Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farming Simulator x789 {quest} {Lucian}

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lucian V. Crimson 

Farming Simulator x789 {quest} {Lucian} Empty Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:08 am

Lucian V. Crimson
Marigold's struggles lately have been rough according to the local's townspeople but their collective resilience seemed to know no bounds or true limit. Lucian couldn't help but respect their strength. After helping them with their renovations of the area, a former member of the marigold performance guild felt that it was time for them to do what they did best and perform a production worthy of the upper and lower echelons. The people deserved something to take their minds off of their collective misfortune and to reward their exquisite hard work and craftsmanship. And so this is where Lucian found himself, of course not only for the people and the cause at hand but also because there was definitely a beautiful reward awaiting him at the end of all of this. Grasping onto a piece of equipment, Lucian trudge the front of the house curtain toward the stage, the black satin fabric was clunky to hold on to, but luckily the distance wasn't too long to travel. Hauling it up to the other stagehands, Lucian returned to the back of the stage to grab some of the other items for tonight's show. Supposedly, tonight's play was based on an old Marigold story of love, lust, deceit, betrayal, heartbreak and how love knows no bounds between one's place at birth. Something cheesy and lovey-dovey that I'm sure mom would have forced pops to go see only for him to forget who the main characters were until a death scene or action sequence of some kind.

The loud call of the director's directions rang through the auditorium, his instructions carrying the significant weight of his anticipation, anxiousness, and taut nerves. He had every right to be caught up in a whirl of emotion, he was the titular character for tonight's performance, the director, and producer of the play. His entire career fell upon this play, but according to him, it was not just about his prevailing but the revitalization of the entire performing arts for Marigold and possibly the surrounding area

340/300

The Harbinger of WarFortune wheelLucian's character sheet.

Farming Simulator x789 {quest} {Lucian} Qhre37u

Speech

Even if the morrow is barren of Promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice
#2Lucian V. Crimson 

Farming Simulator x789 {quest} {Lucian} Empty Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:09 am

Lucian V. Crimson
This would be the "light" to guide us out of the darkness that was the tragedy of Marigold and usher in a brand new age of discovery and respect for the theater and drama. Lucian and others had taken this speech for what it was and anything to help the people was worth it, regardless of what this play could mean. But judging by the amount of help this individual had, it was clear that the people truly believed in the vision of this mans dream and if not for the art of performing but purely for their city, who was he to judge and besides, the sooner this was done, the quicker he could get on about his evening.

The stagehands fluttered about going to and fro like overworked honey bees, every moment there was some piece of fabric or material flying through the air, continuous lines and monologues cascaded through the air continuously in rapid succession, though they lacked the believability they needed, it was still quite impressive for so many words of dialogue to be spoken at one time, a true talent if you ever have seen one. The conviction in their lines obviously was going to be better for tonight's show but I would be amiss to say this might be a true come back for the arts. The actor/director/producer of the production seemed to think otherwise, he was obviously frustrated. He disapproved of the lackluster practice and the fact that they were doing these things mere hours before the show was supposed to begin was riling him up. And as if to add insult to injury, an audible crack could be heard as the giant faux statue was dropped on the stage floor. The whole auditorium went silent as the two men assessed the damage of the stage, the face of the statue had been cracked along the forehead right above the left eye and directly next to the temple.

327/300

Speech

#3Lucian V. Crimson 

Farming Simulator x789 {quest} {Lucian} Empty Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:11 am

Lucian V. Crimson
So quietly everyone returned to work and others inwardly groan but all eyes were on the man in charge, with a grunt of rage, he stormed off and into a room, disappearing from view.

Lucian shook his head and continued to his work, the design group deciding what to do in order to make a quick fix of the situation at hand, time was precious and of the essence and any delay would only further set them back and place them in the way of the wrath of the man. Taking his time Lucian sat down the last few items and went to begin helping a few of the others put together some more pieces when a man in a black suit walked into the room, his demeanor was clearly of someone of high importance and supposed worth. That, or a completely arrogant man who felt that he was superior to anyone else and judging from the crude look on his face, it was the latter. Paying him no mind, Lucian continued with his work till the man approached him, the dark ominous cloud of greed reeked from his pores, or it was his cheap high fashion perfume.

"Young sir, if I might have a word in private."

"No."

"If only for a moment. It is worth your while."

"Spit it out."

The gentleman lowered his voice to only where they could hear,

"Listen, I'll double whatever that man gives you if sabotage this production."

Lucian kept his face together, but the proposition struck him as odd.

"Why would you want that to be done?"

"That man is my rival, and if he succeeds and is seen as the father of the resurgence of Marigold's golden theater. Then he will far surpass me."

Lucian eyed the man for a bit and then turned to the people behind them. A lot of these folks were from the surrounding area, taking time from their families and lives, the time they would never get back just to put this performance on. And he wanted to have this all destroyed for nothing less than a petty pissing contest.

"I suggest you take your leave before I find myself killing you."

"A simple no would have sufficed..."

The coward rushed out of the theater, his apparent fear carrying him out of the door. The crowd in the auditorium seemed to nod in approval, understanding the means of what had just transgressed. Walking towards the room where the man had disappeared, Lucian walked inside, looking at the individual before him.

"Sir I'll be taking my leave and my coin."

"Here, Just go. "

"I suggest you lift your head and get back to work sir. Your enemies are trying to take you down as you mope in this room. They see the greatness and the final product you have on your hands. Go handle your business and bring back Marigold's Theater."

Walking out with jewels in hand Lucian set out for the night. Later on, that evening while drinking at the bar, Lucian overhead people raving about the play and its authenticity. Smiling slightly, Lucian let out a silent toast to the Marigold Theater.

527/300

1194/1000

Speech

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum