Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Underground Associates VIII [NQ: ÉTAOIN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Masami 

Underground Associates VIII [NQ: ÉTAOIN] Empty Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:25 am

Masami
Masami was apparently acquainted now with Étaoin, and everybody knew that, somehow. So, as the willing errand boy, Masami was told to send a letter to that acquainted client then earn some Jewels in return, just like the ways of the Fiorians. Take note that Masami didn't know where Étaoin even lived, or stayed albeit temporarily here in Hosenka City. Considering that they were travelers, Étaoin is probably in a different city now, but nevertheless the job continues for the day. Of course, Masami had to ask strangers about this Étaoin person and they'd always respond with: "Is it a girl or a boy?"

Heck, I don't frickin' know, Masami would respond in his head every time. Étaoin has done some quests here in the city to it shouldn't be too hard to find that same request taker. Masami doesn't know but he's actually in an awkward situation because his threads were compiling in the same timeline; wasn't he in the bathhouse with Étaoin just a while ago? Oh well, who knows, Masami's workaholic nature didn't even question anymore, nor did he ask "why" they wanted specifically Masami to send the letter. It was just a letter anyway, Maybe a tiny peek—no, Masami, you aren't opening that quest letter! Okay, he was at his twentieth door knock, and hopefully he doesn't come across any grumpy drunken men. Anyway, he did the same thing he was doing every single time: knock, as politely as possible, in Fiorian because "not everyone is Joyan and they might think you're trying to cast curses in their houses and kick you out before you even know it" so he had to say this instead: "Good afternoon, I was looking for Étaoin?" At the back of Masami's head, he was wishing that the person inside didn't think Masami was trick-or-treating because of the mask that was located at the side of his head. Well, that explains the bag of candies Masami held in one hand.

329/1500

北正美

Underground Associates VIII [NQ: ÉTAOIN] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#2Harpa 

Underground Associates VIII [NQ: ÉTAOIN] Empty Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:38 pm

Harpa

Love May Be Blind,
But Jealousy Has 20-20 Vision.

WC : 420/1500 | @Masami | Clothes

Étaoin laid around on the bed in the room that they were currently renting whilst they stayed in Hosenka, it wasn’t a fancy area but it was good enough for what they were here for, after all in reality they were here for Masami and that was it, and maybe to ear a bit of cash at the same time. Two birds with one stone as they would say back in Caelum. Remembering Caelum reminded Éta of that gang they helped, and also reminded them about how they were caught on the outskirts of Crimson Quarter by one of the idiotic officials, just to be alerted about maybe receiving a letter about a request once again about another gang, though this time Étaoin didn’t know what they needed their help with but, eventually they would find out once the notice arrived.
Pulling themselves up from the bed, a sigh left the mage as purple glanced around the place, maybe they should actually get dressed, after all they had just been lazing around in that knitted jumper Éta wore on their last mission given by officials. Maybe something more, statement-ish this time. One that screams not A CHILD but more of A TEENAGER so they wouldn’t get mistaken again. Scratching their head, they stared between the headband and the hat, pouting a little wondering which one too wear, it seemed that Étaoin had come to terms with this type of clothing, as it was comfortable and reminded them of the more lower class areas of Caelum, after all they didn’t remember much of their time in Joya, and it wasn’t a fond thing to remember anyway.

Deciding on the hat, Étaoin soon tugged the thing on, before pausing when they heard the taps against the door and blinked, they weren’t really expecting any visitors today, well at least Étaoin doesn’t remember arranging any meet ups due to the fact that the notice was eventually going to arrive sometimes in these couple of days. “Yeah… I’m Étaoin?” Opening the door as they replied, Éta gazed confused only to blink at the young man in front of them. “Oh Masami… Why are you in this area, alone?” Tilting their head a little noticed the paper in the younger’s hand, before a smile plastered itself across their lips. “Is that… CANDY?” staring at the candy, Étaoin soon stepped to the side to let their little brother in, with a small tug to his wrist. “In come on, we can discuss the paper over candy!”

美二

ulla

Serpentine #9E7D36 ☽•☾ Fiorian #0C803E
Bái #ED2939 ☽•☾ Jiādé #C09FEC
☆ • Harpa's Notebook • ☆ • Harpa's Files • ☆ • Harpa's Quest Logs • ☆

Underground Associates VIII [NQ: ÉTAOIN] FVWV4PK

STR : 22 | SPD : 25 | CON : 24 | END : 24 | INT : 23
#3Masami 

Underground Associates VIII [NQ: ÉTAOIN] Empty Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:39 pm

Masami
"O-Oh," he impulsively pulled the candies away when Étaoin (apparently less surprised about getting the right person this time) asked if they saw what seemed to be exactly what they thought. They stepped away to let Masami in, but the only answer he had to give was to wave his palms in front of him, one hand jiggling the bag of candies a little. "It is a letter, and the client wanted you there as soon as possible," finally slipping the small brown envelope; he understood how important work is, and how "as soon as possible" is actually sooner than it is possible—at least based on the amount of work he had with Kurisa, apparently those work now did not feel like they existed after Masami finally delivered the cure back to Joya just a week ago. He'd watch as Étaoin takes the envelope and read its' contents then at the right time he'd ask: "What is it about?"

If it wasn't a bother to ask, in the first place. Masami didn't like being asked about his work, and hopefully that wasn't the same with Étaoin. He already made a mistake in getting too close to a person and he wouldn't want to do the same mistake again, not with Étaoin, it was better to stay away. Ugh, I'm getting annoyed again, he was curious rather than maddened, something inside him wanted to tell Masami something. Unlike Zane and Beelzanebub, whose relationship were two individual voices, Masami and Lucifer's intertwined with each other, to the point where its' nothing but irrationality now. Masami wondered how good Étaoin was in taking these requests, or was that "wonder" to scrutinize the potential out of them?

612/1500

北正美

#4Harpa 

Underground Associates VIII [NQ: ÉTAOIN] Empty Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:30 pm

Harpa

Love May Be Blind,

WC : 840/1500 | @Masami | Clothes

Étaoin pouted at their little brother when; one, he pulled the candy out of their reach, how dare Masami do that to them! And two, mentioned about both going straight to the client who in the first place handed the letter to Masami, instead of just sending it directly to Étaoin. Sighing, Éta rolled their purple eyes, and let out a groan, before moving to grab their jacket, and taking the letter that Masami kindly held out to them. Opening the envelope, Étaoin kept a blank expression, as they skimmed through the request. ‘Another one huh? I don't understand why they keep requesting me to take out these gangs?’ scowling a little, Éta glanced towards the younger mage, and shrugged at their question.

“Hey Masami, how do you feel about crime wars?” folding the letter back up, Étaoin slipped it into their pocket and turned back to the younger mage. “It was a request to take down another gang… I did one recently, but…” Éta trailed off, maybe they shouldn’t bring up how they betrayed the officials, just because they were promised more money. Wait didn’t they still have that man’s contacts? Would it even be that gang again? Oh well, they were sure that the guy would’ve possibly made contact with them in case anything went down with the officials. The water mage laughed inwardly at the possibility of that gang thinking they could have Éta at the beck and call to aid them at any time, just like these officials apparently. “Let’s go, Kisei…” What a joke this was, requesting up on children to do their dirty work! How low can these officials get?

Opening the door again, the elder mage paused, and turned to their younger brother, did they really want to involve Masami in this? Étaoin knew that the kid could handle himself, but they were also curious as to whether this one was going to be an actual crime lord and not just an inferior team leader like before, and also to what was being smuggled or what the crime was this time. They only glanced over that letter after all, wanting to find the mystery upon arrival, but now they took Masami into consideration, maybe they should explain the details to the younger first?

Purple glanced back at the candy that Masami was still holding, before nodding to the bag. “Can I have at least one, before we head out?” scratching their cheek a little, an awkward smile lacing their lips. “Preferably a lollipop?”

美二

ulla

Last edited by Étaoin on Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total

#5Masami 

Underground Associates VIII [NQ: ÉTAOIN] Empty Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:35 am

Masami
I took gangs out myself, although Masami nodded, a piece of him looked town on Étaoin. What did he expect for having the Prince of Hell within him? Masami knew that not unless he lets Lucifer out, he won't be able to figure out what that "piece" was trying to say. "I want to go with you!" now, he'd enthusiastically reply, even hopping a little to support it. He had the face of an innocent child and everybody viewed him as someone who wouldn't think of venturing through the deeper places of Hosenka City—or the darker places in general? A flashback of when he burned the Joyan court into ashes was brought up, just as when he least expected it, because that vision hasn't been appearing until now, has it? The hell are you trying to tell me? for someone who did not like revealing themselves, yet at the same time being forced by the demon soul within them, surely Masami was starting to honestly mind his own business. However, Étaoin is the focus, so it was better if he acted like the inexperienced little brother.

Masami watched as Étaoin gets themselves ready; he chewed on the candies while he waited right outside, not willing to enter the homey compartment. "Ah, you're actually going," it was a risky move, but whatever followed their instincts mattered. He held out a single lollipop, exactly as Étaoin asked. "One; lollipop, thank you for your patronage." Masami spun around and walked before he'd follow Étaoin right after. Although Masami has done a lot of similar quests before, this time was Étaoin's, so all Masami's got to do is watch their back and follow, right?

892/1500

北正美

#6Harpa 

Underground Associates VIII [NQ: ÉTAOIN] Empty Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:03 am

Harpa

Love May Be Blind,

WC : 1140/1500 | @Masami | Clothes

Étaoin headed towards the given location in the letter, and sighed when a similar building, like before came into view. They really did home it wasn’t the same gang, because honestly if they had to deal with that man's paranoia once again, he was the first one to go. “So. What’s the plan, Kisei?” Glancing towards the younger, Éta just popped the lolly back into their mouth, their purple gaze keeping an eye on their surroundings just in case any idiot decided to randomly surprise attack them, because let's be real, in this neighbourhood, it would bound to happen at some point.

Stopping outside of the shipment yard, Étaoin groaned seeing a few familiar faces once again, tugging their beanie over their eyes before lowering themself into a crouching position, “Why is it these guys again?” Mumbling with a huff, Éta gestured for Masami to lower himself, before speaking up again. “These are the guys I dealt with before… but I lied to the officials, who requested for my help.” Glancing towards the crates that were being loaded onto the boat. “They smuggle things to Caelum…” Adjusting their beanie, Étaoin turned back to Masami, from what the gang was doing, shrugging a little.

Étaoin would hate to actually have to turn them over this time, they didn’t mind the group, except that one guy. “They aint all that bad, but like I feel there is a rat in the group, considering how much info the client has on this gang, and honestly I’d hate for them to get caught.” Popping the lollipop back into their mouth, Étaoin rested their cheek in their hand and elbow on their knee as they tapped a finger against the side of their face, trying to think of a way to help the gang again.

美二

ulla

#7Masami 

Underground Associates VIII [NQ: ÉTAOIN] Empty Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:35 am

Masami
The good part of being younger, or just being Masami in general, is that he was easy to persuade as long as that person is first. Considering that no one has ever told Masami that their targets should be protected (and was instead told that they should get exterminated), Masami didn't question Étaoin and nodded in response; they talked about Caelum, a country Masami had no knowledge of, so he also felt as if he had no right to speak. "This is your request, though," Masami answered, "so your's the plan." At the same time, a shrug accompanied his words. Étaoin looked like a hero that was going to avenge the good-doers so they had a very heroic appeal on Masami; at the same time, the Lucifer within Masami wanted to see what Étaoin can do, and these are one of the moments where Masami spoils the whispers of the devil. "I better hide more, since Hosenka City knows my face very well. If they see a glimpse of my hair strand, we're dead," he wasn't showing any sort of assertiveness. In these moments, Masami would usually get hit in the head for being "too submissive" but in this case, no one can say for sure.

While Étaoin took their time to think, Masami took his time sparkling mana into various spells; after all those tiring and draining casting motions, he tapped Étaoin's back with two fingers. "Hmm, feel lighter?" if Masami were to be completely honest, he'd admit that he has no idea if Étaoin knows what Masami does, regardless of whether his reputation allowed everyone or simply certain people, to know everything about Masami's magic. Some knows that he has the ability to make people stronger in a very monstrous way possible—and they were correct. The spells Masami casted had allowed Étaoin to move faster—perhaps more than a normal human being—and ultimately, tougher in general. Masami was now confident that those spells would work – unlike before, where he doubted every single move he does whenever magic is acquainted in it. He'd smile at Étaoin afterwards for being proud of being a support-buff mage, then being sure that he will be able to watch Étaoin's back.

"Mmm, I will hide not more than ten-meters away from you." Hopefully, that statement assured Étaoin before he turned his back to distance himself from the water-mage beforehand.

1288/1500

北正美

#8Harpa 

Underground Associates VIII [NQ: ÉTAOIN] Empty Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:09 pm

Harpa

Love May Be Blind,

WC : 1955/1500 | @Masami | Clothes

Purple eyes widened in confusion when the tap against their shoulder suddenly had them feeling so much more lighter than they usually felt. Éta instantly turned to Masami, who also continued to talk about how he was going to just be in the background and let them deal with this on their own, as it was requested for Éta alone. “My little lookout? I’ll meet you at the entrance, when done..” Having Masami away from the trouble was the best plan, the last thing Étaoin wanted was their little brother getting hurt, even if he could hold his own battles.

Quickly and quietly, thanks to the speed buff that Masami kindly bestowed upon them, Éta had already made their way around the shipment yard and was now sneaking up on the guy that they needed to speak to about this rat. Carefully, the green haired teen, covered the guys mouth with their hand, before quietly chuckling. “Hey big guy. We gotta stop meeting like this.” Now from a far this may look relatively strange, a small kid like Étaoin dragging an almost six foot guy behind a shipment container with no trouble at all, except it was a lot of trouble. Making it there, and releasing the man, Étaoin stepped back a few as soon as he turned on them. “Rynn!” Lifting a finger to their lips, Éta just shushed him. Clicking their tongue, before glancing around the corner of the shipment container, then back to the guy. “Quiet. I’m here to help.” A grin laced Étaoin’s lips when the man looked confused at them, before glancing at the paper that they pulled out of their pocket. “You have a rat, and I’m gonna take him out, but like not in a romantic way y’know… unless he is into that.”

“Yer gonna take out something that’s our problem?” Shrugging, Étaoin nodded just hummed innocently at him, as he continued to read over the details of their original request. “How much?” Étaoin innocently looked at the man, blinking with a confused hum and pouted with a hand over their heart. “Why, whatever could you mean by that, sweetie.” The glare that was aimed towards them, had Eta cringing as their innocent facade dropped. “Everything has its price, Rynn. What's yours?”

“Fine. Same as last time, plus extra. I have a friend on the lookout, but I was sworn to secrecy. The deets for that bank are on the back of the form.” Glancing at the dagger, a small smile laced Éta’s lips. “And your dagger… You know as a little parting gift.” Turning back towards the yard where the rest of the gang was, purple followed the guy they were after, as they just heard the other guy sigh. “You know I never did get your name.” Holding out their hand for the dagger he sighed, setting the sheathed blade against the teen’s palm as well as answering the question with a grumbled; “Lach.” At this, Éta perked up at this and turned to the guy, curiosity lacing their expression. “As in Lachie? Yer from Caelum?” A nod left the guy, and Éta grinned with a low chuckle. Blinking Éta spun round and held the dagger towards him. “Ditto, don't tell anyone though.”

Waving their hand, Éta soon made their way to take out this guy, sneaking to the closest most covert container near the rat as they possibly could, whilst sensing the two pairs of eyes watching them, knowing that one was Masami who was their lookout, and the other being - now known as - Lach. They may not be a rogue but they were a thief themself once upon a time. Making sure that he wasnt holding any of the cargo, Eta made quick work of the assassination that they agreed to do, by repeating the same action of covering the man’s mouth, but at the same time impaling the blade horizontally into his back, just to twist and remove.

Dragging him behind the container, Eta placed him against it uncaringly, just to pinch the tip of the guy's tongue. “You know what happens to greedy people who snitch?” Grinning, Éta tugged at the tongue a little more, “They lose that ability needed.” A whimper left the man, as Eta made the removal as painless as possible and dropped the appendage onto the floor next to the rat. Wiping the blade against the guy's shirt, the teen stood up and glanced around just to slip away and meet Masami near the entrance.

“Oi Rynn.” Pausing a little away from the tuft of blonde hiding out, Eta turned towards the guy and nodded. “Why are you helping us?”

“Because, Lach. Pretending to be good is what makes being bad all the more entertaining. Laters.” Turning, they continued to head back to Masami before tapping the younger's shoulder, and pointed to the exit of the shipment yard.

美二

ulla

#9Masami 

Underground Associates VIII [NQ: ÉTAOIN] Empty Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:42 am

Masami
Masami, alongside the faint Lucifer, had chosen to hide in the rooves and to peak among the small cracks of the wooden platforms. And, now that he was hidden in a way Étaoin also cannot see, it was time for Masami to unveil the potentials of demon souls, where he would let Lucifer take him over to a form completely different from the previous one. "Ahaha, let's see," he chuckled to himself, because Masami(fer) turns into a completely different person as well, except he knew himself better in this form despite being completely unpredictable. In Take-over form, Masami only spoke in Fiorian, because Lucifer did not exist in the Joyan lores.

Joyfully watching as Étaoin drags a man to a secret location, speaking a language unfamiliar to both Masami and Lucifer, the demon's eyes wandered as he nodded. "Huh, that's interesting," he commented, slightly cringing at the detail of slaughter due to standards and the tactic, but all's fine enough to make Masami realize that Lucifer wanted to use his Miji as a vessel for a very specific demon: Leviathan. Now that it has finished quickly, Masami turned back to his childish form, forgetting half of what had happened when he watched Étaoin's deeds as Lucifer, and then meeting them back at the entrance of where they agreed upon. "Finally, we can go home now."

1513/1500

北正美

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum