Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dance With The Dead I.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lola 

Dance With The Dead I. Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:47 am

Lola

WORDS: 210 | Rose Ruffles  

"And then I never saw him again?
I was so sad! I really hope I can find him…?"

“That's…I hope so too~?!” The adventure of the pinkette and the pet she had found within the pinata seeming to continue as the pair of them wandered up the main street, Lola Skylark found herself frowning as her furry new companion explained the circumstances which had seen him separated from his former master and frankly fighting against an urge to make her makeup run, and with that no small desire to be part of some manner of reunion between the pairing of this puss and the figure he had mentioned to her from whom he had been so sorrowfully separated.
“Was it around here? Maybe we can find him…?” For that reason the fuchsia fox thinking that this was a problem to be taken care of sooner rather than later really, she had no idea of the time nor the distance which had seemed to see the pair parted but given the friendly and overall recent light in which this wide eyed little fellow spoke she hoped that neither would prove to lofty, and therefore she might be able to affect a meeting between them this very day if she was smart about things.

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Lola 

Dance With The Dead I. Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:48 am

Lola

"I-I dunno. It looked, a bit like this…?
I remember he had a bar, and it was a place with… Lots of fish!"

“A bar, and lots of fish…?” The cerise siren certainly seeming to eat up those juicy details when it came to the description she was given even if this scatterbrained kitty did seem to provide them in a fashion which seemed as flaky as he was furry, all the same it seemed to provide her with a reasonable degree of insight into the scenario even if it wasn’t going to be as simple as providing say the name of a city or even better a street to look for, but seemed close enough that they at least could speculate upon a target.
“By the port, perhaps? I'd say that would be where the most fish is…” The doe eyed doll at the very least seeming to come to a largely logical deduction based upon what the cat had given her, she paused in place and folded her arms over one another as she considered the matter with a careful optimism, and hoped that with the right route through this town they might just come upon something which made her eyes water with that sickly sweet sentiment. She was right in a way really, though not wholly…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#3Lola 

Dance With The Dead I. Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:49 am

Lola

WORDS: 200 | Rose Ruffles

"Ohhhhhh, yes, yes!
Even if he isn't there, we can grab some fish for ourselves!
Nyuknyuknyuknyuk!"

“Wow, is fish the only thing you think about~?” At the very least it seeming that the suggestion of Miss Skylark was something which brought joy to the heart of her cute companion for reason of his appetite, she couldn’t help but smile when she saw the slighter soul seeming to scheme in regard to them heading toward somewhere which seemed to have a ready stock of the item he seemed to vehemently crave, with an intensity which seemed to make the lass snicker as she watched him seeming to grin and rub those little paws together.
“Jeez, Happy, you're so…!” The cerise siren shaking her head therein and letting loose a sigh with it as she pointed out just how much he revealed the fact that seemed to let his stomach rule his decisions thus far, the tone she used was playful and perhaps in a way admiring of such simplicity, though ultimately stalled when she felt something brush against her lower quarter that she didn't expect and then feel far too bright and breezy in places which she would prefer to avoid.

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#4Lola 

Lola

My… Skirt! Lacy luxury seeming to be revealed all too quickly as a hand which was rather too enterprising seemed to grasp the hem of Lola's skirt for but a moment before thrusting upward, the leggy lass seemed to stall in place and find those big, dark eyes growing all the wider as that short and ruffly rose colour was inverted and what was beneath it only too obviously revealed, the observer would see that the absence of fullness of the garmentry which was revealed was contrasted perfectly by the fanciness within, though both factors seemed to pale when compared to the brightness which shone from her cheeks.
“Kyaaaa! W-What the hell do you think you're-!” Colour seeming to practically erupt from the face of the fox at this unplanned and ever moreso unwanted reveal of her underwear and in doing so prompting not only a yelp but also a huffing and puffing word, the face of the femme seemed to glow with as much colour as that of the item she hurriedly sought to push back down if not more so before she spun around, and in doing so was stunned again with what she saw. Well, more accurately who she saw…

"Wow, no more Teddy Bears, eh Pumpkin~?"

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#5Lola 

Lola

“…M-Mama? Mama?!” On who might have placed a wager against that doe like gaze getting any bigger likely meeting with disappointment as that darkness grew wider and wider and to this point threatened to become a singularity as Miss Skylark saw a vision from the past which almost literally bowled her over, the roller coaster of emotion seemed to continue as she stumbled backward a couple of steps before thrusting herself forward again, and as she did so threw her hands forward not in aggression but rather pure and unadulterated affection.
“How can this… What? I don't…!” Lunging toward the shape attached to a face which she knew that she would never ever forget, the pink princess had no idea how it was even possible for her to see her magnificent matriarch again but did not get too lost in that fact for the moment, instead embracing the gift she was given both figuratively and more literally, she grasped for that frame and wrapped her arms around it with a kind of strength which might have threatened to break it too boot, though was ultimately thankful that it didn't, and in fact the woman seemed just as keen on returning that warm greeting as she was in getting it…

"Bwahahahaaa!
It's wonderful to see you too, my sweet girl~!"

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum