Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something Blue [Yasuki | Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yasuki 

Something Blue [Yasuki | Solo] Empty Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:57 am

Yasuki
Yasuki decided that since she was fairly new to this town of Orchidia that she might as well make use of some of her spare time and explore the streets for a bit. ’Maybe I can climb up in a tree, like old times sake and observe from there… See if anyone needs help or something.’ as a thought ran through her mind. After all, she did just want to help people and that was her sole purpose anymore to try and pay back all the good that was given to her. It wasn’t too long before Yasuki heard of a man named Dex down by the river that needed some help with some supernatural being. Certainly spooked Yasuki decided it was best for her to go down to the river and check it out and see if she could lend a hand to whatever help this guy needed. ’I erm… Should probably change first.’ thought Yasuki kind of hesitant with what she was currently wearing since she was wearing a version of her old school uniform, the straight lines of the white collared shirt complete with her navy-blue tie and dark grey skirt was certainly not needed to be worn to the river.

She decided to change into a pair of blue jeans, that covered her legs all the way down and a little past her ankles, complete with a dark-colored T-Shirt, and a black jacket. ’It’d be best to try and fit in with the adult population down here’ thought Yasuki for the reason why she changed. She should be down at the river in no time with how long her legs are, how big of strides she’ll be able to take as compared to the other shorter people she can see walking in the same direction along the same windy path as the wind silently blows Yasuki’s short black hair in the east direction.

Finally she could see a man down by the river, but this man looked different. As she looked at him from the side of his face, she could tell that his eyes were huge almost like he was either scared or in amazement. As she approached the man, she could tell that though he was overall a little shorter than herself - but at the same time that’s a lot of people that she meets - his hair made up for any lost height because it was like a giant black puffball sitting on the top of his head. She could tell that the man was standing there for awhile just blankly staring out into the river as his clothes looked a little smudged with dirt, the brown color of dirt was really noticeable on his black long-sleeved shirt. Finally she worked up the nerve to say something as she was directly behind him “Are you… Dex?” questioned Yasuki puzzled.  “Why yes, th… tha… that’s me, Dex, mhm I’m Dex.” the man said in a frightened tone. By the way the man was stuttering, Yasuki knew that something was bothering him.

“I heard you needed some help regarding something? I’m here to help you, I believe you are my client?” said a rather confident Yasuki.

“It’s in that direction, you’ll see a big blue ball… I can’t say much about it because I get angry and scared I think that ball is the main culprit of a case that I’ve been on, but we must wait until dark to go over there.” Dex explains to Yasuki, still in a frightened yet puzzled tone of voice. She didn’t know why, but she knew for sure that this mystery ball was definitely the reason for Dex to be acting so deranged, and she thought she was the only one that acted like this. “Well, then I’ll just have a sit here and look in this direction with you. Feel free to talk to me more, if you’re up to it.” Yasuki mentions to Dex as she begins to sit down on a nearby rock as she looks out across the water.

699/1000

#2Yasuki 

Something Blue [Yasuki | Solo] Empty Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Yasuki
Yasuki would continue to look toward the west, which is the direction in which she saw Dex point towards when he started to explain something about a big blue ball that would appear in the night. Puzzled as she didn’t see anything she thought that maybe this man is truly just deranged, maybe he needed more help than what she could offer him. Nonetheless she decided to sit there and wait, all while whistling that one all too familiar tune that she could remember listening too as a child as it calmed her down. ’Maybe this tune will also calm him down.’ she thought as she continued to whistle.

Once it hit nightfall she turned to look at Dex, “Is this as you remembered it?” she asked. “Why yes, the ball will end up right over there. Lo...Loo… Look! It’s starting to lower, over there!” Dex said frightened and pointing in the west direction that they were both looking towards previously. “Would it be too much stress on you, if you were to lead me closer to the ball?” Yasuki asked of Dex. Not really for sure what Dex would answer, though she was hopeful that he would say yes. “You me-me-mean.. You want to go over there? ….Sure I’ll bring you to it, but I have to warn you, people see strange things if they touch the ball.” Dex says scared as he started to lead Yasuki in the direction of the ball.

The two of them finally reached the ball. Yasuki would then take a few steps to get closer to the ball to be in between it and Dex, then as she faced Dex she would say “Now you stay here, I’ll go up and see what this is about.” As she wandered closer to the ball she could see that this ball was quite magnificent, blue like the ocean-blue water it was almost like it had a glisten inside of it that shined as bright as the sun. As she reached out her hand to touch the ball she could hear Dex from behind her praying to something that he wouldn’t get hurt again. Once Yasuki’s palm hit the blue ball she felt the smooth texture and then suddenly was in her own mind.

She could see her own memory, a memory of when she was still with her real parents and her siblings. She heard her parents say the names of her siblings as they were beginning to pack up, but never did they mention the name of Yasuki. As soon as Yasuki tried to walk closer to her siblings, and fall in line so she wouldn’t be forgotten by her parents a force so strong tore her from her memory and flown her back where she almost hit her head on a tree trunk. As she stumbled back to her feet she looked all around for the man that she called Dex, though he was nowhere to be found, then she remembered that he would had been directly behind her and potentially could have been flown back from the force as well. As she walked back deeper into the wooded area, she could see him laying there almost lifeless. She did what she could to treat his wounds where they were, but then suddenly noticed that he was indeed unconscious, ’Was this what he was afraid of.’ questioned Yasuki in her own mind. “Don’t worry, Dex, I’ll get you back to a hospital.” Yasuki spoke to the unconscious body of her client.

It was a long walk back to town from the river, while carrying a body. The weight was almost unbearable for Yasuki, as she had been carrying it for quite some time. She had made it back to the path when she noticed a figure of a man that even though she was new to the town of Orchidia she still recognized him. It was Dacol Lubex, “Dacol! Is that you?” she cried out, “Will you… give me a hand?” a tired Yasuki asked for help. When Dacol runs over to her he asks what happened here, as they walk the rest of the way to the hospital Yasuki explains from her point of view what happened and then says that he’d have to ask Dex for his point of view after he wakes up.

Hours later, Yasuki and Dacol are sitting in the hospital room with Dex when he wakes up to see the two. Dex handed a reward over to Yasuki and starts to explain more of the story of what happened to Dacol. As she exits the hospital room, she waves goodbye at Dex and Dacol as it is time for her to go back and get some rest.

1507/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum