Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Of Lightning and Thunder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rym Oto 

Of Lightning and Thunder Empty Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:22 pm

Rym Oto
Smiley face
Everything vibrates,
I just...enhance that.
Rym moved around a lot, it was his thing. Before he joined a guild and started taking jobs he visited his old home after he learned magic, to do what he did best. He went from town to town acting as the wandering vigilante. Taking out criminals with magic. A couple months ago Rym grew lonely. He had taken some jobs but the only really friend he had in Fiore was Seheda. This notion brought back memories of one of his first vigilante job a year before he joined Lamia Scale. He was after a run-of-the-mill purse snatcher. When he caught up to the thief, in exchange for his freedom the thief gave Rym information about an underground facility with several genetically modified human experiments. The facility was abandoned but the experiments were still there Being the person he is Rym couldn't pass up an opportunity like that. There was no above ground entrance to the facility. The only way in was to break through from above. Rym went with his gut instinct and blew a hole through the top of the facility. Only problem, he kind of went overboard and the demolished the whole facility. Once the smoke cleared he saw someone walking from the rubble. Rym couldn't let anyone make him so he left a duffel bag full of clothes and money. On top of the bag Rym quickly scrambled down a number to contact him at just in case. He'd completely forgot about that night until then, but today he got a call from an unknown number. Turns out he only saved one person that night. And they were here to meet up.
TAG: @user | WORDS: ### | NOTES: HERE
MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY

#2Blitz 

Of Lightning and Thunder Empty Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:14 pm

The most difficult choice is the one between punching and kicking
Blitz kept his hands in his pockets as he walked down the streets towards the edges of the forests. He kept looking over his back. He was taking a risk meeting up with this guy. Yeah, yeah, he saved him and everything, but Blitz knew that people rarely did things out of the kindness of their heart. They freed him for a reason. Maybe to recruit him as some mass weapon of destruction? Or some weird freaky creep stuff. He had no idea but he couldn't take any chances. He slowly walked toward the forest outskirts. He didn't have any exact idea who he was looking for. The only real feature he knew was his distinguished blue glowing eyes. When he was freed that was the only thing Blitz could make out in the dark. Granted it was a forest. It's not like there are crowds and crowds of people. This guy wouldn't be that hard to find. He spotted a dark-haired kid in a black jacket. He was turned around but the forest was dark enough that he could see the faint glow of his eyes. "I'm here! You gonna tell me why?"

@tag || ### || notes here

#3Rym Oto 

Of Lightning and Thunder Empty Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Rym Oto
Smiley face
Everything vibrates,
I just...enhance that.
Rym slowly turned around and prented to pet a fake cat.
"I've been waiting for you." He noticed the look of confusion on the man's face. "I'm just messing with you man. I just got here two minutes ago. I didn't even know if this was the right side of the forest.
But anyway, nice to meet you. Remember me? saved you from being left in a remote facility forever? Gave you clothes and money to help you survive? You obviously do, because you called me I guess. Now that you're hear though I wanted to elaborate more on the proposition I gave you over the phone. I've done you a lot of favors my friend and wanted to finally cash them in. I've been in Fiore for a while, and while the whole lone wolf spiel was fun, I've gotten the feeling that I would need to work with someone else. This is where you come in. I was thinking we could team up and join forces. Maybe to complete jobs? Oh, I'm sorry.
I was so caught up in telling you my plan I forgot to introduce my self. The name's Rym. Oto.
MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY

#4Blitz 

Of Lightning and Thunder Empty Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:55 pm

The most difficult choice is the one between punching and kicking
"Nice to meet you Rym. Great to put a face and a name to the extremely distinguishable eyes." He shook Rym's hand.I've followed most of the instructions you gave over the phone to the letter. I even joined the Lamia Scale guild." He turned around and lifted up his his shirt to show off the guild tattoo on his back. "But about this whole team thing. Are you sure you even want me on it? Sure I have magic, but I've barely used it. Even with your limited knowledge of your magic you probably have about double the magical prowess I do. The only condition I would ask to join your team would be that you trained me to work on my magic. We got a deal?"

@tag || ### || notes here

#5Rym Oto 

Of Lightning and Thunder Empty Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:04 pm

Rym Oto
Smiley face
Everything vibrates,
I just...enhance that.
Rym smiled. You have a deal man. It's gonna be great working with someone else. Now I got one more 'lone wolf' thing to do before we team up. You should start looking at jobs to take so we can get started on this whole team thing. You have my number if you need some help with anything you have my number. Or just look for me at the river that's where I usually hang out. See you later Blitz!" Rym ran off in the direction of the river.
{exit}
MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum