Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flower Petals Fall, New Flowers Bloom [Finn/Private][Festival]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zhu-Lin Feng 

Flower Petals Fall, New Flowers Bloom [Finn/Private][Festival] Empty Fri May 04, 2018 10:27 pm

Zhu-Lin Feng
Name: "Haruna" Zhu-Lin Feng
Word Count: 241
Tagged: @Finn
Muse: 9/10
Music: First Love
Notes: Eat noodles!
It was about that time again. She was out singing again under a gazebo for the festival, and everyone seemed to be enjoying it. She had laughed a few times throughout her songs, seeing how many supporters she had now and how many people actually enjoyed hearing her. She smiled and waved as she finished her song, her last little spell effects appearing and then fading away, making her big exit. She was sure she would be back later, but for now, she was a bit tired out, and she needed a breather. As she stepped out from under the structure there had been sakura petals falling, and she had gently caught one in her hands, being as delicate as she could trying not to smash it. She had walked along the sidewalk, just looking at it. Of course, she hadn't been paying attention to anything else, which was typical Haruna. She wasn't watching what she was doing and she had tripped over a crack in the ground, falling onto someone else, losing her sakura petal in the process. She stood up again and said, "I am so sorry! I really should pay attention to what's in front of me..." and then she had looked around for the sakura petal. "Hmph! I lost my pretty flower petal! Not fair. All I wanted was to have a nice chill out time after my performance and this happens! Sorry again, I really am."
Made by ivyleaf33 of FTRP!

Flower Petals Fall, New Flowers Bloom [Finn/Private][Festival] Image
·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ ♥ come to my concerts! ♥ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·
#2Tenshi † 

Flower Petals Fall, New Flowers Bloom [Finn/Private][Festival] Empty Sun May 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Tenshi †
It was but another day at the Flower Festival, the event that brought people from all over Fiore to the nature filled town of Orchidia. People of all kinds had gathered here, making the layout of people almost as diverse as the flowers themselves. People in all different kinds of garbs, some even looking as though they were not native to the country at all. The social life of the festival was in full bloom, sustained by the beauty and activities spread throughout the Northern town. Through the background static that was made up of hundreds of voices, each carrying on their own conversation, came the sound of song. The music was nearing its end, the voice trailing off as if to let it come to a close.

Finn was traveling towards the music, though not intentionally. It just so happened that the direction in which he was traveling allowed the song to gradually grow in volume. He had come to the Festival today simply to look around. He had traveled through the streets a few days in a row, but rather than explore what the festival had to offer he was always pulled away by people whom he met by coincidence. It wasn't a complaint, but he thought it high time to explore some of the side shops and activities.

He had dressed light for the occasion since Spring brought with it pleasant temperature. His shoes were black, as were his socks which stopped just below his ankle. His leg was half bare, the blue shorts that hung from his waist stopping just below the knee. The dark fabric slightly contrasted the light blue t-shirt that hugged his well toned body, and his head was without any sort of fabric or cover. Instead, his golden locks were permitted to dance with the wind, practically in tune to the now silenced song.

The music had stopped, though he had not yet noticed. He had become lost in this thoughts, completely oblivious to his surroundings until the collision with a small, much frailer body than his own. His arms shot out on instinct, eyes sharpening ever so slightly in order to take in the detail in front of him as quickly as possible. One arm grabbed the shoulder of the person in front of him, his other grabbing their bicep as if to ensure they were steady. His grip was firm, not something that felt like it would waver but no where near enough strength to cause harm or discomfort.

Before him was a girl, shorter than his with face paint kissing her cheeks. Her eyes seemed to be a light amber, though that could have very well been light playing tricks upon him. Her hair, braided together intricately in a way that sported both convenience and style. Her clothing, an almost silk texture, was that of a traditional kimono. It was expected to be seen en bulk during a festival such as this, but it had been his first time seeing someone here dressed in such clothing. As she spoke her words of apology, in between the sounds of gibberish as she spoke to herself, Finn shook his head.

"That's fine, it's my own fault. I should have been paying better attention. Are you okay?" His tired gaze had seemed more relaxed than previously, likely due to the meeting he had previously had with Leyaria. It was strange that their encounter had been of help to him, especially considering their discussion. He gave it no thought, nor did he realize exactly how much it had helped at all. It was an unconscious realization, one that he likely would never be directly aware of. Still though, it allowed Finn to have an almost light air about him, similar to how he once was. If this girl was the type to pick up on such a thing, she would have no way of knowing that he had felt so conflicted only the day before, only that he had an aura of confidence and lightness about him.

Flower Petals Fall, New Flowers Bloom [Finn/Private][Festival] D09aavQ
#3Zhu-Lin Feng 

Flower Petals Fall, New Flowers Bloom [Finn/Private][Festival] Empty Mon May 07, 2018 6:16 pm

Zhu-Lin Feng
Name: "Haruna" Zhu-Lin Feng
Word Count: 269
Tagged: @Finn
Muse: 8/10
Music: First Love
Notes: Eat noodles!
She had been a bit dizzy for a moment, trying to steady herself again. She looked up again to see the person she had crashed into, trying not to look too much like she was needing something from him. She really didn't need anything, but from when she was a child, she was told that when she looked at people it had always made her look like she needed something. Of course she never really needed anything, but it seemed she just gave off that look unintentionally. The man had apologized and asked if she had been okay, and she only nodded and said, "Yeah... I think so. I'm sorry, I just finished singing and I'm a bit tired out, I really could have been paying more attention if I weren't lost in my own thoughts. I'm Zh-" she stopped for a moment. Should she really have someone from Fiore know her real name? She didn't like it at all, and having someone from Fiore know wouldn't be too great. She also really didn't know the man, so maybe it wasn't such a good idea. She had already been getting through saying it though, and there was most likely a really low chance that they would see each other again, considering all the other people around would probably restrict them from seeing each other again even if fate was trying to bring them back together. "I'm Zhu-Lin, nice to meet you," she said with a warm smile. Maybe she could become friends with the man, who knows, this could be more of a good thing than a bad one.
Made by ivyleaf33 of FTRP!

Flower Petals Fall, New Flowers Bloom [Finn/Private][Festival] Image
·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ ♥ come to my concerts! ♥ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum