Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeking home [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lorelei L Lakefield 

Seeking home [Private] Empty Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:46 am

Lorelei L Lakefield
Well, there was one thing that stood out to Lorelei since she had gotten out of that little valley, and found herself here in Hosenka, it was that people were cautious of foreigners, but appreciative of those who could adhere to their culture, even more so for those that could show they understood Joya without the need for a lesson.

Lorelei was thankfully one of those people, on both sides of the coin: she had no recollection of who she was, but she somehow understood the dances and fashion of Joya. Yet conversely, she was clearly not of Joyan descent!

Today though, that wasn't the problem, it was what she was going to do with her winnings from the dance competition she had impressed Masami at the other day, she needed a place to stay, so she meandered her way into the SUltry Heights, looking for an apartment for the meantime while she could bide her time and think of her next major move to recollect her memory.

Thankfully enough? People were stopping to congratulate her?

"You did a wonderful job with your parasol dance." Said one elderly woman.
"You were amazing on that stage! I didn't think anyone from outside of Joya could put their hair up like that without help." Spoke a fashionista savvy man.

She couldn't help but blush a little, she was the talk of the town. A water mage, a cute girl, pink hair, foreign, and able to, despite having amnesia, which was common knowledge now, she was somehow well versed in the culture of their people!

The only problem she had though, besides her money woes and housing, was misunderstandings with local ruffians calling themselves Yakuza, maybe she could dance her way out of them bothering her as well?

As she walked up to one of the buildings that had rooms for rent, there was a rather rotund man sitting outside, sipping tea. "Oh, you're here for a room for a little bit? You know, for you, I could let you live there rent free for a coup[le of weeks, think of it like a bonus for winning the contest."

My Sheet | My Statistics | My Bank
My Fortune Rolls | My Victory Road | My Dice
STR: D-rank DMG | SPD: 10m/s Run. 5m/s Lunge
INT: 0% MP reduc. 0% WC reduc | END: D-rank tol.
CON: HP=B-rank. Run dur=2 post. Lunge=3 post CD
Seeking home [Private] DSj5Tim
#2Venus Rosé 

Seeking home [Private] Empty Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:20 am

Venus Rosé

[quote="Venus Rosé"]

Venus Rosé

Blade Dancer

It’s been 4 days since Venus Rosé had arrived in Hosenka, and she’s yet to fully explore the beautiful town so there she was in the middle of the streets with her eyes gleaming with excitement, she wandered. It was that sort of day, the kind that would soothe a rhythmic trance into your old bones, the kind of morning where the children were smiling and the flowers were fresh and everything was part of a luminescent picture book. The thought of having Hosenka as her home; their guild’s home has passed her mind countless times, but instead, Daeva Eye was located at the worst locations possible – one that resembled that of a graveyard. Venus let out an unsatisfied grunt at the thought of it.

In spite of the glorious scenery that surrounded, there had been one slightly off figure in that ideal image that had been at the Sultry Heights. It was a young woman, with bright red hair that stood out like a sore thumb if a black hood didn’t hide her noticeable features. Hers was the form of uncertainty and doubt, a forlorn expression adorning her sharp features. She’d been traversing random paths with no clear objective for a good while now, as she busied herself by being awed with the beauty of the city, and she’d only recently began glancing back at the sky above her after eons of walking around. There was a little competition that Venus had enjoyed right after she arrived Hosenka, people gathered around the area so naturally, the curious maiden was interested to find out what it was.

Turns out it had been a local dancing competition and despite not sticking around till the end of the performance, she had to say there were a few candidates that caught her attention. Nonetheless, Venus had proceeded on with her daily routine but hadn’t expected that she’d run into one of the dancers at the inn that she was staying in after she returned from her adventurous exploration of the city. ”You’re the winner of that competition.” she began, walking up to the counter and stood beside the girl and leaned against the structure as a form of support. ”Seems like you’re the talk of the town.”

It was then the greatest idea hit her; to recruit her into Daeva Eye as an entertainer for the rest of the girls. She figured the girls would like it.

”Say, are you staying in this town for a while? Wanna join me for lunch or maybe a tea break?” said the female, crossing her arms over her bosom and quickly introduced herself, ”Venus, by the way.”

#3Lorelei L Lakefield 

Seeking home [Private] Empty Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:17 am

Lorelei L Lakefield
Lorelei turned around when she heard someone recognized her. That is, it was a knee jerk reaction to the hope of being recognized beyond recent events. As she whipped around those pigtails followed suit like windsocks. Framing her face in a boyish manner, she smiled warmly at the person, "O-oh! The contest, yes!" She said, almost deflated.

"Hey, that offer stands, you just come back and talk to me whenever you wanna get some free living for a week, but that offer stands for only a limited time til someone else takes the room!" He said with a chortle.

"Oh, yes, thank you Sanri-Sama!" She commented, turning back to wave at him before her attention was back to this woman before her, "Tea and food sounds delightful, would you mind if we went to a place where I could brew it myself?" She asked on instinct.

It was during that little conversation that a spark of a memory flutter by in her mind, only to flit its way on out of the grasp of the girl. She looked up at the clouds, as if hoping to see the memory up there.

"Lorelei. Lorelei Laguna Lakefield. Trip-L some people call me." She stated with a hand covering her mouth as she stifled a laugh.

"Please, lead the way Miss, I'd offer to name the place, but I've been having troubles with remembering a lot of things lately."

#4Venus Rosé 

Seeking home [Private] Empty Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:13 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

Blade Dancer

The woman smiled, having the offer accepted by the younger female before turning towards the man by the counter. ”We’ll be back later, Sanri. Don’t be a boring man and go enjoy your afternoon,” she teased, half-way heading towards the entrance of the resort. ”Well, I don’t know about a place where you can brew tea, but I know a couple of good cafés near the piazza." Her favourite pass time of hers is to either visit the library or explore hidden gems that were specifically bakeries or cafés around the town and so far, she found a few that suited just her taste.

The other female introduced herself as Lorelei and the huntress would repeat, in an attempt to etch the name into her brain; something she would have to remember if her plan played out accordingly and if Lorelei accepted the offer that she was about to mention next, possibly during their tea time. ”Let’s hope we don’t spend an eternity finding the place then. I’m horrible at directions myself.” She chuckled. Her statement was neither sugar-coated or in an act of humbleness, but a complete truth. Venus couldn’t count the number of times she had gotten lost in many cities, not just in Hosenka and truth be told, this town was still foreign to her so perhaps, there might be a new record on the number of times she’d found herself stranded in the middle of nowhere.

"New to town, huh? Seeing from the dance you performed in that contest, I don’t think you’re from around here.” Venus attempted a small conversation, in an attempt to pass time quickly while they head to their destination. Though it had been brief in reality, the journey to the café seemed to have stretched on for eons to her due to the unfamiliar layout of the landscape she was seeing compared to the first time she visited this place. Albeit, it seemed that her directional sense has not completely failed her when they finally made it successfully to the small building. It was located inside a small alleyway, truly a hidden gem, so for those who didn’t have the wanderer spirit, it would have been a difficult find.

”Here we are. Seems like you’re a lucky charm for me, got here without any trouble.” She smirked at the younger female accompanying her. With a simple wave, she greeted the lady owner of the café, an adorable but a timid mother of two kids with an enormous bosom. ”Your shop looks like it’s doing well, Lilia.” Her remark has left the shop owner blushing as she quickly gathered menus for their table.

#5Lorelei L Lakefield 

Seeking home [Private] Empty Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:11 pm

Lorelei L Lakefield
As she spoke about places around a piazza, Lorelei smiled. "If we can get bread that would be awesome! Shame about the tea though. I could go for some hand brewed tea to eat right now." Why did she say 'eat' and not 'drink'?

"If you, uh, told me about the place, or what they might have there, I could probably sniff it out." She admitted while slouching, lowering her gaze, her shoulders pushed forward. She was a little embarrassed about the fact that she could act like a bloodhound, given her magic. And her specialty was water.

As they meandered through the streets, making their way to wherever the poorly directed navigator lead them, Venus spoke about how she wasn't from around here, judging by her dance skills? "Well, it was a traditional Joyan dance, I just recalled it briefly from memory and a little flair of my own. I don't remember where I remembered it from though. Sorry!"

When they got to their destination, they were making their way through the city. Down several stair cases, up another. Into a little seedy underbelly where most of the floors of the buildings acted as the roof over this alley way dive.  Paper lanterns lining the sides, people moving back and forth, turning their bodies to avoid bumping into each other. Tucked away deep into here, into one of the cobblestone walls, was the entrance to this cafeteria they were seeking!

Along the way to the eatery, Lorelei decided to do some talking of her own, "COuld you tell me a bit about yourself? I'm trying my hardest to get my own memory back, and, I get these little flashes when I hear things or do things that could jog my memory." She commented before continuing on, twisting and turning to start walking backward as she spoke tot he rather gorgeous woman, "I do know I have one person I need to find, I don't remember her face, I don't remember her name, I know she's a woman because all I can picture is this black image outlined with light and....UGH!" SHe grunted in frustration before grabbing a hold of her hood, throwing it back so she could muss up her hair.

Grumbling about how stupid her brain was with remembering the simple things but nothing important, she stormed on ahead, all while a little mark on the back of her neck was visible, a series of seven hexagons, all black, outlined with cyan like a honeycomb. Some sort of a brand, not a guild symbol.

That shouldn't be something so important, right? Best to put it off while they got to the restaurant with two kids and a mother here! Of course when they entered Lorelei's attention was garnered by this Lilia woman. She did fancy girls, she would be a perfect fit and entertainer for Daeva Eye after all.

#6Venus Rosé 

Seeking home [Private] Empty Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:36 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

Blade Dancer

It seemed that Lorelei enjoyed pastries and so did Venus, it has always been one of her hobbies to find new and different ones whenever she had the chance. ”I’m sure they have some amazing tea as well,” said the red-haired mage. Venus had assumed that the younger girl was Joyan, based on the dance she chose to perform for the contest the other day albeit, it seemed that she was wrong. Where she came from didn’t matter much to her, what did was the talent that she showcased to the audience that day and Venus had a brilliant idea that could benefit both of them.

One of the employees in the shop came by their table to collect their order and without bothering to look at the menu, she smiled at the waitress, ”A cup of cappuccino, please.” It was her usual order any café she went, the only thing that differed was the pastries that she chose to eat together with her coffee. Venus almost choked on her drink when Lorelei asked her who she was. Perhaps it was her arrogance or her confidence – mayhap even both, but Venus was used to people approaching her knowing who she was whether they were hunting for her head or to see how one of the most famed mages in Fiore looked like. Nonetheless, it was obvious that the red-head couldn’t hide her irritation when the other female didn’t recognize her.

”Hm, I’m surprised you’re not aware especially with all of the bounty flyers posted with my face on them.” Two shining arrogant eyes had established dominance over her face as she peered down at the girl seated before her. ”’The Burning Rose is what I’m known as, a member of an all-female guild called Daeva Eye.” She crossed her legs suavely beneath the table. ”Heard of that?” The woman took another sip of her drink slowly regaining her composure. Lorelei had also shared a bit about herself, only for her to realise that the girl was struggling to gain her lost memories back.

This is a coincidence – was what she told herself. ”I see.” The hunter settled her cup back into the saucer and looked down at the empty spot on the table. Lorelei reminded her of herself years back when she found herself at the laboratory without any clue as to why she was there. Venus suffered from amnesia; she still does and there was no trace of memories whatsoever that she could recollect before she was discovered on the brink of death by the streets by her Guild Mistress, Kaiser. And, finally, after a few seconds of silence that reigned supreme at their table, she broke the stillness, ”What do you need?”

It wasn’t often for Venus to act like a saint to strangers but somehow, seeing a reflection of herself in front of her, pained from the inability to obtain the memories made her vulnerable. ”Do you have a place to stay?” asked the Siren, before adding a bit of clarification. ”I meant, a home to return to.”

#7Lorelei L Lakefield 

Seeking home [Private] Empty Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:06 am

Lorelei L Lakefield
When asked for her drink, she would bow her head, "Thank you for having us. I would be honored to be served jasmine tea." She spoke on reflex, before blinking as she came to the quick little realization of it herself. After the order was brought, Lorelei hit Venus with a hard fact, and it made the woman sputter her drink.

She was holding the bottom of her cup with one hand, the other blocking it from view, hoisting it up to her face to blow off the steam and go for a gentle sip. But when she brought it to her lips, she opened her mouth wide and bit down! Pulling her head back, the tea would stretch out of the cup as if it were well cooked syrup. And she tore a PIECE of it off before bringing it into her mouth to chew and swallow with a hearty sigh. This girl was far from normal if she could eat water, or choose to drink it normally. "Jasmine always makes it taste so much more earthy!"

Bounty posters? Of course people were looking over at the sound of someone potentially choking, but was the woman loud enough to garner the attention of any local ruffians tied to that yakuza outfit she was so prone to getting involved with and pissing off?

She shook her head, and explained to the woman about her memory loss. Something inexplicable. What was more incredulous was how she lost her memory.

When asked what she needed, she never considered that, beyond her memories what was there? "I would like to...find out about who I am. Where I came from. How I survived a tumble down a mountain. Why it is I can eat water like taffy. Remember who the woman is that I can only remember the shape of..." She trailed off, trying to think, did she really want or need anything for herself? Did she ever have aspirations?

Surely someone wouldn't forget something as important as life goals right? What if she never had any?

She looked up at the woman who asked her if she had a home. "I have the apartment that Sanri-sama was offering up to me." She thought for a moment again, "I don't remember where 'home' is. Maybe I do?"

She would continue, "When I woke up from however long I was out...I had no memory of anything. Aside from essential stuff like wearing clothes, you know." Thrumming her fingers along her tea chute, she tried to think further, "I've no recollection of what my home looks like, where it is, if there even is one. I just wandered from the hut that I was healed in, and found my way to here first of all places."

Looking up at the ceiling, she'd recount a bit more, "After that, I met a woman named Kurisa, and she met me after I met and dealt with guys calling themselves yakuza. I've been getting harassed by them on and off since. But you don't wanna hear about them."

"I uh...Would like to hear more about a guild filled with girls?"
She was pink cheeked now as she looked away, a little shy now?

#8Venus Rosé 

Seeking home [Private] Empty Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:31 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

Blade Dancer

While Venus sipped on her cappuccino like any average human being, Lorelei, however, had a different approach; one that left her with an arched brow as she watched her eat the tea from the cup. Venus had heard word about Dragon Slayers and their distinctive abilities compared to the rest of the mages, but never really had the opportunity to meet them until now. ”A dragon slayer?” she mused, taking another sip of her coffee. Lorelei was a Water Dragon Slayer no less, which meant that she was more of a trophy than Venus had originally expected. The woman smirked meekly – she would be of good use in their guild, she thought.

The conversation in regards to Lorelei’s memory loss brought up the past that she didn’t wish to remember and the playful expressions that often danced on her visage turned grim. The huntress clasped her hands together on the table while she listened to the young girl that she’d invited out for tea. ”I see.” She paused briefly, trying to collect the words that she wanted to say to her. ”I might not be able to help you find whoever you’re looking for, Lorelei,” she unclasped her hands and leaned slightly over the table and looked straight into her eyes. ”But, maybe I can provide you a place where you’re comfortable with living. It’d be better than living in hotels all the time whenever you travel.”

The reddened cheeks of the dragon slayer was enough to indicate that she was interested in learning more about Daeva Eye: an all-female guild whose members were like sisters to her, and Venus couldn’t help but chuckle a bit. ”We’re all mages with unique abilities just like yourself. Independent and strong – that’s what we are.” A small smile touched her lips. ”The guild is a safe haven for us, maybe it can be the same for you too.” Venus first joined the guild as a way to survive having no other options, but as time passed by, she grew a connection with the guild and its members that it eventually became family to her.

”Besides, you’re a good dancer. I think we could use an entertainer in our guild.” She crossed her arms and sank back into her seat. ”So, what’d you say?”

#9Lorelei L Lakefield 

Seeking home [Private] Empty Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:41 pm

Lorelei L Lakefield
While they conversed, they discussed her cobbled together missing memory pieces, with nothing to show for it as this woman in front of her did not know Lorelei. Alas, while that avenue was closed, another was opened to her. A guild, an offering of a place to stay? She looked up at Venus with an eyebrow quirked up, a look of interest on her face.

She could have a place to stay? It was an organization of fellow mages? Nothing but girls? She had to put a hand over her nose and mouth for a moment. Her other hand extended while she lifted one finger to indicate she needed a moment.

Turning her head away while pinching the bridge of her nose, her eyes quivered while shutting as tight as tight could be. Tearing up from the pressure she shut them with, she was struggling to not have a nosebleed at the thought of this, don't blow your chance girl, she thought to herself!

"I say, where and when do I sign up? I'd love to provide some entertainment! Would I be wearing a dress for the dance or a dove-tail tuxedo?" Why would she ask that? She was having a little flicker of memory of having her hair done up in a more boyish manner, along with wearing a proper suit to take ladies to the dance floor in favor of dancing with men.

"I mean, that is to say that...I'd love to join up with the guild, but I want to know if it is okay to continue to move around and look for ways to restore my memory? I just, I'm so confused about who I am, but I want to be someone that can be proud of who I became now, if I'm any different from before? Does that make sense?" She asked while firmly gripping her coffee cup, trying to mull over what she was thinking about right now.

#10Venus Rosé 

Seeking home [Private] Empty Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:39 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

Blade Dancer

Venus decided to drop the bombshell on Lorelei and from the looks of it, it seemed that she really needed a moment to regain her composure from how fidgety she was after receiving the news. The Siren merely smiled to herself as she took a sip of her cappuccino, her legs crossed and her hand femininely rested on her knee. ”Sounds like you’re a fan of the scenario of being surrounded by girls,” she chuckled. When Lorelei asked her when she could sign up, the woman responded with an arch of her brow: she wasn’t expecting an answer this fast and she would’ve been fine with giving her more time to dwell over the thought as well. After all, she would be throwing herself into a completely new surrounding with strangers – females who are all crazed to a point (including her) but none of them all too bad.

This was supposedly her first time recruiting someone and it pleased her to have it turned out rather well, although it wasn’t as if anything could go wrong for something simple as this. ”Well, you’re looking right at it. Say the word and you’ll be considered as one of us,” spoke the hunter, before adding, ”You still need to pay a visit to our guildhall to get some things done.” That was in regards to getting her guild tattoo and settling her room whatsoever; the things that she needed to do when Venus first joined as well. ”Wear whatever you want,” she nodded. ”Hell, if it suits you, walk around naked,” – which was obviously said in sarcasm, she wouldn’t want naked girls around the guild hall, although it would’ve been quite the sight honestly.

It was typical to have questions especially if they’re being recruited for the first time and thus, was the situation for Lorelei. ”Of course, the guild doesn’t exist to pin you down at one place. I, myself, travel often and rarely stays at the guild. It’s just a place for all of us to come back to at times.” She smiled at the thought, finishing her cup of coffee at this point by the end of their conversation and placing it back into the saucer once she’d emptied it. ”You do you, Lorelei. Just don’t…do things that goes against the guild.” Her words held a serious tone and she meant every bit of it. The guild was passed down to her so that she could take care of it well by her mistress and she would chase them down if anyone crossed her.

Her ruby eyes glided over to the clock hanging against the wall. Time has passed by so fast that she’d hardly noticed it. ”You’ve heard my proposition. Let me know what you think about the guild next time we meet.” She winked, standing up from her seat while she rolled the jewels across the table which was more than enough to pay for the both of their orders. ”Welcome to Daeva Eye.”

{ EXIT }

#11Lorelei L Lakefield 

Seeking home [Private] Empty Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:14 am

Lorelei L Lakefield
With her official indoctrination down the line, Lorelei was more or less a member of the guild now, and she was more than eager to get herself started, especially with being in a guild only for girls.

She had to visit the hall, had to get some things settled up, there was a lot to do. But, her heart was fluttering with excitement. At least she'd have a place to call home now, but she'd just have to understand some basic rules of whatever the guild was.

Etiehr way, Lorelei was excited to meet this woman again, whenever they did come across each other that is.

Little did she know though, her problems were not going to conclude there, following a fallout and disbandment of the daeva eye, and no home to really look forward to, Lorelei was going to have to struggle back and forth between getting free from the Hosenkan sect of Yakuza and then trying to find a new home.

The life of a dragon slayer was tough, but it was nothing the former head maid of a high-end lady could not handle. Lorelei was afterall, trained how to be a proper attack dog. But that's a story for another time.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum