Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boom Pow The Sound of My Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Urion 

Boom Pow The Sound of My Heart Empty Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:58 pm

Urion

Demon Soul Magic: Baal

Magic Name: Demon Soul Magic: Baal

Magic Element: Lightning

Magic Description: Demon Soul Magic is an incredibly powerful magic which allows its users to utilize the powers of a demon. The user can choose from any polytheistic pantheon. When using their Take Over their appearance changes partly into that of the demon. The user is able to make spells that reflect the abilities of the demon using their spell slots. They can use these spells while they are transformed. The mana cost for a Demon Soul Magic spell is halved meaning they last long in battlefields while they lay waste to their enemies.

Activation: The user activates their Demon Soul Magic by saying the word Ira which translates into Wrath.

Name: Baal
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Personality: A wicked demon, as capable to grant to grant wisdom to others as he is to make people disappear without the faintest of a trace. Baal is very quick to anger unless overwhelmed by a strong sense of interest (which is rare). Being the pure essence of anger and wrath, he is often seen as the more destructive of the Seven Princes of Hell. As the being that has caused the majority of all acts of violence and war, he takes considerable satisfaction in this

Appearance: Baal is a humanoid demon that stands over two meters tall, possessing a fair complexion, sharp red eyes, and slightly messy black hair with an mildly unkempt spiky appearance. His body is well-built with a muscular torso, thick neck, and toned arms and legs. Though his default form is humanoid in appearance, he possesses several features that are decidedly more demonic, including sharp-clawed hands, a pair of yellow ridged horns that curve outwards from beneath his hair along the sides of his head, and large furry goat-like legs ending in thick hooves. Satan also possesses two large bat-like wings that span several times the length of his body when unfurled, though he does not require them to fly, and usually keeps them hidden inside of his body.

His outfit consists of a dark jacket with a gold trim around the seams, the bottom partially opened to reveal his waist. He wears short black pants the same color as his top, the former of which are tucked into a pair of large dark boots that cover his animal-like calves and feet. Over his clothing he wears a high-collared cape in the same colors as his jacket, fastened in the front with a thin golden chain, and held in place by large shoulder-pads bearing a small resemblance to his horns

Buff: Strength

Starter Spells

Name: Limelight
Mana Cost: 12.5
Requirements: Demon Soul Magic: Baal
Type: Offensive
Element: Lightning
Range: 05 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Instant
Effect: Urion makes a gun with either hand, resulting in a small orb of lightning forming at the tip of the finger being used as a barrel. At any given moment he can fire the orb of lightning that becomes one meter in diameter, causing D-Rank bludgeoning damage on impact

Name: Rage Arc
Type: Offensive
Range: 05 Meters
Effect: Urion snaps his fingers to induce the spell. Upon performing the action, a single one foot long, six-inch wide bolt of lightning will fly forward from the fingers that have snapped. It will cause D-Rank piercing damage upon impact

Name: Voltaic Emission
Type: Self Buff
Range: -
Duration: Sustain
Effect: Urion will clench his fists, sending electricity through his body in the form of red static discharge. While this spell is active he receives a D-Rank speed buff

Name: Cling
Type: Suppementary
Range: 00 Meters
Effect: Urion will clench his hands to initiate this technique. Utilizing a combination of demonic energy and static energy, Urion will bring his body to a near-halt without injuring himself in the process, taking exactly one second to go from max speed to stationary. This will be visible by the static discharge coming off of his legs below the knees

Name: Raiju
Type: Supplementary
Range: -
Duration: Sustain
Effect: Urion will clench both fists to initiate this technique. Once he has closed his fists a three-foot etheral tail will spawn fom his tailbone. It cannot interact with the environment. While this tail is present Urion is able to walk and run on walls, may it be on his legs or crawling on all fours

Code:
<table style="background-color: #990000; color: #fff; text-shadow: 0 -1px 0 #334562; text-align: justify; padding: 30px; border-radius: 20px;"/><tr><td>
[b]Name:[/b] Text
[b]Rank:[/b] X
[b]Mana Cost:[/b] 00
[b]Requirements:[/b] Demon Soul Magic: Baal
[b]Type:[/b] Text
[b]Element:[/b] Lightning
[b]Range:[/b] 00 Meters
[b]Cooldown:[/b] X Posts
[b]Duration:[/b] Instant or Sustain
[b]Effect:[/b] Text
</td></tr></table>

Last edited by Urion on Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Seira 

Boom Pow The Sound of My Heart Empty Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:20 am

Seira
Starter spells have been approved.

Boom Pow The Sound of My Heart LqKLdpe
#3Venus Rosé 

Boom Pow The Sound of My Heart Empty Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:59 am

Venus Rosé

These spells have been pulled for revision.

#4Urion 

Boom Pow The Sound of My Heart Empty Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:11 am

Urion
Edits have been made. Changed my slash spell to a speed buff and changed the TO buff from Speed to Strength

#5Venus Rosé 

Boom Pow The Sound of My Heart Empty Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:22 pm

Venus Rosé

These spells have been approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum