Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Still Feeling Air.(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Judina † 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Judina †
Arriving to just the quiet evening, only sound Judina seemed to find either comfort or in her mind she heard was various animals of the evening and the crickets. Judina's mind was empty and clear for this evening while she had arrived here slowly she would walk over to the inn she did not want to go much farther or were else to consider staying for now but she would find and settle in a chair for a bit.

Walking over to the door for the inn slowly opening the door. It was busy as normal she expected it to be, so far it wasn't how badly busy as she expected.

Finding a moment to sit down Judina placed her bag next to were she would sit. She wondered why she felt a stillness here in the capital, she did not expect such a feeling, nor had she felt this odd stillness in a while.

Getting up from her table and walking over to some one she could get a drink from and just simply got a cup of water for the moment, she would take her time to go back to her sit to think over maybe why she was feeling that way.

slowly settling into place she figured maybe she was letting stuff get to her again and she had yet to really truly relax yet, taking a small sip of her water and for not sat well enough to slowly relax for the moment until needed.

#2Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:42 pm

Phoebe Rainsworth
As she had done enough for the day, she couldn't actually say she did a lot, it was probably time to try and relax. Not freak out about every single thing, not feel that lonely, even though she did. She walked back towards the inn where she stayed at and looked around in the crowd that always seemed to be there. It was at least not that loud and crowded as she had expected and even though she didn't mind that most of the time, she definitely didn't feel in the mood to talk too loud or yell at people to get out of her way.

She thought she saw an empty table but when she finally reached it, she noticed a bag and a person coming back from the bar and she took a soft deep breath to not let out the sigh of annoyance, she tried to some smile and wondered if she should just try and meet more people, so they could run away from her as usual. "Hi would you mind if I sat with you?" She asked the blue haired lady because well she rather be polite about it. She would order a cup of tea as the waitress walked past her and she would wait for an answer before she would sit, "Did you just arrive?"

The Still Feeling Air.(open) VZmj2zD
#cc99ff ~ Phoebe Italic~ Baal
#3Judina † 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:09 pm

Judina †
Judina did not seemed annoyed or upset with whom had been where she sat in fact maybe it was a good twist of fate to get the tension off of her mind. So in the end it was a bit relief for her to have happen for the moment. The company was nice even if they were both able to handle one another because the place was a bit busy.

"About five minutes a go, It has been a long walk for me." Judina mentioned to this woman while she settled, she would not mention her uneasy feeling being in this town. "I had moved under request of some one I was working with."Judina generally did not mention names simply was not her place too, feeling like she was forgetting something as well. Mostly for now just wanted to sit down and relax.

"I do not mind if you sit with me, Even allow me to  introduce myself." Judina would start with."I am Judina Karlinius of The Rune Knights."she wanted to feel prideful about the title of rune knight, she just viewed part of her for the moment, realizing also she might just seem slightly overly showy with such an introduction.

She wanted tea but wanted to warm up as well."Traveling from Orchida on foot in the snow is quite a event I must say." She would finally get a drink herself wait she stopped for a moment to make sure she was warming up, the company helped get the cold off of her mind.

#4Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Phoebe Rainsworth
Ah five minutes ago, and a walk. That must be tiring indeed, "Mind asking you where you came from?" She asked curiously, she still had not seen much of Fiore, being stuck in most of the places because she wanted to connect with people and her curiousity of knowing cities inside out kept her occupied. She gave a warm smile to the stranger on the same table as she got the tea from the waitress and wrapped her cold hands around it. Thank god she got used to not using fire anymore and a bit more to the cold, but that definitely didn't mean she liked it.

She wondered if Phoebe could consider working for Persephone but since they had settled in a support for one and another, she could more see it as a small version of some friendship. She smiled at Judina as she introduced herself, "Nice to meet you, I'm Phoebe Rainsworth." She took a sip of the hot tea and thought shortly about the Rune Knights, "That's a great job you have there. I bumped into a couple of friendly Rune Knights the last couple of months, your faction seems to be everywhere, very nice." Which she meant, with the towns and such it was good to know that there were Rune Knights everywhere and that they were friendly, such as Alice and T.K..

Shortly later into the conversation Phoebe learned that Judina came from Orchidia, "Oh definitely, and with the wind that covers the town, it makes it very cold. I like snow, when I'm inside with a warm cup of tea that is. Orchidia is a beautiful town though, don't mind me say that, it's my home town. It looks so lovely in spring and summer oh and autumn with all the different colours of the leaves." She could talk for ages about Orchidia, but it also reminded her that she would have to return home to tell her father and Mary the bad news about their mother.

#5Judina † 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:08 am

Judina †
It was pretty relaxed for the moment maybe this still feeling she had in her mind was yet again over nothing."I am from Marigold, along with my two brothers."Starting off the piece of conversation."A smaller town then this and much more quiet people are more much to themselves and most places."Judina started."Needless to say life away from home was interesting when it first started, Vastly different then how it is now."Unsure why she brought it about her personal life experiences it just seemed to happen to be the case for the moment, But nothing wrong with it for now.

"Most of us from what I gather are friendly and here to work for the people, I have yet to be proven wrong or seen anything wrong."Judina also could easily be proven wrong at any point and she knew it but did not bother her if such a thing happen, Life did work in many different ways.

"Guess it is just the longest time I had not dealt with the colds of winter and snow."
Judina did not remember how long she had left this entire area for her training and gaining that robe she wore."So such weather was a shock to get use to again." So she could admit anyway, But she could laugh about it anyway."Now I know and will be much more prepared."She said with a laugh about it, in the end realizing she could laugh about it herself which was always good.

#6Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:22 pm

Phoebe Rainsworth
Phoebe nodded very interesting in the rest of the towns of Fiore, she had been shortly in Marigold, being a understudy for Romeo in the play with Alice Nightingale, definitely someone who wouldn't be her best friend. "I have been in Marigold once, it was a short visit but it's a lovely place." she said and meant it, "Two brothers?" she asked interested though, she only had Mary and at this point she had Silver, perhaps that's why she was interested by it, normally she wouldn't be bothered about it too much. The thing was she had no idea if the bond could grow the same. "Sorry that might be a weird question but I recently learned that I have a brother and I am not used to that." She decided to be honest. It seemed to be easy because Judina seemed to be so open in her own experience and the conversation as well.

Phoebe laughed a little, "Yes which is definitely what I experienced, I met a nice fellow in Baska to help me out and Alice in Orchidia, though I haven't seen her around anymore. I should send her a letter if only I know where. Do you know her?" She didn't know why she alwasy seemed to be interested in the red head but she did had a book that she wanted to recommend and ask her some advice.

She nodded when Judina told her that it was definitely something to get used to, she could very much relate to the problem, especially now that she was a nature mage instead of a fire mage. "A warm jacket and a scarf don't feel enough with the icy wind." She laughed a little too when Judina did too, "That is always useful." she chuckled a little more, "There are of course other towns, Hargeon was cold as well with the sea and the snow."

#7Judina † 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:47 am

Judina †
Judina could easily admit and laugh about it."Not odd at all if anything the two brothers a more odd then mentioning i have them."Each persons life was different in many ways so sometimes family was known sometimes it wasn't."We're a pretty quiet family for the longest time in Marigold."

She laughed slightly only for a moment, then seemed a bit back normal and kind of back to her peaceful thought and face."I worry for both of my brothers, Both for different reasons."Judina mention that part to get that thought of worry off her mind, if pressed she would mention their names."But hopefully your situation works well." she said, she had finally got her cup of tea.

After taking a few moments and sipped her cup of tea."I know Alice, she is in fact she is my boss."Judina mentioned while she sipped her cup of tea again."I see Alice quite often." she finished off that part of the talk.

She would have to think over and realize that such advise would be helpful to Judina."I will look into buying both items for when i have to leave and travel next." she would have to keep in mind it would have to be blue in colour and maybe a bit better of a coat then her robe was a good idea too."I will figure out where to buy a scarf or maybe a coat that doesn't look too bad on me."laughing about it as well keeping it calm.

#8Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:28 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Phoebe narrowed her eyes, a bit surprised by the way Judina talked, which surely got her curiousity sparked, she had met a couple of strange people. So she was surely curious about this and wanted to know more information, but she had no idea to ask that. She nodded when Judina said she was worried for her brothers, Phoebe didn't have that feeling yet but than again she only met Silver once and.. well that had not been the most pleasant meeting because of the news he shared, "Technically he is my half brother, and I have no idea what to think of this situation, I think I might even have been to harsh to him by walking away without saying much." She sighed and looked at her hands, wrapped around the cup, "Can I ask the names of your brothers? Are they travelling like you two? Is it possible I might have met them?" She lifted up her cup of tea to take a sip, all too curious about it.

Phoebe couldn't help but laugh a little, "What a coincidence, your boss. I had a book recommendation for her, nothing interesting but we met when she was in the store of my father, looking for good books. I always hoped to bump into her again." Perhaps that might happen another time too, she would see at the moment it was more fun to just talk to someone, to perhaps get some advice.

When they continued to talk about the weather, Phoebe learned that Judina had no scarf or good winter coat and she was rather surprised, how tough of a woman, she would freeze in her own cold moments, especially now Phoebe lost fire magic, "I would love to give you advice on what would look good." She said with a smile, for Phoebe liked fashion and things that showed beauty.

#9Judina † 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:54 pm

Judina †
Guess not intentionally Judina just got bit more help in her case and cause, that or it was a foreshadow for Phoebe, it could be left up in the air and a matter of thought for either of them."Yes well Story a bit strange for one of them, It is a rather long tale." She wasn't being around the bush for one of them just getting to the shorter of them first."One of them is my traveling brother Waylon."In which she mentioned simply and easily to the point.

Judina had still not forgiven her self when Lacie told her that he was in the same town as her and she missed him, It was her being so close to in forming and hopefully keeping Waylon safe from Regis and maybe keeping his mother and father safe he did not what extent fully Regis' situation would lead him to do or go, But took her time to mention her older brother.

Taking a small sip of her tea."Waylon has short blue hair, as dark as mine and blue eyes as well. He mostly wears a white hooded long sleeve shirt as well, he often seems to be traveling alone." Finishing off Waylon."My oldest brother's name is Regis, Simply put he has a problem when I saw him  last and I have not seen him since I worry where he maybe and if he has done anything."Judina seemed worried mentioning it but mostly like she had tried not to seem worried about it.

But seemed to take what joy she could from Phoebe's offer to help looking fancy."I would enjoy  greatly when I have the free time, I will take you up on your offer when I can."Judina mention keep that simple and peaceful smile for the moment, It seemed maybe now easily seem Judina carried a heavy heart about a few things and she never expressed it often to people.

#10Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:59 pm

Phoebe Rainsworth
Phoebe interlocked her fingers to lean her chin on it and stared at Judina as to say that she had no problem with a long story as long as her new friend would be willing to share. She definitely didn't want to push but it would be interesting to hear stories, to see Judina her reaction, love perhaps? Respect, vulnerability because it was her family. She nodded, so travelling, just like she assumed Judina did since she just came from Orchidia. Waylon, she would memorize that, somewhere in the back of her mind with help from Persephone.

She smiled a little and listened, nodded, understand the same of the looks, she and Silver obviously looked nothing alike but than again they were half siblings, that could easily happen. She froze in her motion as she mentioned that her eldest brother was called Regis and she even accidentally swept her own tea cup away at the moment that Judina was finished, she stood up and stared at Judina, "Than I have been looking for you." She could see the worry in Judina her eyes, very faintly but it was there, "You.. You are who Regis is looking for. But he can't speak, he can't say your name. I have seen him, twice now, I am working on finding a medicine for him." She didn't know if Judina would be happy about it but she sure hoped it was. She turned to the waitress who came running to the cup and she fiercely apologized because it had never been her intention and she helped clean up even when the waitress told her that it was no problem and would bring her a new cup.

She would sit down again, hold on to the rim of the table to not speak too enthusiastic or forced, she wanted to know more and understand more. When that conversation was over and done with she mentioned the clothing that were better for travelling and smiled happily when Judina accepted her suggestion to go and look for new clothing once together, "Can I ask you, if you never bothered with fashion or color, just looked for what was comfortable of looking good?"

#11Judina † 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:48 am

Judina †
It seemed that still feeling only had her realize what was going on, if he was here how far away was he. It lead Judina to have many other questions for her."Even if he can not speak, I have a few questions for you then."She seemed worried now, a bit more worried then when this conversation started here.

It was like Judina should have expected this at this point, Regis had traveled a lot farther away and broke out of his locked away home."Has he hurt anyone around you?" She started off of what question she had gathered."Has his situation improved?"She seemed unhappy to be asking these series of questions."And where did you see him last?"She had already turned into rune knight worked mind set."For I will be going to him as quickly as I can even if he will attack me when he picks up i am around."Judina mentioned that part right away, Knowing it would happen.

"I never looked at what looks good, just what fits and works best for the job, Most of the time it is just this robe."
Judina also realized she maybe needed to just breath a bit more before she figured out a full plan of action for her to do. "I mostly wear blue...So i am very plain I guess."Judina could easily point that out but for honesty sake as well, It was something that some one else from her family was good at and not her.

#12Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:15 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Phoebe turned to look at Judina as she just sat herself down again, making sure no pieces of her tea cup were still on the ground. She brushed her black hair out of her face and nodded, "Of course." It only made sense especially if she was family and Regis had mentioned or well had nodded yes on the question that he was looking for family right? Did he mean Judina? But she noticed the worry in Judina her voice and considering that she had seen Regis, she could understand.

The first question was if he hurt someone and she would like to say people rather did seem to hurt him, "I followed him around for two days, once in Magnolia and once here, but I can say that at that day he hurt no one. He seems to be lost and trying to find answers and solutions, people do tend to stare and beckon away from him but he didn't do anything." She shook his head about the second question, "I don't know improved from what? I mean I have seen his skin and to be fair he looks more like a walking dead than anything else. He can't speak and sometimes there seems to be this short circuit to call it like that, that made him miss out on things. I mean I noticed he can answer yes and no questions and I let him spell his name by writing the alphabet in the sand." in which he skipped a few letters but remained standing next to them that she had made the guess it was Regis.

Phoebe looked worried with the next set of questions, why would Regis attack Judina? Wouldn't he be happy, hoping she would help, she felt like she would intrude in their private business but she would obviously answer the questions, "A plaza in the north east of the town, I could bring you there if you want. But I doubt he would attack you, he had been very kind to me." For as far as he could. She hoped to calm Judina a little, "Let's go together, I can support you as I've been trying to heal him, I mean I don't know if it will work but I have a.. a friend with quite a good knowledge of natural remedies and I tried." It would take a couple of more times and not quickly one after another but she was trying it.

Wit that and the conversation on clothing it seemed Judina understand the need to relax before they would be able to go, Phoebe really didn't mean to push and neither for once did Persephone. "Who knows when you have time let me know, I stay here in this inn, once you have your answers I can show you some clothing if you want." She was sure that apart from blue there were more colours that would fit Judina her expression perfectly, with her beautiful dark blue hair. Phoebe could enjoy things like that very well.

#13Judina † 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:14 am

Judina †
It would be grim but Judina seemed to just mention it to point out."Then if he has not harmed anyone else his murder count is still two."Judina almost did not want to mention this but had to point it out for the sake of the situation."Aside from his and I little fight where I thought I locked him in his house until I could solve this. For now these pleases me to hear."Judina seemed to have her mind and thoughts settled largely that she seemed a bit less worried about it for the moment, Even if she knew Regis had a lot more chance to hurt some one alone.

"If that is the answer on his health then just simply means worst, for my clash with him, I never saw his face, I only hear him make noises either to sharp for my hearing that it hurt or very rough hollow yells or screams."But Judina seemed troubled remembering that event like it seemed to be unnerving in her mind to remember.

He seemed to be able to think from what she gathered which could mean both good and bad for Judina, it would depend what part he would remember and what part he didn't remember would be trouble for Judina, Would he remember just them both fighting or everything else from when they were around each other as family? This would still be up in air until it came time.

"I will be taking you up on that offer a lot sooner then you think, After all I only have blue under shirts,pants and this robe and other really common  items that most people wear."She laughed about it, realizing she was clueless about looking good and clothing, But had humor in it."My mother was only other lady of the house and I use to defy her for such things maybe such a change would be good over just wearing this robe all of the time." She seemed like she was trying to settle down and smile after grim admission before hand.

#14Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:18 pm

Phoebe Rainsworth
Which made Phoebe a little pale, "Two?" she couldn't help but ask, also to understand this curse, she would need to understand the work the curse had done and was still doing. She tried to think abouti t but Persephone wiped it away now, "Don't focus on it now baby." The Goddess purred as she listened to Judina, her own mind on a sort of second tab filtering through the information to wonder if they should change something to the medicine that they were working on or well just leaving it be and kill the man. She wondered shortly if she would even be capable to do that.
Phoebe nodded slightly though, a sort of automatism as she didn't know what to say. So Judina had found him in such a state and locked him up, "Have you ever heard of anything like this before?" Phoebe asked because she bet Judina would have tried to figure out some answers and perhaps the Rune Knights had provided this sort of information.

Her face fell again with the way how Judina described the first things, "That sounds like a curse, sort of eating the person up from the inside, the brain, the capicity, the pain must be horrifying, understand yet not and that might explain that the two could be the family and that he fought his own sister. It must be terrifying to endure, ask her, Phoebe." Persephone pushed as the raven haired lady nodded, without noticing again, "Do you know if he had any enemies? I don't know much about it, but I heard someone once talk about a curse like that." she practically lied, since Persephone had just told her, it sounded something old, something that Persephone could show Phoebe from her memory, "A curse like that, hasn't been used in ages. Eons perhaps. That would explain why there can't be found any recent information."

She was glad to see the worry that Judina had but also that she could relax a little, talking about something like clothing and Phoebe nodded, "Spare clothing are always important, though with travelling, I get what you mean, I have not such a big wardrobe as when I would settle down." she giggled, "Any special occassion you have or just because you have time, since you said a lot sooner than I think."

#15Judina † 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:44 am

Judina †
It would be the end of the conversation of Regis' wrong doing after this point."His wife and daughter where killed by his own hands, he snapped his daughter's neck and cut his wife into pieces with that sword he carries." Judina seemed to be able to picture it clearly like it was an image or a picture in front of her currently."I won't trouble you with the full details of it all aside from that, it felt a bit uneasy seeing it when I did."Judina just let out a sigh, that part was never mentioned to other people only letting it out because it bugged her.

Holding something in that long does a lot to to burden a mind such as her, she felt like she failed her family and it's member by not being able to save to Regis' either wife or daughter."I have not heard anything like this, something that this isn't in any records I have read before."She had been searching for such info. To nothing seemingly piece together to what it could be at all."Whatever this is, is either something so old that it was used once and never used again, Not recorded or something hidden that could be solved simply but never mentioned."Judina still had no idea in the end, She had been looking for a while to try and learn this cruel curse.

"Enemies would be something that even I would doubt. Regis was more of a family man who helps every once and a while I have not heard of him making any enemies before this, news like that travel quickly to my family."
Some how it did Judina did not know how it travel but it did, She would know one way or another at this point, Judina would break people's teeth or bones to learn anything she needed to currently to fix this situation.

#16Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:35 pm

Phoebe Rainsworth
Phoebe and Persephone both felt silent, where the Goddess had not said to push it for now, the two of them were a bit shocked, they understood already soon enough that the curse could be harmful, the way he stopped, seemed to have to consider things on their second meeting, especially after the conversation with Judina, the agression was confirmed. Which she at first placed on the possibility for the people that kept staring at him, that would make her annoyed too and thus she had not expected this answer. She was so lost for words that she simply kept quiet about it. She felt the shivers going down her spine, they had been close to being dead perhaps too, but she shouldn't think about that now and she felt she even became a bit pale considering the conversation that they were talking about, but again Persephone pushed to not worry about it for too much as there was nothing happening to them just yet. She nodded when Judina said she wouldn't give her the details, which she definitely appreciated, "I had no idea it was that bad."

Out of Persephone her pushing and ushering for answers, Phoebe dared to speak about it some more. Shifting in her chair to sit up straight again and take the last sip of her tea before ordening a red wine for the time being. Now hoping she wouldn't throw that on the ground or on her clothing. "It sounds like an ancient curse if you don't mind me saying. I have some sourches that know a lot from a very long time ago, decades ago, and she gave me a recipe to try to relieve his pain and perhaps give him the ability or well the power over his brain back to be able to talk. I only tried it once, it's all natural ingredients so it can't hurt him. She told me that perhaps with the relieve of the amount of pain he must endure, that it blocks the rest of his abilities, of course we are not sure about that as it is so unknown." To which the question came about the possibility of enemies for Regis.

As there were not such options, she nodded and Persephone asked if she could ask if he was an adventurer or well someone that would like to go on walks in the morning or so, perhaps he had happened to get upon something that had been hidden by sand and earth for years but got up because of a fallen tree or wind, it was unclear but it might be something else, so Phoebe asked; "Just trying to speculate, but if no one cursed your brother, would you say he was a man of travelling? Perhaps he just happened to find an item that had the curse in it?"

#17Judina † 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:00 am

Judina †
Letting out a sigh."I shouldn't have mentioned that part but it has been on my mind for a while."She started that odd moment of almost horror with."I have only told everyone but my boss Alice and my adopted sister Arisa about this situation so I hid it so far what he has done and only mention I am looking for that brother."But Judina just felt better to get it out it hunted her mind for a while a long while."But I guess it put into light how dire I believe situation is for people around him and Regis himself."Judina thought Regis was dangerous to anyone around him for the moment but its different.

For the moment, Judina seemed to realize that maybe he isn't that much to worry Regis seemed to have some one trying to hold him still he was less of a risk."So I am going to thank you for trying to keep him at bay, I guess I could say." Judina seemed like she didn't want to call her brother a murderous monster but still seemed like she felt like he was something she couldn't just trust him at this point to be left alone by himself.

Just quietly listening. It sounds like it could be only clue or idea to what is even going on with Regis. Did such a things still exist or happen commonly?"Well, It sounds unheard of such a curse, But I am not known to have learn of all the curses of history that all mages of used." But maybe she just find books on it."All I can gather so far, it starts to sound like he is living in his own nightmare." What else could be wrong with Regis? Judina would have to pondered that, Judina would have to reconsider what all could be effected aside from just his thoughts and memories.

"Traveling from work would only one to make sense He was different being more of a devoted family man, Most of my family now days aside form my mother and father are known to travel often."Only stating that because Judina did not know her parents past never had a chance to ask them it about them about, but did wonder sometimes because everyone had interesting stories to tell and learn from one another, her parents would be counted in that."So traveling could most likely be an option."It was the only thing that could make sense to Judina but the quest would be. Where was that trail? what spot was it exactly? they couldn't just ask Regis to remember it could easily be a dead end from him.

#18Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:41 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Phoebe nodded, how difficult had it been for Judina, if she grasped the little parts and put them together of the story that her partner around this table told her, it must have been quite a thing. To find your brother like that, to find your sister-in-law and your niece. It must have been horrible and the more Phoebe thought about it, the sooner she thought she would puke about it and quickly tried to think about something else. Persephone kept her mind away from the imagines that she had just imagined so it would be easier to restore a way of thinking instead of losing her charm and do something worse than throwing a glass off the table. Again did Phoebe nod, it made sense she didn't tell a lot of people. "You should tell her more about our potion." Persephone ushered. Now Phoebe knew Perse as a person not caring too much about others, only considering the way it worked for herself, a game of finding allies and so on. But she seemed to care about family, in this case Judina and Regis. For a third time Phoebe nodded. It was, he could be dangerous but she would blame it mostly on people around him although after hearing this story.

Phoebe gave Judina a small smile and leaned forward on the table to hold her hand, "It must be tough to carry all of that on your own." As she had just explained what she had tried to do, it might be good to tell the effects, "I want you to know the difference my herbal concoction made. At first I didn't believe it was possible because of the potion, but he stopped having this twitching movement, at least for a short amount of time, he was also able to speak a bit more than the yes and no questions I asked before. He couldn't even remember my name, he didn't know where he was, he was very confused and told me that he felt a burning pain."

Living in his own nightmare.. that did sound like something. But even Persephone didn't know anything about that, "Have you been to the royal library here?" She had only passed it thanks to walking to Merlin her room in the palace. She wasn't sure if there was a possible curse that Regis could have stepped on, old temples, traps, anything that would explain the curse but she couldn't come up with anything.

#19Judina † 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:23 am

Judina †
It seemed to give her some kind of hope in her mind that he could be saved but even if then only slightly. She was still worried about it over all, her thoughts weren't really going to change still in the end she felt Regis should be locked in place some where until he was cured but also he thought about how that could be a problem if he does have thoughts and expressions, could easily guilt people into letting him out even Judina herself could feel guilty by the thought of just locking him away until he could saved.

But she could now set that side. if only for until it came back on her mind again. It seemed like an interesting story so far."It makes me wonder which people he remembers name wise or if he just has too remember faces?"But a few other things could be left to question but some things but slowly they were being answered before really she vould think them up."Only thing otherwise is how long it could last. I wonder if it 100% able to leave him to speak as well."Judina was most likely asking question that answers were unknown too but wondered anyway.

"I would be heading there soon, I travel here at first under work request and then well, simply learning now what i have put that plan off for the moment, But I will be heading there soon or if not after matters I wish to deal with currently."
It seemed she had a plan she was sticking too but wanted to go there and read a few things to see what she could learn if she could learn anything that could help the situation at hand, it was some control she had in a situation with almost no control at all helped in a small way.

#20Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:19 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Phoebe thought about it as Judina asked a second question about the situation and even though the conversation with Regis had gone on, she had not noticed if he specific knew names and she tried to remember the exact conversations about a month ago. When something popped up in her mind and she looked at Judina, the blue haired lady. What Judina just told her, something about much blood that Regis had said. "He remembers you." she said softly, almost choking on telling, "Or I believe it is you. Of course not very positively, considering the circumstances but he doesn't know what happened." Phoebe nodded when Judina pointed out that she wondered if it would give him his speech back, "To be honest, I doubt it myself. It could have been the potion at that point and he definitely needs them more regular to get a better aspect on the future possibilities. It is a simple herb concoction with an enchantment that my friend has given me. So it works but it is not something that a higher mage has made, it was a simple but apparently effective thing." She hoped that his body or the curse wouldn't throw an enzym system up that would make him immune for the effect of the potion. Hence another reason why he shouldn't have it too often and too fast after the other time.

Phoebe nodded as they talked about finding the way of the curse and asking if Judina had looked in the Royal Library, after all the rune knights could come there. "Does Alice not allow you time off for answers for this problem?" Perhaps Judina was just very dedicated but Phoebe would pick her family over.. she didn't finish her sentence as she looked at the red wine glass in front of her. Would she really pick family over anything? She had left Silver behind as well.

#21Judina † 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:53 am

Judina †
It left to her to wonder, what all did Regis remember of her? because this might lead to tell how much more worried or unsure Judina would be but she wouldn't mention it at all. The thought would be kept to herself quietly after all these situation was already kind of tense as it is and she did not want to make it worst she wanted it to be more settled and calm if anything."I am going to assume it was very fragmented details?"Judina seemed to consider that already but what parts she would still have to consider what parts in the end he did remember.

she seemed to be thinking, after all Phoebe might offer help but Judina was unsure if it is best for Regis at this point."You could consider me a heartless or a evil for this, I wouldn't blame you for this."Judina started off what she would saying or planning really to do."I still believe he needs to be placed somewhere far away where he can not near anyone so he isn't a risk to some one."She had mentioned it before but still seemed to not changed it."Since, It only helps slightly. I still believe he is dangerous and needs to be contained until I figure out or some else does."Judina felt like she was the villain in this situation now.

"I had not had time to read the books mostly because i had not found where it is yet."It was mostly her error actually she should have just done it on her off time."And I have been focused on doing various other jobs."At least she was honest about were it all fell it was on her just not remembering it to do it."I also sometimes get side tracked by my personal routines I have as well."With that she just kind of sighed about it.

#22Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:29 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Phoebe nodded when she had realized very late that Judina was the blue haired lady, which wasn't a positive story and as she thought about what he had said, she felt again a shiver going down her spine. The fragmented details indeed, no story, but she got the story now, a very broad version of it but she didn't want anything to be very detailed or too much cleared up, she wasn't sure if her stomach could take that yet.

When Judina started off that she was perhaps now considered heartless or evil, Phoebe turned amused and leaned on her left hand, staring at the blue haired lady. "Hmm." was all she said as she considered what the sister of Regis said, who was Phoebe to say she was wrong in all this, she didn't know what happened, well and not what activated the curse, just as much as Judina, locking up might even save Regis from going berserker when people stared at him, "Considering safety it might not be a bad idea but than you would still have to allow people to get to him to be able to help, if this potion works, wouldn't it be better to have me there from time to time?" She surely felt like she was pushing the issue but her self-assurance as well as Persephone gave her the push to say that, "After all, he trusts me."

She listened to Judina a bit more about how she had not found an answer to the solution as well as the origin of the problem. Who was Phoebe to prob her, if it was difficult to find and you didn't have the Nature Goddess in the back of your mind, potions might be difficult and thus a solution and with the problem or well the curse written down it was hard to find the origin. "Don't be too hard on yourself Judina. I believe Rune Knights have a very busy workload either given by them or enforced by themselves." Especially in the events of the last couple of months with Grimoire Heart and as result this new emperor. "But perhaps it's nice to work on a way to fix this, so it would be a relieve for you and you can focus for the full hundred percent on your job. We could meet him soon if you are ready."

#23Judina † 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:02 am

Judina †
Judina did in fact plan for that to be said."And I have a plan for that as well, It would not seem very nice to chain or strap a person onto a wall but it was a plan for having to do so."It was more just to be sure  of the safety of both people in her eyes other people could easily seemed cruel of her to mention but Judina seemed to be open from reason as well just being harsh for more of safety of others in mind while she figured it out. "If you say so, I would have to see Regis around you." It seemed like in her eyes she already threw herself into a position that was already pretty hard to deal with.

"I would just question of how long and good that trust of an varying dangerous unsettled mind he has is."Judina seemed to only mention that out of worry for Phoebe, But let out a sigh that she wanted to have faith in some one, needed to ease her mind a bit as well."I will hit the book in two days if I remember."Sometimes Judina just simply did not remember to do the side tasks she wished she had time taken up by doing the laws work.

When it was mentioned she then said."Simple then, if you think is he not dangerous or safe enough do you think I would be able to see him tomorrow then?"She asked while sitting up a plan to be sure. "Tomorrow at any point I will be waiting at the main street."Judina seemed to mention it like it was a plan and something she wanted seen done."I will trust you to maybe just lead him their quietly I would like to speak to him, any point tomorrow until then I shall be off to sleep."Judina did not hopefully come off rude while doing this, but got up from her chair picked up her bag and walked away to a room to sleep a well needed and long awaited rest.

{exit}

#24Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Still Feeling Air.(open) Empty Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:51 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Phoebe wouldn't agree but it wasn't her family, so she didn't plan to say anything about it and only nodded, apart from that, she had not been very nice to her family either. Not that she was sure if she should consider Silver that much of her family yet but perhaps, perhaps it was okay to bring him with her to Orchidia, as she had planned to go home for months, she might do that. Yes, seh could send him a letter. Perhaps it was a too high call to mention that Regis trust her, but it was true, he had even said so himself and even if Judina wouldn't trust the situation yet, which she had an obvious good reason for, Phoebe didn't want to give up yet herself. Phoebe kept on nodding, she also heard a worry in Judina her voice and she could understand that the blue haired lady was a very nice person instead of the danger that Regis saw in her and that Judina saw in Regis. She wouldn't mingle with that, if she was Judina, she wouldn't appreciate that either. "Yes let's see. Just know that if you need any help that you can always contact me."

She nodded again, with a small smile as she took a sip from her wine, "I would say so, though I haven't seen the difference without the potion so I do appologize if it isn't true. As you said, we aren't sure how long the potion would work." She watched Judina and again confirmed tomorrow was fine and she watched the lady leave, she herself decided that it was good to do so as well, so she finished her wine and headed upstairs too to catch some sleep.

Exit.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum