Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

February Gloom「Bodak」

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Bianca Fleur † 

February Gloom「Bodak」 Empty Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:40 am

Bianca Fleur †
It was hard to remember everything. She couldn’t remember how she got to the hospital, why she was there and who took her. Was it a deadly accident? Did she faint or something? She’d find out soon. The nurse came in right after she pressed the bell button. She seemed strangely shocked to see her. Lying on the hospital bed with pipes attached to her frame, the vampyress could barely move. Only her eyes rolled in the direction in which the nurse was standing. It hurted to see the light for a few minutes. She removed the oxygen mask gently so that the patient could speak.

“Why am I here?” She stopped to take a deep breath. “How long have I been here?”

“You have been in a coma, for nearly six months now,” was the nervous reply. The nurse seemed awfully afraid even though there was no reason to be. The blood sorceress was quite curious to find out why she was acting the way she was. Another nurse came by the room, a male this time, and as soon as she noticed the patient was awake, he turned and walked away quickly. A frown appeared on the vampyress’ face. Weird.

“I am still in Oak Town, yes?”
The nurse nodded. “Good, take me back to my guild,” she croaked. She could speak, but very slowly and with difficulty, too. The nurse then said that she probably needed rest for a while, and that they would certainly let her return her to Phantom Lord. It was no surprise they knew she was from Phantom Lord. They could’ve seen her mark while she was unconscious. “No, I feel fine. I want to leave.”

The nurse immediately shut up, nodding and leaving the room. The sorceress slowly turned her head to face the huge window on her left. The sun had just come up, and with each passing moment, little by little, she started to remember, but not everything.

After a few hours, she was back in the Phantom Lord guild. She changed into her regular clothes and sat at the bar. She was truly completely fine, not even a bit weak from everything that had happened. It wasn’t anything big, she just got very weak from the lack of feed. Starving herself for over months was a very bad idea. The bartender in the guild had changed again and this time it was a girl. The vampyress ordered lime juice to freshen herself up.

#2Bodak 

February Gloom「Bodak」 Empty Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:19 pm

Bodak
Bodak Manji
Shura's Shadow
Can you see it? No? Close your eyes.

Black hands leaned on the dark polished oak counter. The smell of mixed alcohol. Violet painted nails with french tips. Smooth brown skin. The camera pans up, a sinister smile finds its way to the girl's lips, her attire changes the focus. A white tank top, black suspenders and a mind full of evil and impure thoughts.

Can you see it? Good.

"Juice, alright." she was a bit disappointed that it wasn't something more strong, or more sinister. She watched the woman wander through the doors. She had three stories of a woman that would have matched her description, but who was to say.

But then there was the fact of her room. Even if she had a new face, a new name, only certain people could get into certain rooms. She watched the steps to the stairs and she knew how many steps it was to each room. . . There was no doubt of who she was. But alas, two stories from either of her parents wasn't enough to tell her who she was, only who she used to be.

But even so, she was there.

"Feeling better?" she would ask, "If you want I have my private stash of the red stuff." She gave her offer.

She wanted what was best for her new guildmaster.

@Tiffybae | White tank top, black suspenders, jean shorts,
purple sneakers, gold fly af hoop earrings

February Gloom「Bodak」 5f3vq0
[ Bodak - GFX ]
#3Bianca Fleur † 

February Gloom「Bodak」 Empty Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:33 am

Bianca Fleur †
Joan sat at the bar with a blank expression on her face, though her mind was the opposite. She was still trying to digest all the information that was coming back to her with a cool head. Paying no attention to the barmaid serving her drink, the vampyress took small sips of the juice. It was helping her remain calm as well as clear her head. A sigh escaped through her lips when she stopped building up theories and decided to just relax. The voice of the barmaid caused her head to rise. She was a complete stranger, yet she spoke in a manner as though she knew the vampyress. Or at least, knew of her. Folding her arms and leaning onto the bar, Joan stared into the barmaid’s eyes (long enough to make it even a little bit awkward).

“I’m feeling grand,” was her response. She was unsure of what the ‘red stuff’ was supposed to mean. Surely she didn’t mean drugs? Joan was in no mood to take any kind of drug. Even the medicine that the hospital provided for her to take ended up in the trash as soon as she was back at the guild. If anything, she needed more lime juice. “No thanks. I’ll have more lime juice,” she said before downing the contents of her first cup and pushing it towards the barmaid. There was a chance that this person was a member of the guild filling in for the missing bartender, but that was just a thought that crossed her mind. She didn’t think too much about it.

“What’s your name?” she wanted to know. The vampyress crossed her legs and shifted in her seat. Maybe this person could tell her a thing or two about what the guild was going through while she was hospitalized.

#4Bodak 

February Gloom「Bodak」 Empty Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:31 am

Bodak
Bodak Manji
Shura's Shadow
There was no mistaking it. She was who she was. The question was, did she know who she was? Perhaps now was the time to test her if anything.

But she would lean, and stare into Bodak's face, something that almost proved to her that her suspicions were true. After all, at this point, everyone knew her name, if not her face at least. Perhaps now was her time to try her hand.

She smiled and let out a laugh, "So you don't remember me? Figures. I only wrote your notes for you. Bodak. Bartender and book keep." It was lies, well half lies. Shura was their master. but after today, Bodak would ensure a god would rise and the Manji cemented into power. After all, Shura had failed in Crocus, as did Miah. Nothing was saved from that battle.

"Do you remember who you are?" She said it with a joke, but she felt as if it would miss her completely. She didn't know what the hospital did to her, nor her guest, but as the conversation went on, she got more and more weary.

". . . Do you remember a Lycan?" It was her only lead.

If she didn't know Chi's fate or Vance's, then perhaps she was really a new clean slate. . .

[ Bodak - GFX ]
#5Bianca Fleur † 

February Gloom「Bodak」 Empty Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:19 pm

Bianca Fleur †
The girl said some interesting things that provoked the vampyress. She remained calm, however, her brain registering the new information. She tapped the glass in front of her to remind the girl to fill it as she contemplated. It was quite obvious that Joan didn’t remember her. In fact, she had never seen this person before. “I believe this is the first time we’re meeting,” she stated. She was sure of it, acknowledging the manner in which Bodak had asked her -- as if they had met before.

“You are assuming I’ve lost my memories due to the coma, but I remember everything clearly.” It was partly true. She was speaking the truth. She wasn’t aware that her memories had been altered by a third party. However, she was interested to know why Bodak had asked this, if it wasn’t what she assumed. Did she know something else Joan didn’t?

The word ‘lycan’ caused a chill to run down her spine. There was only one lycan she knew and she was well aware of the fact that he was gone. Dead. There was another lycan, though. But Joan never knew that she was one. Chi Lau Manji never mentioned it during their meeting.

“I remember. But he is dead.”

#6Bodak 

February Gloom「Bodak」 Empty Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:18 pm

Bodak
Bodak Manji
Shura's Shadow
Even though it was truth, it held a hint of falsity. Bodak would be sure to poke her nose in matters that would affect the guild. Her life belonged to Phantom Lord, and her soul to her god.

"I guess there's no convincing you then, whatever your friend told you, I'm sure if between you both." She didn't care. She couldn't offer any more of herself to mystery. She would speak to fact, and that alone. She could not longer play games.

"... Both. Both are dead." She began, there was much she was out of the loop for, it was the best time to inform her of what was to come. "Anyways, does the name Manji mean anything to you?"

She was curious. If she could remember Chi, then maybe she could confirm some of her past. But it didn't add up. None of it did.

But why? What happened to this woman?

All that mattered was that at the end of this conversation was that the Manji remained in power. And if it failed, she would dispose of her by any possible means, just as the man before her. It didn't matter how close, or their relation. Her god was always her priority. And her god always fought for the best of this society.

[ Bodak - GFX ]
#7Bianca Fleur † 

February Gloom「Bodak」 Empty Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:19 pm

Bianca Fleur †
Everything Bodak said created a whole new chapter of mysteries in her head. A huge missing chapter of everything that happened while she was comatose. Goosebumps broke out all over her skin. She felt as if she was living in the wrong body. But she knew the people Bodak spoke of, and she was always a part of Phantom Lord. This was real. Whatever her friend told her? Joan had literally two friends before she went into coma. One was dead and the other was missing, presumably dead as well. Who was Bodak speaking of? She felt clueless, her head was blank. A void filled her mind.

“Which ‘friend’ are you talking about? Did someone visit me at the hospital?” She was curious now. It wasn’t possible that Geb came back from the dead, but since she never found out about Roman’s whereabouts… “Did he have blonde hair?” she asked hopefully. She took a sip from her cup (assuming Bodak had filled it), and inhaled deeply. She was very thrilled to hear Bodak’s response, she couldn’t stop asking questions. “When did you see him? What was he doing?” Curiouser and curiouser.

Bodak also had a question for her. She mentioned the name of the woman Joan had met one night in Oak Town. That was also when she met Shura. “Yes I know of a Chi Lau Manji. How is she? I haven’t met her since that time…”

#8Bodak 

February Gloom「Bodak」 Empty Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:29 pm

Bodak
Bodak Manji
Shura's Shadow
She reached behind herself to get a new container of juice. There was a tap for it to just press a simple button for, but it was already low. She would keep it on hand, and besides, the container was more fresh. As a glass would be in front of her, she would fill on request, just as she was doing before.

But it was obvious that she would have no idea that someone visited her, after all she was unconscious. Bodak thought nothing of it and gave her the answer. "He wasn't blonde. He had dark hair. I haven't seen him around here. Maybe a friend? He definitely wasn't one of our mages..." As she asked more, she couldn't shake the feeling she was missing more to the story.

"Of your visitor? I haven't any idea. I brought some blood on a few occasions, wondering if it would help, but the nurses always said someone was already there with you, so I left it with them. Chi told me that you were a ... nevermind. I just thought it would help." She shrugged it off. This entire conversation felt like telling a child that Santa, the tooth fairy and God was fake, along with where babies came from. It was all weird. So strange to hear herself even talk like this.

"She..." Her tone changed. Even if she didn't care, Chisu's sacrifice meant more to Bodak than anything. "Mother Chi went away . . . to take care of family matters. She will return soon." She would give a smile, but to anyone who had half a brain knew that there was more to it.
[/quote

[ Bodak - GFX ]
#9Bianca Fleur † 

February Gloom「Bodak」 Empty Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:08 am

Bianca Fleur †
A frown could be seen on Joan’s face as her hopes were crushed by what Bodak said. She couldn’t remember anyone who had dark hair. And since Bodak mentioned that she hadn’t seen him around here, that meant that he wasn’t from the guild. After all, if he was then Bodak would know. She held the records of the guild.

Joan nodded, drinking half of her lime juice and staring into the cup afterwards. Of course, Bodak would also know that she was vampyre. Joan’s frown was replaced with a small smile. She felt grateful that a guildmate was looking out for her, bringing blood for her -- which was what she was in need of.

“Thank you for that,” she said. It seemed Bodak had no clue who this person was, so she had to find out herself. She’d probably have to pay the hospital a visit again to find out who had been visiting her while she was unconscious. Her attention went back to Bodak as she spoke of Chi Lau. ‘Mother’? Could Bodak be related to her? The way she said it was...strange. Went away to take care of family matters?

“Ahh, if that is the case.” Joan wouldn’t have been curious if Bodak didn’t speak of Chi in such a way...that made the vampyress feel concerned. But it seemed like a private matter, and she did not want to press further. “I’ll see you around in the guild. I’d like to see the guild records, if you don’t mind,” she said, and then finished her drink.

[ EXIT ]

#10Bodak 

February Gloom「Bodak」 Empty Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:15 pm

Bodak
Bodak Manji
Shura's Shadow
Was it so wrong to think of the one who cares for you as your parent? What if your god is the one that gave you life, then what becomes of their title? Bodak knew Chi would give up her own life soon to allow their god to succeed her. That alone was honorable, and at a high price to pay.

"She'll be back soon." She set down the container and lifted a flask from behind the counter. As the woman finished her drink, Bodak would nervously finish hers. She feared the day that she would have to return to the darkness. It was not something she would want to do, but everyone had their moments. Perhaps if she had to pay the price, she would be born again as someone more pure, more strong, more reliable. She felt squishy and lost.

"If you're leaving, I'll be sure to collect what I can for you to take on your travels. When you return I'll leave a full report in your room." Bodak spoke, for she had a mission to take care of.

[ Bodak - GFX ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum