Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frost Dragon Slayer Spell Vol.3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Konyo 

Frost Dragon Slayer Spell Vol.3 Empty 9/7/2021, 7:07 pm

Konyo

Name: Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat I
Mana Cost: 100
Requirements: Frost Dragon Slayer Magic
Type: Defensive
Element: Ice
Range: 10 meters
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user taps their chest and applies the spell by touching a target covering them in a defensive spell with 1x A-Rank durability and causing a magic circle to appear below them. The cover can be applied to both the user and to others and maybe manipulated for what it covers when first casting the spell. I.e whether it covers certain body parts or certain pieces of equipment. The spell starts as a mist that covers the target which then hardens over them which is partially transparent, creating no glare in the sunlight nor capable of impairing the vision of the recipient.

Name: Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat II
Effect: The user taps their chest and applies the spell by touching a target covering them in a defensive spell with 1x A-Rank durability and causing a magic circle to appear below them. The cover can be applied to both the user and to others and maybe manipulated for what it covers when first casting the spell. I.e whether it covers certain body parts or certain pieces of equipment. The spell starts as a mist that covers the target which then hardens over them which is partially transparent, creating no glare in the sunlight nor capable of impairing the vision of the recipient.

Name: Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat III

Name: Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat IV

Name: Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat V

Name: Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat VI

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat I
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Mana Cost:[/b] 100
[b]Requirements:[/b] Frost Dragon Slayer Magic
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Element:[/b] Ice
[b]Range:[/b] 10 meters
[b]Cooldown:[/b] 3 Posts
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustain
[b]Effect:[/b] The user taps their chest and applies the spell by touching a target covering them in a defensive spell with 1x A-Rank durability and causing a magic circle to appear below them. The cover can be applied to both the user and to others and maybe manipulated for what it covers when first casting the spell. I.e whether it covers certain body parts or certain pieces of equipment. The spell starts as a mist that covers the target which then hardens over them which is partially transparent, creating no glare in the sunlight nor capable of impairing the vision of the recipient.

[b]Name:[/b] Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat II
[b]Effect:[/b] The user taps their chest and applies the spell by touching a target covering them in a defensive spell with 1x A-Rank durability and causing a magic circle to appear below them. The cover can be applied to both the user and to others and maybe manipulated for what it covers when first casting the spell. I.e whether it covers certain body parts or certain pieces of equipment. The spell starts as a mist that covers the target which then hardens over them which is partially transparent, creating no glare in the sunlight nor capable of impairing the vision of the recipient.

[b]Name:[/b] Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat III

[b]Name:[/b] Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat IV

[b]Name:[/b] Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat V

[b]Name:[/b] Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat VI
[b]Effect:[/b] The user taps their chest and applies the spell by touching a target covering them in a defensive spell with 1x A-Rank durability and causing a magic circle to appear below them. The cover can be applied to both the user and to others and maybe manipulated for what it covers when first casting the spell. I.e whether it covers certain body parts or certain pieces of equipment. The spell starts as a mist that covers the target which then hardens over them which is partially transparent, creating no glare in the sunlight nor capable of impairing the vision of the recipient.[b]Name:[/b] Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat I

[b]Name:[/b] Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat II

[b]Name:[/b] Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat III

[b]Name:[/b] Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat IV

[b]Name:[/b] Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat V

[b]Name:[/b] Frost Dragon's Lesser Crystal Coat VI

Last edited by Konyo on 9/13/2021, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Seika 

Frost Dragon Slayer Spell Vol.3 Empty 9/9/2021, 10:59 pm

Seika
Coat: Gonna need a magic circle description as well as a more clear description of the spell itself. What does it actually look like, the spell can't be partially translucent.

This applies to all of the spells here.

Frost Dragon Slayer Spell Vol.3 Neo-_Male_Crusader_New_Skill_Cut_In_1
April 30th/#FF731D

Dice Roll | Victory Road | Fortune Wheel

All Relevant Character Information is in my Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum