Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

101 Proof [Kanna]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nikki 

101 Proof [Kanna] Empty Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:38 pm

Nikki

WORDS: 210 | Blue Moons

“Shiiiiiiit, these dares are really making it difficult to hold ourselves back, hm~? The more you do, the hungrier I get~?” Even one so feisty and fiery as the buxom brunette needing a comfortable place to sit after catching her breath and perhaps a few others things following that last round between herself and her lascivious lover, Nikki Marcello sank into a seat in somewhere which appeared to be decidedly dull by comparison to their previous venues and sighed heavily as she did so, before looking toward her blonde buddy with a smirk and a confession that their little game of one-upmanship had done little to diminish the desires which either carried. The opposite, really.

“And damn, can't help but get a bit thirsty too, eh? Maybe we should change things up? Swap our dares out for truths~?” Instead the scarlet eyed siren certainly finding her emotions turning hotter and hotter with every little gambit they bounced between them, as high as the thrills were she couldn't help but feel that they were playing a rather one sided game when both were shameless enough to do whatever was asked of them without too much issue, and suspected that matters of honesty might have been a more correct choice to see their attempts played more fairly…

~ It's more fun ~

~ to play with your food ~

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Kanna Kusanagi 

101 Proof [Kanna] Empty Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:58 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

WORDS: 150 | CLUBBING | @Nikki

"Whew... Tell me about it fuuuuck~...", Kanna heaved, catching her breath raggedly as she adjusted her clothes and her hair, bending over to pick up the hair tie she'd tossed aside in a heat of lust, practically welcoming her lover's gaze with the way that full figured peach bloomed before her eyes, even if she'd now at least managed to put her clothes back on. Once she picked it up, Kanna turned around, pulling her long blonde hair back up into a ponytail, biting her lip as the mere sight of her lover made her knees tremble with the aftershocks of their carnal escapade, "At this rate... We gonna stumble back to our room... And keep playing the game in bed~?"

Her clothes clinging to her sweaty, glistening skin, Kanna was feeling more and more uncomfortable to even be wearing them at this point, for her want kept growing with every hookup... And she just kept wanting more...:

"O-Ooof, yeah~... I bet that might make us hesitate more than showing off with strangers huh?", Kanna chimed back, rubbing her temple as she already imagined some colourful questions Nikki might ask, things that she'd never even considered asking before, "Soooo, since I started the last game... You're up this time Nikki. Whaddaya wanna know~?"

BEING THIS BAD

NEVER LOOKED SO DAMN GOOD~
- Kanna Kusanagi

#3Nikki 

101 Proof [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:58 am

Nikki

WORDS: 200 | Blue Moons

“Shiiiit, threaten me with a good time, hm~? Guess I know what we're doing afters~?” The smile of the scarlet eyed siren seeming to spread as the stunner opposite her mentioned the idea of continuing their contest of dares in more private and likely more lasting company, the buxom brunette beamed as she thought about all the dirty little deeds she might ask of Kanna if she had her all to herself, and made a mental note to remember such a notion regardless of how drunk she ended up getting tonight. No matter what, she was going to make this happen!

“Haha, okay, hmmmm… When and how did you punch your V card~?” Meanwhile seeming to be happy to go to the lowest common denominator when it came to the queries which followed and seeing the choice between making the minx drink or having her confess something spicy as the ultimate win, Miss Marcello was happy to smirk and bob her brows as she questioned the blonde on some rather intimate details of her past which she couldn't help but have a curiosity over, and licked her lips as she did so. Damn, looks like this game might be almost as 'engaging' as the last, no~?

~ It's more fun ~

#4Kanna Kusanagi 

101 Proof [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:01 am

Kanna Kusanagi

Kanna bit her lip as those words, spine tingling at the thought alone, needing no more than one single, lustful look to drive the point home. But once they finally had a place to sit down:

"Y'know what... How about we stop being pussies for once huh?", she said, finally resigning herself that the swill they prepared was better than nothing at all, and poured herself a glass and one for Nikki, only to scrunch at the first sip, "God this tastes foul... So, V card huh...? Hmmm I was 14, and it was with some random guy I met at a nightclub? We hooked up on an empty room.", Kanna shrugged, not having any particularly good or bad memories about that, utterly unmemorable sex, which she remembered only by virtue of it being her first, "I don't remember his name, he wasn't really that good, I mean... Barely lasted even a damn minute?"

Kanna rubbed her temple, and couldn't help but chuckle as she thought back on it. Hell, maybe the fact that she mostly played for the other team didn't help? But she was bisexual, as Nikki might have probably noticed back there, just that inexperienced virgins tend to not do a very good job. Smirking, she draped her arm along the back of the bench and turned to her lover:

"So, your turn hot stuff... What's the kinkiest thing ya ever done~?"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#5Nikki 

101 Proof [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:30 am

Nikki

WORDS: 220 | Blue Moons

“Kinkiest? Shiiiit… Got a fuck ton of things? The baddest thing I can think of is… This one time I got a job to take out a bunch of gangster types, which was all going well until I came across the last on the john?” The buxom brunette enjoying the response which her emerald eyed enchantress gave her but suddenly feeling bowled over by her question, Nikki took up the glass of their brew and knocked it back with a bit of a wince as she mulled over the broad range of experience she possessed, and found herself thinking of something that was definitely rife with the kind of details which would make the minx opposite her smile.
“Real romantic, right? Well shit, if he wasn't the most hung fucker I'd ever… Guy was like a damn horse, and said he'd do anything…? So I kinda couldn't help myself? Just threw him against the wall and told him if he fucked me all night I'd let him live~?” Not failing to see the irony in her deed and perhaps the deviancy in it as well, the dark dish was sure that her lover would not judge her either for her impulsivity or perhaps the wicked nature of the deed either. I mean, as far as she was concerned they both got a lucky break that night, right~?

~ It's more fun ~

#6Kanna Kusanagi 

101 Proof [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:26 am

Kanna Kusanagi

Kanna actually snorted at the description, hanging off her every word as her brow arched. Kind of an unusual setup for your most depraved deed ever, and Kanna couldn't help but wonder where she was going with it, only to bite her lip when the ravishing raven actually reached her destination, and the thought of that debauchery only reminded her of what they too shared not that long ago in the bathroom until she couldn't help but shift those wide hips atop the bench:

"Well shit babe... Almost sounds like ya got a thing for hooking up in bathrooms~?", she nudged her lover with her elbow, grinning at her, and yet couldn't help but indulge her curiosity, "And defenitely a helluva lot more interesting that the one minute wonder i was talkin about~... Did he actually make good on it or did ya have to back to plan A?"

She made a gun motion with her hand, wondering if her lover's prize at least managed to satisfy her enough to stay alive. Considering Nikki's stamina it couldn't have been an easy feat, even for one properly equipped for the task at hand:

"So... Your turn again Nikki... I'm an open book~", she invited, motioning towards her sinuous frame as she leaned the side of her torso against the back of the bench, lifting one leg onto her seat as she took another sip of their brew

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#7Nikki 

101 Proof [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:50 am

Nikki

WORDS: 250 | Blue Moons

“Shit, I'm nothing if not a woman of my word, babe~?” The scarlet eyed siren seeming to smirk as her fair haired friend asked after the fate of the man she had rather wickedly coopted for her pleasure, Miss Marcello pounded her chest a couple of times as she confirmed the fact that she had been true to their bargain, and had ultimately been forced to report that one had somehow got away in the aftermath. I mean, principles were key, right?
“Was a waste though, apparently poor bastard got bagged by the knights about a week later and strung up anyway~? Ah well…” Not that her mercy seemed to mean that Mr Meat met with much of a stay of his execution anyway, the voracious vamp couldn't help but sigh as she remembered the time she had seen a rather familiar face and other parts hanging from the gallows, and spoke with just a dash of lament over the subject. I mean, she was over it, barely under it, but something like that being lost to the world? Damn shame from where she had been standing, on bow legs.

“Oh shit, hummm… What's the best fuck you've ever had~?” Not that she hadn't found ways in which to stem her sadness over the matter and prime among those the way in which she leered at the generous endowment of the woman practically presenting herself opposite, the sight was enough to make her almost forget what game she was playing and certainly what story she was telling, so she fell upon an classic which she had no small degree of confidence might boost her ego. I mean, it was a gamble but she knew she was good at what she did, right~?

~ It's more fun ~

#8Kanna Kusanagi 

101 Proof [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:34 am

Kanna Kusanagi

When she heard Nikki's next question, Kanna chewed her bottom lip as she gazed into those beautiful eyes in all their arresting crimson glory, spine tingling the whole way... She put down the plastic cup beside her, her hand sliding along the back of the bench until she found Nikki's shoulder, her eyes half lidded as she leaned in:

"Mmmm, that's an easy one babe... My best fuck was this tall, beautiful bombshell with long black hair and ruby red eyes... A real bad bitch, yknow~?", her voice practically a purr as she shamelessly described the beauty standing in front of her, leaning in close enough for their soft, luscious lips to hang a mere inch from each other... Idle hand toying with the strap of Nikki's top, letting it slap down against her shoulder in a way that made her full bust ripple, "With a body that could stop traffic... And god damn, a pair of tits that just won't quit~...? Fuck the things that woman can do~..."

Shifting her supple, shapely thigh over Nikki's lap as her round, denim clad rear came to rest there, she straddled her hips in earnest while sliding her hands down, tracing Nikki's curves, squishing into the sides of her softness on the way back up before draping her arms around her shoulders, without ever breaking eye contact, finally nibbling Nikki's bottom lip to drive her point home:

"Gives me goosebumps just thinkin about it~..."

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#9Nikki 

101 Proof [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:46 am

Nikki

WORDS: 230 | Blue Moons

“Wooooow, sounds like a real babe, huh~? I'm alllllmost jealous~?” The ego of the ebony haired enchantress certainly seeming to be well served when she was given a description which was suspiciously similar to her own visage, Nikki had fully expected to hear her luscious lover admit that she never had it better, but there was something about the way she talked which seemed to share the goosebumps she mentioned. The fiery fox feeling a little chill run through her as she listened to the lass talk of someone she could only assume was herself, she could already tell that changing their game had done little to diminish the desire for one another which seemed to be in a constant climb, and bit into her lip as once more she was considering the idea of offering her best once more.

“For me, it was a blonde. Green eyes, 'cept when she was angry. Cute when she blushes… Ass that you could spend all day eating~?” For that reason her feistiness seeming to lean closer and closer to the fair femme and hush her voice that little bit, she couldn't help but confirm that the same was true from her viewpoint as she offered a mostly flattering image of the belle before her, and then leaned in close to steal a smooch and perhaps more from that pout if she could manage…

~ It's more fun ~

#10Kanna Kusanagi 

101 Proof [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:27 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

Rolling with her bravado, Kanna already expected to get the reply she got without needing to fish for it too much... But even then... F-fuck the way Nikki spoke drove her wild~... With Kanna sitting on her lap like that, she'd probably feel how those words made her quiver with unyielding want:

"Well, shit, that so~...?", Kanna returned the smooch, relishing that simple feel of those warm, soft lips against her own, making her yearn for more with every single one as she puctuated her next words with kisses, "Damn babe, when ya put it like that... Almost sounds like that chick gave you a taste every single day~...? I mean that sure as hell sounds like~...", she couldn't resist that addictive taste of her lips, her heart hammering in her chest as she pressed it softly against her lover's lush, pillowy bust, "Mmmmmn~... Something I'd do~..."

Her hand hooking behind her neck as she suckled that plush pout, running her studded tongue against her lips, breath hot against them as her shapely rump shifted atop Nikki's lap:

"Matter of fact...~", and with a breathy, wanting purr, her lips slowly ventured down, towards Nikki's next for a nibble, toying with the strap of her tanktop, at the edge of peeling down for the third time tonight...

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum