Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Viva Pinata

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lola 

Viva Pinata Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:42 am

Lola

WORDS: 200 | Rose Ruffles

This time, definitely…! Certainly not relishing any experience to lose the gift which was her eyesight even if the keenness of her nose allowed her a slightly better chance without it than most, Lola Skylark seemed to wrinkle her nose for a second as she felt an awful temptation to push up the blindfold with which she had been equipped strictly because of the sheer impatience which she felt up to this point, and as such had to steel her mind as she lifted up the short and stripey pole she gripped her hand aimed as much toward the spirit of competition as she did the strange object hanging in the air before her.
“Hnnuffff!!!!” Opting to take part in some silly little game only because of the chance of the prize provided and how it seemed to prickle at certain of her weak points, even then a young woman who had grown only too accustomed to getting her way when she wanted it was quickly losing her drive to indulge the activity before her, and showing an increasing aggression in how she swung her baton as well for that matter, not that it seemed to make much difference of course…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Lola 

Viva Pinata Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:43 am

Lola

WORDS: 200 | Rose Ruffles

Damnit… Missed again! Around her a face or two she did not recognise seeming to command her performance as it were and in doing so seeming to revel in winding a girl like her up more and more and more as time went on, the honesty in her expression seemed to prove her undoing as she felt nothing but air being cleft by her swing, and soon after lifted up the object which obscured her vision to see that pesky pinata still hanging just where she left it in spite of her aim and worse still the faces of the fools who baited her into this struggling to restrain their snickering.
They said it was full of candy treats, but are being so mean! This more than enough to make her huff from her chest and puff her cheeks out with irritation, all too quickly was she pounding her heel into the ground like the angriest of toddlers and making something of a dent in the dirt as she did so, which only seemed to draw a greater sense of amusement from those around her. However, Lola wasn't about to give them the satisfaction of seeing her give up, was she~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#3Lola 

Viva Pinata Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:44 am

Lola

WORDS: 180 | Rose Ruffles

Where's Fang when I need him?! Folding her arms over one another for a moment and huffing once more as she lamented the absence of her usually so dependable accompaniment, after bouncing the bulge which filled her cheeks from one side to another and back again several times over she pulled the obscuring object back over those doll-like doe eyes and raised her weapon again, though this time seemed to unleash it with more frenzy than focus in truth.
This kind of fool's errand is much more suited to him… Thrashing the stick around as wildly as she could or as close to that which she was capable without unleashing her magic, time and again did she swipe and slap that stick about as she let loose both her feeling of frustration at being denied this prize and for the lack of a suitable servant to endure this hardship for her, and only seemed to grow all the angrier as she began to hear the sound of cackling around her. Clearly someone was having fun here, and she hated that it wasn’t her…!

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#4Lola 

Viva Pinata Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:45 am

Lola

WORDS: 220 | Rose Ruffles

Fine then, making fun of me, I'll show them. No more Miss Nice! The fuchsia femme ultimately coming to unleash such frustration borne fury that she was left heaving from her chest as a result, huff and puff did her mouth and lungs go as she sought to refill and empty the latter in order to recover from her little tantrum, and yet in spite of the effort she had gone to nothing had changed. That defiant and annoying equine shape still gloating at her from the air and joined by a chorus of sniggers about her, the vexed vixen was ultimately left to quiver as her worsening temper seemed to get the better of her, and prompt her to change the rules of this little game.

“Hrraaa!!!!” Shaking her head and bulging those cheeks again in a pout as she let some of the mana within her surge forth along with her anger and then unleashing both in the next rather vehement swipe she took, all too quickly did the sylph seem to summon a squall which she would unleash upon both the object of her intent and the space around it, ensuring that no matter what mischief was inflicted upon her she would win the day and get the candy she sought. Or, in the case of the latter, so she thought…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#5Lola 

Viva Pinata Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:45 am

Lola

WORDS: 170 | Rose Ruffles

That got it~! Needing not the use of those dark and deep eyes to know that her attack had landed after letting loose all her bluster and then some in one final blow, though the nose of Miss Skylark was keen her ears proved none too much of a slouch either as she heard the thud of her attack landing, and then felt something seeming to erupt without ever needing to see it. The totem which had blighted her erupting in fact thanks to force which she applied on it and seeming to almost turn to confetti as it did so, while anyone including the woman who had aimed for the Pinata might have expected a shower of sweet treats to rain down upon the ground along with the shards of the casing within which they had been contained, but they all would have been wrong. Instead, all that could be seen was an odd blue shape almost as big as the object from which it erupted, who only had one thing to say…

"I'M FREEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum