Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fun and Games [Kanna]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nikki 

Fun and Games [Kanna] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:35 pm

Nikki

WORDS: 220 | Blue Moons

“Sooo… You just gotta choose a dare, and the other person either does or has to do a shot from our witches brew~?” The vixen found in venues new as per the request of her luscious lover and perhaps the scowls of those who had responded less than positively to their shows of intimacy growing a little bit out of hand, instead Miss Marcello now found herself laying out a couple of empty glasses and pitcher of fluid which looked all kinds of strange, and probably tasted even worse. Prepping it by getting the figure behind the bar to throw a random mix of items into it to ensure that it was not only likely to blow the lid off their legendary tolerance for alcohol but also to give them a sour face while doing so, there was no way that anyone was going to survive a few rounds of this without remembering it and even less of making it through them sober as well.

“So, whatcha say? Figure since you're the guest here, 'ladies first' and all that~?” The perfect accompaniment to the perfect game really, all that it needed now was the imagination of her emerald eyed enchantress, which was unlikely to take too long as well. I mean, Kanna had always been good at getting creative with her, right~?

~ It's more fun ~

~ to play with your food ~

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Kanna Kusanagi 

Fun and Games [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 am

Kanna Kusanagi

WORDS: 150 | CLUBBING | @Nikki

Even now Kanna's nose just twitched as she looked at that witches' brew or so they called, and honestly, she could see where that got the name. She was no stranger to weird drinks, even those with snakes in the middle:

"Yeah sounds like a deal. Shit babe if that's as foul as it looks, ya could tell me to strip naked and I'd probably choose that~?", Kanna nodded as she folded her arms under her full bust, resting them atop the counter. She still had a glass full of another, more palatable drink, from which she sipped as her lover passed the ball back to her side of the court, "Mmm, fair enough, lets seee..."

Kanna's gaze scanned Nikki top too bottom, already thinking if she could skip right to daring her to take off clothes... But considering that too easy and too obvious, her eyes instead fell on a big, beefy dude not too far away:

"I dare ya to steal that guy's mask~"

BEING THIS BAD

NEVER LOOKED SO DAMN GOOD~
- Kanna Kusanagi

#3Nikki 

Fun and Games [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:23 pm

Nikki

WORDS: 280 | Blue Moons

“Aw man, you're just determine to get outta this place huh~? And we only just sat down too… Well, make sure you bring the drinks if he gives us a chase, hm~?” The brow of the brunette seeming to lift as the lass across the table from her not only seemed to tease a rather tempting prospect for her own dare but also lay one out which was going to see them leaving this locale sooner rather than later, the very fact that they had only just sat down in this venue was the only thing which made Miss Marcello feel a temptation to refuse the little request which she had been given, but true to her usual mix of daring and stubborn she had no intention of backing down from a challenge either.

“Hey buddy! Yoink~!” For that reason the fiery fox standing up and slinking in behind the burly body of the brute which the blonde had indicated with little more than a second thought, she kept her behaviour innocent and perhaps that little bit coquettish as she sashayed toward him and then tapped him on the shoulder with a broad grin, though frankly was all business afterward. I mean she could have tried to use her charm or perhaps the notion of a risqué reward to take the item, but frankly beating about the bush was far from her style and so she simply lunged for the mask and snatched it straight from his face, before doing a complete one hundred and eighty and sprinting as best she could back toward Kanna with an even bigger beam upon her face, and with the fool she had robbed hot on her trail as well for that matter…

~ It's more fun ~

#4Kanna Kusanagi 

Fun and Games [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:47 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Shit babe, if you're worried about it, ya can always take the L and...", With a shit eating grin on her face, Kanna sipped her drink, smiling smugly as she imagined her lover might back down already. She was just about to nudge the penalty drink towards her when her luscious lover got up and nonchalantly pilfered the mask off her mark, and was quickly followed by a very angry, raging bull that wasn't the least bit amused by it. And the sight of it only turned her on as the blonde bit her lip hard, her spine tingling at the view, "Fuuuuuck you crazy bitch~..."

Hell, ordinarily, Kanna would have laid the guy out and settled it that way. But they were here on vacations right? Surely even bad bitches like them had to kick back and enjoy the holiday spirit. Thus, Kanna simply raised her palms, getting between the fuming patron and her lover, hands raised in about as non threatening a manner as a woman like her could be:

"Hey, c'mon dude chill. Where's the fucking holiday spirit huh? We both know ya bought that mask for a few pennies outside. Here buddy, have a drink on the house, bet that'll cure what ails ya.", with these words, she smirked at the guy and quickly offered him the glass of their witches brew, that they'd set aside for the party. Still grumbling but at the very least satisfied by the peace offering, the man relented and took the glass... Completely oblivious to the destructiveness of the brew within as he downed it in one gulp like a champ, a decision he'd soon regret. Between the foul taste and the burning, high proof alcohol, the man's eyes flared as he clutched at his chest, gasping for air, barely having the energy to glare at the two women as she held on to the side of the bar and keeled over, finally crumping down to his knees and the floor below him, knocking over a table in a desperate attempt to stay upright... All while Kanna admired her handiwork with an almost sadistic snicker, sipping her drink, "Damn... Fuckin lightweights..."

Pouring another glass of their penalty drink, Kanna turned her gaze back to her lover and smiled:

"Now... Guess its my turn now, yeah~?"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#5Nikki 

Fun and Games [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:05 pm

Nikki

WORDS: 250 | Blue Moons

“Woooooow~ My hero, huuuuh~?” The fiery fox feeling for sure that they were going to need a rather rapid exit after her little act of personal larceny, even though her response seemed to be somewhat sarcastic Nikki had to admit that she was rather impressed by the quick thinking that her green eyed girlfriend showed in stifling their would be pursuant, and to do so with the brew they had concocted only seemed like the cherry on the Sunday or the sandwich or anything else. It was even enough to earn her a little and perhaps rather sweet kiss on her cheek, in fact.

“I guess it is, huh~? How about I dare ya to…” Not that she intended to let the act go to the head of either of them and as such the buxom brunette opting to pause and find something just as spicy for her fellow femme to do as revenge, Miss Marcello hummed for a moment and slipped the mask she had stolen onto her head like a cap as she considered the challenge, and them smiled as she thought of something devilish enough to give the girl a dilemma.
“Get everyone's attention on the dancefloor, and then do … I'm a little teapot~?” Only too aware of how brazen the blonde was after all and guessing that Kanna would have little issue doing something racy or risqué, instead she reckoned that if she was going to best her she would have to rely on other forms of embarrassment, and lined up a little task which would hopefully give her luscious lover reason to pause. After all, it was one thing to bare one's breasts, but the innocence of the soul a completely other matter right~?

~ It's more fun ~

#6Kanna Kusanagi 

Fun and Games [Kanna] Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:15 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Mmmmm, bet~... Nobody else but me gets to chase after that ass~?", Kanna snickered as she winked at her lover, and yet couldn't help but smile at that loving kiss to the cheek, a rare display of wholesome affection inbetween their almost permanently heated moments

Though her arm slid around Nikki's waist, she nonetheless allowed her luscious lover to slide back into her seat after stealing a quick, short but sweet smooch

"Well shit... Ya sure ya don't want me to flash my tits instead?", she'd have honestly preferred that, as embarassing as it was... It was actually nowhere near as bad as what Nikki asked her to do.

The cringe inducing dare had her rubbing her temple, and she couldn't help but look at the bottle, hesitating, noting how drinking that swill was probably better than this... But it wasn't the fear of drinking it that turned her off. But rather, Kanna was way too proud to ever be the first one to tap out here:

"F-Fine, bitch... You're fucking on.", grumbling, she snarled as she finally resigned herself and got off her chair, heading over to the the dancefloor, and instinctively swiping the karaoke mic off one guy who had it on, her cheeks practically glowing pink by the type she finally, "I-I'm a little teacup, short and stout..."

With every word, the jaw dropped, puzzled looks from the onlookers turned into snickers, while the hue in her cheeks reddened, and by the time she finished the song, Kanna was practically elbowing her way through the crowd of cackling onlookers in shame:

"God you're so fucked...", she growled as she looked at Nikki, quickly pouring herself a shot of tequila and downing it in one gulp.

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#7Nikki 

Fun and Games [Kanna] Empty Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:25 am

Nikki

WORDS: 180 | Blue Moons

“Shit babe, that was… damn! Better than a strip tease~?” The scarlet eyed siren certainly not reining in her snickers all that much as she watched her womanly wonder perform in front her, even then there was something about that flushed look and the sheer bravado she showed not to give Nikki the satisfaction that the buxom brunette couldn't but bite into her lip because, and when the gorgeous gal with the green gaze was done she couldn't help but lunge for her with a purr.

“Those red cheeks, fuck… fancy daring me to go to the bathroom with ya~?” Wrapping her arms around the her embarrassed emerald eyed enchantress without a moment of hesitation or anything left in her mind other than lust, the dark dish lunged for the lips of lady love with a wanton hunger for the woman and slurped upon them before she shared her tongue, though really this was little more than the invitation she was sharing. Suddenly she knew she had to have her, and by hook or crook she wasn't going to take no for an answer…

~ It's more fun ~

#8Kanna Kusanagi 

Fun and Games [Kanna] Empty Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:30 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Mmmnfgh~...?", the suddenness of the kiss while Kanna was busy drowning her shame in liquor defenitely stole her breath away, leaving her shuddering, eyes wide as she dropped the glass in her hand and mewled into the kiss... That redness only deepened as she soon draped those arms around her luscious lover, squeezing her close until their full figured busts squished oh so sublimely together, "Fuuuuck Nikki~... If that's what ya wanted... Ya really didn't need to beat around the bush~...?"

Clawing at her lover's fine frame, the blonde vampire nibbled Nikki's bottom lip, speaking in a breathy, husky tone for her mouth was busy teasing that succulent pout between her own, soon losing any and all sense of whatever it is they were supposed to be doing her once the taste, the feel, the scent of her lover overwhelmed her senses, with the powerful bond between them being more than enough to drive her wild as she clawed at her back, peeling off her jacket without a care in the world.

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#9Nikki 

Fun and Games [Kanna] Empty Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:35 pm

Nikki

WORDS: 200 | Blue Moons

“How could I not after a show like that, huh~?” Smirking and snickering as Kanna pointed out how she could have not beaten about the bush as it were when it came to her intent, while it was true that Miss Marcello was certainly the sort who was always and forever nursing a nugget of desire for something delicious and devilish with her dish she had to confess that it was the mischief of the moment which had pushed her libido into overdrive, which was emphasized by how she seemed to claw at the frame of her fellow femme as they headed toward their impromptu love nest.
“A blush like that is like crack to a woman like me~!” Practically pouncing her partner and pulling at both the clothes of the blonde and the flesh beneath it as they stumbled their way toward a room in which neither had any intention of resting within, all that she could do was growl as she kicked the door open and dragged her marvellous mate inside with every intention of indulging her thirst for the flesh just as much as she did her desire for drink, and nary a care for what people might think of them doing so either…

~ It's more fun ~

#10Kanna Kusanagi 

Fun and Games [Kanna] Empty Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:58 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Mmmmmn, bet~... Shit babe, for me... All ya gotta do is stay there~...", no sooner than Kanna slipped back to her seat did the two undead lovers stagger away from it, their lips locked as that show of urgency from her lover was more than enough to leave Kanna gasping into the kiss, her fingernails clawing at her frame~...

She wanted her... She always wanted her, and it took a great deal of self control not to pounce Nikki at every waking moment. But at this point, she hadn't the clarity to resist the urges as her lover tried to guide them to the nearest unoccupied bathroom... But Kanna couldn't even make it that far:

"Looking hot as fucking hell~...", with a sudden huff, she pressed Nikki against the wall, squeezing her shapely frame against her woman's, nibbling her bottom lip as she started kissing her way down to her neck, her hands tracing those irresistible curves as she nibbled that sweet spot, leaving hickey for her to remember this evening by~... Though at this rate, she was gonna end up with a lot more than just that, "And I ain't gonna be able to resist ya~...?"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum