Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Orchidia to Worth Woodsea [foot travel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Requiem 

Orchidia to Worth Woodsea [foot travel] Empty Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:44 am

Requiem
Requiem found herself enjoying the quiet tranquility of her journey. She had just helped a ghost move on when a letter for her from home was delivered, Minor problem, best resolved quickly.

She frowned as she watched some birds fly past. Her village hadn't been very...accepting of her had it not been for her father and even then, many people would take advantage of his back being turned. Requiem wondered if this had to do with that place and decided to pick up her speed a bit. If the village council was truly asking for her help things might be worse than described. Nearing Worth Woodsea, Requiem had nearly broken into a run and was desperately trying to keep dark thoughts at bay. It wouldn't do to exhaust herself and find a problem that had escalated because she was worn out.

Sooner than she had believed possible, Requiem found herself among familiar hills. Whatever was going on would be handled.

My pain will never ruin my smile
And my darkness protects my light
Orchidia to Worth Woodsea [foot travel] Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRheMfjuJy-VF0173Ca6-RfL8AyNymKicC8Qny4h62Hmzr_OiId

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum