Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nice Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Arthur J. Sokolov 

Nice Site Empty Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:48 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
Hey guys, I just joined and wanted to wait until approved to communicate with the community. I feel as if I was too hasty and should've done this first but years have gone past without me role-playing and I just wanted to work on some posting templates right away, forgive me if I cluttered the sidebar with that useless topic lmao.

The site really does seem nice, the regulations were written really clearly and It was cool to see that the amount of overwhelming regulations weren't so hard to understand.

I will be making a fiction box topic with role-play topics I'm searching for this character, please check it out and if you think your character would fit in a specific spot and you like this character we can get some flow going on. Of course I'm not limiting myself to my own premade ideas since that just breaks the spirit of rp'ing imo.

This is pretty much it~ I am looking forward to meeting lots of people and getting "osht i need to reply to the missin" anxiety at 2 AM in the morning.

Nice Site Untitl16
#2Erebus2 

Nice Site Empty Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:18 am

Erebus2

Aonaka, I'm Erebus. Nice to meet you, hop in the discord-cb sometime and we can chill. I'm down to plot stuff with you if ya see any story in which I can help with. Anyways, welcome!

Nice Site 5oJEfCBQ_o
#3Selena Maelstrom 

Nice Site Empty Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:24 am

Selena Maelstrom
Hey Anoka o/ Selena here the person who approved you :3 Glad to have you join the site and cant wait to rp with you! If you have any questions you can come on our discord and pm some mods! See ya around!

Nice Site BLlZQ5m
#4Nastasya 

Nice Site Empty Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:44 am

Nastasya
Hello my name is Alice! Nice to meet you! Maybe we can RP sometime in the future :)

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#5Arthur J. Sokolov 

Nice Site Empty Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:53 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
Thanks for the kind replies everyone and Selena, thanks for the quick approval, much appreciated.

I will try to schedule my life and get some more character details asap before I jump into cbox to meet with everyone, and hopefully, slowly but surely I will manage to make a place in the community.

Thanks again!~

Nice Site Untitl16
#6Celeste Vagarosa 

Nice Site Empty Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:40 pm

Celeste Vagarosa
Hey welcome to the site! If you wanna roleplay or need help ask me anytime!

#7Arthur J. Sokolov 

Nice Site Empty Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Arthur J. Sokolov
God I am so rude, can't believe I forgot to reply, thank you for your kind words and welcome, Celeste!

Nice Site Untitl16
#8Celeste Vagarosa 

Nice Site Empty Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Celeste Vagarosa
You're fine, my offer still stands! <3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum