Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Sky Starting Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Crissandra Clearwater 

Green Sky Starting Spells Empty Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:02 pm

Crissandra Clearwater
Green Sky Spells

Green Sky Starting Spells 26417ea0b05f9d7a39ec2014ad0e93ab

Name: Grass Needle Storm
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Green Sky Magic
Type: Offensive
Element: Nature
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user Smacks their hands together, causing a loud clap as the Emerald Green Magic circle appears in front of them creating (2) razor sharp darts that are thrown toward the enemy. Each dart deals half rank damage.

Name: Wooden Serpent
Duration: Sustain
Effect: Wooden Serpent: The user claps their hands twice as the Magic circle forms in front of the users fist, spawning a .25 meter wooden pillar like structure that has a snake like head. The snake shoots out of her magic circle toward a target but remains attached to the magic circle. The user can direct the serpent with his hands. This spell does D rank damage.

Name: Vine Whip - Single
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user smacks their hands together and then as the magic circle appears before them, they pull away with their hand, causing a long green vine to form in their hand. The vine is used as a whip to attack, however the whip wilts and shrivels after it it's initial post. It does D rank of damage.

Name: Bamboo Shoot Spear
Duration: Sustained
Effect: The user Claps their hands together, then using one hand they create the magic circle, before a bamboo shoot explodes out of the circle, growing out in a straight line until its 5 Meters long. The spear can be shortened if need be by recasting the spell, letting the user use it as a weapon.. This technique does D rank damage.

Last edited by Crissandra Clearwater on Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Guest 

Green Sky Starting Spells Empty Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:19 pm

All Spells: Please change the requirement field to "Green Sky Magic" the rest is not necessary

Grass Needle Storm: I am confused as to the order of this spell, and think that the idea is alright but it could use some reformatting. I'd recommend the spell to be the user doing the motion, creating a magic circle on the ground right in front of them that would create sharp grass that would launch at the enemy right away to attack them. Of course you'd have to describe the radius or diameter of the patch, providing it is a circle of course.

Wooden Serpent: Change fist to hands, as it is not really possible to make a clap with your fists. Please give more details to ".25 meter dimensions". As it is a pillar, it would most likely be in a rectangular shape. How long is it and how wide is it? If it not rectangular in shape, please give more info on the exact dimensions. Please choose if this spell is instant or sustain.

In addition, the spell seems hard to understand. You mentioned the snake shoots out of the magic circle but is connected to the pillar, and also that the snake is moving towards a target. This seems like too many moving pieces, especially for a D-rank spell. I  would recommend simply redesigning this spell to be more simple - perhaps the user shoots out a wooden snake-like object from their palm that attacks a nearby enemy and then dissipates.

Vine Whip - Single: Please simply state that the user attacks with the whip in their hand as to further emphasize it must be used in the same post as it is not a sustain spell. Also, please give the size of the whip.

Speaker of the Green: Unfortunately, this spell is a no go. Not only would future sight not be allowed on the forum even without metagaming abilities, but even if it was the spell would be way too powerful for a D-rank supplementary.  

_______

Overall I can understand the ideas behind your spells, but I would recommend that you simplify them. If you are still having trouble with creation, please PM me and I would be happy to show you an example of the ideas of your spells done with a clearer and simpler explanation. After a bump I will review your spells once more, but if you have any questions please do not be afraid to ask me.

#3Crissandra Clearwater 

Green Sky Starting Spells Empty Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:43 pm

Crissandra Clearwater
Bumped for approval

#4Vali Onfroy † 

Green Sky Starting Spells Empty Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:43 pm

These Starter spells are approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum