Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dance With The Dead II.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lola 

Dance With The Dead II. Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:50 am

Lola

WORDS: 220 | Rose Ruffles

"So, you ended up joining the fairies, hm~?"

“Oh um, yes, I did uh…” The scene of the street seeming to have shifted to that of a nice little eatery which served fish and French fries by the time that the surge of emotion caused by reunion had seemed to abate, both Lola and her feline companion seemed to happily munch at the meal they had been given as the woman neither had expected to run into sat with them with a smile, and then pointed toward the impish emblem which had been imprinted onto the back of her hand with an amused and perhaps knowing smile as well.
“There was this boy, and…” Not that such observation was something which failed to bring some pinkness to her cheeks as the lass explained her reasoning behind opting to move from that life of luxury she had in the mansion and instead put her shoulder to the grind in a guild, the fuchsia femme hoped that her mother would be proud of her for trying to make something of herself and have some adventures, though was still a little embarrassed that the primary impetus for her doing so seemed to pertain to the involvement of a certain young male in her life. After all, she was going to have a field day with this, right~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Lola 

Dance With The Dead II. Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:51 am

Lola

"Whooaaa! You joined 'em for a boy?!
That's so naughty, Lola! My girl has really grown up!
Ngahahahaa!"

"Ahaha! Lola has a booooyfriend!"

“S-Shush! It's… It's not like that!” It hardly seeming to be much of a surprise that the woman who had birthed her seemed to chirp with amusement at the reveal of Fang's role in her decision, only too quickly did it seem that Happy too was getting along with the woman like the proverbial house on fire as he too joined in on the teasing words with all the earnest and gusto he could manage, the combination seemed to only make the colour which had blossomed within Miss Skylark's cheeks all the more prominent as she denied the notion of romance with protest which seemed a little too excessive, really.
“We're just… I mean, he's cute and all, but…” Such overstatement only seeming truer in fact as she also admitted to the fact that she perhaps on some level wasn't against such an idea as well, she could not deny the fact that there was a certain degree of compatibility between them which had made them ideal partners going forward such as those fluffy little ears and dutiful manner he possessed, but that was really all by the by when there was absolutely nothing going on between them really.

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#3Lola 

Dance With The Dead II. Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:52 am

Lola

"Cute, huuuuuuh?
Now I really wanna meet him!"

“W-Well, we could but, he's kind of busy today…” Some part of Lola definitely seeming to sense that perhaps in some manner she had been spared a whole lot of embarrassment through her teen years by the unfortunate loss of the woman before her, even if she would never admit nor accept that, only too quickly were her cheeks bulging as her mother continued to push and poke at the issue like an only too itchy scab on her arm, and left the lass to tell her that there would be no guest appearances from her oh so trusty manservant today. I mean, after that thing in the woods, she needed some space right?

“But he isn’t my boyfriend, okay? He's just a boy… Who is my friend?! T-There's nothing wrong with that kinda thing, right?!” Not that such an experience did anything to dismiss the idea that there was more going on there than a purely platonic but friendly partnership between the pairing, once more did the doe eyed daughter seem to feel the need to protest oh so much against the idea of them being some manner of couple, though did so for reasons she didn't quite understand. I mean, was it really so bad to admit that she did in fact like him that way?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#4Lola 

Dance With The Dead II. Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:52 am

Lola

WORDS: 200 | Rose Ruffles

"Oh, right, rigghhht. Only natural.
I had that too, a boy who was my friend…"

At the very least seeming to find a sense of relief and respite in the fact that her mother seemed to accept her suggestion that there was nothing wrong with a male and female of their kind of age being close friends, she took a breath as the woman relaxed at her assertion and nodded, before lifting a hand to her chin and speaking of a connection which she had that was supposedly similar, and enough to bring a sense of mistiness to her gaze as well.
“Y-You did?” Such a revelation something which wove an almost immediate intrigue with Miss Skylark to boot because they had never quite reached that age together where they could gossip about matters pertaining to boys or perhaps girls as well for that matter, to the knowledge of the younger she had never really heard her mother talk all that much about the men she had in her life, and as such was intrigued by the perspective she might have been able to garner from this note of insight. However, such hope would quickly be dashed with disappointment, unfortunately.

"Yeeaaahhhh… He was your dad!
Ngahahaaha!"

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#5Lola 

Dance With The Dead II. Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:53 am

Lola

WORDS: 200 | Rose Ruffles

“J-Jeez, you're so…” The pinkette only growing poutier at the fake out she was given by her mother and with that seeming to find her cheeks bulging more and more and more, all too quickly did she look like a hamster who was smuggling coconuts as she sulked over the little joke that the woman had played upon her and ever more so as that same figure seemed to cackle at her remark, though even then there was something about the way in which the woman was guffawing which seemed to make her soften than little bit and smile.
“I think you only came back to make fun of me~!”The face of the fuchsia femme still glowing of course but at the very least Lola able to observe how nice it was even in a moment like this to see the woman she loved so much looking so happy, she let the air drain from those big orbs on either side of her mouth in a slow but not unhappy sigh as she called her mommy out for teasing her so much, but did so with a soft smirk upon her face too. After all, even moments like this were a treasure, weren't they…?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum