Not giving up friendship... I don't want to judge him just yet...' she thought and then gazed her eyes at the dude who still hasn't given his name. They've met multiple times and never offered his name nor asked for hers. Rude. ''I guess the weather isn't in our favor today.'' she spoke, gripping her basket. ''Perhaps we can go to the inner park. The one within the dome building.'' she spoke and pointed towards the far place beyond Hargeon. The place was beautiful, or so she was told. If he agreed, she then lead him to the place.

#8Kenny 

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:44 pm

Kenny
Maybe he had her all wrong, sure he wasn’t the smartest guy around and his analytical skills were to par with a high school sophomore's most likely but this woman who was formerly blue wasn’t too bad. Sure, was he hounding after her? Yeah, he did at a point, but his in his defense that was a point in his life where he wasn’t too sure who he was or what he was about so the ability to judge others was fairly off by at most a country mile. With a side ways glance he would smile at the woman, he would have to be careful not to say the wrong thing with this one, though she had disappeared it was unknown when a certain ashen haired beauty would arrive to kick him into shape. Ah, wait, there was a matter to attend, Kenny had gone this whole time like an untrained slouch. It was a good thing his new “mother” wasn’t here else she’d probably tan his hide.

With an extended hand Kenny beamed a bright, white smile to the woman. A sharp toothy grin like no other as he offered a gesture of acquaintance, “How rude of me, you never even got my name since that fateful day with my darling fiance… Erm, former fiance…” his words trailed off as he peered to the ground with a grimace on his face, it would only last a second but he would soon perk back up. “My name is Kenny Omega, it’s nice to make your acquaintance.” he beamed the word and gave her a light bow of his torso in proper etiquette.

“Now may I have your name Miss? Hopefully she was a miss, hey, he wanted to know more about her personality but he was still Kenny and Kenny liked cake and this lavender haired wonder had a lot of it.

#9Káilètte † 

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:08 pm

Arisa looked at him in curiosity as she felt like he was thinking more. What was it exactly?Her eyebrow lifted and her arms crossed against her chest with the basket still in hand. The rain was raining harder on them as they just stood in it like some crazy people. In a way though, the rain was like a free shower. The only thing that was annoying though was that the clothes stick to the skin when soaked. Finally, she would hear him give out his name. 'Kenny'. 'Better than giving him a nickname.' she thought and smiled. ''Greetings, my name is Ana. Some call me Arisa. Either one is fine.'' she introduced her name back kindly. ''I guess we should get going.'' she spoke once more. She led to the place that had an invisible dome shaped roof white the sides of the building were made out of some sleet metal. It was obviously strong since people can't even break into it. Her taste buds were really ready for some alcohol and food. Her stomach growled even for a moment as she traveled ahead. Kenny was hopefully following when they would then take a stop in front of the door that would lead to a park. The people opened the doors, they entered and now it was time to find a spot.

#10Kenny 

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:20 pm

Kenny
Kenny had a bad habit of letting his mind roam when it came to conversation, though right now he was fully attuned with this woman no doubt giving her his full attention. Sure, the rain was beating down on them unmercifully but for some strange reason he didn’t mind all that much, a cold was nothing, but a new friend could go a long way. Oddly enough, it was strange for him to think such a thing, normally he was so wrapped up in getting himself some goodies that he never stopped and made a friend, maybe this woman… Ana, yes, Ana would be one of the first friends he’d encounter with his new form.

As the rain came down, Kenny thought to himself and realized she was getting soaked as well as her goodies she was carrying, springing into action he took off his jacket and stood over the smaller woman shielding her from the rain in a frail but determined effort to keep her a bit drier than she was. “You’re right, we should get going before we get washed out.” he chuckled with a light sniffle, he was already getting a cold. As they traveled it seemed they had found themselves at an interesting looking place. A park of sorts indeed and good place to dry off.

With a shake of his head away from the kind lass he rung his hair out and followed close behind her, “So, madam, do you have anything in mind as far as eats?” his mind was still focused on cake, but uh he could go for whatever she had in that basket.

#11Káilètte † 

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Empty Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:51 am

Arisa carried her basket in the rain and didn't really mind the rain at all. She giggled as she walked fast as if into a power walk. Her hips swayed left and right as her hair didn't move much in a flow like it usually did because of how wet its gotten. Before she got too wet, Kenny decided to use his jacket as some cover up, surprising her. The sunset brown eyes gazed and cornered to look at him and then forward to the place they were going to. The area was so lit up by the lights on the side. The area smelled like flowers from some garden that was so kept up with that nothing ever died. Auroma was really relaxing and it calmed all those who walked into it. As soon as they walked into the area though they would step on the wooden bridge of dark wood, glazed by some magical paint. Each step from her shoes you'd hear click clacking noise. ''This place is very divine.'' she started to say as her eyes widened, wandered while her feet walked forward. Soon enough she heard Kenny question about food which made her swift turn to look at him. Head tilted slightly to the left, right hand (pointing finger) bent against her cheek in a thinking position. ''Well... I have homemade dumplings of chicken and there's a beef one. A container of strawberries and carrots. The other has shrimp fried rice. For drinks, I have alcohol and juice.'' she reported to answer his question in her sweet soothing tone. Slowly she turned away as she walked towards a sakura tree that still had its petals on every flower in the tree. ''This place looks nice.'' she spoke and then started to set up the blanket and all that jazz.

#12Kenny 

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Empty Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:54 am

Kenny
Interesting, Ana was so interesting. She was beautiful, sweet, and her voice was heavenly. The ideal woman for a man like Kenny, the ideal woman for many men. But she did indeed come off as… SImple. Not that there was anything wrong with that, she had on heels which was really nice. Though the more he thought on it the more flashy she seemed, even when he covered her with his jacket they were close enough for light brushes here and there given his position and the size of her rump it was hard for his eyes not to wander or for his waist to slip a bit for her to touch him by accident of course! “Oh yeah divine…” he repeated her words as he continued to look down at her other half. When she turned he swiftly went to the side looking in her eyes. She spoke about what she prepared. Dumplings? He hadn’t had those in years. Rather or not she was a good cook would have to be seen, he wasn’t sure if he would enjoy it or end up with food poisoning. While she set up he crossed his arms and waited as he watched with careful intent. “Ah, sounds delicious.” he waited for her to sit before sitting down himself, “You look beautiful today by the way.: he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Really beautiful, almost angelic.”

#13Káilètte † 

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Empty Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:28 pm

Her gentle eyes would gaze at the food, plates, silverware, cups and all as she sat down. The area was so sparkling like it was heaven. Maybe it was because of the fact that she was an angel in literal terms. After sitting down she combed her hair with her fingernails, looking at Kenny. ''Please sit, Kenny. Let us enjoy.'' she spoke sweetly and heavenly. It was like an angel took away all sins just from her voice as anything she was going to say, it always sounded pleasant and soothing to the heart. For some reason she felt rather numb inside, causing her feelings to be different than usual. Usually she felt really panic-like or always afraid of something.

Right now she didn't feel that way. Slowly her body leaned over to reach for the bottle of wine that looked purple and poured it in her cup. She giggled at his comment. ''Why thank you kindly, would you like some?'' she questioned him with a sweet smile. If he said yes, she then poured some in his cup and sat flat back down. If he said no, she sat back down anyways and put down the bottle. Her right hand ring finger looped around the thin base and tipped it into her mouth. She felt the fruit taste of this delicacy and put down the cup with a small smile at him. ''Now Kenny... Tell me... What are your motives in the world?'' she wondered. Her eyes looked at the ground, but then shot up to look directly at him. ''Rather you're from some dark guild or good... It doesn't matter to me. Trust me... I've had 'dark' friends in the past. Not sure which one of the guilds, but it didn't matter.'' she spoke with honesty and it made her curious. She finally wanted to get to know someone, not say hi and leave.

#14Kenny 

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Empty Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:42 am

Kenny
Kenny thought about things so far, he could only stare at this woman for a moment. She was something else that was for sure. She was like a lot of other people he had met, not in terms of personality or anything but more she was a victim of his foolery. He was indeed a fool and she was there to witness the biggest break down he had ever experienced. The moment he got dragged down by the wrath of his own ways and he ended up taking the woman he loved down with him. Maybe he wasn’t meant to be loved, maybe he was his own end of days. Meant to kill himself off and fall into the ashes of his own pain. Those ashes could suffocate him for all he cared. He pulled the woman he loved to hell and now she was gone because of it. He should have stopped thinking of her by now, but the more he thought about himself the more he realized he wasn’t a good person. Kenny Omega of Phantom Lord based in Oak Town, was not a good man. How surprising. Most would want that description, but Kenny didn’t, because he wasn’t evil, but with all of the commotion is seemed like it.

He sat with the woman silently, if he wanted to change… if he didn’t want to damn another woman with his foolishness he may aswell just sit down and listen for once. “I have no motives left Ana, I’ve lost the most important thing in the world to me because i’m a fool.” he laughed, “My reason to get stronger is gone, so now I just wander around.” he looked at the ground and shook his head.

“What about you? You must have something driving you.”

#15Káilètte † 

Why you gotta be so rude [Kenny:Arisa] Empty Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:18 pm

Her finger was wrapped around the glasses thin base. It was super clear and the color was an ocean of  some kind of purple. The taste was extravagant yet it was not by price. Her heart felt relaxing and the glass itself seemed to be creating fog on the top of the liquid. Her brown sun-like eyes gazed and shined with the sparkling liquid within her glass. 'Such an interesting thing I suppose.' she thought. The bottle of alcohol she brought was from some far country that was not hers. The bottle even had some foreign language on it. She didn't know what it meant so it obviously wasn't from the Country of Sin. That country had some good alcohol as far as she has heard. It lingered the taste of fine wine and rice -something something something, she didn't know exactly what it was called. She had a small smile while she lingered the taste and so-willingly gave away her current memories just for now, for these hours of the day.

Her ears ignored the sense of hearing everything... Everything other than Kenny of course; that'd be rude. Arisa finally heard Kenny explain about how he dearly felt recently and through-out however long and honestly she felt sympathetic. Slowly Arisa rested the bottom of her glass at the blanket and looked up towards her newly friend. ''You know... It use to be finding love, to not be alone and then he appeared with the words being "Where you truly belong huh. Why not... with me?" Or so he said... Guess I was a fool? Or maybe he's just confused.'' she spoke with a small frown, gazing upward towards where the sky was located according to direction. Arisa had a small frown with the unsure feeling of what to do about it. After Kenny answered, they would spend the rest of the evening talking, eating and ranting about shitty Fiore.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum