Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never Felt Like Home [Leaving the guild/Private][Alyssa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alyssa 

Never Felt Like Home  [Leaving the guild/Private][Alyssa] Empty Sun May 21, 2017 12:39 pm

Alyssa
Walking into the Rune Knight headquarters for the second time in her life, Alyssa looked around at the place that was supposed to be 'home' to her. She noticed it was looking very empty, as usual. She could not help but sigh and rub her tattoo. Soon there would be nothing but plain skin there. Arcane trotted along side her, and neither he nor herself believed they were going to miss the guild.

She had met a few other Rune Knights, but none that had convinced her to stay with them. The guild was dying slowly. Walking up to the guild master's office, she knocked and then entered. "Hello, sir. I would like to resign from the guild." The man did not seem as if he was surprised. He simply put some papers down in front of her.

"Sign these, and meet me in the back room where I can remove your tattoo." He muttered rudely. Alyssa did not say anything, simply signed the papers and followed him to the back room. She exposed her back to the man and after a slight bit of pain, it was gone. "Thanks for your service." With that, Alyssa walked out of the guild headquarters, hopefully never to see it again.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum