Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:10 pm

Mielle
The Temperance Tarot: Mielle 610761_19k3XKYW

Deep in the Marchen Mountains walks a woman who very much does not want to be there. Like, at all. Ever. This whole situation was one big mistake.

If you could view this scene it might take a moment to see the woman. This is in part because she doesn't look like a woman at all, but a girl as young as 12. Her outfit at first might help her blend in with its pastel blue and white colour scheme, but after that first glance, she couldn't look more out of place with her dress, frills and puffs along with her long blonde twin-tail braids flapping in the wind behind her. She didn't even have proper winter gloves and boots on, barley enough to get by. Yes, this girl has the airs of 'I put fashion before function', which was a truly terrible idea when the function you are guarding yourself against is the bitter cold of the Marchen Mountains.

Wrd count: 160

#2Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:20 pm

Mielle
Mielle trudged through the thick snow, each step feeling like a mini-battle against the elements. "Ugh! Why did I think this was a good idea? Fashion, you traitorous mistress!" she muttered to herself as the wind tousled her hair.

Her fingers, adorned with visible ball joints, fumbled with the makeshift gloves she fashioned from a spare piece of cloth. "I swear, if I ever get out of this frozen wasteland, I'm designing the warmest, most stylish winter gear ever!" she exclaimed, the frustration evident in her voice.

As she walked, the snow became deeper, and Mielle's steps turned into a comedic struggle against the drifts. "Oh, come on!" she exclaimed, her foot disappearing into the snow. She flailed her arms, trying to maintain balance, but ended up face-first in a pile of snow. "Great, just great! My first step toward becoming a real person again, and I'm stuck in a snowbank!"

Word Count: 151

#3Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:26 pm

Mielle
She tried to pull herself up, but they too got stuck in the snow. "Ugh, I'm like, 10 pounds, why the heck am I sinking in! Is the snow calling me fat!?" she grumbled, her voice muffled by the snow.

The wind howled, and Mielle let out an exasperated scream, not of fear but of pure frustration. "I just wanted to get to Hosenka Town, not audition for some survival-based stage play!"

Her journey continued, and as the challenges mounted, so did her slew of complaints, something she only felt comfortable doing alone. "And here I thought mountain climbing was just a metaphor for life's struggles. Turns out, it's quite literal!"

Mielle faced an icy slope, and she eyed it warily. "Why couldn't it be a nice, gentle hill? No, it has to be an icy death slide!" The occasional howl of distant creatures echoed through the mountains, adding an eerie element to her already perilous journey. Mielle's body ached with each step, her muscles protesting against the harsh conditions. Her doll joints felt stiffer, and the frills of her dress were now damp from the snow. Yet, her determination remained unbroken. Icy path or not, it was the only way forward.

Word Count: 202

#4Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:30 pm

Mielle
With a grimace, Mielle sits down and begins her descent. This would be fun, if there wasn't contact risk of sliding off a cliff to her doom, something that almost happened twice, causing her to scream in terror. Finally, the icey part ended. Mielle breathed a sigh of relief, only to notice that she would have to get right back to climbing.

As she ascended, the snowbanks grew deeper, making each step more laborious. "I'm going to need a massage after this. Maybe a whole spa day. Or a spa week! Heck, just put me in a perpetual hot tub, and I'll call it a win." Finally reaching a cave entrance, Mielle sighed in relief.

Inside the cave, she attempted to start a fire with her freezing fingers, cursing softly as she struggled. "Who knew being a mage involved so much manual labor? This is like magical boot camp, and I didn't sign up for it!"

Word Count: 156

#5Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:33 pm

Mielle
Inside the cave, the air was still cold, but at least it shielded her from the relentless wind. Mielle set about collecting dry twigs and branches scattered on the cave floor, her frozen fingers protesting with every touch. Once she gathered enough, she used her supplies to start a small flame, creating a modest fire that cast dancing shadows on the cave walls. "Who knew being a mage involved so much manual labour? This is like magical boot camp, and I didn't sign up for it!"

While the fire provided some warmth, Mielle knew she couldn't stay for long. Determined to press on, she ate a meagre meal of preserved rations from her bag, the taste bland but sustaining. After her meal, she prepared to leave, only to slip on a patch of ice near the cave entrance. As she faced more challenges, her frustration bubbled over into screams of rage, each one punctuating a slip, a stumble, or an encounter with an unexpected obstacle. "Why does nature hate me so much? Is there a 'kick Mielle while she's down' club I don't know about?"

Word Count: 185

Character Profile ~~~ Sheet ~~~ Spells ~~~ Text Colour: #ffccff
#6Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:44 pm

Mielle
Mielle emerged from the shelter of the cave, facing the icy expanse once again. The winds howled, and the temperature seemed to drop even further as she resumed her journey through the unforgiving Marchen Mountains. Her breath formed frosty clouds in the frigid air, and the snow crunched beneath her boots, a stark contrast to the struggle within.

With a determined gaze, she pressed on, navigating the treacherous landscape with sheer willpower. The snow-covered peaks loomed overhead, and each step became a test of her resolve. The path seemed endless, and doubts crept into her mind, but she banished them with determination.

As Mielle ascended higher, the challenges intensified. Icy slopes turned into steep cliffs, and her progress slowed to a crawl. Her fingers, already stiff from the cold, protested against the strain. Yet, she forged ahead, determined to prove her mettle.

Her thoughts turned to Blue Pegasus, the guild that had welcomed her with open arms. She envisioned the faces of her guildmates, the camaraderie she sought to build, and the desire to impress them fueled her determination. "I can't let them down." she muttered to herself, the words carried away by the biting wind.

Word count: 198

#7Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:45 pm

Mielle
A sudden gust nearly knocked her off balance, and she braced against the onslaught of nature's fury. The Marchen Mountains, once a picturesque challenge, now felt like an adversary, testing not only her magical abilities but her temperance against the elements.

Mielle's movements became more deliberate as she carefully navigated the treacherous terrain. The cold seeped through her porcelain joints, and her doll-like appearance belied the inner struggle. The landscape stretched before her in a relentless display of nature's might, a stark reminder of her vulnerability.

Despite the seriousness of the situation, the occasional frustrated mutterings escaped her lips. "This is not what I signed up for. I joined a guild, not an expedition into the heart of winter." Her voice, now laced with a touch of weariness, echoed in the desolate mountains.

The wind carried the distant sound of a roaring river, hidden beneath layers of snow and ice. Mielle hesitated for a moment, assessing the situation. "Great, a river. Just what I needed," she remarked, her tone a blend of resignation and annoyance.

Word count: 175

#8Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:46 pm

Mielle
The descent toward the river was steep, and Mielle navigated it cautiously. She approached the frozen water, realizing the peril it posed. The need for caution warred with her impatience, and she muttered, "I just want to get out of this frozen nightmare and into someplace warm."

As she crossed the icy river, her progress was met with unexpected challenges. Thin ice cracked beneath her, and she stumbled, catching herself. The river, an obstacle turned adversary, seemed determined to thwart her advance. Mielle ran like her life depended on it, making her way to the other side of the river before the ice fully cracked beneath her feet.

Mielle's frustration bubbled to the surface. "Is there anything in these mountains that won't try to send me tumbling into an icy abyss?" she exclaimed, her voice carrying a mix of irritation and genuine concern.

Continuing her journey, Mielle noticed movement in the periphery of her vision. A small creature, its fur a mix of white and brown, cautiously approached her. It was a mountain hare, seemingly undeterred by the harsh conditions. Mielle crouched down, extending a gloved hand in a gesture of peace.

Word Count: 172

Last edited by Mielle on Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

#9Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:48 pm

Mielle
To her surprise, the mountain hare hopped closer, its whiskers twitching with curiosity. A fleeting sense of companionship warmed Mielle's heart. "Well, hello there, little friend. Looks like we're both trying to survive in this icy wilderness," she said, a genuine smile crossing her porcelain features.

The mountain hare seemed to understand, and with a playful leap, it circled Mielle before settling down beside her. In the midst of the cold and solitude, an unexpected bond formed between the porcelain mage and the wild creature. They shared a moment of quiet companionship, finding solace in each other's presence.

As the wind whispered through the mountain peaks, Mielle continued her journey with a newfound friend by her side. The mountain hare, now a loyal companion, followed her through the snow-covered terrain. Their connection, a testament to resilience in the face of adversity, provided a flicker of warmth in the icy landscape.

Word Count: 150

#10Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:58 pm

Mielle
As Mielle and her mountain hare companion continued their ascent through the Marchen Mountains, they encountered a sudden and unexpected threat—a pack of wolves emerged from the dense snow-laden trees. Instinctively, Mielle and her companion sought refuge behind a large rock, their hearts pounding in unison.

The wolves, their fur blending with the snowy landscape, circled the area, their keen senses detecting the presence of potential prey. Mielle, feeling the weight of vulnerability, pressed closer to the rock, her porcelain hands trembling with fear. The mountain hare nestled against her, as if seeking comfort in their shared peril.

Frozen by the fear of both freezing to death and facing the sharp fangs of the wolves, Mielle's mind raced. She glanced around, searching for an escape route, but the wolves maintained their vigilant watch. The biting wind seemed to carry the scent of her fear, heightening the tension in the air.

#11Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:59 pm

Mielle
In the midst of the danger, Mielle's thoughts turned to her recent journey. She contemplated the irony of facing the harsh conditions of the Marchen Mountains only to be confronted by a threat more immediate and primal.

The mountain hare, sensing Mielle's unease, nuzzled against her, providing a small but reassuring comfort. As the wolves continued to prowl, their eyes glinting with hunger, Mielle whispered to her furry companion, "We need a plan, my friend. If we don't find a way to escape the cold or evade those wolves, all our struggles in these mountains might end right here."

The chill of the mountain air seeped through Mielle's porcelain joints, making her acutely aware of her vulnerability. She pondered the irony of being a mage, capable of wielding magical powers, yet feeling utterly defenseless in the face of nature's predators.

A distant howl echoed through the mountains, further intensifying the tension. Mielle's grip on her mountain hare companion tightened, the porcelain mage grappling with the fear of freezing to death or succumbing to the wolves' predatory instincts.

Word Count: 177

#12Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:00 pm

Mielle
With newfound resolve, Mielle whispered to her companion, "We'll make it through this, together." The mountain hare, sensing her determination, pressed against her, a silent acknowledgment of their shared strength.

Together, Mielle and her mountain hare companion found refuge in a deep snow mound. With determined urgency, they dug a small tunnel and created a makeshift cave within the mound. As they huddled together in the confined space, Mielle used her magic to close the opening behind them, sealing off the bitter cold of the Marchen Mountains.

Wrapped in the warmth of their shared body heat, Mielle and the hare waited in silence, their breaths forming faint clouds in the chilly air. The porcelain mage felt a mix of fear and determination, knowing that the wolves still prowled nearby. In this icy sanctuary, they braced themselves for the dual threats of freezing temperatures and the ever-looming danger of predatory beasts.

#13Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:02 pm

Mielle
As the wolves continued their vigilant patrol outside, Mielle steeled herself for the impending confrontation. She drew upon the reservoir of magical energy within her, ready to prove that even in the face of primal danger, her abilities could be a beacon of hope.

However, fortune favored them, as the wolves seemed to overlook their presence in the snow mound or deemed it too troublesome to investigate. Relief washed over Mielle as the minutes passed without the howls of wolves drawing nearer. The mountain hare, sensing the change in the atmosphere, began to dig its way back out of the snow.

Fuelled by the knowledge that her companion possessed better survival instincts, Mielle joined in the effort. Together, they emerged from the snow mound, greeted by the silent, snow-covered landscape. The wolves were nowhere to be seen.

A surge of relief overwhelmed Mielle, and she couldn't help but hug her hare friend with joyful abandon. A few tears escaped her eyes, a mix of fear and gratitude.

Word Count: 167

#14Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:03 pm

Mielle
Wiping away the traces of emotion, she looked down at her companion and made a heartfelt promise, "One day, I'm going to become a powerful mage who can wipe out threats like those wolves in an instant." The determination in her voice echoed in the stillness of the snowy expanse.

With renewed purpose, Mielle and her mountain hare companion continued their descent from the Marchen Mountains, leaving the threat of the wolves behind. The porcelain mage, fueled by the recent ordeal, envisioned a future where her magical prowess would not only protect herself but also those who might find themselves facing the harsh realities of the wild.

As Mielle and her furry companion ascended higher in the Marchen Mountains, a sudden shift occurred. The oppressive gray clouds that had dominated the sky began to part, allowing slivers of golden sunlight to break through. The biting wind that had whipped through the mountain peaks gradually subsided, leaving an almost eerie silence in its wake. The change in weather caught Mielle by surprise, and she looked around, taking in the breathtaking transformation.

Word count: 180

#15Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:04 pm

Mielle
The landscape, once shrouded in a veil of snow and mist, now revealed its true beauty. Towering peaks, dusted with fresh snow, stretched as far as the eye could see. Sunlight danced on the pristine surface of the snow, creating a dazzling display of glittering crystals. The air, crisp and clear, carried with it the invigorating scent of pine and the promise of adventure.

Mielle's eyes widened in wonder as she beheld a panorama of natural splendor. Mountain ranges stretched like frozen waves, their peaks reaching towards the heavens. She marveled at the intricate patterns etched into the snow by the wind, a canvas of nature's own design. The sky, a vast expanse of blue, contrasted with the pristine whiteness below.

As she continued her ascent, Mielle discovered a hidden gem nestled high in the mountains—a secluded alpine meadow. The meadow, a haven untouched by human hands, was a tapestry of colors. Delicate flowers, their petals tinged with hues of violet, pink, and blue, swayed gently in the mountain breeze. It was a scene of serenity and enchantment, a place where time seemed to stand still.

Word Cunt: 187

#16Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:04 pm

Mielle
The mountain hare, sensing the change in atmosphere, bounded ahead, leaving a trail of tiny paw prints in the snow. Mielle followed, her steps light with newfound awe. She couldn't help but reflect on the beauty that surrounded her—a beauty she might never have witnessed if not for her journey as a mage.

She pondered the twists of fate that had led her to this moment. "If I hadn't become a mage, I might have never experienced the wonders hidden in these mountains. I would have missed the opportunity to see nature's grandeur, its quiet moments of beauty that are often overlooked."

As she continued to climb, Mielle's heart swelled with gratitude for the magical abilities she had gained. The sight of a majestic eagle soaring across the azure sky, its wings catching the sunlight, left her breathless. The mage within her reveled in the realization that magic had opened a door to a world of wonders.

Word Count: 158

#17Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:06 pm

Mielle
The meandering mountain path led Mielle to an overlook, a vantage point that offered a panoramic view of the entire range. She stood there, a small figure against the vastness of nature, and marveled at the realization that she was part of something much larger than herself.

The sunlight painted the mountains in warm hues of gold and amber as it began its descent toward the horizon. Mielle whispered to herself, "I've been given a second chance, not just at life, but at truly experiencing the world around me. The Marchen Mountains, in all their majestic glory, are a testament to the beauty that exists beyond the confines of my past." Severa would be damn proud at her eloquence.

With a sense of reverence, she watched the sun dip below the peaks, casting long shadows across the snow-covered landscape. The cold mountain air carried a hushed stillness, and Mielle felt a deep connection to the natural world around her.

Word Count: 159

#18Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:06 pm

Mielle
The mountain hare, still by her side, nudged against her leg, a silent companion in this moment of contemplation. Mielle smiled down at her newfound friend, grateful for the unexpected companionship that had enriched her journey. As she descended from the lofty heights, the sun dipping further, she carried with her the memories of the Marchen Mountains—a realm of breathtaking beauty and the realization that becoming a mage had opened her eyes to a world of wonders she might have otherwise missed.

The challenges persisted, but with the mountain hare as her silent companion, Mielle faced them with a renewed spirit. The bond forged in the Marchen Mountains became a symbol of her determination, a testament to the strength found in unexpected connections.

Finally, as the sun dipped below the peaks, casting the mountains in a cold twilight glow, Mielle and her furry companion reached a clearing. In the distance, the lights of Hosenka Town flickered, a beacon of warmth and civilization. Exhausted but undeterred, she pressed forward, fueled by the desire to impress her guildmates with tales of her triumph over the harsh conditions of the Marchen Mountains.

Word Count: 190

#19Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:07 pm

Mielle
As Mielle descended from the lofty heights of the Marchen Mountains, the landscape gradually transformed. The alpine meadow, with its vibrant blooms and untouched beauty, faded into the background as the path led her back into the rugged terrain. The mountain hare, her loyal companion through the challenges and wonders of the journey, continued to bound ahead, its white and brown fur blending seamlessly with the snow.

The descent brought them to the outskirts of Hosenka Town, where the signs of civilization began to appear. Smoke rose from chimneys, and the distant sounds of activity reached Mielle's ears. The once pristine snow gave way to the trampled pathways of travelers and villagers alike.

As they neared the town, Mielle slowed her pace, realizing that her journey alongside the mountain hare was coming to an end. She crouched down, and the small creature hopped onto her lap. Mielle gently stroked its fur, a bittersweet smile playing on her lips. "Thank you, my little friend. You made this journey far less lonely and far more magical. I won't forget the wonders we shared."

Word Count: 183

#20Mielle 

The Temperance Tarot: Mielle Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:08 pm

Mielle
The mountain hare nuzzled against her hand, as if expressing its own gratitude. Mielle marveled at the bond forged in the midst of adversity—a connection that transcended words.

With a final pat on the mountain hare's head, Mielle released it back into the wild. The creature hesitated for a moment, as if reluctant to part ways, then bounded into the snowy expanse. Mielle watched until it disappeared from sight, a twinge of sadness mingling with the gratitude in her heart.

As she approached the outskirts of Hosenka Town, the flickering lights became more pronounced, and the distant murmur of voices grew louder. Mielle stood at the threshold of the town, a changed person from the one who had ventured into the Marchen Mountains.

The experience had not only tested her resilience but had also gifted her with unexpected moments of beauty and companionship. The mountain hare had been a silent witness to her journey, a reminder that even in the coldest and loneliest of places, warmth and connection could be found.

As she entered Hosenka Town, a mixture of relief and accomplishment washed over her. The townsfolk looked on in surprise at the porcelain doll-like mage, disheveled and worn but victorious. Mielle couldn't help but smile, her earlier frustrations replaced with a sense of achievement. She had faced the bitter cold, the treacherous terrain, and emerged stronger.

In the heart of Hosenka, surrounded by the comforting glow of hearth fires and the hustle and bustle of a thriving community, Mielle's thoughts turned to Blue Pegasus. She envisioned herself regaling her guildmates with the tale of her journey, emphasizing not only the hardships but the triumph over adversity.

Word Count: 278

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum