Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A New Mine [Hitomi/Azure]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hitomi Minamoto † 

A New Mine [Hitomi/Azure] Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:15 am

Hitomi Minamoto †
The Ex-Rune Knight and now returned member of Eternal Nightmare, Hitomi Minamoto, Looked down at that piece of paper she had recently received. It was a request from some small-time crook who needed help so that his own hands wouldn't get dirty. Hitomi didn't have many dirty exploits under her belt and the ones that she did have most people wouldn't remember them. It was honestly a surprise that this man who asked for her assistance knew. Folding the paper up she leaned against a tree near the abandoned shack where she was supposed to be meeting her employer. Hitomi could have done this alone but she heard there was a member or two from her guild in the area so she sent for someone who was ranked lower than her. Hitomi was interested in seeing a fresh face and helping them grow so whoever showed up would be stuck with her for a while.

159/500

A New Mine [Hitomi/Azure] AV4nNet
old sheet
#9966CC/Joyan|#FF9999/Fiorian
#2Azure Fenic 

A New Mine [Hitomi/Azure] Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:46 am

Azure Fenic

Azure had been selected to help out one of Odin's pet projects with a task that was easy enough a grunt could handle it but given that he had also gotten word about who this person was he had to meet them to confirm. From what he gathered she was someone that would kill him if they said anything too out of line A former Knight now this is something I can spend some time on he thought to himself.  By the time he arrived their partner for this mission had already shown up and was waiting on them, his eyes must have had something in them as the person he was seeing was one of the knights involved in Raid. Minamoto Hitomi was on his never meet list but the fates must be playing with him once again but at the same time this could be a good chance to learn more about her and the knights

158/500

Last edited by Azure Fenic on Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

{Sheet / Magic}
A New Mine [Hitomi/Azure] Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc
#3Hitomi Minamoto † 

A New Mine [Hitomi/Azure] Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:17 am

Hitomi Minamoto †
She hadn't been waiting long when out of the corner of her eye another individual showed up. She could only assume they were the person she requested but there was always a chance that wasn't the case. Pushing herself off of the tree she gave them a good look down. You know if you state your name I'd be less likely to attack you. Actually, I'm going to be honest here. Your wellbeing hangs on the thinnest thread based on your answer. It would be unfortunate if this was just someone who happened to wander in this area, she wouldn't be able to let them leave in order to keep this area. Smiling with someone who brings peace and joy within the lives of children, Hitomi waited patiently for the answer before she could proceed with her task. Rolling Thunder would fill the silence between them and she hoped it wouldn't rain.

320/500

old sheet
#4Azure Fenic 

A New Mine [Hitomi/Azure] Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:48 am

Azure Fenic

It seemed as though someone was always on high alert as he didn't even say anything to the woman yet Oh man she's just like the reports guess I have to be direct he thought to himself trying to stay composed even though his whole body was telling him to just runway. "Azure F. I'm your partner for this task." his voice cracked towards the end of the line as he honestly couldn't get a read on her at all. The gap between the two was much bigger than he thought but then again she did hold her own in the knights, he pulled out the documents on request as he just wanted them to be fully repaired to handle this and get back to their own work. "Why don't we just jump right to it?" a fair question as he didn't know if she was easily set off by any action or tone of voice.

314/500

{Sheet / Magic}
#5Hitomi Minamoto † 

A New Mine [Hitomi/Azure] Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:23 am

Hitomi Minamoto †
So this was the person she was going to be looking after. Perfect. Oh, and what a nice name too, she liked the sound of that. Wonderful. Well, my name is Hitomi, I'm glad you decided to take me up on my request. Still smiling her warmest smile she led the way into the shack where Mattoro was waiting. Once inside the two were given the details of their task and a bag of explosives. The job was an easy one, they would just be collapsing a mine, nothing too crazy. With bombs in hand and her task on her mind, Hitomi left for the mine, making sure Azure was following or rather to make sure she wasn't leaving him behind. So. How long have you been in the guild? The question was a simple one to fill in the silence between them. It would be good to get to know the person she would be working with, even if it's just a little information.

494/500

old sheet
#6Azure Fenic 

A New Mine [Hitomi/Azure] Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:46 am

Azure Fenic

It was odd seeing them flip the switch so quickly but at the same time but it wasn't like he really had a choice in the matter when came to taking the request. Hearing people introduce themself was never seemed right to, "I heard a lot about Ms. Minamoto," he muttered pushing the blue part of hair back. While they listened to the details of the request but the child side couldn't help but figure out if her boobs were real. Soon after they finished she asked him a basic question "To be honest just short a year now I think who knows really." he didn't really keep track of how long he had been in one place but his answer was almost right to some extent. The explosives they were handed seemed rather rushed but they held together well enough as he slipped on into his bag just for safekeeping.

465/500

{Sheet / Magic}
#7Hitomi Minamoto † 

A New Mine [Hitomi/Azure] Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:26 pm

Hitomi Minamoto †
Hitomi didn't know how far her deeds as a Rune Knight spread or how much Azure has heard but that was a conversation for later. The two took nearly no time at all reaching the mines and Hitomi had already taken one of Mattoro's ideas in mind about how to execute this little job. Guiding Azure towards what looked to be two Miners on break, she quickly knocked them out and took their clothes. We'll be Miners for today. Quickly putting the outfit on over her own, Hitomi took the lead in going inside of the mines, placing the bombs where they were supposed to be placed, and moving quickly to detonate them. With the explosions being heard every miner in the mine began to run out of it, Hitomi included as she blended in with the people to escape, using the chaos as a way to locate Azure and return to the shack for payment which they did receive.

659/500
-exit-

old sheet
#8Azure Fenic 

A New Mine [Hitomi/Azure] Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:33 am

Azure Fenic

Azure followed Hitomi as they got to work, well she went to work knocking out two workers so they could play dress-up which he was fine with. Who knew that she would actually be so interesting he thought to himself as they blended into the crowd of workers who were all too focused on mining to really question them. As they made their way to designated spots though he added some extra power to the explosives child half of him wanted to see just how big the explosion would be while his other was still trying to great a read on his current partner but he still couldn't get anything. Once everything was said and down the informant made his way outside and waited for his partner who managed to also get out unharmed "Well time to collect our pay." he said as they went back to the meeting place to get their money.

619/500

Exit

{Sheet / Magic}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum