Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mothers and Daughters

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nikki 

Mothers and Daughters Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:59 pm

Nikki

WORDS: 230 | Blue Moons

"Goodness, that'll teach em, eh?
Glad to know that fire of yours hasn't died down~?"

“Haha, I suppose not, but… Shit, a lot's changed since you've been gone?” The massacre of the pinata a memory which May and Miss Marcello could already look upon fondly as they sauntered away from the stall and the seething state of the swindlers who had now paid out on everything the promised, both seemed to happily be munching on a few of the offerings that the grateful children gave up to them, and finally had the chance to catch up properly as well.

“You're not the only dead woman strolling around today~?” The occasion nice enough really and perhaps the rarity it came from also only making the candy taste all the sweeter, the grinning gangbuster was in good spirits to be reunited with someone that she had come close to forgetting, but was glad that she didn't in truth. Knowing that this was a woman who would always take her as she was and not as she wanted her to be and being honest for that fact, the scarlet eyed siren was almost like a child with her latest test score as she shifted her sweater enough to show off the lingering marks of unworthy fangs which even now clung to her jugular, and the implication of her status which came with it.

~ It's more fun ~

~ to play with your food ~

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Nikki 

Mothers and Daughters Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:59 pm

Nikki

WORDS: 210 | Blue Moons

"My word, you…?"

“Afraid so~? I'm a bloodsucking menace now?” The scarlet eyed siren hardly feeling all that much in the way of surprise when she saw the eyes of her one time mentor widening at the little revelation about her race, perhaps if she were honest enough Nikki might have said the fact that the woman picked up on her hint and didn't instantly recoil in horror was enough of a boon in itself, but rather than that she elected to crack a little wise about her condition. After all, even with figures she held in this kind of esteem, emotional intimacy was never easy.

“Guess that whole turn toward the light thing didn't exactly work out?” Despite that still seeming to feel just a lingering nugget of doubt that the older soul might just think less of her for her turn toward the dark side, especially when one considered the ideas which she had when they had last known one another, once more did her tears seem to take the form of clownish comedy as she joked about how she had tried to join up with those of a slightly law abiding nature but had never felt a part of the gang, though hoped for better from this woman, even if she could never admit it…

~ It's more fun ~

#3Nikki 

Mothers and Daughters Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:00 am

Nikki

"No? I mean, of all the people in town, the only one willing to stand up for me and for the kids was you, Nikki?"

“Shiiit, that was no big deal, right?” Such a weight of expectation not entirely going unrewarded either if the ultimate response which she was given by May was anything to go by, while some might have called attention to the fact that she was now a creature who preyed on the blood of others or had hooked up with a gang of less than stellar reputation it seemed that this wrinkled woman was more happy to look toward the positives in the situation, even if they weren't something that the scarlet eyed siren could all too readily allow herself to see.

“Just seemed… The natural thing to do?” The feisty fox having found that common decency was something which seemed all the rarer as she had realized the truth of the world, if anything Miss Marcello felt embarrassed for the fact that in spite of all the reasons for it do leave her the lass still retained that tiny slither of goodness in her heart, which came to the fore in moments like this. Or, perhaps, what she was more ashamed by was the fact that she didn't follow it more often~?

~ It's more fun ~

#4Nikki 

Nikki

WORDS: 220 | Blue Moons

"And you say you haven't changed~?
You might not be perfect, but perfect is boring, and besides…
As a grandmother, I couldn't be prouder~?"

“Fucking… Saying shit like that…” The voluptuous vamp having plenty of reason to bathe herself in the darkness and the dirt she found herself in but it seeming that she had never and perhaps would never be fully tainted by that, while her mentor did not condone the badness in her life she also did not deny the fact that with the right situation or the right motivation she could do good, and from the sound of things did not view Nikki as a bad person for that fact. Or at the very least not wholly, that was.

“I've really missed you, May?” Such a fact something which left her almost choked up in fact or as close to it as she could become, there was no doubt in her mind that whatever decency lingered within her was the product of how this gone but not forgotten soul had nursed and cultivated it. It was her words she spoke with when she needed the strength, her feelings she felt when she saw an injustice, and the will of a woman like this which confined even her bloodsucking to parties who had worn out their welcome in life…

~ It's more fun ~

#5Nikki 

Nikki

"As have I, my dear, As have I…
So, what's been going on in the land of the unliving~?"

“Haha, all sorts of crazy stuff. Kings have risen and fallen, demons and shit invaded, apparently there was this thing with robots or something?” Ultimately such acceptance something which made it very easy for this odd couple to get along and all matters of destiny and disappointment seeming to settle in favour of them just having a nice gossip like any good mother and daughter might regardless of grandness, even though they weren't connected by blood there was certainly a kinship between the pair which connected them both beyond death, and allowed for them to stroll along with smiles upon their faces as they talked about things that did not matter one little bit, and perhaps something that did.

“The biggest news though… I've met a girl~?” The buxom bloodsucker not about to let a chance like this slip through her fingers without bragging about the blonde babe she had snared in her arms and more, it almost felt disappointing for her not to have the woman herself to show off, but she could cope with it. After all, she had plenty of nice juicy details on the subject to share, right~?

~ It's more fun ~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum