Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who even brings a sword to a fistfight? [Ghost]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kana 

Who even brings a sword to a fistfight? [Ghost] Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:56 am

Kana
After their timely escape from the prohibited part of district zero Kana found herself idly wandering along the paved streets of the district, still holding Ghost's hand as she was seemingly lost in thought. The child was thinking back on her encounter with Mister wolf and how he said her mentality was weak, that her fear for the rage was what made her weak. It made Kana start to wonder: Was it really okay for her to keep her dark urge confined? Perhaps it was more important to learn to control it, rather than being afraid of its power?

As she pondered that question the child suddenly stopped in her tracks and tugged lightly against Ghost's sleeve, looking up at him as she hesitated for a moment. A hand reached for the cloth that tied her bamboo muzzle together and as she gently pulled it off she inquired.

"Ar... yo ... strong, Mister Ghost?"

Her ability to articulate her words properly was still lacking clearly, no doubt due to the years she had been kept under the protection of the alchemical device that kept her rage restrained properly. But for now, all she could do was wait and hear his response.

#2Ghost 

Who even brings a sword to a fistfight? [Ghost] Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:19 am

Ghost
Another day and another check but this time he gets to keep it.
As the relic was turned in and a good well done was given to him. Now it was the time to be moving on his way.
But he was traveling with the Kana girl from before. She was a strange one. She was all alone but she was far from scared or at least he thinks she is not.
It was the fact that a girl so young went inside that strange cave all along.
On that note, it has been a few days, and nobody still came looking for her. Could it be that she is an orphan or something like that?
Well, only time would tell him what he needed to know. Rayne slept as he carried her on his back. He would feel a strange tug down on his sleeve and as he looked on he would finally hear Kana speak.

Ghost's eyes were a bit hazy as he taught the young girl could not speak.
This caught him a bit off guard. But what she asked him did not. As it was a matter of having power in this day and age. As he looked on he would reply to her question. The best way he could.
"Well, I am the strongest in my guild by far. You see little lady there are very powerful people I know and we are all a part of a guild known as Fairy Tail. Most people there slay things mainly dragons. My guild master can eat time and my rival and wannabe bully can go from realm to realm as a dragon slayer. However, it is I who keeps everyone in check mainly. But get this little lady. I haven't even found my magic yet. So stick to my trusted sword and my wings."

That was one in itself as Ghost was still learning about his blade work or his magic. But the elders call it his grace.
As he continued "There was another like me but he ascended by to that realm and the master before the current one he was a truly powerful man. I had a dead friend there as well but she left to join the knights or something. Last I heard she was in another guild. But all in all, I am quite powerful but you know what what is power anyways?" he would say as he started to laugh.

Wc,411

Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum