Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rosemary Lee

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rosemary Lee 

Rosemary Lee Empty Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:48 am

Rosemary Lee

Personal

Name: Rosemary Lee

Sexuality: Gay

Class: Berserker

Guild: FairyTail

Tattoo: Collarbone-Scarlet

Face: Original art

Appearance

Height: 5'6

Weight: 130lbs

Hair: Scarlet

Eyes: yellow

Overall: Rosemary has a pale complexion. Her hair ends at her lower back, and is often in a messy braid. She often wears comfortable, but fashionable clothing. She also likes nerdy t-shirts. She sometimes wears a hat or hood. She has a slim body but is still is very strong. She has slightly rosy cheeks and a small nose.

Extra: She wears a gold earrings with swords on them that her mother gave her.

Personality

Personality: Rosemary never shows very much emotion and is slightly insecure. When she is around her closest friends she often shows a lot more emotion. She always loves to be around friends and family and is very protective of them. She never lets her guard down and is very alert. She loves rough housing, and very few people can beat her in a arm wrestle. She is all out when it comes to battles, you never want to get on her bad side. She is very antisocial and does not like most people. she is kind of short tempered and when she is mad she is dangerous. She does not spend a lot of time outside because the sun easily hurts her skin, so she can't spend tons of time with her few friends. When it comes to animals Rosemary loves all things furry, and more. She is very affectionate towards animals. She has no interest being in a relationship at the moment she has an open heart. She has little interest in making a family of her own and does not want children. Rosemary is not at all like her parents and does not want them controlling her life so she lives alone and she wants it to stay that way. Rosemary hates a lot of people and it is not easy to be her friend, almost all of them are psychopaths including her. The only time she really hangs out with people is during quests. After discovering a tragedy recently she has shut herself off for the time being. Her best friend is her feline named Frances, Frances is a therapy cat that her parents gave her. That tells a lot about a person. When Rosemary is not on a quest her favorite thing to do is play video games. She does not talk very much.    

• Food: You can never get in the way of Rosemary's food. She will eat almost anything and loves all sorts of food. Her favorite food is steak, but she shares a great love of cake with her mother.

• Battle: She is always down for fighting a random monster or just messing with friends.

• All things nerdy: She will always settle on a couch and read a comic book or play a board game.

• Hats: Rosemary loves hats, especially if they have animals on them.

• Cats: Cats are jerks, whats not to love. Cats are just great.

Dislikes:

• Fish: Fish is the one thing she will never eat. Rosemary has a deep hate of fish because one time she was eating a fish and she forgot to take out the bones... long story short that did not end well.

• Dogs: Dogs hate her, so she hates them back. When Rosemary was little she got bit by a dog, she still has the scar.

• Frogs: Frogs are slimy and when little girls try to kiss them she barfs in her mouth.

Motivations:

• Instincts: She has an instinct to live. To live you have to be strong and not do things without thinking. Another instinct is to protect people close to you, and that is Rosemary's driving instinct. Sometimes that rules out her instinct to live.

Fears:

• Spiders: Spiders are the bane of Rosemary's existence. She HATES spiders and refuses to be near them. She knows she's stupid.

• People: Lots of people are unpredictable, and that makes them scary. You never know when someone will stab you in the back.

Magic

Magic Name: Fire Bubble magic

Magic Element: Fire

Magic Description:  Bubble magic allows you to control fire. You can cast Offensive, Supplementary and Self-buff spells when you use your magic. You can use heat around you and generate explosions of heat. You can create a ball of fire and throw it at people. Possibly the best part of this magic is that you can trap someone in your fire bubble and damage them with heat. You can use heat bubbles under your feet to jump really high.

History

History: Rosemary grew up is a small house with her parents. She occasionally went on mission with them. One time she got lost and saw a house burning down. She ran inside and grabbed a child but she couldn't get to her parents. She felt like it was her fault the child's parents had died, even though deep down she knew she had just saved some little child's life. Her parents found her when she walked into the guild crying carrying a little girl. They took the girl to the hospital and the girl went with her grandparents. From that day on she vowed she would get stronger and she would always protect her friends no matter what it took.

Rosemary joined Fairy Tail because of her mother but she often wished she could go of on her own someday. She did not like being surrounded by people, she felt over whelmed. She had gone on a mission with only her mother and had failed miserably. She had gotten cornered by some raiders and she attacked them, but no matter how hard she tried she could not get away from them. Her mother stopped trying to get a rare tablet away from the rest of the raiders and saved her. The raiders got away with the tablet, and it was all Rosemary's fault. After that Rosemary left for a while and tried training alone. she went to an old abandoned house at the top of a hill and just practiced.                                                                                                                  

When Rosemary came back she showed a lot of improvement and her parents were proud of her, she was so happy. She started going on a lot more quests. She had finally gotten strong enough and no one needed to save her. She met a lot more people and started liking going on quests with people. She was getting her life on track and she was happy. Then she started digging into what happened to the girl she saved. She found out that the girl had died when bandits attacked her village. Rosemary was devastated and locked herself in her room for days. That one little girl she had saved she didn't really save at all. She hated herself, but none of this was ever her fault was it? She could not have known what would happen to her. She should have protected the girl, but it was to late.

Rosemary Lee 12424534_765103340300717_604594730_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE1NjMwMjY5MzU4NTc4NDI3NQ%3D%3D
Rosemary Lee 18162087_1441606762805253_7417021341775167488_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTUwNDkyMjI3NzEwNzgzNTc1MA%3D%3D

Last edited by Rosemary Scarlet on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:11 am; edited 11 times in total

#2Venus Rosé 

Rosemary Lee Empty Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:56 am

Venus Rosé

Hello, I'm Snowflake and I'll be grading your application.

• Firstly, your name cannot be the same as the one in the anime/manga. Please choose a different name.
  • Your personality is too little. You'll have to describe more, preferably around 300-400 words.
  • All your Likes/Dislikes/Fears/Motivations have to be in bullet-point form. Use the code below as reference.

Code:
    [list][*]Name of your Like/Dislike: Explanation of why you like/dislike them.[/list]

• You still have to elaborate on why Friends and Family is a source of your motivation.
  • I'm going to have to null your magic entirely. Space/Gravity is one of the banned magics on the site. You may use this link here as a reference. A bit of teleportation is allowed but you cannot use it entirely in your magic since Teleportation Magic is one of the banned magics on the site as well. However, they may come up as a limited magic on the site later in the future, no promises though. All in all, you have too much in just your magic.

Bump when done.

#3Venus Rosé 

Rosemary Lee Empty Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:02 am

Venus Rosé

This application has been denied.

• We've come to notice that Sylvia Lockser, Rosemary Scarlet and Nashi Heartfilia are the same person. I recommend you finish one of the applications first before you work on the other. If we notice you creating another similar application, all of your accounts will result in a ban. This will be the first and the last warning.

#4Rosemary Lee 

Rosemary Lee Empty Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:24 pm

Rosemary Lee
I don't know what "Bump means but i did the stuff you asked, and i think i fixed my magic please correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know if my application is denied but Nashi and Sylvia are my friends. We are not the same person, we are just working together. I am sorry for causing a problem, but i was wondering if my application is still valid.

#5Venus Rosé 

Rosemary Lee Empty Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:35 am

Venus Rosé

• If you wish to continue, your application has to be completely different from the characters in the FT anime/manga, meaning you cannot use their Faceclaims nor their names.
  • You need to explain more of your magic. I don't see any relation in bubbles and heat and explosions. So, please elaborate on how your bubbles are able to generate heat and cause explosions. Teleportation is very restricted on this site and having Teleportation on Bubble magic does not make sense, so please remove that part.
  • Bumping means that you reply a post saying that you're bumping the thread. This says that you've edited the changes that I mentioned you to do and I can continue to grade your application.

Reply 'Bump' when you've made the changes.

#6Rosemary Lee 

Rosemary Lee Empty Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:04 pm

Rosemary Lee
bump, I think i fixed my magic...

#7Venus Rosé 

Rosemary Lee Empty Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:55 am

Venus Rosé

• State that you can cast Offensive, Supplementary and Self-buff spells in your magic.

#8Rosemary Lee 

Rosemary Lee Empty Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:11 am

Rosemary Lee
bump
I did it

#9Venus Rosé 

Rosemary Lee Empty Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:58 am

Venus Rosé

This character application has been approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum