Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The One Place To Start The Search. (Open)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Lacie Eventide 

The One Place To Start The Search. (Open) - Page 2 Empty Sun May 07, 2017 11:58 am

Lacie Eventide
Lacie did her best to keep her face as relaxed as possible. The fact that Judina was hot headed and went on till she had no more energy gave her the vibe that she was a fighter and Lacie hated fights. Almost more than anything, but there were enough other things she disliked. She didn't say anything, only nodded along, there was nothing to change about it, she knew that. The Divine would probably teach Judina or well she would do it herself but the Divine might give her the push that she would take the idea in mind. She gave a small smile while she nodded, as long as she didn't have to think much about it or see it. She didn't like the idea, she was okay with training as that was something else but still. However Judina continued that her disappearance of her family was to learn self control, Lacie could respect that, "I left my home too, to learn to understand myself better." and the world and find a new body that was different looking and clean because this looked like a bad person.

Lacie simply watched as she remained seated on the chair, she nodded again. She never tried it but again it wasn't necessary if you asked her. She simply used to walk around a lot, and well she stayed skinny, lucky her. "It must make you very flexible too?" She was sure she couldn't move that graceful and easy as Judina did now.

Lacie thought for a few seconds about the offer that she could suggest food, "No sushi is fine. I actually look forward to it now." she said with a giggle, she still kept her eyes focused on Judina her moves, for it looked so easy but some things probably weren't, it was really interesting. She wasn't sure what to ask now, she wasn't sure if the questions would move to her, she would see. She didn't intent to lie about herself, the Divine would punish her if she did that.

#27Judina † 

The One Place To Start The Search. (Open) - Page 2 Empty Tue May 09, 2017 8:15 am

Judina †
"I am quite flexible, I have been at this for a while the only thing i really have not gotten down is walking on my hands yet." Judina mentioned she was tempted to try it now. But she would rather not fall over and most likely break something in the room and she did not wish to do that. "The peace of mind is the state of how one learns of them true self." Judina said nicely with a smile. "Is what my master who trained me use to say during my early days of training when I use to get too worked up." It was like Judina had such words drilled into her head with how she remembered and spoke it. "Had a lot of other comments in that manner too but I do not recall them as easily unless I really need too." She would most likely remember then as she needs too.

"Training was a lot of, Stand in such pose or stance as long as you can with out getting tired, falling over or being forced in anyway from that position...Quite a pain before I learned how to stand in one solid spot well enough."
Judina did remember quite often how long she spent during the days, Reminder her of the day and a half she spent medication sitting, crossed legs with a single arm raised out hand open palm flat with a single cup of water left there, sitting there for a day and a half watching everyone but one other person fail at it but one person who kept up with her.

Judina then asked. "Tell me, do you like tea?" It was an odd question out of no where but Judina seemed to wanted to ask one question for once. "After all, being were i was for a while, tea was wonderful there, my training got into drinking tea and sushi and different kind of food like that, It was interesting to enjoy." Judina would ask one question, Mostly she was not the nosey type of lady you could see easily she wasn't, But just one did not seemed to bug her.

#28Lacie Eventide 

The One Place To Start The Search. (Open) - Page 2 Empty Tue May 23, 2017 12:08 pm

Lacie Eventide
OOC:

Lacie had asked if she was flexible, which was actually a pretty obvious answer if you only looked at Judina and with a happy shake of her head, she made that conclusion herself too. Judina mentioned walking on her hands and even though Lacie had no idea what her new made friend thought, she wondered about it herself, "That would take years of training for me." She was surprised to hear Judina had a master, but well the way was guided to everyone in different ways, that's how she understood the Divine and she was always glad for the moments that she was taught. No matter how and in what matter. One day, she might have a master for a specific time to understand things better.

Though Lacie definitely hoped to get a mild training because the little bits of information Judina gave, was way too much for her. She was sure she would never have the patience to learn that way. It was a mask for her to profide it long enough but that would be annoying if she would be taught, most masters could see right through.

She shook her heads to get out of her daydreaming, "Tea?" she said because she definitely didn't understand the question to her related daydream of what they talked about, "Oh yes I do like tea." She listened to Judina and nodded again, "That sounds wonderful. Why don't we go now, I bet your shirt is ready." She walked back into the bathroom to check.

Once everything was ready she took Judina along to the sushi restaurant, where they served great tea according to Lacie her own opinion. She liked spending time with Judina but after dinner she was rather tired thanks to using magic, she definitely need to find a trainer for that. She bid Judina goodnight right before she left and hoped to meet again soon.

Exit.

#29Judina † 

The One Place To Start The Search. (Open) - Page 2 Empty Wed May 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Judina †
It was not long as she thought for her shirt to be dry and clean after what was done, Then again maybe time has passed a lot longer then Judina thought it would have first thought. Conversation and relaxation did a lot more then she thought and maybe she had never truly relaxed as such. Judina also felt like she could breath and such a bit more peacefully with now then again it had been a while since she had just sat down and just spoke to some one else, maybe just the situation over all was good for Judina.

It would be a nice and relaxing walk and dinner with Lacie, Maybe it was Judina finally also getting out and being a normal social person, Maybe it was the fact she had a friend after just disappearing for no reason when she seemed to have no friends to start with, It seemed to get her mind off of what had happen before she had shown up in town, It was out of her mind for the evening. even if it just was the evening, it was still better then being tormented by thoughts for the whole time until she did something about it.

It felt like when she was out and training being at a place with sushi and tea, but on break and having dinner with her master, the other students and the people she lived around during that time. Even if it was different, It was relaxing the time of dinner and tea passed just as quickly but nonetheless she still smiled having a few hours of peace.

When it came to a close, Judina and Lacie would go there different ways, Judina found a place to sleep for the evening and wished her friend well, She mentioned for her to rest well and a good evening, Heading to her own room to sleep the night away. Judina would plan her next step when she woke up.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum