Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Way of the Mand'alor (Long)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Primula 

The Way of the Mand'alor (Long) Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:47 am

Primula

I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors… That I shall walk the Way of the Mand'alor… And the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my core. This is the Way

Name: The Way of the Mand'alor

Difficulty: Long

Participants: Primula, Saturn

Story:
With the absence of General Kon a particular member of the Rune Knights has found herself growing increasingly restless. Despite her fascination with the General having led her to join the knights, Kon's disappearance and the Magic Council's lack of intention to do something about it led Primula to breach into the secured archives of the Magic Council in the hope of finding a trail leading to Kon. However, instead Primula ended up finding a most enigmatic secret kept in one of the ancient vaults in Era. Having discovered what appears to be a suit of armor that once belonged to a mortal, the suit mysteriously fuses with the robot and infuses her system with the soul of a long-forgotten hunter.

Equally confused and intrigued by the events Primula's discovery soon stirs in motion a chain of events: With Colonel Saturn discovering her intrusion into an off-limits zone, the matter escalates further when it is revealed the armor was meant to be returned to a powerful ancient tribe of Sevenese hunters who worship the goddess Artemis. Not only did Primula's removal of her helmet to identify herself to Saturn lead to an upheaval among the Sevenese delegation, the tribe demands compensation for this slight in a most peculiar way: Saturn will have to accompany Primula to Seven where she will have to partake in redemption of the taboo she committed, and subsequently learn about the traditions of the tribe, lest she'd be forcefully deactivated and her body disassembled to retrieve the armor!

With the enigmatic soul inside her system beckoning her onwards, it is clear an adventure awaits her! For that is the way...

Objective:
  • After sneaking into the secret vault at the Magic Council building discover the ancient suit of armor.

• Soon possessed by the spirit contained within that has been tainted by the void, proceed to escape from the vault as your system starts to malfunction.

• Upon discovery by Saturn and the Sevenese delegation, figure out how to redeem yourself.

• Prepare to undertake your grand journey in order to discover The Way of the Mand'alor.

Word Count:
  • Clear 4 A-rank and 3 S-rank worth of quests in terms of topics related to the event. (15.500)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum