Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

All night [Nora]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Baron 

All night [Nora] Empty Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:35 am

Baron
The warm embrace of the sun over the cooled down beach town of Hargeon gave Baron an extremely cozy feel, admittedly he was getting a bit stir crazy from his lack of activity outside of town but that would soon prove not to matter all that much as he had managed to meet an array of different people in his short campaign on the beach! Speaking of the beach, tonight Baron would need to gather wood and other items to ensure that he’d have a nice sized fire for his next meal.

In his right hand was a shopping bag full of spices and herbs, over his shoulder was a fishing pole. The fishing pole was fashioned out of a few earthy items, a stick pole, reel fishing line, and that was it. Simple, but charming he called it, though when it came to bigger fish he’s had his share of broken poles. He’d have a field day today though, he had brought more than one pole! And as far as bait he had managed to scare up some night crawlers and had them tucked away in his bag with a few other choice fishing items. Today was going to be a good day for fishing, hell this was a great day for living even!

Happily, he whistled a tune to himself as he walked along the street, cruising down the street and all he needed was jin and  juice to make this even better! He closed his eyes and kept on whistling like an overly idiot, it seemed he had even forgotten his family for a short time now, or well he gave up on the sadness that came with his memories of them. Not looking where he’s going he;d bump into someone, though given his height they wouldn’t be all that much of an obstacle as he looked down at them with a cocked brow. They would apologize and with a smile on his face he would wave them off and walk off. He would close his eyes again and begin to whistle once again, turning into an alleyway, dark and stuffy and make is way down it. He often took allies to avoid traffic, but today was so great that he’d just walk in for the hell of it and examine the wildlife!

All night [Nora] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#2Nora Deston 

All night [Nora] Empty Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:07 am

Nora Deston

Serenity leisurely latched onto the surroundings as the sun's light was penetrated by the tranquil darkness that reigned over the small, narrow alley. Of course, there was enough light to allow the pupils of the eyes to catch a glimpse of what lay within that darkness; concrete floor covered in dirt and old, unused objects disposed towards the corner as they clung to the walls.

On both ends of the alleyway were openings that allowed light to illuminate the corners but alas, the heavy sheet of ebony was too strong. Standing there, in the midst of the vicinity was an individual, leaning her back against the wall. A pair of round glasses rested on the bridge of her nose as even within the murk, the crimson eyes glided over the inked text on the white pages. She, or rather, he enjoyed the quietude that came with the lack of population as the only sound that could be heard was his soft, melodious whistling drowning the faded commotion of the people on the streets.

N was enjoying himself. The scarcity of humans and the lack of brightness served as the perfect surroundings for him. However, it all came crashing down as his ears caught the sound of another melodious, deep whistle that mingled with his feminine, high-pitched one. His lips halted as his gaze refused to falter. Allowing his expression to stern at the mere thought of a disgusting human walk in on his moments of enjoyment, he closed the book shut with one hand.

His eyes shut in annoyance when suddenly, a gush of pain seeped through his head. He couldn't have been happier as he found himself fading into unconsciousness. Reopening those eyes, she let out a grunt along with a noises that sounded like an 'ugh'. Clutching her head, she murmured a string of colourful words as she completely ignored the sound of the sole whistling. Looking above, she could see the blue of the sky peek through from the buildings that shielded it. "Are you bloody serious?" Freya spoke to herself as her eyes shut in annoyance. "I wonder if any bars will be open at this time."

A rush of heat went through her as she sighed, feeling uncomfortable in the maroon red full-sleeved button down paired with jeans and sneakers. Unbuttoning the first few buttons, she heaved a sigh, disgruntled at the fact that her signature red lipstick was unavailable to her. Tossing the book onto the ground, she removed the glasses hung them on the deep neck of her shirt. Indeed, Hargeon was a pathetic town in the morning, as for her, it was highly unlikely to get a drink or a man at this time. But luck was in her favour. Glancing to the side, she saw a young man approaching, carrying with him stuff she didn't bother to figure out. A small smirk broke out on her lips, "While I'm here, might as well have some fun."
@Baron

All night [Nora] AODcS62
#3Baron 

All night [Nora] Empty Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:58 am

Baron
He had found himself staring down a corridor with half lidded eyes, interestingly enough he wasn’t the only one trying to enjoy a day in the shade as another figure seemed to form opposite of him in the heart of the alley. Just as he whistled they seemed to be doing the same, though where his whistling never stopped theirs would be silenced not long after his began.

What was he to do with this stranger? He could keep walking and pretend he didn’t notice them, but that’d be rude. He could say hello, but then if they were in as bad a mood as the last woman he met he’d be in better luck just walking past them. What a hard decision he was faced with talk or no talk. Knowing the citizens of Fiore this was going to be a confusing and strange time for him as they passed him by. Just as he walked by he noticed something… Peculiar. The person’s once rigid stature turned… DIfferent? He couldn’t put a finger on it but he would continue to walk.

Just as he approached them he stared at them for a moment, eyes looking at her shirt, a deep collar welcoming his visage, “Mornin’” he stopped in his tracks, “What’s a raven rose like you doing in a place like this?” why, oh why did he speak to her... She was attractive but something about him made the pit of his stomach tie into a knot with anticipation.

All night [Nora] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#4Nora Deston 

All night [Nora] Empty Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:42 am

Nora Deston

"Ah, another one of those typical men." Her thoughts circulated while her eyes caught a glimpse of his own travelling down her neck as her smile widened. It would be a lie if she said she didn't enjoy attention; in fact, she enjoyed it a little too much and captivating the man's attention was what she had in mind, for the sole purpose of entertainment. It was a shame that she couldn't get her signature, fiery red lip look which was often times enough to enhance the boldness of her beauty but she had enough confidence in Nora's appearance to attempt to pull her usual shenanigans. "Good Morning."

Crimson gaze roamed his body freely. He was decently handsome and quite tall, a feature that Freya quite adored on men. Having to tilt her head a bit, enough for those long locks of raven hair to extend further, she flashed a seemingly innocent smile as she proceeded to reply to his question with one of her own, "I could ask you a same thing. What's a handsome young man like you doing in such a dark, secluded alleyway?"

The wind picked up its pace as silence pierced through the intervals of their voices. Leaning back against the wall once again, she used one hand to push her hair behind her ear before extending it out into a handshake, "I'm Freya, and you are?" It would be a shame for her to not have some fun while she was still conscious. Of course, her usual destinations would probably be closed at this time of the day but she was keen on making use of whatever she had available with her at the moment, which happened to be this young man. Glancing at the shopping bags and the fishing pole in his hand, she questioned, "Off to go fishing? I assume."
@Baron

All night [Nora] AODcS62
#5Baron 

All night [Nora] Empty Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:38 pm

Baron

Baron rubbed the back of his neck with a nervous smile, he took one look at her smile and backed away with a hard blush. “I uh..” he sighed and backed away a little more, “I’ve gotta go!” he blurted out as he turned tail and ran. His black hair waved in the wind as he ran away wit a great pace. He was rude, very rude, but he didn’t want to come off as too rude. He knew the woman would perceive it as such but he had to run and run fast no matter how rude it seemed. “I’m sorry!” she was so pretty, it was kind of intimidating honestly but he would let her know that he was at least sorry. He ran hard and fast, tripped on his own two feet and kept running. He wanted some snacks too so he could do that, and he also needed to get ready to travel. There wasn’t much to running this hard, he was very, very sorry to get for running but he needed to rock and roll on and he would maybe see her again… Maybe. If only he didn’t run but now that he was going he had to keep at it, he was pacing and turned a corner before apologizing once again.

-exit-

All night [Nora] MJmwSQc
🐺

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum