Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skipping Stones [Salem]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Assama Sinclair 

Skipping Stones [Salem] Empty Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:55 pm

Assama Sinclair

the sky is the limit
● ● ● ●
but to me the sky is never the limit
i am the sky

Assama sat by the riverside as a slight breeze blew her way. She came there to escape all the noise and commotion going on at both the guild hall and in Orchidia town itself. The river, however, was completely silent, save for the rustling in the trees. Out of boredom, she picked up a smooth stone at the river bank and tossed it. It skipped only twice and then sank. She was about to skip yet another stone when she heard someone coming close to where she was at the river. She rolled her eyes.

"Who's there?"

@ Salem
# # #
notes
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Skipping Stones [Salem] Xw4RJjG
#2Salem 

Skipping Stones [Salem] Empty Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:21 pm

Salem
Salem found himself drawn to find a nice viewing of the river that ran threw the town of Orchidia. Having viewed it only the other day Salem felt it would be a good spot for him to relax and get a chance to figure out a new game plan for his trip here to Orchidia. Having already wasted most of his time and still yet to actually find the book that he had came to this town in search of. Yet Salem was still hoping that he could manage to turn this trip around even he did not manage to find his book. Being sure that the town of Orchidia that hosted a mage guild, was sure to have some interesting mages that could show him some mind blowing magic’s. As Salem wanted to see what other magic’s had in comparison to his own Arcane Magic.

Nearing the river Salem could only wonder who he was to run in along the river, as the last time Salem managed to meet a member of the Lamia Scale guild of Orchida who loaned Salem a book that he had been eyeing. Almost as soon as reaching the river Salem would take cover in the slight forest that surrounded this opening of the river. His steps being halted by the long pink hair of the female that he spotted standing only meters away from the young mage that was Salem. Soon she would take a seat upon the river bank. Still standing in the cover of the trees Salem could only guess that this female was here to think about her life as this spot on the river was the perfect spot for relaxation and mind clearing in the opinion of Salem.

Still preying on the random pink haired girl that took seat at the river bank, Salem could only wonder what her next move was. With him being able to keep himself complete discreet for the most part. Salem would even come to notice when the pink haired girl and picked up a rock that managed to skip across the water twice, a truly amazing feat to Salem. He not even being sure if he was capable of making the stone skip once across the water. Never having really got a chance to skip stones, Salem was sure it was skill he lacked very much so. Upon the girl skipping the stone Salem proceed to make a mistake in stepping on a branch that proceeded to make a loud snapping noise thus alerting himself.

Thus causing the pink haired girl to take alarm and blurt out who is their, in what Salem took as a affirmative notion. “Here he here he, im sorry for they spying of you my lady. I am Salem Pendragon of the Magic Council Rune Knights. A had come upon this spot in hopes of having a chance to clear my mind and work on my magic.” This would be uttered out of the mouth of Salem, as he proceeded to make his way out of the brush and proceed to the pink haired girl that was sitting skipping rocks. Only hoping that she did not take his actions of approach as a threat of any sort.

#3Assama Sinclair 

Skipping Stones [Salem] Empty Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:56 pm

Assama Sinclair

the sky is the limit
● ● ● ●
i am the sky

At the sound of a male's voice, she craned her neck and then turned around to see a man with long, dark hair teamed with blood red eyes. He was rather tall and appeared to be quite muscular. It only seemed fitting that he introduced himself as a Rune Knight. More specifically, a Rune Knight by the name of Salem Pendragon. Pendragon... An odd name if you asked Assama.

Salem proceeded to say that he came to the river in hopes to clear his mind and play with his magic. She arched a brow. "Within such close proximity to the guild?" Assama was doubtless that most members of Lamia Scale would simply see that someone was practicing magic, but she also would be careful if she were him. Someone in the guild could have gotten the wrong idea.

"But anyway, it's nice to meet you Salem. I'm Assama Sinclair," she said, finding it more appropriate to introduce herself fully to a Rune Knight. Even though she and many other guild members were not overly fond of the Magic Council, one still had to be polite, nonetheless.

@ Salem
# # #
notes

#4Salem 

Skipping Stones [Salem] Empty Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:28 pm

Salem
Luckily for Salem, the strange pink haired girl sitting on the river bank skipping rocks did not take his approach as an act of aggression. Which meant that Salem was not so much worried about an attack coming from her. Yet he still knew it best to keep his card up not knowing what tricks this ping haired madam could hold in store for him. She would turn allowing for Salem to get a complete look at her body as well as now getting to see her actual face. Not having been able to see it when he was preying on her from the shadows of the slight forest that was still around them at this location of the river bank. Upon glancing at the face of the pink haired female, Salem would come to see that she to like he had strange eyes. Eyes that took the color of teal with gold flakes.

Completely different then the blood red eyes that Salem came to posses. None the less the pink haired figure sitting in front of Salem would seem to come off as attractive to the young mage. Thus making her all the more dangerous and ever more so reason for Salem to put his guard up. Not wanting to let the pure beauty of this stranger let him make any dire mistakes. As Salem knew that females tended to be the root of all evil, being the main downfall of heroes and villains alike. Only assuming that pink haired female was analyzing him the way that she glanced him up and down, Salem would come to a halt on his approach to the lady. Having no set himself about a good fiver meters away from the pink haired woman.

Salem would come to hear her speak on his remarks of training here at this spot. She would manage to come with a response in a tone that Salem could only see as shocking especially by the question that she proceeded to hit him with. Allowing for Salem to come to understand that the two were in close proximity of the Lamia Scale guild house. Meaning that this pink haired woman was most likely a guild mage of Lamia Scale. Which was why she asked Salem why he would train this close to the guild house. A rather shocking fact to Salem, still having only been in the town of Orchidia for a few days and having yet to actually see the guild house.

But upon her statement of the training the, pink haired female would go on to introduce herself in a rather sweet tone of voice. Stating that her name was Assama Sinclair, a rather pricklier name to Salem. “Well honestly im from the capital you see and only visiting the town of Orchidia. Having only been here for a few days I had no idea of the location of the Lamia Scale guild house in all honesty. So honestly I was not aware that this spot was to close.”

#5Assama Sinclair 

Skipping Stones [Salem] Empty Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Assama Sinclair

the sky is the limit
● ● ● ●
i am the sky

Evidently, Salem had no idea that the grand building in the centre of Orchidia was in fact, the guild hall of Lamia Scale. Reason being, he was from the capital, Crocus. "I guess that makes sense," Assama began. On second thought... "But shouldn't a Rune Knight know where all the guilds are?" She said it not as an innocent question nor a smart statement, but a blend of the two. If Assama were a Rune Knight though, she would make it her job to know where each guild was stationed, either in the case of an emergency or in the case when a guild happened to slip up and cause damage whist completing their job. Unfortunately, Lamia Scale often fell victim to the later.

After Salem responded, Assama would try and carry on their conversation. "So... you said you were going to practice magic?" Assama asked, half hoping to get to see some of Salem's spells.

@ Salem
# # #
notes

#6Salem 

Skipping Stones [Salem] Empty Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:40 pm

Salem
The pink haired dame Salem had come to know as Assama was still taking seat on the bank of the river where she had been sitting the whole time Salem had been preying on her from the shadows. Now found herself in a progressing conversation with the Rune Knight Salem. Though Salem still found it best for him to keep alert and stay aware of his surroundings. Moving his eyes to allow for complete peripheral vision without him moving his head around. This way that he could continue to seem completely attentive to Assume without alerting her to the fact that Salem was constantly looking around. Not wanting to make her feel uneasy do to feeling that either the two of them were currently being watched from the shadows and she had failed to notice it while Salem did.

Or that Salem was planning something, most likely a form of attack. This being the main reason that Salem proceeded to keep his body language relaxed and non harmful. Having no ill intention towards the girl Assume. Assume stating that Salem’s reasoning for practicing so close to the guild house made sense with him not knowing, but would proceed to state that as a Rune Knight shouldn’t Salem know the locations of all guild houses. A statement of shocking truth but none the less Salem was still a paige and in the trainings of being a true full fledge Rune Knight. “ Well you see I am only a Paige Rune Knight having just started undergoing the training of the Magic Council, so for the most part I am still trying to learn the things of the land.”

Assume seeming to understand the response of Salem, proceeded to the conversation back to Salem’s statement of earlier. Asking him about his intention of practicing magic. “Well in a sense yes, a mage the only way to get better is to practice with your craft. And having read a few new magical books I was wanting to implement some of the methods I read into my magic to see if it bettered my skill as a mage. As once I return to the capital I hope to be able to take my Apprentice exam for the Magic Council Rune Knights so that I may proceed to move along in the ranks”.

#7Assama Sinclair 

Skipping Stones [Salem] Empty Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:37 pm

Assama Sinclair

the sky is the limit
● ● ● ●
i am the sky

Salem attributed the fact that he didn't know where guilds were, to that he was but a mere Page and that he hadn't gone under a lot of training. In Assama's opinion, that still was not a good excuse, mainly because she would assume that the Magic Council would inform its Rune Knights about guilds, even if that Rune Knight was a simple Page, mostly because the Magic Council had to constantly deal with guilds, both light and dark. She wouldn't be surprised if Pages got mixed up in guild affairs, but she could be wrong. After all, she didn't know what it was like to be a Rune Knight first hand. She just knew that her guild was always being fined by them for destruction on the job.

Now off the subject of guilds and onto the subject of magic, Salem responded to Assama's question, basically saying that he just wanted to get stronger and practice a few techniques he read from some books. Once he was stronger, he aspired to become an Apprentice by passing an exam, which Assama assumed would deal with magic since Salem was supposedly practicing his magic for his promotion. At least, that's what he alluded to.

"Can I see how strong it is now?" Assama asked, now wanting both to see his level and kind of magic. If he was a Page, she expected him to be lower leveled, but she could be wrong. He could be strong and just be a new recruit.

@ Salem
# # #
notes

#8Salem 

Skipping Stones [Salem] Empty Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:00 pm

Salem
Salem had somewhat opened up to the pink haired girl Assama, having informed her to the fact that he was still only a Paige in the Magic Council Rune Knights. Something Salem tended to inform people of when letting them know he was a member of the Rune Knights. Rank only really being something that was important among the Magic Council and the Rune Knights itself. Most outsiders having no actual idea as to how the Magic Council trained and ranked its Rune Knight members. Still Salem rarely told outsiders of the Magic council his actual rank for more personal reasons. Not wanting one to see him as a low ranked mage of some sort. Even though it was the honest truth.

Ever since having informed Assama of his intention of training, Salem could see that she was interested in his magic. On top of all that Salem kept getting a strange filling from the pink haired girl. One that Salem could not come to completely grasp. Not being completely sure what it was that was off to him about the girl. Looking her up and down as he still stood looking over the sitting pink haired girl that was Assama. Salem could only let his mind wonder over what it was that was screaming to him about this girl. Her still not taking the action of needing to stand up meaning that she was either not threaten by Salem or was completely confident in her own abilities.

Assama soon asking for Salem to demonstrate to her how strong his magic was. “Maybe, but it would only be under the condition of if I show you mine you show me yours. Since I take it that you are a mage of Lamia scale that being why your so interested In my magic as well as you knowing about the guild house location”. Finishing up his statement Salem could only stand and wait to see if his assumption of Assama was true. Her not having given Salem any information of herself now led Salem running into this blind.

#9Assama Sinclair 

Skipping Stones [Salem] Empty Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:06 pm

Assama Sinclair

the sky is the limit
● ● ● ●
i am the sky

Assama understood the trade that Salem proposed. If he were to show her his magic, she would have to show him hers. She was completely fine with that. He then proceeded to say that he assumed she had magic due to the fact that she was interested in his magic and was knowledgeable about the guild's location, which alluded to the fact that she was a mage of Lamia Scale. "Yup, you're right," Assama said, pulling down her collar so that her guild's symbol could be seen tattooed onto her collar bone. "I'll be fine showing you a little of my magic, but after you show me yours first," she said, eager to see what kind of spell the Rune Knight would show her.

@ Salem
# # #
I'm really sorry for the delay! I was really sick

#10Salem 

Skipping Stones [Salem] Empty Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:14 pm

Salem
Salem could only wonder if the strange pink haired girl was going to agree to his little proposal. Then again she was the one that wanted to see Salem’s magic meaning that she was most likely interested and willing to show what she could do if it meant that she would get to see the magic of a Rune Knight, even if Salem was only a Paige. Since regardless Salem was sure that it was still fascinating to see the magic of a Rune Knight to some people. Even though they were honestly no different then regular mages, some even having similar if not the same magic. Though the it was a few with special magic’s ones that even Salem himself could not understand, but then again Salem was sure that It was magic like that everywhere and he just need to discover it and learn about it. Which was why Salem was completely intrigued in the showing of this Lamia Scale mages magic.

Assama would still manage to hit Salem with a curve ball, offering to only show him her magic if he demonstrated his first. A idea Salem was slightly against, as he honestly would of preferred for Assama to go first in the demonstration just on the slight chance she tried to pull some sly stuff. Like running off before showing Salem her magic. Something that would completely change the mood of Salem if proceeded. Stunned In decision making, Salem figured that it would only be best if he proceed to the arrangements that Assama was requesting for her to demonstrate her magic. Figuring that it was no reason to try and get her to go first as he was sure that like most females she would pull the I asked you first card. Meaning that she was still going to want Salem to go first regardless.

Still standing a distance away from Assama, Salem would start to proceed with his demonstration unannounced. Meaning that Assama could only hope she did not blink or she was at risk of missing part of the show that was to be the demonstration of Salem’s Arcane magic. Holding his hand out a small black magic circle would appear in the palm of Salem’s hand. Soon a ball made of complete black magic energy the size of a basketball would be floating about an inch of the skin of Salem’s palm. This being a simple spell demonstration as Salem was not intending to go big on his magic show until he had seen what Assama was capable of.

#11Assama Sinclair 

Skipping Stones [Salem] Empty Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:03 am

Assama Sinclair

the sky is the limit
   ● ● ● ●
   i am the sky

Without speaking a word, Salem silently proceeded to do as Assama requested and held out his hand. A magic circle appeared in his palm and a sphere of inky darkness about the size of a basketball formed and began to float. She hoped that's not all he could do, because she was hoping for something... more, especially from a Rune Knight. The Magic Council wouldn't just recruit anyone. At least, she hoped they didn't.

Since Salem only gave a small sample of his magic, Assama would do the same. She waved her finger in the air and a miniature tornado began to form around it, causing nothing but a slight breeze like a fan could do. She canceled the spell and placed a hand on her hip. "So, what kind of magic do you have then, darkness?" She guessed.

@ SALEM
   # # #
   notes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum