Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pirates! I. [Roronoa Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ellie 

Pirates! I. [Roronoa Solo] Empty Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:14 am

Ellie

WORDS: 398 | Fresh Start

Gosh, a sword on my hip, out on patrol… An odd look of pride plain on the face of Ellie Cavallero as she walked the streets of Hargeon, even though she was doing something that so many people before her had done before her and some might have described as one of the most mundane activities of all time she couldn’t help but feel an odd sense of satisfaction with her status, and the way she looked as well.
I feel like a Rune Knight? Principal in that latter fact the presence of a gleaming strut of sharpened steel resting within a scabbard that was attached to her hip, while she had dressed in a blouse and skirt which fitted the season and were perhaps even a little provocative given the new place she called her home the girl felt as if she had never been more confident with herself, and perhaps that wasn’t just because of the hilt she rested her hand upon as she walked along the cobble stones.

It feels good to be doing good again? The freshness of the ocean seeming to make every one of her breaths that bit more rewarding or at least that the way that she felt it to be in the past few days, in many ways the decision to change her guild had seemed to reinvigorate a young woman who had felt like she had been stuck in a murky mire for so long, but was no free of it.
Like those early days when I was venturing the land? Not even recognising the fact that her spirit had seemed to have been stifled so very much in the past year or so until it was nearly too late to do anything about it, having finally pulled herself out of the rotten rut she had found herself in it had felt like suddenly someone or something had given this sable siren a shot in the arm and suddenly flooded her with energy and youthfulness, and as such she found no boredom in doing this rookie task at all. Instead somewhat inspired by it, with a new set of guild mates to impress she violet eyed vixen was filled with vigour and the excitement that came with the chance to make a fresh start, and she couldn’t help but think about the last time she had felt that way…

~Follow Your Heart~

"~Let Your Passions Come Into Full Bloom~"
- Ellie Cavallero

credit to nat of adoxography.

Pirates! I. [Roronoa Solo] Q7O8hRr
#2Ellie 

Pirates! I. [Roronoa Solo] Empty Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:53 pm

Ellie

WORDS: 325 | Fresh Start

…I wonder what he’s up to now? The idle reminiscence into her first few forays into the world of magecraft and guild life inevitably leading the mind of Miss Cavallero to recall a particular individual who had left quite the sizeable impression with her, as her fingers tightened around the hilt of her shiny new sword the patrolling pegasus couldn’t help but think of the tall, dark and handsome stranger that had helped her on one of the first occasions she had tried to protect a township, and she found herself thinking about him in a manner that felt so bittersweet.
I… Never saw him again did I? The one encounter she had with that knight captain certainly making itself memorable and not just because she had found her life being saved for the second time by some dashing warrior who happened to be in the area, though the experience had been something to savour after the fact the black beauty couldn’t help but feel a pang in her heart as she recalled it, and that was simply because of the fact that was the only time she had seen that strong figure with the striking sapphire eyes.

Feels like a shame? In retrospect finding that she had longed to see him again after that incident, while Captain Riley had invited her back to his barracks to help her polish up her battle skills so that she wouldn’t get caught out again like she did, sadly that never happened. The sable siren finding herself caught up in her fervour to seek out the guild of her mentor and then just never seeming to find the time to head back to the central region of Fiore before all this trouble and isolation had kicked up, and Ellie had found herself facing bigger problems than chasing down a man that she fancied. Though really that seemed to have become the story of her life by this point…

~Follow Your Heart~

- Ellie Cavallero

#3Ellie 

Pirates! I. [Roronoa Solo] Empty Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:34 am

Ellie

WORDS: 328 | Fresh Start

I… wonder if I will again? The memory of Jack Riley something that seemed to create an almost icy pain within the Ellie’s chest, while she hadn’t known him for long enough to really bond with that blue eyed boy all that much at the same time the feeling of missed opportunity seemed to have stung her, especially in the harsh light of retrospect. The heart of our heroine feeling like it had been far too occupied by a girlish notion of running away and marrying a man she had admired for so long but never truly known, after having had her heart broken to discover him now a happily married family man she couldn’t help but feel like something of a fool for chasing down such a childish dream so rashly, and even more so that she had neglected what might have been something special with other people because of it.

I… hope I do? That knowledge leaving the ravishing young rider a little humbled and perhaps even a bit humiliated in the aftermath, as she continued her patrol the mind and the mouth of Miss Cavallero grew still and silent as she pondered the mistakes of her past, and it was fair to say that she more than hoped she would not make them again in future. However, as she walked down the streets in silence it would seem that she would have only a small amount of time to dwell on her regret as something more pressing seemed to catch her attention, and rather strikingly at that as all of a sudden a scream seemed to split the air and draw not only the dark eyes of our leading lady but also the interest and attention of a set of faces that seemed to be rather worried all that our young guardswoman could do was press on, both metaphorically and in this case far more literally, and see what awaited her around the next bend…

~Follow Your Heart~

- Ellie Cavallero

Last edited by Ellie on Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

#4Ellie 

Pirates! I. [Roronoa Solo] Empty Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:20 am

Ellie

WORDS: 349 | Fresh Start

What’s going on? The startling sound of a shriek the sort of thing that seemed to inspire attention no matter what was happening, as a sharp yelp rang through the streets the young mistress of magic quickened her pace because of it, and was quickly found jogging ahead with the hilt of her sword gripped tightly in hand as she did so. Out on patrol and effectively the closest thing that the town had to a guard in the area right now since the Rune Knights had been pulled out of everywhere but the settlements at the centre of Fiore, even if that wasn’t enough a girl like Ellie had enough chivalry to believe it her duty to intervene in conflict and protect innocents, and perhaps had missed her calling in not signing up to be part of the force of law that governed the land. Or at least used to, until they abandoned it.

“Make way, please! I’m here to help!” A sense of alarm set into her heart because of the unknown, the fear that she felt seemed more inclined to fuel a fight over a flight reaction within her, and as she met a wall of bodies Miss Cavallero called out with a stiff sense of authority as she tried to make her way through. Usually a soul who held her good manners in the highest regard but experience teaching her that sometimes urgency outweighed politeness, while she acted in a way that wasn’t rough the haste of our heroine compelled her to move with force and efficiency, and even if she didn’t like doing it she found herself obliged to nudge and push a few stubborn bodies out of her way before breaking through the pack and getting the chance to see what was going on at the centre of this gathering. However, when she did manage to breach the group and see what was going on, one could be forgiven for thinking she had made a mistake for doing so, especially with the mess was waiting for her at the centre of this mob…

~Follow Your Heart~

- Ellie Cavallero

#5Ellie 

Pirates! I. [Roronoa Solo] Empty Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:30 pm

Ellie

WORDS: 390 | Fresh Start

Good gracious…! The colour of claret the first thing that caught the eye of Miss Cavallero when she finally broke through the wall of people and saw what was going on, as those dark irises grew wide whilst she focused on the scene in front of her, all that the young spellsword could focus on was the redness that seemed to be pouring from one of the figures in the middle of the market place, before moving to the people that seemed to be responsible for the wound.
What has happened here?! A trio of rough looking people standing over the man who had been grounded and blooded by what looked to have been the swipe of one of their swords, as the poor fellow on the floor groaned and cradled his injury all that these three could do was chuckle and gloat over him, before one of them reached forward and moved to lift something that had fallen down next to him, speaking as he did so.

“Ya see pops, that’s why it would have been a whole lot easier if you’d just handed it over, isn’t it?”

The lead of this troublesome trinity scooping up what seemed to be a fat coin purse and boasting as he did so, Ellie could tell from the crimson that stained the curved blade he had over his shoulder that he seemed to be the one of had cut the poor personage who shivered and seeped redness from him next to him, and that was something that made her mad. And perhaps a little reckless as well.

“Stop!” Not even really realizing that she had rushed her way forward until she felt the wind rustling through her hair, Ellie lunged at the lead with a short and sharp cry, but that wasn’t all.
“In the name of the law!” Both hands of our heroine moving to her sword as she did so, as one slipped down to grip the sheath of the weapon the other moved to the hilt that she had been toying with throughout her patrol so far and gripped it tightly, before pulling on it to unsheathe her weapon in a wild arc that was aimed at the attacker she saw, and in that moment she didn’t even feel that bad about trying to take his head off either…

~Follow Your Heart~

- Ellie Cavallero

#6Ellie 

Pirates! I. [Roronoa Solo] Empty Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:28 am

Ellie

WORDS: 331 | Fresh Start

The technique of the teen perhaps based more in arts of the east than the principles of western swordsmanship, and yet no less effective for it, the speed of her assault was only enhanced by the sudden charge that Miss Cavallero had taken, and its surprising nature also seemed to offer an advantage as well. A look of bewilderment evident in the expression of the brute who had bloodied one of the people in town as he found our hearted heroine rushing toward him and unleashing a hard swing at his head without a moment of hesitation, all that he could do was try to swing his blade down in a half-hearted attempt to parry her blow, which only proved to be half as successful as he might have otherwise hoped.

Certainly the swing of his sword protecting his head from the worst of the strike but the hurried nature of his guard meaning that the simple motion of the attack seemed to throw him off balance, as the gaze of the girl narrowed she knew that she could offer him no chance to regain his footing in the fight, especially with his two friends waiting in the wings to team up with him. This driving the dark dish forward as she continued her attack upon him with sword in hand, our lady pulled her elbow close to her ribs and twisted her wrist around as she sought to finish him off quickly and concisely, and drew her blade up like an arrow to unleash in order to do so.

Placing her palm behind the pommel of her shining sword in order to give it that bit more oomph as she unleased her coup de grace, in a show of dexterity that had been practiced with daggers in her youth the young mistress of the sword switched the positon of her hands in order to swap from one and to the other to deploy a little bit of trickery in order to get the better of him. However, that wasn’t all; also flooding mana to her feet and kicking off from her heels as she showed that she was far more than a pretty face with sword in hand, and used a spell to drive that point home rather firmly.

~Follow Your Heart~

- Ellie Cavallero

#7Ellie 

Pirates! I. [Roronoa Solo] Empty Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:56 am

Ellie

WORDS: 385 | 2506 Total | Fresh Start

“That’s one…!” The fool that had sought to spill the blood of Hargeon falling behind her after Ellie Cavallero’s dice and dash was completed, though she knew that she had held back some of her potency in the hopes of sparing him his life the flourishing sword mistress also knew he was well beaten by her move, and looked to his cohorts a moment later in order to size them up too. Certainly giving a rather impressive performance with her combination but the show apparently not over just yet, she had no way of knowing whether she was about to be set upon by the vengeful figures of this fiend’s friends, and braced herself for the worst of what was to come next.

What’s next…? The experience Miss Cavallero had with Jack and the bandits they faced teaching her that she could never let her guard down until every enemy had fallen, this ebony haired amazon readied herself for the challenge that fighting two people at once might present her with, especially when she had no idea how they might fight, but unfortunately or perhaps fortunately would be met with anti-climax when instead they seemed to turn tail and run away. Which felt bittersweet really, if she was honest.

“C-Cap’n Crook’ll hear about this!”

One of the tail-tucked twosome seeming to bark like a beaten dog and propose some form of revenge-fuelled recompense would follow for what the raven haired rider had done here before making a speedy exit toward the harbour, even though one would usually be happy to see the back of people who seemed to be so ready to spill blood, despite deciding it wasn’t the best idea to give chase Ellie couldn’t help but feel a bit of disappointment to be rid of them.
I hope he does… Certainly somewhat upset to see someone in her new home hurt by whoever these people were and that feeling seeming to make her crave the chance to give a little more of her own back, and perhaps also prove herself a little more to both the people who now housed her and those who might seek to harm the town, whatever the reasoning she felt hungry for more and eager to have her fill after this small skirmish had gotten her blood racing.

~Follow Your Heart~

- Ellie Cavallero

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum