Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Payback [Hakai]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hakai 

Payback [Hakai] Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:40 am

Hakai

Hakai stood outside the ornate façade of Madam Suzumi's high-class brothel in the bustling city of Hosenka. It was a warm, sunny morning, and the streets were abuzz with the activity of people cleaning their businesses and preparing for the day ahead. As he approached the entrance, the employees were busy with their morning chores, scrubbing the steps and cleaning the windows. They cast curious glances at Hakai, their brooms and dusters pausing in their hands.

Hakai made his way to one of the employees and asked "Where's Madam Suzumi?"

The employee, recognizing Hakai, pointed towards the interior of the establishment. "She's in her office, sir," the worker replied, a hint of trepidation in their voice. Madam Suzumi was known for her strict and professional demeanor, and few dared to cross her.

Nonchalantly, Hakai headed further into the brothel, navigating the winding corridors until he reached Madam Suzumi's opulent office. The room was adorned with luxurious furnishings, and the air was thick with an aura of authority.

Madam Suzumi, a woman of elegance and power, sat behind her polished mahogany desk. She regarded Hakai with a stern expression as he entered, her eyes filled with a mix of anger and frustration. The frustration was not directed at him but at the issue she was facing. The problem was an affront to her establishment's reputation.

"Madam Suzumi," Hakai greeted her with a strong voice. "I've come for the request. Please tell me more about the situation."

Madam Suzumi leaned forward, her voice laced with anger. "A member of the Syndicate? I have a problem, and I need your particular set of skills. For the past few weeks, we've been receiving payments with counterfeit money from a particular customer."

Hakai listened attentively, his cold and analytical eyes focused on her as she continued to explain the situation.

"This customer is a menace," she hissed, her anger unmistakable. "They're bold, impudent, and clearly trying to undermine my business. They seem to think they can use fake money to patronize my establishment without consequence. I will not stand for it."

Hakai knew that Madam Suzumi was a woman of high standards, and she would never tolerate such a blemish on her reputation. "I understand," he replied. "Can you describe the customer in more detail?"

Madam Suzumi nodded, her tone filled with a desire for vengeance. She provided a vivid description of the offender, detailing their appearance and any distinguishing features she could recall. Hakai took careful note of the information.

"Your task," Madam Suzumi stated, "is to find this customer and deliver a message they won't forget. I want you to make sure they understand the consequences of trying to deceive me and my establishment."

Hakai nodded, a faint smile playing on his lips. He was well aware of the Syndicate's reputation, and his services had brought them a great deal of fortune recently. Madam Suzumi's request was well within his capabilities.

"I will handle this matter discreetly and swiftly, Madam Suzumi," he assured her. "Rest assured, the customer will learn their lesson."

Madam Suzumi leaned back in her chair, a mix of satisfaction and relief in her eyes. She knew she had entrusted the task to the right person. "I have complete faith in your abilities, Hakai. Ensure that this issue is resolved to my satisfaction, and I will make it worth your while."

Hakai bowed once more, his loyalty to the Akudama Syndicate unwavering. He was prepared to use all his cunning and precision to trace this audacious customer and deliver a lesson they would never forget. With a sense of purpose, he left Madam Suzumi's office, ready to embark on yet another mission that would maintain the Syndicate's reputation and fortune.

[625/500 Words]

#2Hakai 

Payback [Hakai] Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:48 am

Hakai

After his meeting with Madam Suzumi, Hakai was determined to track down the counterfeit money offender. Madam Suzumi's description had been vivid and unmistakable – a man with a scar over his left eye and fiery red hair. Armed with these details, he embarked on his quest to locate the culprit.

Hakai roamed the bustling streets of Hosenka City, asking passerby and the local villagers for any information that could lead him to the mysterious customer. He had an uncanny knack for blending in and gathering intel discreetly, that's why he belonged to the Syndicate. It wasn't long before he spotted a man who matched the description given by Madam Suzumi. The scar and the crimson locks were unmistakable.

With a heavy tone and a declaration that brooked no argument, Hakai approached the man. "Yo, are you the one who paid with fake money? Give me the money, or else."

The man, recognizing Hakai's intent, chose to flee. The gap between them widened as he sprinted through the crowded streets, desperate to escape the impending confrontation. However, Hakai was a dragon slayer of the wind, and he had the power of the wind on his side. With a burst of supernatural speed, he dashed forward as swift as the wind itself, closing the distance with remarkable agility.

In a matter of seconds, Hakai caught up to the man, his skills honed through years of training. He swiftly incapacitated the offender, delivering a beating that would leave a lasting impression. With the counterfeit money in hand, he also retrieved a card that identified the man as a customer of Madam Suzumi's brothel. Every patron received such a card upon entering, and this one served as a damning piece of evidence.

Satisfied that the lesson had been learned, Hakai returned to Madam Suzumi, who awaited his report. With a hint of a smile, he informed her of the details, "All done. He's definitely learned his lesson."

Madam Suzumi, relieved and gratified, knew that she had chosen wisely when she had entrusted this mission to Hakai. The reputation of her establishment was once again secure, thanks to his determination and unwavering resolve.

--EXIT--

Spells Used:

[976/500 Words]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum