Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training for might (training/gunter/vice)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yugo 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:59 am

Yugo
The air was crisp, clean, and clear of any clouds. The opening that yugo stood in wasnt a forest clearing. It was a long abandoned arena, left in the shadows of the forests of Magnolia. The ruins were aged and scorched out stone. The forest grew around it, but nothing grew inside. As if the ground was dead.  Yet it still vibrated with dark magic. It hummed with a sweet and gentle heart beat. 

Despite how sweet the beat was, it was toxic and Yugo knew well that what ever magic was below there was not to be messed with. It was dangerous to even think about it his mind told him. It wouldn't do him any good to get possessed by it and lose his mind to the tendrils of madness. But thankfully he was strong willed enough to shield himself from the dark influence.

He had recently become a Light dragon Slayer, yet he was still unsure of the true strengths of his magic. He wasnt even sure how he got the powers, he had never killed andragon before. But non the less he now had them and needed to train the magic.

Gunter had instructed him to meet there, he also said there would be another. 

210/200

#2Günter Von Wolf 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:21 am

Günter Von Wolf

Gunter, currently drenched in the blood of Fairy Tail guild members, having left the ruins behind, goes to the rendezvous point where he was to meet Yugo, and one other person, for a bit of a sparring match. He set this up because he knew his bloodlust after killing Fairy Tail would not be sated by such pussies. Upon reaching the arena in the forest, the magical energy around him had a dark and sinister feel about it, and this was perfect. What better place to fight than where magic literally wants to drown its inhabitants in despair?

As he stepped out from behind a tree into a clearing so Yugo could see him, he says in a chipper voice "Oh, how's it going buddy? I guess it's just us. One other guy was supposed to show up, but who knows if he actually will."

Currently, Gunter is in all of his armor and with all of his gear equipped, and his Eye of Kaom is active. Kratos walks out behind him from the woods behind him, looking Yugo directly in the eye with a smile on his face as he cracks his knuckles. Kratos has a look directed towards Yugo that says "Can't wait to kick your ass. Again." Gunter then says to Yugo "Well, I wanted to do a bit of a sparring match with you, so up to you if you wanna wait for the last guy or get started now."

As Gunter says this, him and Kratos are both on guard just in case the overzealous friend of theirs decides to leap into action.

#3Yugo 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:01 am

Yugo
The beating heartbeat of darkness far beneath the arena began to grow in tempo and volume. But yet it was never any louder then yugo had first heard it. The Demi-Human Dragon Slayer crinkled his nose as suddenly he could smell one, no two individuals. He didnt recognize them, but he had a decent idea it was Gunter and Kratos. There was a layer of piss and booze even he found repulsive in the smell.

He stood and stretched. He had a few moments before they actually arrived within the walls of the arena. Yugo waited for them to arrive, and he even listened to Gunter speak out of respect. But once he saw Kratos face, the demi-human own face broke into an teeth bared grin. A large vein on his forehead. The face kratos made reminded Yugo of the faces of the men who tortured him each day when he was a slave. Their faces trained yugos own facial tricks and ticks. 

For as ruthless as he was Yugo wasnt evil. He didnt purposely cause more pain then needed unless he was being paid to. He did take advantage of others, but to him it was what animals do. The wild gives no care for good or evil. All the wilds know is survival. The mana began to flow out of Yugo. It wasnt as wild as it had been when the two had first fought. 

It was more refined, still wild for sure, but it was clear progress of some kind had been made. The Demi-Human focused the mana into his right arm as he made his way slowly toward Kratos. The two were 25 meters away from each other and Yugo made no clear motion to run toward his enemy. He remained silent as he refocused his wild mana into his circle and closed his hand into a fist. 

The magical circle slammed down over yugos fist and stopped at his elbow before disappearing into his skin. The entire suddenly glowed with an intense and fierce light. Not enough to blind, but enough to make it hard to see right behind the arm itself.  He walked with a confidence that wasnt put on. He didnt care if he won. He didnt care if he lost. All he cared about right now was getting stronger. 

Yugo got to within 5 meters of Kratos and he looked upant the large creature. Yugo wasnt scared, he had seen bigger, he had killed bigger in Seven.

"Think you can still take me Tiny? Cause quite honestly I could care less about kicking Gunters ass." He circled around making it clear to Gunter that he wouldn't tolerate any getting in the way of this fight. "You know, I'm a bastard. I take what I want when i want it. I steal, pillage, raid and rape,  all these things I wont deny. But you." 

Yugo pointed at the creature and then got into a his combat stance. He had adopted a strange hybrid of boxing and something else, thought only Yugo knew what the other half could be given that he had made it himself. 

"Your a prey-stealer, an egg-smasher, and all around your just a weakling who gets off on killing kids. So you and me... are gunna have to fight about it."

558/500
Training: Light-Speed Punch

#4Günter Von Wolf 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:02 pm

Günter Von Wolf

Gunter, seeing the situation, kinda just puts out his hands with a look of understanding, makes his way over to a nearby stone bench in the arena, and sits down with one hand still on the pommel of his sword in a relaxed pose. He says "I'll stay out of it then." As Gunter does this, Kratos looks Yugo dead in the eyes and says "You're damned right I enjoy killing children because they were unfortunate enough to be as weak as they are in my presence. Something you have in common. You want my respect? You get it when you get stronger. And if you want me dead, you gotta work for it. Tiny."

Kratos puts out his arms as if to say "Come at me then" and should Yugo attack him, Kratos would then wrap his arms around Yugo with 25% of his power, equivalent to C-rank strength. Kratos would then bring his head back, and slam it into Yugo's head while releasing him so that Yugo would get knocked back as it hit. Kratos would then get into a stance that's a mix between boxing and Jiu Jitsu. The last thing Kratos would say here is "I'm not even gonna use my magic to kick your ass."

If Yugo doesn't attack him, Kratos would dash to Yugo at the minimum distance needed, and grab him, performing the same actions as if he were attacked.

#5Yugo 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:46 pm

Yugo
Yugo didnt move, except for the slight bounce in his step. In fact, Yugo was hoping left and right between his feet as if he was warming up. But as soon as he saw Kratos move, Yugo snapped forward and slammed the light covered fist into the Dardians own hand. He purposely aimed for his pinkie however, knowing he was unlikely to tense it fast enough to save it from being snapped back violently. 

Following that Yugo would take 3 big steps back and returning to the bouncy fighting stance he had. He wasnt smiling, he wasnt happy. For the first time in his life Yugo wasnt fighting just to fight. He had a problem with child-killers, a problem he developed after killing the 2 children of the slave owners who had abused him and his kind. He didnt have any desire to undo what he did, he knew that wouldn't do anything even if he could. No, he learned from his terrible choice and vowed to merger take another childs life intentionally. 

Accidents did happen though, situations and anger happen as well. But Yugo wouldn't let that distract him from the truth. Kratos was just a beast, just like Yugo had been and always thought of himself as. 

"Your a coward, Kratos. Nothing but a coward and a cunt."

#6Günter Von Wolf 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:00 pm

Günter Von Wolf

As Yugo punches Kratos' pinky finger with his light punch for D-rank damage, and Yugo's fist itself for additional B-rank damage, which doesn't stop the other hand from coming in, Kratos wraps his free hand around Yugo's neck in a choke hold and simply bashes his head into Yugo as planned before. Being that Yugo's intent was to jump back, after Kratos bashed his head into Yugo's, Yugo would break free to get out of Kratos' grip; however, he still would've taken the damage.

Upon Yugo dashing back, Kratos would dash forward, and at the end of his dash, quickly jump up and turn his body weight to slam both of his legs into Yugo's chest like a dropkick. As Kratos would fall towards the ground, he would dig his hand down into the dirt and quickly toss sand at Yugo's eyes before hitting the ground. Kratos would then roll and get up just as the sand would be in Yugo's eyes. As Kratos gets up as quick as he possibly can, he'd immediately get into a defensive stance, knowing that Yugo would be back on the offensive at this point. He would block the next incoming attack. With Kratos being defensive, he would look at Yugo and say "Oh no, you broke my pinky. What ever will I do?" If Yugo does not attack during that quote, Kratos would pop his pinky back in place quickly and stay on the defensive.

#7Guest 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:45 am

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) CleanSpiffyFirecrest-size_restricted

(OOC: It's REALLY silly I have to join a side topic, from meta rules and decisions.)

Mobs really like their "BEST" scripted way, until they meet true evil. Everyone wants and NEEDS a transparent control, yet Vice is just here to play! There is no legend without hardship. A casual dark red suit adorns the happy body of Vice, yet all his real equipment can be found underneath, protecting him as much as possible. Loosely wearing his necklace atop the cloth, Vice can move best with his suit made of MAGICAL animals. Accompanying Vice's back suit-hoodie is his trusted Eru, to look at Vice's blindspots. A crowd can form and speculate in fright to bounties, as Vice just feels like a vulture going for his food.

Stalking Magnolia a while ago, Vice had seen weakness in Fairy Tail on a past visit. The best friend is one to test at every turn, yet Vice isn't satisfied with his lightness. Circumstance brings Vice forward to let others fish the muddy waters and eat the bait. An ecosystem declines with unaffectionate interference. Grinding on the whetstone in his head, Vice is mingling around to at least rediscover his Masa opportunity, in how he'd pushed to confront Fairy Tail's state.

Standing 28 meters away from the trio brings Vice to stare at them while hidden. Trees don't obstruct Vice's paths, but they prevent clear sight of Vice absent a full search, while hiding his companions fully. Gunter, Kratos, and Yugo are a mere meter away from each other. Invited to this fine-dining, it was only right for Vice to bring a friend for rightful vengeance. Vice dislikes Fairy Tail's entitled place, yet he'd rather feed on it himself. Why can't 2 guilds be in one place? A cockroach can't even be usurped PROPERLY and it's opportunity is dismissed. It wasn't a responsibility of Vice's to defend Fairy Tail, nevertheless, a light guild member should attend to what's right for themselves. Bounties can increase, but finite mana has made Vice somewhat conservative to troublesome matters. Feeling pushed away from a transcendental continental threat, dissatisfaction still bubbles up in Vice, for stilled recoveries don't push Vice's happiness enough. Looking to his side, Vice speaks to his complicit justice.

"It could be best to join your Rune Knights, but I haven't seen other Blue Pegasus, so I must have a unique perspective. The best villains have a good reason to be. Let's see who's archaic, the evil or the GOOD!" Murmuring to his side, Vice doesn't stretch his words for the trio to hear him. Having wanted to stare menacingly to not waste mana, it looks like Vice needs to warm things up himself, as he briefed his companion on the danger ahead. Honorary FT members like Vice have to deal with any problems of Magnolia it seems. A shaking anxiety can be perceived outwardly from Vice, yet he's eerily calm as he moves each limb up and down without stopping. All Vice does is squat standardly to others, but each limb swings most efficiently to cast spells through their motion. Much of the world is scary, nevertheless Vice will focus on being a squatting mage to match it. Continuing his walking squatting fully on his entrance to 28 meters, Vice doesn't alert others with all his actions, yet he always moves at his simultaneous best for combat without harming himself at all. Of course, Vice's staff rests in his left hand, to sync with all his swinging squats that are fastest, and cast spells of it's own.

If Vice met dark guild conspiracies, he'd go "save meee", as joining dark guilds doesn't get a good bounty. Embezzling captures is more fun for Vice currently. Luckily enough to meet madmen, Vice hopes he doesn't meet Light Magic users that are actually evil. Okay, Vice is probably going to meet evil Light Magic awww. Paranoid to companions, Vice has no allegiance, although his cute Eru pet might be more considerate.

ATTRIBUTES:
ITEMS:

#8Masami 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:00 am

Masami

喜多正美

Of course, it was inevitable that the new Captain-Commander of the Department of Interrogation would hear about the most unfortunate thing that had happened ever-so suddenly in Magnolia City's peaceful days. While the Fairy Tail guild was being burnt to ashes, Masami was being crowned as Captain-Commander; he thought that the Rune Knights must have abandoned the light guild's raid on purpose, just so they can conduct certain rituals on Masami... or perhaps they did this to see how Masami would react. Perhaps—since Masami was apparently being stalked ever since the day he had left Joya, there probably isn't anything you couldn't expect anymore. Newspaper would even tell the presence of Masami's former guildmaster, repeating the history and doing the same unfortunate "thing" to another guild. He wouldn't want to think about it; of course, Masami forced himself not to think about it. While he sat down beside an acquaintance, hiding themselves through the greens, he could feel both of their anxiety intensifying, even without touching each others' chest to feel their heartbeats.

Most people would call this "recruiting," but perhaps it was all set up by the higher-up Rune Knights, knowing that Masami can't directly fight. Maybe they'd like to see what Masami would do, and it wasn't another "unfortunate" day, either; they knew that he had met this Blue Pegasus member, so setting them up for a duty together won't give them a hard time to adjust their trust, especially for the boy that had always either trusted everyone or trusted no one. The large book were held between the boy's two palms, being held in front of his chest as he hears his own breathing. While he attempts to stare at the exact same point as his acquaintance's, Masami hears them whisper something very quietly, to the point where the first line wasn't heard too clearly because of surprise. Surely, Masami understood that they have to be quiet and hidden... surely, quiet and hidden. He'd follow the Blue Pegasus member and listen to his commands, as if he was the Captain-Commander and not Masami. Surely, he'd have to learn from the more experienced.

Even beforehand, his companion would already warn Masami to be quiet, and to watch their backs. When his companion moved to indicate a future occurrence, the boy had nodded back, and opened the book to a certain page, reading a line out loud. "Concentrate your energy and hoard your strength!" okay, maybe the "become quiet" didn't work out for Masami, but they were about 28-meters away from their targets; perhaps he wouldn't get heard, unless their targets had senses Masami knew not of. The book would glow in magic, in accordance to Masami's wise words—the boy would look at Vice Gamebell in embarrassment, and would try not to apologize but to keep his mouth shut in return instead... but maybe one more thing? "Even the finest sword plunged into..." The mask hung on the side of Masami's face, and it seems to be more ready than its' owner.

USER INFORMATION

STATISTICS

Strength: 1

• Damage: D-Rank

Speed: 83

• Lunge Distance & Speed: 12.5m/s
  • Run Speed: 25m/s

Constitution: 101 (+40 via ring)

• Hit Points: 3x S-Rank
  • Run Duration: 6 Posts
  • Lunge Frequency: Twice per Post

Endurance: 121

• Pain Tolerance: 2x S-Rank

Intelligence: 501

• Mana Cost Reduction: 60%

EQUIPMENT

Sun Tzu: The Art of War: Indestructible

• Sun Tzu's Quotes: By quoting various phrases by Sun Tzu from the Book Art of War one can invoke different effects. For each phrase used they consume 5% of the user base mana pool, they must be sustained for at least 3 posts and each have a 5 post-cool-down.

• Superior Support: Other-Buff and Healing spells cost 20% less mana and have a one post cool-down reduction for the user.

Momijigari: -/1x S-Rank
Hesiod Amulet: -/1x S-Rank

• The user receives 1-post cooldown reduction in all their spells.

Stalwart Ring: -/1x S-Rank

• Constitution: +40

Rune Knight's Pendant: -/1x S-Rank

• Enforcer: Whenever the Rune Knight is fighting criminals in an attempt to arrest them, the targets' Attributes and Mana are reduced by 20%, if the targets are one rank lower, the same rank, or one rank higher than the Rune Knight. The debuff is increased by an additional 10% for each Rune Knight in the topic, up to a maximum of 40%.

MANA: 6009/6325

SPELLS USED

(-316 MP)

"Concentrate your energy and hoard your strength.”

By shouting this loudly the user invokes a strong morale boost in all allies within the topic. All allies will gain a 25% decrease in their mana cost and a one post cool-down reduction for their spells.

「お前らに完璧で間違った踊り方を教えてやるから。」

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#9Yugo 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:05 pm

Yugo

Peace is a lie

There is only war and passion. I'm fine with being a beast, I neither want nor need anything to protect. I just want to destroy everything, until the beast stops whining.

Despite his quick footwork, Kratos was just as quick and punished Yugo for failing to defend against the other arm. Yugo had ripped himself free but the damage from Krato was done. The dash was unexpected as was the drop kick. The blow sent Yugo flying about 5 or 6 meters back and landing on his back. Yugo Groaned and laid on his back before standing back up. He was now 5 and a half meters further away from Kratos. 

But as he breathed in, he caught the scent on the air now that he was at 23 and a half meters. He sat up and looked around as he sniffed the air before quickly standing up and shouting to his companions. 

"Weve got company! 2 at the least!" Yugo cursed to himself, he had gotten lucky. They must have been just outside his dragon slayers smelling range, if Kratos hadn't drop kicked him he would never have smelled the newcomers. He sniffed the air again, he cursed that he couldnt pinpoint them, all he could do was inform Gunter and Kratos. He growled as his instincts kicked in, he was cornered again. Another instant in his life where he needed to fight to live. 

He didnt fully trust Gunter, but he knew he had at least the sensibility to not be formerly hostile with Yugo. Who ever these two were, Yugo wasnt going to go down without a fight. "SHOW YOURSELF COWARDS! I CAN SMELL YOU BOTH!"

Taken B rank damage our of total health
249/200

#10Günter Von Wolf 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:04 am

Günter Von Wolf

Gunter, without moving, would look at Yugo and say "Where is the scent getting stronger from?" Gunter would stay in his position while saying "You're more than welcome to come out! I'm a lot more civil than I look." He would follow that up by saying to the unknown guests "Out of curiosity, this wouldn't be some revenge mission for the slaughter and butchering of Fairy Tail?"

As Gunter is beginning to say his first words, Kratos would dash over to Yugo, moving at 7.5 m/s to the distance he was away from Yugo after being knocked back, which at this point would be 4.5 meters away. Thus, Kratos would arrive right beside Yugo in less than a second. He'd whisper to Yugo and say "Depending on how this goes, I've got a very important mission to do for the boss. Boss has some important documents. If shit goes sideways, we're getting it the fuck outta here." (DM me if you manage to get the documents and I'll say what they are)

Regardless, the entire time from the moment they were made aware, Gunter and Kratos would both have been on guard and ready to react to anything at any moment. They would also be willing to cut off their own sentences and get to work if their new guests were the type to swing their magic cocks around.

If nobody has acted hostile up until the end of Gunter's sentences, he would say out loud, loud enough so that the new guests could hear him "I'm willing to sit down and chat if you cocksuckers are willing to be civil." while still being on guard the entire time.

Stats:

Equipment:

Mana/Spells:

#11Guest 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:52 pm

(OOC: GROUNDING

Yugo lost C-rank HP, then Yugo's kicked to Vice for UNKNOWN (KO) HP loss; Yugo edited his post I screened, and Kratos only did C-rank DMG for CHOKING. B-rank DMG goes over Yugo's tolerance. Kratos goes to ground too.

INTERRUPT

Interrupting myself, as Vice can REACT to Yugo flying back. Vice stops moving toward Yugo, thus Yugo can't smell Vice then. My/Masa's completing actions from last post aren't conditional. Both Kratos and Yugo are falling.

Gunter depends his post on Yugo's timeline, bad to do in group topics, and it VOIDS his whole post.

SPELLS

My motions to cast spells weren't stopped. They weren't ruled stopped in my last fight either, when someone tried to interrupt. You're not stopping me from casting when I can simply fly away from you till I wanna fight.)

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Deku_vs._Overhaul-1

EVERY action can be interrupted if it can be stopped. Vice didn't give permission for others to smell him. Why is 25 meters the magic number? Vice doesn't know everything, yet he at least has a 25m sensing item of his own. Watching people already in the midst of battle, it can be assumed they're on guard and have sensory capabilities active. Vice is already undetected, he will take no risk to compromise his approach, such as ignoring an opponent flying toward Vice randomly. Considering Vice's entire approach was hidden and motioning, Vice simply stops prematurely unaffected at 28 meters away always still from the trio, therefore with Yugo also unable to ever smell Vice through coming toward Vice. Compiling an assortment of flashing finished spells, Vice remains hidden to the best extent in forestry and decides it's time to fight immediately too.

Mistaking Masami's safety, Vice feels to fashion the friend as a shielded backpack now. Trying to push on Masami is done so Vice can ensure the lad's safety on Vice's back. Not blocking his Eru checking blindspots brings Vice to accomplish his next tasks regardless of Masami's safety. Caring for his surroundings at all times, Vice uses his full sensory abilities to continually check around. The briefest of moments places the flying figurine of Vice to Yugo first, as Vice looks to take advantage of the descending enemies or any enemies in striking range. Propelled by flight along with speed spells completed first, Vice parts the forestry that hides him, but only at the most final of moments that can no longer hide Vice's interference in his enemy's gathering. To normal people, Masami could be construed heavy, yet Vice has super strength along with a spell that defies gravity. A fantasy to look down upon others doesn't manifest due to Vice's flight being a mere foot off the ground, only to focus on using flight for speed.

An equal fate begins to be measured out for Vice's enemies. Four instances of an offensive spell cover Vice and each are perfectly capable of matching spells considered the "strongest". One offensive spell instance covers the front of Vice's left leg, another covers his staff in the right hand, another covers the right arm, and the last in the left arm. In non-magic fights, skilled individuals can project an aura of untouchability, yet they have to stuff takedowns. All Vice has to do is touch someone to damage and then keep them grabbed with far less risk to himself than with normal armed people. An accumulation of magically enhanced durability makes weapons only a group sport's toy. Enemies swinging a piece of metal doesn't stop Vice from grabbing someone's arm or legs. For an easy comparison, one can look to medieval armor. Melee weapons are irrelevant when Vice's entire body is a temporary assortment of shields that allow him to press the initiative and grapple with impunity.

Committing to the supreme martial method shouldn't be the Berserker's vice littered with pity. Pressing toward Yugo, Vice appears to simply use a right legged stomping to KO Yugo in derision, yet movements are only an extension of Vice's guard. Sending the rotten enemy plant towards Vice but into the earth is the directive. With the stomping trying to disable Yugo, Rune Knights of Masami's presumably INSTANTLY manifest to take Yugo away if they can. Flight-assisted, Vice's progression isn't slowed, and he moves off Yugo to take advantage of the moments. Both Yugo and Kratos didn't detect Vice if possible, until hiding was impossible. After all, both enemies of Vice NEVER look at Vice's direction on their decided descents. Maximizing safety, Vice doesn't harm Masami as an ally or himself, nor does Vice's offensive spells interfere with each other.

Sweeping toward Kratos brings Vice to try to roughly grab the pet with Vice's left hand and stop all of it's spellcasts with pure physical strength. Attached to the left arm and hand already is Vice's offensive spell, thus he seeks to simply safely make contact with Kratos with the arm too. On the contact with Kratos, the enemy pet explodes into a seizure into Vice's embrace from constant squeezy damage to KO. Regardless of the pet, Vice quickly moves on to it's owner, while having used it to protect Vice.

"There's always room for negotiation. Which limb do you want to lose if you don't offer me something? You're already sitting down dressed in guts at the negotiation's dinner table, therefore it's fitting I should sit down on one of your faces. Then, I'll rest my feet on the other chair. Actually, do I want a chair with only 4 legs?" Vice barks in reference to Gunter starting sitting down, only when all enemies can no longer fight at all. By Gunter's sitting down, Vice can interpret who's in the leadership role. In the end, such relaxation will only make Gunter a damsel in distress to Vice. Shall there be a hidden savior? Salvation will be hard when Vice has no scruples, and someone will have to be abandoned as Vice's prey.

"Ah, I know! In a real show of friendship, someone else can take your places. Who can match what I'd get from you 2? Give me a show of hands to pledge your sincerity, by literally removing your own hands, for my safety. My Rune Knight friend is on the side of JUSTICE AND PURE GOODNESS, therefore he's exempt." Joyfulness favoring himself as a hired hand or attack dog doesn't demean Vice, and he'll never talk until enemies can't reply physically. A fighting style to take fun hostages could be deemed Vice's way, rather than capturing bounties. Kratos turning inert doesn't hinder Vice at all with flight. At Gunter's side, Vice just looks to enact a more ruthless grappling. Vice's offensive focuses on pushing Gunter toward Vice. Contact is initiated with Vice's offensive spells and the targeted outcome is that Vice will have a grip on Gunter, even with an attempted blade strike to Vice. The planned offensive and actions originally for Kratos are repeated by Vice to every non-ally that Vice senses, until they're KO'd, as Vice prioritizes the highest newly presented threat such as Gunter. Crossing gaps by flight or the forestry, Vice fully focuses on simultaneously progressing as fast as possible in all actions, also to strike best on being in grasp range by flying directly.

The arms of Vice are fully guarded such as with a vambrace or whatnot of the armguard variety, and anyone's offenses toward Vice hit his offensive spells first. Parrying a blade down in front of Vice doesn't have it keep progressing to harm Vice, and Vice will keep going to squeeze targets through weakest obstructions until KOed or opted out for the previously mentioned others. Most weapons only need contact to be shattered by Vice. The staff casting hand of Vice brushes the staff away from the enemy, as it slides to be gripped in Vice's shoulder back, with half the staff not offensively coated on Vice. All Vice aims to do is to keep the staff away from Masami or stop the staff hindering movements, and Vice aims to bait closer into a finishing embrace.

ATTRIBUTES:
SPELLS:
ITEMS:

#12Masami 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:19 am

Masami

喜多正美

For someone who managed a whole business establishment—a whole theater, right here in Hosenka City—it was rather easy for the boy to adjust superiority to become inferior. To whatever felt safer, he'd abide; holding the book on one hand, Masami felt confident enough to lift himself up. As long as Masami held his book, he'll be able to cast any spells through it, in attempt to be as hidden as possible. Joya didn't have much magic and from where Masami lived, didn't like the magical advancement—however, Masami was starting to think how efficient it was, in the end. And—after all, he was practically lightweight for a man, so that wouldn't hold his carrier down, would it?

Mindless of other plans, Masami felt as if he was being watched. It probably doesn't look good that the new Captain-Commander is now being carried by someone unfamiliar to the institute, but it would have been reasonable if they knew Masami well. Conducting the same orchestra again, Masami has played this role before. With the book allowing him to cast the spells by stating lines rather than having to conduct movements and dances, the efficiency allowed Masami to bring down energies in a quick pace, willingly draining his own mana for the better. It probably wasn't a good choice, but he trusted his Blue Pegasus companion. He'd apologize for not being able to do much, but now's not the time for shameless humility. He was already loud from the spell he had cast from a while ago, so it was better to shut up completely. I hope this helps, he'd say in his mind instead, hoping he'd later on get praised for being a quiet and submissive lad. Everything he could do is surrender and sacrifice himself for the good of someone else, but that doesn't sound so bad if his companion knew what he was doing.

Without the need of Lucifer's presence, Masami took a deep breath and quietly sighed. The demon would probably get angry at his own vessel, being used by someone else, and that entering a fight without the demon taking his vessel over. Masami felt it—Lucifer was getting ticked off, and from within Masami he watched what Vice would do, because the vessel commanded the demon even if Lucifer wanted to reverse it. Slightly doubting his own actions, Masami looked at Vice, assuming that the spell would have made him seemingly stronger now, and then switched his view to an Eru, a creature that should now be faster in motion thanks to one of the spells that Masami had cast from a while ago. Then, Masami would lean slightly, just to let himself see what Vice can see, except without the thermal colors. He made sure that the book won't slip off, neither would his whole body from the trusty carrier, assuming that they'd be worthy of trust 'til the end. Masami tried his best to ensure that he's not getting in the way of the person he's helping, at the same time as making himself the easiest to handle and to carry.

Then, the inevitable came. It was Lucifer who first recognized the two targets and was also the one to go insane. Masami had heard those names directly from his old guildmaster and it was enough to dishearten the young lad, causing him to gulp, and to silently pray. A small whisper caused Masami's form to deteriorate into something (or someone) completely different; now taken-over by the demon soul, Lucifer would join Vice's joyful banter if only he wasn't being forced to shut his mouth by Masami. Changing forms didn't do anything to interrupt or to bother continuous motion and even if the vessel was now more matured in appearance, was still as lightweight as before. The book was still ensured in one hand, and Masami was now more shameless than ever. It was up to the young lad to decide which one is who, but the silver-haired lad is definitely more familiar. At times like this, you never really know what to expect. Are they waiting for the third attacker or the third defender?

Letting Vice make use of the little things Masami could do, Masami stays motionless and did not struggle adjusting his limbs to avoid hindering his carrier's movements. He was grateful for being flexible and soft enough for these kinds of scenarios, even if they were greatly unexpected. And, to play a role that was once only available in theaters, surely was a joyride for Masami's end. In order to better support the carrier, Masami made an addition by extracting more of his mana into the same spell he had conducted previously, in the same process that was done a while ago, while Vice is on the move.

USER INFORMATION

MAGIC

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) SP-Hannya-full-body
テイクオーバー: デーモンソール
(Teiku Ouba: Demon Souru lit. Take-Over: Demon Soul)

Element: Fire

Category: Single

Quantity: Limited

Description: Demon Soul Magic is an incredibly powerful magic which allows its users to utilize the powers of a demon. The user can choose from any polytheistic pantheon. When using their Take Over their appearance changes partly into that of the demon. The user is able to make spells that reflect the abilities of the demon using their spell slots. They can use these spells while they are transformed. The user activates their Demon Soul Magic by saying the word "Superbia" which translates into Pride.

Advantage:

• The user can choose one physical Attribute (Constitution) which will receive a Self-Buff equal to their rank, when transformed.
  • The user receives Minor Resistance to Fire when transformed.
  • The user receives 1 post cooldown reduction at B-Rank, and 2 post cooldown reduction at S-Rank.

Disadvantage:

• The user receives Minor Weakness to Water when transformed.

STATISTICS

Constitution: 181 (+40 via ring; +80)

• Hit Points: 4x S-Rank
  • Run Duration: 7 Posts
  • Lunge Frequency: Thrice per Post

ENHANCEMENTS

Spell Overheat: The user can recast spells of their magic within the same post if they are at 0 post cooldown.

Focused Healing & Buff: This enhancement allows the user to actively focus their Buffing and Healing to their allies directly within Area of Effect Spells.

Flat Cost AoE: The user does not have to pay additional mana per person standing in their Healing, Buffing, or Debuffing Area of Effect spells.

EQUIPMENT

• Sun Tzu's Quotes: By quoting various phrases by Sun Tzu from the Book Art of War one can invoke different effects. For each phrase used they consume 5% of the user base mana pool, they must be sustained for at least 3 posts and each have a 5 post-cool-down.

• Superior Support: Other-Buff and Healing spells cost 20% less mana and have a one post cool-down reduction for the user.

• Enforcer: Whenever the Rune Knight is fighting criminals in an attempt to arrest them, the targets' Attributes and Mana are reduced by 20%, if the targets are one rank lower, the same rank, or one rank higher than the Rune Knight. The debuff is increased by an additional 10% for each Rune Knight in the topic, up to a maximum of 40%.

MANA: 5083/6325

SPELLS USED IN ORDER

鬼の居ぬ間に
(Oni no Inumani lit. While the Demon is Away)

Mana Cost: 40 MP (-60% via INT)
Requirements: Demon Soul Magic
Type: Supplementary [Thermal Vision]
Range: 15 Meters
Cooldown: 00 Posts (-3 post CD via magic & necklace)
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user's fingers covers their eyes then creates a gap between the middle and ring fingers, summoning a magic circle right in front of both eyes, casting thermal vision. Upon casting, they may move their hands away and the magic circle will subdue; the user would then be able to visually see the temperature of any living thing that is around 15-meters from the inflicted user/s.

綾鼓
(Aya no Tsuzumi lit. The Damask Drum)

Mana Cost: 120 MP (-80% via INT & book; used 6x)
Type: Other-Buff [Strength]
Range: 15 Meters (AoE)
Cooldown: 00 Posts (-4 post CD via magic, book & necklace)
Effect: The user slides two fingers from the right shoulder to the left, then raising the same hand upwards in order to create a giant 4-meter diameter magic circle of a targeted location's sky. Upon swinging the hand down, the magic circle will drop at the speed of 20m/s and deal B-Rank Strength buffs to everyone inside the circle. The magic circle will then disperse into a small yellow flame over the inflicted targets' foreheads, and will disappear when the caster stops sustaining the spell.

20 * 2 = 40 * 6 = +240 STR to inflicted targets

負け
(Make lit. Lost)

Mana Cost: 10 MP (-80% via INT & book)
Range: 10 Meters
Effect: The user creates a magic circle by drawing a line from the neck down to the palms using two fingers. Upon choosing a target, the user points the same fingers towards them, the magic circle dispersing into a thin red thread that would vanish upon reaching the said target from the distance, travelling at 20m/s and giving them a C-Rank Strength buff. The inflicted target would be marked by a red jade under their eye that multiply as the buff stacks – the mark will last until the caster decides to stop sustaining the spell.

10 * 2 = +20 STR to inflicted targets

関寺小町
(Sekidera Komachi lit. Komachi at Seki Temple)

Mana Cost: 40 MP (-80% via INT & book)
Type: Other-Buff [Constitution]
Range: 20 Meters
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user claps then brings their hands by their chest-level. Once they release by spreading their arms to the sides, an 8-meter magic circle will form in the sky, dropping down at the speed of 20m/s, giving an A-Rank Constitution buff to everybody that the magic seal covered. All those inflicted with the buff will have a red-stringed bracelet by their wrist or any available limb – it will stay there until the user decides to stop sustaining the spell.

40 * 2 = +80 CON to inflicted targets

羽衣
(Hagoromo lit. The Feather Mantle)

Mana Cost: 160 MP (-80% via INT & book; used 4x)
Type: Other-Buff [Speed]
Range: 20 Meters
Effect: The user claps in the sky then brings their hands by their chest-level. Once they release by spreading their arms to the sides, an 8-meter diameter magic circle will form in the sky, dropping down at the speed of 20m/s, giving an A-Rank Speed buff to everybody that the magic seal covered. All those inflicted with the buff will have a black-stringed bracelet by their ankle or any available limb – it will stay there until the user decides to stop sustaining the spell.

40 * 2 = 80 * 4 = +320 SPD to inflicted targets

綾鼓
(Aya no Tsuzumi lit. The Damask Drum)

Mana Cost: 240 MP (-80% via INT & book; used 12x)
Range: 15 Meters (AoE)
Effect: The user slides two fingers from the right shoulder to the left, then raising the same hand upwards in order to create a giant 4-meter diameter magic circle of a targeted location's sky. Upon swinging the hand down, the magic circle will drop at the speed of 20m/s and deal B-Rank Strength buffs to everyone inside the circle. The magic circle will then disperse into a small yellow flame over the inflicted targets' foreheads, and will disappear when the caster stops sustaining the spell.

20 * 2 = 40 * 12 = +480 STR to inflicted targets

SPELLS ACTIVE

(-316 MP)

"Concentrate your energy and hoard your strength.”

By shouting this loudly the user invokes a strong morale boost in all allies within the topic. All allies will gain a 25% decrease in their mana cost and a one post cool-down reduction for their spells.

#13Yugo 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:18 pm

Yugo
The impact was so fast and hard. Yugo didn't even have time to fully understand what the hell just happened. His brain was shaken so hard and so fast that he he was unconscious before the attack had fully been dealt. As he was utterly destroyed he lay on the ground having slide to the wall of the arena. His body was unable to even move, his eyes so fully showing his unconscious state that he may as well have been dead. 

The fact that he wasnt dead was a miracle, what ever had hit him was so strong and fast it would only be comparable to a infant being slammed by a tsunami. As he lay unconscious, the secretive runeknights grabbed him and began to bind him. The heartbeat from the poisoned earth trickled it's way into his ear, as if made of black mana itself it stealthily made it's way deep within his mind. It was a poisoned snake that would take it's time to try to corrupt him.

The Rune Knights quickly grabbed Yugo after he was bound by their restraints. They quickly backed off with Yugo into the shadows to wait incase the other was soon dropped.

#14Günter Von Wolf 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:49 pm

Günter Von Wolf

Gunter looks at Kratos, who's intact but simply launched what would be half a kilometer away from this mage's impact. He looks down at Yugo as Rune Knights sweep in and carry his flattened pancake ass out of there. Then he looks at his assailant. He sees this man that came out of nowhere and just shitstomped his pet... and Kratos. Gunter lets out a sigh while still sitting down and says "Alright, you've got my attention. And you are?" Gunter makes it very clear that he has no intention of being aggressive with his posture and with the fact that he's remained seated. After saying that to the man, he notices a small child dangling from the man's back. Gunter would say "Oh, is it bring your kid to work day?"

Gunter would say to the small child "Wait a second, I know you were on the roster of fellow guildmates from that shitshow I signed up for. You were in Penumbral Guard. If my memory is correct... your name is Masami." Gunter would look at Masami, then back at the other man, and say "So uh, is this some sort of revenge powwow? Or is there some reason to you, um... flattening my associates like pancakes as if this was breakfast? Don't get me wrong I'm not the judgmental type, just more so curious."

Gunter would lean back slowly while showing no hostile intent in the arena's stone bench, and he would toss his sheathed sword towards one of the Rune Knights holding on to Yugo and say "It looks like the grown ups are talking now that the kids have been put to bed." Gunter would watch as the sword that he once pulled out of the trash, some ancient relic of ages past, be caught in the hands of some weak, measly and pathetic no-name Rune Knight. Gunter would then cross his hands together all polite-like, looking at these two individuals with a very polite and almost cheerful expression.

Stats:

Equipment:

Mana/Spells:

#15Guest 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:44 pm

Another moment, another so-called glory that Vice doesn't want to over-shadow. All the VICIOUS contemplations of Vice had gone through, and all his actions were a full resounding success. Without being detected mostly, there wasn't any discernable struggle, which ashames Vice somewhat. Eyes had been flashing by Masami's grace, ready to fight new unknown challengers, yet Vice having truly wanted to enact what should be by Fairy Tail's earlier justice. By sheer force, apparently Kratos was flung away from Vice after having been grabbed, all enemies put into a KO along with Yugo being stomped somewhere in the earth's crustiness.

Guarding himself has always been on Vice's mind, and his offensive spells remain useful. Gripping Gunter similarly to Kratos, there's a slight misdirection, as Vice is fully willing to rip off the man's limbs unlike Kratos. Keeping on-guard in the same way he has since the start, to Masami particularly, Vice hadn't shown mercy to the former ally Gunter. While Gunter might be able to painfully talk, Vice had fully completed the knock-out offense to prevent any further conversation if needed. Things can look cool dying standing like Gunter is sitting with smooshed organs.

"I'm just a guy. Thank you for surrendering, or I'd rip off one of your limbs. We're just passing by, figured we'd get some ice cream, and then BAM I see this BLOODY MAN with a fat demon. Truly must be your unlucky day. Maybe you beat your wife or ate some kids, maybe I dunno, but delayed JUSTICE has arrived." Happily lying, Vice rathers be the murder hobo that recognizes others rather than being recognized for future revenge. Taking mana out of Kratos's cognition, the previous rowdy fellows didn't fare well in general with their mid-air thing equivalent to jumping. At least the previous opponents remain on their backs to rest somewhere peacefully. Most S-class have 1 ole reliable spell, while Vice can spam it in the palm of his hand, so he doesn't train a dozen of the same spell. Fairness has been present for a long while, yet some S-ranks willingly chose not to buff much or can't at all. Bought aspired toys won't avoid true fights with Vice, and he'll continue a ruthless streak.

"And now justice shall leave, to enact balance elsewhere! Things can be triggering like that and I hope your future endeavors find success. The fat demon thing flew somewhere, yet if your crime is having too intimate relations with it's behind, I think it's fine. Ah yes safe travels, to the heroic backpack friend." Sadly deflating a bit without interference, all that's left for Vice here is ensuring Gunter is captured for the monies. Looking at Gunter potentially having used his sword one handed, any action of Gunter's after KO damage isn't acceptable to interfere with Vice. A friend COULD HAVE joined to save Gunter, so Vice will now take a hostage instead if needed. The Eru has taken somewhat of an excited and feral liking to Masami due to the buffs. There was unfortunately no chance for the Eru to beat up someone, for what might be it's last moments with Vice unless it digivolves.

Shrugging off Masami or leaving with him the bounty secured is all that's left positively. Not interested in investigating the origins of the guy that fought the demon pet, Vice figures Masami can redeem the guy stuck somewhere. Flying away with monies, Vice never harmed himself or lowered his guard for some weird elitist thing like his spells hitting each other. The bounties can stay to talk the flavors of happy stuffs, after Vice is ensured to get his monies, and has then let go of the incapacitated Gunter.

(Exit)

ATTRIBUTES:
SPELLS:
ITEMS:

#16Masami 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:10 pm

Masami

喜多正美

Masami and Lucifer don't get along with each other; when their souls intertwine like this, it was usually Lucifer abusing the vessel by taking them over with force, making use of what the demon soul has left while their existence is as vague as is. Masami×Lucifer found comfort in being carried (literally?) like this, trying their best not to feel drowsy. It was rare for Lucifer to place their bets and faith unto a different human being, but he had rested his cheek against his carrier's shoulder while he sitll could and blatantly whispered: "I like this human, Masami," as if trying to get a point across another person's ear, Lucifer didn't hesitate making the message so audible, "he's more useful and capable than you are. I'd wish he was my vessel rather than you—though, I doubt he'd be as amazing without you." In the end, Lucifer liked the idea of being given people's thanks—like the deities that humans believed in, it would have been nice if he was one of the said deities. Settling in the idea of being a demon soul within a human vessel, with no memories in accordance onto when he was transferred into the said vessel, Lucifer lets himself get carried around like this.

When playtime was over, Masami doesn't need to make himself as useful anymore—plopping off of Vice's back, Masami reverts back to his original self in an instant. He'd sigh at Lucifer's comment, and then get mindless onto Vice's speech. It was a good thing that Masami had cancelled the buffs before the Eru could unintentionally one-shot the Spellsinger, letting the creature circle around and lightly bump him. Vice was the first to leave, so Masami would thank him, "Take care on your way home!" Now, what to do with the sudden appearance of Rune Knights, and these two that will be going to jail? Placing his hands onto his hips, Masami thinks about what Captain-Commanders usually do in these types of situations. Everybody seems to be aware that he's new recruit, let alone a child, so they probably weren't expecting much from the boy, whose information had spread around Fiore in a span of few months.

The two captured criminals are now being dragged away, and it was only now that Masami had asked their names. "Gunter" and "Yugo" were the names that Tomoe mentioned, and the thought of it brought chills back to Masami's spine, making him anxious yet annoyed due to Lucifer's vague hatred. It seems as if Masami needs to speak with them in the end, or would it be better if Vice had cut one of their limbs off? Masami shook the thought away, even if Lucifer liked it. Such ruthless act shouldn't be equivalent to justice, even if it was, considering the bounty of the silver-haired "Gunter" and his Dardian companion. Masami wouldn't think of Tomoe, even if his mind attempts to seek it. Perhaps this occurrence was set up by the Kami-sama up above, and that their meeting wasn't scripted for today.

"Wow..." Masami took a breath out, as there's nothing he could do in this location any longer. Considering this as an accomplishment, it was time to go for afternoon tea. Maybe after this, he'd enter Central Fiore. The Rune Knight Pendant gleamed in accordance to his mana when he pulled it out of is inventory to prove his identity, thus everyone was sure of who he was.

[exit]

USER INFORMATION

STATISTICS

Constitution: 101 (+40 via ring)

• Hit Points: 3x S-Rank
  • Run Duration: 6 Posts
  • Lunge Frequency: Twice per Post

ENHANCEMENTS

Spell Overheat: The user can recast spells of their magic within the same post if they are at 0 post cooldown.

Focused Healing & Buff: This enhancement allows the user to actively focus their Buffing and Healing to their allies directly within Area of Effect Spells.

Flat Cost AoE: The user does not have to pay additional mana per person standing in their Healing, Buffing, or Debuffing Area of Effect spells.

EQUIPMENT

MANA: 5083/6325

#17Günter Von Wolf 

Training for might (training/gunter/vice) Empty Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:26 pm

Günter Von Wolf

Gunter eventually opens his eyes, and finds himself no longer staring at two unnamed assailants. His friend Yugo, Yugo's ass pushed in by a random mage. No, instead he's met with jail bars and a cold cell. Gunter pokes his head out of the cell a little bit through the bars, sees knights walking around. He looks at one of the Rune Knights and says "You wouldn't happen to see a big fuck you dinosaur around here would ya?" when the knight responds with a confused look, Gunter then follows up with "Ah, gotcha, assailants were dumb. As you were, officer. I'd like you to put a few names on visitation if you will."

The knight writes down various names and then says "Is that it, scum?" Gunter looks at him with a smile and says "No, no, tell me your name for the next time I come down here to burn you like Fairy Tail and Penumbral Guard." the officer looks Gunter in the eyes and says "Alright. My name's Officer Big Lo-Wang. If you don't know me that's fine, you can ask your mom." Gunter smiles and chuckles a bit and says "That was a good one. I didn't know you were blind though. You know, with everything, didn't think you wouldn't realize she was a cold corpse six feet down. But you know it's fine. Some people can't get pussy unless it's from a corpse."

With that, the guard walks away. Gunter does remember that though; Big Lo-Wang. He's gonna come back and cut something off. It'll be so low it's hitting the ground. Gunter sits back on the bed in his cell, lies down, looks down at the wet, mold-covered ceiling, and smiles. This is going to be interesting. He closes his eyes and rests as he hears the screams of prisoners and the occasional crack of batons hitting skulls. Gunter thinks to himself "If the Rune Knights were this brutal, I should've signed up years ago. Starting to remind me of home, back in Bosco. Shame though. Bosco military probably could've made the Rune Knights look like fucking children."

With that, Gunter passes out. Let's see how this new adventure goes.

Exit to jail

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum