Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Destined to be [Gala]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Evelyn Wynter 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:32 am

Evelyn Wynter
@Rishi
Words
Survival of the fittest is my goal
It was a warm September day despite autumn coming around the corner. The blonde noble was walking with her guard, Kaze, and her companion, Paris. The Venoat was a walking ball of purple fur with red bug-like eyes. Kaze did not like animals in particular, well just Paris. The ninja looked at Paris and sighed. The concrete burned the bottoms of Evelyn's feeting. She loved to walk barefoot. No human being should be bounded likes of shoes. Kaze had tried and tried to get her to wear her shoes, but it has failed multiple times.

"This heat killing me. Kaze...fix it nnnoowww" she complained. Kaze only rolled his eyes while shaking his head. "It's best to train, milady. Paris seems ready to train his agility" he said. She paused and looked at her best friend. The Venonat chimed and jumpped up and down. It made her smile. "Alright, let it be so" she said. She would go to the training grounds nearby. They were there the day before and had the field to themselves. Which was nice. They turned the corner of one of the buildings. The training grounds were just right behind a gym. Right there, she paused. They were not alone.

There lied a shirtless man working out and training. The blonde grew clammy. Her cheeks became a rose color. Kaze came and saw what she was looking at. He only rolled his eyes. It was then a loud THUMP. Kaze looked down to see Evelyn had fainted. He panicked a little. "Eve? Eve? Oh god..." he said.
Venonat: 3/100 posts
template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

#2Gala Nakamura 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:54 am

Gala Nakamura
It was a roasting hot day in Hargeon as Gala continued with his workout at the training grounds. He was only halfway thru but he was already working very hard and had a sheen of sweat on his exposed upper body as he proceeded to do handstand pushups on his knuckles.”200...201 …202. Hmm” he muttered as he suddenly heard someone hit the ground and he put a bit more strength into his push and he landed on his feet before he wiped his head with his hand before he took a red flame bandanna from his pocket and tied it around his head to keep the sweat from his eyes.

He grabbed his bottle of water that was nearby and downed half of the ice cold liquid before he saw who had fallen and he approached along with Shade who appeared out of the mans shadow. He saw the wong girl and then looked at her companions.”is she ok?” he asked hesitantly.

"Man Proposes God Disposes"
#3Evelyn Wynter 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:56 pm

Evelyn Wynter
At this point, Kaze was fanning the fainted blonde on the ground. All Paris could do was watch. This never really happened at all and brought concern to everyone around her. Gala ushered to her in worry. He was shirtless with a red bandana around his head. Kaze looked up a bit apprehensive. "I have no idea. She just...fainted out of the blue. I hope its not from heat exhaustion" he replied. The Venonat seemed to just stand there not really worried. He already had a good idea what was going on and one step ahead of the men.

Her eyes squinted a little as she came conscious. Slowly, she had blurred vision of a black hair man, Kaze, and Paris. A few blinks came afterward and her full vision came. She could see the black haired man. Shirtless. Still. Her face went extremely red as she got up quickly and hid behind a bush. It was unlike her to be this shy, she was a shy person. But NEVER THIS SHY. Kaze scratched his head. Paris, the venonat, began snicker and laughed knowing what was going on.  "uhm...uh...sorry I am...shy" she replied to the man. That was all she said. Kaze looked back at him. "Looks like shes fine. Sorry...sir.
If we distrubed you in your training. We were just about to train her pet and her in their powers.
My name is Kaze, this is Paris, and the shy blonde there is Eve"
he replied.

Evelyn peeke around the bush staring at Gala and his muscles. If and when he looked over, she grew shy and hid behind the bushes.

4/100 Venonat

Last edited by Evelyn Wynter on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

#4Gala Nakamura 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:06 am

Gala Nakamura
Gala could only blink in surprise when the girl suddenly ducked into the bushes due to shyness before her companion apologized for disturbing his training to which the red eyed man just waved it off.”Its Fine I was going to take a break anyways if you three would like to join me” he offered as shade dove into the mans shadow before suddenly emerging again with a thermos full of tea to keep the man hydrated but also give him some caffine as well. After a moment Gala moved over to the bushes and he leaned to the Side to look at Eve.”"? He asked slightly concerned since she had dropped pretty hard.

The bat spirit was working on trying to get the thermos open and Gala glanced at him before her twisted the cap and loosened it for the spirit.”Thank you” Shade said before it finished and waited for his partner to take the cup so he could pour some tea out.” I should introduce myself . Im Gala Nakamura Apprentice knight in the Rune Knights".

#5Evelyn Wynter 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:29 am

Evelyn Wynter
The regards to Gala. She was on alert. Her heart pounded as if it was about to leap out of her chest. Kaze only looked down to see what was going on with his friend. She was still in the bushes, but was slowly coming out. Now, she hid behind Kaze. The man named Gala asked if she was okay. Her face went red and gotten clammy. The nerves were starting to takeover her mind and speech pattern. Evelyn was biting her tongue to prevent from saying something stupid. She only squeaked hiding from Gala. Paris started laughing. Evelyn gave him a dirty look making him go quiet to a snicker. It was either her or the air that felt really hot. Perhaps, it was both. The temperature of her face felt like she was having a fever.

"I am glad we did not bother Gala.
That sounds wonderful actually. Come along Evelyn"
he said. Evelyn had a Evelyn moment. "ARE YOU SINGLE" she yelled out.

5/100

#6Gala Nakamura 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:41 am

Gala Nakamura
Gala saw the girl getting rather worked up because of his presence which had him confused to no end, the man knew he wasent bad looking but this was the first time he had gotten such a reaction. As Kaze stated that they would be glad to join him for a break but before Gala could answer however the girl called Eve finally spoke and she loudly asked him if he was single which almost made the dark haired man laugh at how she asked him about it. After a moment he smiled and spoke.”” he said his smile still on his face.

Gala had to admit she was rather pretty but he found her shyness to be both cute and funny and now he was curious as to if she was a mage or not, he saw no guild mark so he would have to ask later..

#7Evelyn Wynter 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:31 pm

Evelyn Wynter
Kaze seemed distraught. The expression on his face had shown a mouth drop to the ground. It was a spur of the moment action. Evelyn was usually not this bold to begin with. After all the years he has known her, this was not the Evelyn he came to know. Paris had already figured out what was going to happen. The purple fuzzball hopped up and down in a joyful manner. Evelyn climbed over Kaze, forcing him the fall to the ground. She made her way to Gala with her red eyes sparkling. They were like glittering rubies in a jewelry store. She felt her palms grow sweaty and work. A clammy feeling came over her. What was this feeling?

She felt her pulse increase slowly. The heat to her cheeks grew to a cooking temperature. Evelyn never remembered her body growing this hot. It was like she having a fever. The young beastmaster blinked a few times nervously. "Uh,
yes actually. Uhm....I...you...date? I...I'm sorry you're just so...hot...I-I mean cute...I...You're freaking gorgeous. Sigh...I'm bad at this"
she said. A long stressful sigh came over her as she sat down on a nearby bench. It was made of stone, gray color. It was kinda bland, but it did a good job of not wethering away. She held her head in her hands. Evelyn was being a little bit hard on herself for acting like a fool. "That could of gone better" she said really embarressed. Kaze lied on the ground face flat still from Evelyn climbing him.

#8Gala Nakamura 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:09 pm

Gala Nakamura
Gala was surprised when Eve suddenly crawled over her partner and looked at him with interested look in her eyes before she then tried to ask him on a date but she kept fumbling over her words with how she thought he was cute and hot and gorgeous which made him smirk at her complements before she sat on a bench and sighed as she got embarrassed and Gala felt slightly bad that she was upset about her verbal fumble. He approached and he put a hand on her shoulder.”hey Relax its alright I get the idea and I’m up for a date but first let me go shower in the gym I doubt you want to go on a date with someone covered in sweat.” he said before he headed into the gym to use the showers there.

While they waited Shade floated over to the girl and offered her a cup of the iced tea that was in the thermos.” Might as well have something cold while you wait” he said as he hovered there and glanced at the girl with his bright red eye with curiosity easy to see in his gaze. After about 10 minutes Gala emerged from the gym in his normal outfit of black pants and black Chinese top and black combat boots. His Bandanna was tied around his wrist and he walked up to Eve.”alright are you ready to go?” he asked as he offered his hand to her.

#9Evelyn Wynter 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:20 am

Evelyn Wynter
She honestly, had a bad impression asking Gala out. What was she suppose to do? Drool? Okay thats probably an accurate statement. Though, the matter of the fact is that she looked like a complete fool. She heard Gala approach her. Her red eyes could not take off his abs as she shook herself out of it. Her ruby eyes glanced up at Gala seeing he was drying himself with a towel. He wanted take a shower and get cleaned up for their date. Evelyn nodded with a small smile. "Thanks. I really appricate it. Again sorry about earlier, I get a bit nervous" she replied. Once he left, she looked at Kaze who looked a bit concerned.

"Dont worry I wont do anything stupid. You two better not laugh" she said. Kaze got up worried that revealing her true name and identity would put her at risk. The Wynter family was quite famous for that one member who massacred the whole village and turned on the family. Ever since that day, everyone on the Wynter family has been labeled at murderers, which was not the case. That was over one hundred years ago. Guess labels stick. Evelyn smiled at her best friend. "Trust me, I have good judgement" she said. A thermo was handed her to her as she took it from the creature. He had one red eye that were staring at hers. After a few moments, she thanked him and took a drink. Gala came back in a black outfit that made her smile. She never really been out on a date besides with Kaze, for missions and jobs, but this was her first actual date. Her nerves started to flip out as she looked at Gala a bit nervous. "We'll be near milady, Paris and are going to check the area" she said. They both disappeared as she turned to Gala. "Ready as I'll ever be. Where do you wanna go? The beach is a good idea since its nice weather...or hot...but either way.
All up to you"
she smiled.

7/100

#10Gala Nakamura 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:57 am

Gala Nakamura
Shade followed the same decision as Kaze and Paris as he moved into Galas shadow and disappeared as the man smiled a bit.” I suppose the beach would be a good idea but I think we need swimsuits and I believe there is a shop on the way down to the beach” he said as he offered her his hand to lead her down towards the warm beaches of Hargeon. The weather was rather nice and no doubt the water was very warm from the string of hot days they had recently. As he lead her thru the streets he saw the swimsuit shop he had mentioned and he gently pulled her into it before he started to look thru the different types of swim trunks.

Finally he setteled on a pair of black and red swim trunks before he turned to her .”Alright I got mine but now you need one” he said as he glanced around wondering what she would choose. Gala had no doubt he would most likely enjoy whatever she choose to wear, he had to admit she was very pretty with her red eyes which while bright were a few shades different then his own and her hair was blond but seemed to border on silver in his opinion.

#11Evelyn Wynter 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:34 am

Evelyn Wynter
She shook her head in agreement with him taking his hand. Eveyln did not bring her swimsuit or as the matter of fact, she never had one. Shopping for one sounded good. There was a store nearby. Kaze and Paris stood casually on the side lines making sure the coast was clear. Being her personal guards, they had to be protective of her after all, she has a wanted last name. They would walked along the sidewalk sighting seeing all of Hargeon. It was a town known for its ports and trading along with commercial fishing. Other than the Blue Pegasus guild, she just known it to be a beach town of some sort. That was just her opinion. They neared the beach hearing the seagulls gawwing and flying over head.

They entered the shop as the bell rung. It made he clerk perk their head up to see who it was. Sleeping one the job was not allowed. The two of the them stuck together. First was Gala, She stayed quiet as he look for himself a nice pair of swim trunks. She pictured him in them making her blush a little. Her trance broke. It was time to find her one. She looked down a little feeling a bit shy about being in a swimsuit. They walked over to the women's swimsuit section to see racks full of cute bikinis. She grew nervous, but forced herself to search through the racks. There were a lot of neutral colors and cute designs. But she wanted something simple. Something not too out of the ordinary. She found a nice black bikini and a blue wrap. Her eyes met with Gala's. "I am going to try this on and see if it fits" she said as she walked off. She wondered if she should show Gala or not to get his opinion,

8/100

Last edited by Evelyn Wynter on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

#12Gala Nakamura 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:26 pm

Gala Nakamura
Gala caught a glimpse of the bikini that Eve grabbed and he gained a rather faint blush as he pictured in it and he nodded when she explained that she would go and try it on, he waited outside of the changing room leaning against a shelf with his arms crossed. He decided to pay for his swimsuit and he went into a changing room and changed into his swim trunks. He came out a moment latter and he had shade take his shirt and pants and he returned to his spot with his rune knight crest visible on his back . Gala glanced outside and saw a few carriages go by and he suddenly felt very sick. Just thinking about riding on one of them.

#13Evelyn Wynter 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:37 pm

Evelyn Wynter
The bikini she tried on was a perfect fit. Apparently, she there was a mirror for her to look at herself. Her reflection made her blush just thinking about this bikini. In her eyes, she looked horrible and uncomfortable, but it was in her price range. It was calling her name to get it. Quickly, her panic rose thinking about how Gala would react and how embarrassing she might look in it. Evelyn shook her head and got a hold of herself. She would change back into her armor and clothes. The young lady walked up to the clerk ready to check out. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out the last sum of jewel she had leftover from the job. Her and Kaze split the reward this time. Usually he took the money, it was form of payment to him for being so helpful and protecting her from harm. She did do jobs on her own with Paris from time to time to have a little spending money for the road.

She paid for her bathing suit and starting walking over to the changing rooms where Gala was waiting. The blonde thought it would be a good idea to change now rather than later even with her horrible anxiety and self-conscious thoughts. "I'm gonna go change real quick.
Be right back"
she said. She quickly went intside and change into her bathing suit. The cute cerulean wrap that covered her bottom she bought fit nicely. The black and white overshirt was put on making it look like she was about to go to bed. No shoes. Like always. She loved going barefoot. She came out and smiled at Gala. Her red eyes looked at him. "You ready? Hey, you dont look so good? Are you okay?" she said, slightly concerned.

9/100

#14Gala Nakamura 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:10 am

Gala Nakamura
Gala blinked when Eve came out in her bikini but she had her wrap and black and white over shirt over it. The knight had to wonder if she was self conscious or worried about his opinion, in all honestly even with her armor Gala could tell that her figure was amazing but it was her choice not his. The blond asked him if he was ok and he blinked before he nodded.”Yeah im fine just looking at the carriages made me a bit motion sick Im kinda sensitive to that kinda thing” he explain as he took her hand and led her out of the shop and towards the warm and white sandy beaches of Hargeon.

As they reached the beach Gala sighed as he felt the warm sand on his feet.”?” he asked he could catch the scent of magic on the young woman but he couldn’t place what element it was.

#15Evelyn Wynter 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:58 pm

Evelyn Wynter
Gala had said that he felt a bit of motion sickness. This really confused her because one could only motion sickness. Her red eyes just stared at him for a little bit. This is extremely odd to feel that. "That is confusing since were on the ground? That is really weird" she said. She was trying to comprehend how that would work with standing on the ground. Nonetheless, she just shook her head moving on with her thoughts. It was no use just trying to figure that one out. They begun to walk to the beach. The hot ground did not affect her feet since she was used to walking on any kind of surface besides the cold. They held hands like a cute couple. Paris and Kaze stood on the sidelines out of sight, out of mind making sure they were both okay. Paris found them to be extremely cute together.

He asked her if she was a mage which made her smile. "Oh yeah, I am a mage. Low ranking one, but yes. I do use Lightning magic, but I mostly a beastmaster. What about you? You look like the type" she asked.

10/100 Paris

#16Gala Nakamura 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Gala Nakamura
Gala noticed the confusion in Eves face and in her tone when she mentioned that but he could only shrug.”lets just say it has to do with the magic I wield” he said simply before he heard her explain that she was a mage just as he had suspected but she was very low ranking and she was a beast master which caught the red eyed man by surprise. He had never encountered such a mage yet but when she asked him if he was a mage as well he smirked and nodded.”I am a mage as well though I would said I’m about middle of the pack in terms of rank. Though as for what element I use I’m a wind mage though my magic is incredibly unique” he explained before he moved towards the water and glanced around.

Seeing no one around them Gala took the opportunity to demonstrate his magic to the young woman and he took a deep breath in before he put his hands together and suddenly unleashed a powerful and destructive blast of wind which actually parted the water for a few seconds before it finally crashed back together. Turning back to Eve he spoke again.” I forget if I asked but are you part of a guild at all Eve?” he asked calmy as he walked back up to her.

#17Evelyn Wynter 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:50 pm

Evelyn Wynter
Evelyn seemed a little off edge thinking about her magic. Should she tell him? It may lead to her being killed seen though most of the time. She gulped a little out of nerves. Evelyn gotten hints his magic was surely something special. It made every ounce more curious about what he had. The beastmaster watched him as he talked. She met eye to eye with him out of interest and what he had to say in the terms of the matter. Gala stated he was apart of the middle ranks. She guess around C or B rank in the levels of being a mage. It was nice to meet another fellow who knew magic. Most of the society was just basic people who just used magic as a tool. Not a way of life. Yes, she was a beastmaster, but she was a mage at the same time.

Gala took a few steps back making her a little nervous that he was going to destroy property with his postion. Though, the sudden gust of wind made her jump a little. A large gust of wind emergered from his fistsed hands ot his mouth. Her eyes widen making her notice what sort of things he was holding. "Are you a...slayer" she asked. Gala came bck with another question. He asked if she was apart of any guild. The female looked down, wanting to, but Kaze forbade her to. For her safety. She would be killed. He feared. Though, she came back with a small smile. "I am afraid not. I am guildless, but I hope to join one soon" she smiled.

#18Gala Nakamura 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:12 am

Gala Nakamura
Gala smiled slightly when he saw the look on the young womans face when she asked if he was a slayer,”I am actually and its still something I’m getting used to.” he explained as he heard Eve say that she was now in a guild and that she would like to join one at some point. At that the man grinned a bit.”well I know for a fact we rune knights are always looking for new recruits I‘d be more then happy to help get you in if you want“. He explained while pointing to his tattoo on his shoulder. He gently took her hand and he led her towards the water, he was actually looking forward to this since the last time he went swimming was training for the rune knights.

As his feet his the water Gala resisted the urge to make a noise as the water was a bit cooler then what he though it would be. He glanced over to Eve and wondered how she would handle the water. From what Gala could tell she seemed to be very quite and was cautious about things which was not a bad thing but he wondered why she was so cautious.

#19Evelyn Wynter 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Evelyn Wynter
Evelyn only could smiled. Gala semed to be already taking more of an interest now that he found out she was a mage. He was more than happy to get her inot a guild. Of course, he was promoting the Rune Knights. She shook her head politely. "No thank you. I am quite alright. I will join a guild when the time is right" she said. The young beastmaster was lead gently to the water. As cautious as she was, she took each step with grace. Evelyn was known to be extremely graceful and politely...sometimes. That was a lie a bit, but she would love to think that. Gala was such a gentle men.

The water lapped around her feet which felt good for the mage. It was cold and cool. Relieving, even. Nothing felt better than sharing this moment with someone. Though, that being Gala. "Now let me ask you something,
whats your favorite sea creature"
she asked. Animals were her favorite things to talk about. Kaze and Paris stayed out of sight, out of mind, but they kept watch.

12/100 paris

#20Gala Nakamura 

Destined to be [Gala] Empty Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:53 pm

Gala Nakamura
Gala smirked and shrugged as Eve politely declined his offer.” I understand but my offer is still out there if you change your mind,” he said softy as they moved into the water. Gala had to admit that he needed this since the weather was boiling hot though he could not help but inhale sharply as the waves then got up to his waist. He heard Eve ask him what his favorite sea animal was and the red eyed man had to honestly think for a moment before he answered her question. “if I had to pick just one I would say a Sea Lion they look so playful “ he explained. He thought of them as dogs of the sea sure they had a wicked bite but most of the time they wanted to play with humans.

Now that he had an answer he decided to get hers as well.”alright whats your favorite sea creature and to make it more fun whats your favorite land creature as well” he asked before he let go of her hand and allowed himself to drop backwards and landed in the cool water and he sighed at the feeling of the water on his hot skin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum