Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Natsuko Kitagawa

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Natusko 

Natsuko Kitagawa Empty Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:37 pm

Natusko

Personal

Name: Natsuko Kitagawa

Class: Sorcerer

Guild: Fairy Tail

Tattoo: Has a faint gold mark on her shoulder  

Face: Titus Alexius from Magi

Appearance

Height: 4'11"

Weight: 90lb

Hair: Blond a little bit longer than shoulder length.

Eyes: emerald green

Overall: She is shorter than the average human. She has a slender frame. She never wears dresses except for formal events. She will Wear a nice shirt occasionally, most of her wardrobe consistences of short shorts and a tank on a normal day. She detested dress and skirts because she finds it hard to walk in plus on more than one occasion she has gotten her skirt caught on a tree branch or limb and tripe or fallen out of a tree.    

Extra: She has a bracelet type of tattoo.

Personality

Personality: She is very scatter brained and sometimes forgets things This is because she has memory loss. That is why she likes thinking before she acts She also can be very clumsy. She will sometime trip over her own two left feet and fall on her face and laugh about it.
She is passive aggressive by nature. She will try to talk her way out of a fight. If that doesn't work she will fight to defended herself and won't hold anything back. She likes having the company of other. This is because she lived in the forest for most of her life and was alone until she meet the mysterious wander.  

• Being Creative: She really likes using magic to create something new and amazing. She like it when her creations can help her friends and keep them safe.  
  • Being around people: She like being with other people. This because she was alone in the forest for so many years. She likes meeting new people and hearing what they have to say. She loves it when they have stories told to her. It gives her a chance hear about new places and legends.

Dislikes:

• Bullies: She dislikes when the people of power pick on someone who is weak. It irritates her because when she lived in the woods and meet travelers they would ask for help. Weather it was fixing a broken wheel or helping to tie a tent down she would help them. In return they would give her food or even something of use to her like a compass or a map. She just furiously believes that if you are kind to someone, you will get kindness.
  • spices food:Natusko really hate spice food. Every time she eats spices food she wants to vomit. She dislike spicy food because she was once was dared by another wizard to eat a really spicily pepper. After she ate it she began to convulse and vomit. Even to this day even the smell of spicy food makes her sick.

Motivations:

• Find the Mysterious Wander: She wants to find the mysterious wander and thank him for all that he did for her. She also want to improve upon her own magic skill and learn as much she can as a way of thanking the Mysterious wander. This is why she use her magic to help people. She say that once she finds him she will thank him by showing him all that she has learned on her journey. She hopes to show him that everything he taught her did not go to waste.

Fears:

• Spiders: She is afraid of spider and will scream if she see them. Even though most of her life she lived outside she is still afraid of them. She had a a very bad experience with them as a child and has been afraid of them ever since. If she see a spider she will terrified and scream and get away as fast as possible.  
  • Unable To Thank :She is afraid that she will never be able to thank the mysterious wander for all that he has done for her. She says that she will spend the rest of her life looking for him.   

Magic

Magic Name:  Light Maker Magic

Magic Element: Light

Magic Description: It works just like Ice Maker Magic except with light. She can make light into different shapes and sizes. She can make light spires as her offensive magic. This type of Magic can be used as a defective shield For a short period of time. This type of magic is great against Dark magic. It is weak against nature magic.

History

History: Natsuko’s parents were murder when she was very young and she doesn’t remember them. All she can remember is waking up in a forest and not having any memories of who she was and her name. She would spend most of her childhood wandering the forests of Magnolia. One day she came across a mysterious wanderer in the woods. At first she didn’t trust him and hide from him, but eventually she warmed up him and traveled with him. He taught her all about magic and the many things that it could do. She asked him if he would teach how to uses magic. He said he would teach her as much as he could. For many years she learn magic from him and created her own maker magic that she called Light Maker Magic. She enjoyed learning from the mysterious man and grew to think of him as a second father. These happy year spending time with him, but they not didn’t last.
One morning when she awoke she found a letter that said that he had to leave her now and that he believe in her. She was sad that he left, but she wasn’t going to let that sadness get to her and she set out on her own journey alone.
She would year later be often found at the tavern listening and drinking with the many wizard, sorcerers, and ect. She would listen to their adventure and tales that they told. It would always excite her and imagine her in the same position.
Eventually she would come hear about a guild call Fairy Tail. It sounded interesting so she decided to go see for herself want it was all about. Little did she know that the next tavern that she would come into would have a bunch of bandits. They mistook her for Avis Kitagawa and started yelling "to get her". She would run out of the tavern as fast as she could and hides behind Fairy Tail Guild Hall. This is were her story begins.

Last edited by Natusko on Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:09 pm; edited 10 times in total

#2Yoshino Freljord 

Natsuko Kitagawa Empty Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:30 pm

Yoshino Freljord
Hey there! Before we officially begin with your application's assessment, I would like to ask you to use the template provided. While it seems like you did, some parts of the code has broken. As a result, I'd like to ask you to redo it by copy pasting each body of text into the correct positions. Do not add any sort of BBCode to the overall template, like you did with the center tag at the bottom.

Upon completion, please bump the thread! If I do not get back to you within 24 hours of time, feel free to put it in the review section for another moderator to get to it!

#3Yoshino Freljord 

Natsuko Kitagawa Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:07 pm

Yoshino Freljord
Magic: Change the word Earth to Nature. Light is weak to Nature, not Earth. State all four types of spells you're able to use, for example, offensive, defensive, supplementary, self-buff.

#4Natusko 

Natsuko Kitagawa Empty Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:50 am

Natusko
All is done

#5Yoshino Freljord 

Natsuko Kitagawa Empty Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:32 pm

Yoshino Freljord
Personality: Most things are viable, but too much contradiction is not allowed. The one that concerns me the most is the one where you say she likes being with others and alone at the same time. It's one or the other. Take your pick.

Motivation: I want something that drives your character more. What happens once you find said wanderer? If you can't answer that, please choose another motivation. If you can, add it in and elaborate on it.

Fear: The being alone fear is the one that's the problem here. It ties with your personality. You can't have both. If you're going to choose that she dislikes being alone, then you're going to have to add an effect like you did with spiders. When Natsuko sees spiders, she screams. What happens if she's alone?

Magic: Remove the "I get a strength spell buff" and the "I get debuffed at night". It's certainly creative, but against the rules in the sense that it doesn't tie in with your class whatsoever.

Overall: Please do a quick check on spelling and grammar mistakes!

Upon completion, bump the thread and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

#6Natusko 

Natsuko Kitagawa Empty Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Natusko
Okay just finished

#7Bianca Fleur † 

Natsuko Kitagawa Empty Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:46 am

Bianca Fleur †
Hello, I'll be taking over from here. Please make the following fixes:

• You have the same thing for a dislike and fear, please pick one. Spiders are a part of arachnids.
  • There are some errors in the template. Make sure that you have copy pasted the codes correctly and do not try to modify it.
  • I see quite a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes in your app. Please run each section through a spelling / grammar check before bumping again.

Bump when done.

#8Natusko 

Natsuko Kitagawa Empty Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:56 pm

Natusko
Okay I've looked over the spelling and have fixed it. I also have fixed the template

#9Bianca Fleur † 

Natsuko Kitagawa Empty Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:10 pm

Bianca Fleur †
Congratulations, this application has been approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum