Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conman Coward [Seira]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Seira 

Conman Coward [Seira] Empty Sun May 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Seira
“Good evening, Batra,” Seira spoke with a smile, slowly walking over to the tall man and taking a seat close to him. He was cleaning a few glasses and sorted through the bottles of alcohol that were left for the night and Seira watched him a while. “Evening, Seira,” he nodded towards her and prepared a sweet cocktail for her, with extra fruit and even a tiny paper umbrella—just how she liked it. The Sorceress’ face was beaming when she saw her drink and she immediately took a few sips from the straw. “It’s delicious, as always, thank you.” Seira had known Barta from her visits to Crocus before. He was a tall man, tanned, probably in his 40s and very friendly and kind, the good kind of people you met in the capital. He owned an inn and Seira had been staying here since her first visit to Crocus. It was comfortable, had a good location and the price was alright as well. Besides, Barta was somewhat well known in downtown Crocus and he, himself, knew a lot as well of course so whenever she had questions she would usually go to him about it. He seemed to be bothered by something, however, because his expression had changed into a frown and Seira couldn’t help but wonder what it was about. “Is something up?” She asked innocently while taking another sip from her drink. The man turned around and walked over to her, leaning over the counter as he let out a deep sigh. “You guessed it, of course. Actually, I think I need your help. A con artist going by the name of Kyle has recently scammed a customer of mine, who is also a really good friend. Kyle’s a jerk and an idiot, I can’t take him serious but he somehow always gets away with those things. I’m stuck in this bar, but since you are a wizard do you think you could help me out here? I will reward you, of course. Your time won’t be wasted.” Seira nodded as she listened to him. She hadn’t expected that but in the end there were criminals all over the world, that goes for Crocus too. “Sure, I can help you out. Do you have any idea where he is?” She asked. “He should be somewhere down the streets, next to the liquor store a block or so away from here. Thank you, Seira. I owe you.” The girl quickly finished her drink and got up from her seat, waving her hand in a dismissive manner. “Oh, don’t sweat it. I’ll be right back!” Seira was a wizard so dealing with a mere con wouldn’t be a problem according to herself at least. Seira took a while to search for the con artist as she walked through the streets of Crocus. She didn’t want him to surprise her so she was careful with every step she took, constantly looking around corners to make sure she wasn’t walking into some gang related meeting or anything uncomfortable like that. After all, the young woman could only take on so many people at once. She eventually spotted the man going by the name of Kyle and as soon as he noticed her he waved at her, weirdly enough. Seira crossed her arms and approached him carefully.

“I think you probably know what I’m here for. You stole some money from one of Barta’s customers and I highly suggest that you give it back to me right now to avoid trouble. He’s a good man and so are his friends and neither of them deserves that kind of treatment.” Seira tilted her head to the side and frowned. “And none of them deserves having to interact with the likes of you. So give it back or else I’ll hurt you.” She stretched out her arm and pointed at him. His response was surprising to say the least. “Hey, you, yeah, I’m sorry, really sorry. Here, here is the money, right in this back. Please, I don’t want trouble with you wizards, just take it and leave. And tell Barta I’m sorry, okay?” His voice sounded nervous for all the wrong reasons but Seira couldn’t place it. She took the bag and glimpsed inside, where she found a lot of money. It seemed legit so she left without saying another word to him and returned to Batra. Seira returned to the bartender and showed him the bag of money. He gave it a good look, pulled the money out, inspected it and sighed. “Seira.. I’m sorry, this is fake money. He scammed you too.” The girl’s expression changed, and she became angry. “He did WHAT? Oh no, this is it, say nothing else Batra, I’m going to end him!” Seira stormed out of the bar and returned to the streets, but Kyle was already gone. She assumed that he was heading for the town’s exist, which was only natural considering what he had done, and immediately chased after him. Weirdly enough Seira had no problems with catching up to him and as soon as she spotted him from afar she decided that she was no longer going to play games. Seira waited until he stood still and turned around before extending her arm and clenching her fist, “Petal Burst!” a massive amount of petals shot forward from her arm and slashed through Kyle, hitting him directly with what was more or less a surprise attack, but before he could rest, Seira had already placed her palms together and went for the next one. “Petal Storm.” A massive storm of pink petals engulfed the scammer and he fell to the ground after it had faded away. She approached him, kicked him in the face and pressed him to the ground. “I’m not taking any chances with you this time,” Seira grabbed Kyle by the collar and dragged him all the way back to Barta’s inn, who was somewhat caught off guard but very thankful. “Thank you, Seira. Take this money and get some rest in your room, I will take over from here on.” She thanked Barta and went back to her room, pleased that she had been able to help him out.

[1039]
Quest.

Spells:

Conman Coward [Seira] LqKLdpe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum