Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magnolia Town to Orchidia Town [Train travel | Judina]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nastasya 

Magnolia Town to Orchidia Town [Train travel | Judina] Empty Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:26 am

Nastasya
Alice had packed everything, paid for the Bed & Breakfast where she had stayed and she had done everything to be ready to leave. She had even send a page to find Judina to whom she had send a letter.

Dear Judina,

I'm leaving to Orchidia. I wonder if you would want to join me. We could see about some jobs there together and work on our team building perhaps? Let me know or else I'll see you soon enough in Orchidia. I'm going by train. If you are immediately ready to leave, meet me there.

Alice

She would wait perhaps for the page to return that he had send the message to Judina and had found her, as soon as she heard that news she would for Judina in case she would come immediately. After that she would leave by train for that would go faster. She had never used the train before but it was a lot quicker.

It was a quick travel and she liked being able to relax this way and just be in Orchidia in no time. The seat was far more comfortable than walking and if Judina had not showed up, she would have to walk for around four days alone and she didn't feel like that at all. She still had to change a lot of things but she was in a sour mood and tried to hide that for everyone, including herself.

She stepped out of the train when she arrived at Orchidia, a new city to discover.

Wordcount: 261/200

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#2Judina † 

Magnolia Town to Orchidia Town [Train travel | Judina] Empty Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:47 am

Judina †
It was unknown were Judina had went after the meeting since her behavior was more quiet then she normally then again that most likely might be from meeting new people but work was work and he had gone off to continue other things she normally she does, Since this was the moment she trailed off away form Alice in the past bit of time with out word.

She had been meditating on a rock just not too far from town listening into nature and what was going on around her just in case something to came up to her while she was here.

Picking up foot steps of some one close to her it sounded like some one was walking to close to her. Unsure it was a man or woman to wanted to Judina but it was a letter for her by Alice.

Having a feeling it wasn't that long of a wait anyway Judina took the letter and read it, ending her meditation but sitting and reading, Realizing what it was about it Judina got up from her spot.

It wouldn't be long for Judina to show up with a backpack and show up to the train, she seemed normal much like Judina was around Alice. Then again Judina had never been on the train before so it was interesting.

Wordcount: 224/200

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum