Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Magnolia to Hargeon [FT Call Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazumi Kiseki 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:26 am

Kazumi Kiseki

•Kazumi Kiseki•

The first leg of the journey to Tenrou Island required that the party go to Hargeon Port a couple towns over. Magnolia was inland and did not have any kind of harbor, so if they wanted to sail across the great sea, they would have to walk a lot first. Oh well, This was fine. Kazu really wanted to see what this town was like anyway, and this already was not like her previous travels. She was not alone this time. She had Kira and 5 of her fellow Fairy Tail members with her, which made her feel more comfortable about the whole thing.

"What do you guys think Tenrou will be like? I heard it's really forest-y, but is it like, a forest forest, or a jungle, or like, tropical or what? My Jewels are on tropical." Clearly she had not been to her guild's special land before, and she kind of assumed everyone else hadn't either. But hey, she could be wrong. She figured out of the whole group, if there was anyone who had been to this sacred island before it would be... Hm, I dunno maybe Houren? He seems well traveled. She thought to herself as she allowed the others to answer (or not) her speculations.

•Words•

Total
•Status•
MP: 1025/1025
No Buff Active

4/23/13/13
•OOC•

post 1

Spells & Things:

#2Winderlin King 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:46 am

Winderlin King

•Winderlin King•

Winderlin felt weird. He wasn't sure what to do. He never traveled with this many people to such a great distance like this. He loves being social and interacting with people but he wasn't sure how to start this. Everyone was walking and just no conversation and Winderlin hate it.
Soon Kazumi said something about the island. She questioned what the island looked life. Winderlin also questioned it. It was suppose to be the headquarters for the guild, so how big is it going to be? I mean it has to be better big but like is a tropical or just a jungle island, or was there nothing but sand and water? Winderlin really started to question and think about this stuff. He hasn't heard much since he is new to the guild.

"I'm not sure what it is. I mean it's an island for Fairy Tail, so I say let's expect the complete unexpected. We are a very strange guild and people. Ok think about it like this, if we are crazy and weird imagine the people back then in the guild." Winderlin said laughing out loud. That was funny to him and he couldn't really tell why. This was going to either a awkward trip for Winderlin or an amazing one

•Words•

Total
•Status•
MP: 200/200
No Buff Active

(stats)
•OOC•

Spells & Things:

Template by Kazumi~

#3Shin Sekai 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin's new goal while on this relaxing trip would be to get Kazumi to notice him and hit on any hot ladies that he may meet on the way to the Island. The mear thought of having a candle lit dinner was all the drive that he needed to make a game plan as he walked away from the guild hall right behind Kazumi and Winderlin, The Island must have the best place to have a date or relax in the sun. he thought nearly tripping over the strings on his rolling suite case. To him all of this was just another way for him to try and get a girlfriend or at least friends that make out three times a day or something.

As he inched closer to the two of them he did his best not to make it seem like he was up to anything silly even though he should have asked Sael for some tips as he seemed like someone that was once in Shin's shoes before. "You're both wrong it's an Island resort that the master help make on her own free time why else would she not show us any photos of it," he told them with a cheerful and friendly smile as he walked up to them. The time wasn't quite right for him to try and make any moves just yet but hey who knows what may happen once they reach the Island.

252/900

#4Sael Stiel 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:56 pm

Sael Stiel
Sael thought carefully on Kazumi's question. Truthfully he wasn't aware the guild had a private island all to itself. Honestly if he knew of Tenrou Island, and if he knew where to go, he would've dropped by a lot earlier. Though, King did have a point, he wondered about the past Fairy Tail Members and what they might be like. All he could think of however was a tragic backstory about time travel and a cross-continent love story between a harvest mage and blonde light mage. Suddenly he was laughing with King. Shin appeared on the scene sharing his own opinion on the matter, but most of it was lost on the giggly cloud mage.

"King does have a good point though." Sael giggled out of breathe. "I would expect some weird landscaping going on there." he shrugged. They were the Fairy Tail Guild after all. Quirky was to be expected. Massive forests, giant caverns and not to mention the caves. Shin offered the idea of an island resort, but he much preferred something more extravagant "Maybe there's a volcano! Luckily we got King over here." Sael smiled.

"Though, it's an island. The possibility of aquatic activities is pretty real. I should've packed extra clothes for swimming." He realized. An question formed in his head. "Hm..." Sael snapped his fingers and a small cloud appeared above his head. He shaped the construct into a mini surfer's suit. "This-" He snapped again and the cloud whirled in a tornado before reshaping itself into a pair of swim trunks, then changing it to a speedo. Eventually he gave up and cycled through the rest of the options. Showing a collection of swimwear one at a time. "-Or these? Any opinions?"

296/800

Spells Used & Mana:

#5Houren Vanadis 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:33 am

Houren Vanadis
"It's just your average island, isn't it? Although I hear our Guildmaster has placed certain enchantments on the island to protect Fairy Tail mages," it was a simple musing, something that the Fire Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail had heard once upon a time almost a lifetime ago, but not a claim that had any substance or basis in reality. It was just something that he had heard somewhere, so he did not really elaborate much on it, and he was sure that the other mages traveling with him had probably heard similar rumors before already. He did not join in with the antics of the others as they began their speculations, but did crack a slight smile at Sael's showcase of magic.

"That's all well and good, but don't forget we're here for work. You guys are planning on staying even after we've accomplished the objective?" perhaps it was a given that they would want to considering the fact that it wasn't everyday that one was allowed to enter Tenrou Island unsupervised, but at the same time, there was nothing on Houren's mind other than doing a good job for Cecilia. Things like having fun were secondary to him at the moment.

203/600

#6Tori Lancaster 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Tori Lancaster
The Fairy Tail group conversed about what everyone thought the island would be like, all types of things from a forest to a resort were suggested, but Tori was unsure. "I'm kind of thinking just a regular type of foresty area myself. We aren't exactly near any sort of very tropical climate. But then again, I'm not as well traveled as I'd like to be, so I could be wrong on that." She listened to others joke around with each other, including the one called Sai exclaiming that he wished he would have brought more clothes suited for swimming. That was a reasonable thought, seeing as how they were going to an island, but at the same time it was not very practical for their reason for being there. Even if she hadn't stated it outright, the Guild Master would not have sent them to the Fairy Tail guild's personal island for no reason. There was some sort of mission, but what? She walked along, lost in her own mind and halfway tuning out what others were discussing as she rattled her brain trying to figure out what on Earthland the group's objective would be.

202/600

#7Kazumi Kiseki 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:43 am

Kazumi Kiseki

•Kazumi Kiseki•

The rest of the party humored Kazumi, Sharing their own theories about what Tenrou was like, confirming that indeed, none of them had set foot on the island. Tori contested Kazu's thoughts by saying that Tenrou would be more of a deciduous forest as opposed to tropical. Winnie thought it would be as strange as the guild; agreed. Shin for whatever reason still thought he was on vacation. Sai played with his cloud magic, wondering if there would be any swimming involved. Kazumi certainly hoped so, something like that sounded fun, and she DID have a swimsuit packed after all. It was an island, right? The mission could easily see them in the water. "Haha, I say go with old timey one piece." She told him when he asked for opinions on his magical swimwear. Houren, seeming to take on the role of 'the adult in the room', Took this time to remind everyone that they were on a quest for the guild master, any intentional fun would have to come afterward if they so desired. Of course, he wasn't immune to the hijinks, Kazu did see that tiny smile on his face at Sai's clouds. Still, he wasn't wrong either. They were there to help Cecilia first and foremost, and they would all have to keep that in mind.

Kazumi reached into her satchel and pulled out a marshmallow rice treat, feeding pieces of it to Kira as she walked and snacked. Of course, this gave her a reminder. "Hey Tori, What's in that bag you got? If it's mission related we should probably see what it holds, right?"

•Words•

Total
•Status•
No Buff Active

4/23/13/13
•OOC•

post 2

Spells & Things:

[/quote]

#8Winderlin King 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:12 pm

Winderlin King

•Winderlin King•

Winderlin stared at his friends confused for ab bit. Everyone had good ideas and really thought about what it could look like. HE wasn't sure still and kept thinking about it before Sael started to get naked in front of us. Winderlin was confused and trying to understand what was happening. Like he wasn't completely naked but it was like a cloud in front of him and Winderlin started to questioned his magic. He wasn't sure how the clothes kept changing and it was making Winderlin's head hurt a bit. Like just so many questions.

"So am I the only one who didn't know about the whole cloud and swimsuit changey thing... Like can anyone care to explain it and help me not have a headache trying to wrap my head around it." Winderlin said acting a bit crazy and confused. He was scared now that he was here. Everyone seemed really close to each other and Winderlin was the new guy. He looked down at the ground. This was going to be weird trying to get everyone to like him and become one of them. Ughug this was going to be weird.

Kazumi was talking about something about Tori but Winderlin kept his head down thinking. He wasn't sure how to think about the trip anymore. He was thinking about leaving but he knew he had to stay. He felt awkward now and it was bothersome. Then he remember he was in public so he lifted his head up and closed his eyes and took a big breath in.

•Words•

Total
•Status•
No Buff Active

(stats)
•OOC•

Spells & Things:

Template by Kazumi~

#9Shin Sekai 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:40 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin was kinda confused as to why Sael would use his magic for something soo simple but then again he really couldn't blame him I hope the Island has some awesome places to have some alone time. he thought as looking at his suitcase. that held some books on plant life that could be useful later on. For some reason he thought about if he made the right choice picking the right trunks for when he wanted to swim around and show off his skills in the water I can't wait to hit the water it's gonna be soo cool to swim again after a year. as the child like picture ran through his the only thing he couldn't help but laugh. The trip could not be any more perfect than it was at the moment and if the rest of the trip was like this he wouldn't have any problems at all.

"Hey, Umm Sael right? I need you to be my wingman on this trip, okay but you have to keep it low-key what do ya say?" he asked with a smile while his brain was lighting up with ideas which would work better if he had someone to help him flush them out. If Sael agreed to this Shin would place his arm around his neck and give a big smile as it would be his first time getting a wingman for anything like this Oh man I have so many plans I wanna use but so little time to do them all. most of the planes was nothing more than pranks and ways to get Kazue.

286/900

#10Sael Stiel 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:02 pm

Sael Stiel
Sael looked up somewhat bemused yet bedazzled at his cloud. With a snap he dismissed it with a slight 'Poof' before turning too his guild mates. While he didn't get too many suggestions there were plenty of smiles in place and that was more important. Even silver man had cracked a tiny one out, and that was more than enough to set his heart aflutter. Ah, happiness, the source of all his own happiness. Or smiles at least but who knew? He shrugged.

The cloud mage blinked curiously when Shin approached him with a request. For a moment he was surprised that someone from the guild other than Kazumi actually acknowledge him. 'I've been noticed-' He thought with fleeting joy. His focus shifted to the actual request once the initial shock wore off.Wingman? What did he know about wings. They let birds fly, they supported them in flight, allowed them to chance directions. Was he asking to change directions? The guild's womanizer searching for him? The idea was perposterous! Then why did he want to keep it, 'low-key'?

Well what they heck? Sael could handle a freaky road trip. It's not like he hasn't been through this kind of thing before.

Tilting his head with a mischievous smile he answered. "Sure thing, I wouldn't mind." Shivers shot up Sael's spine when Shin wrapped an arm around his shoulders and his smile... had more or less the same red-face effect on him as Houren. Avoiding eye contact he turned to King's question. "Are you talking 'bout my clouds? Huh. I guess I never showed you. Well then, prepared to have your mind blown." He grinned.

Untangling himself from Shin he snapped his fingers. Immediately a mid-sized fist composed of clouds appears next to him. "I'm a Cloud man who ate cloud shaped foods for a long time, eventually giving the ability to create clouds like that one." He gestured to his newest creation. "At least that's how I think it went." Sael furrowed his eye brows in confusion. "I kinda just woke up with this one day, but anyways I can create and manipulate clouds."

663/600

Spells Used & Mana:

#11Houren Vanadis 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:15 am

Houren Vanadis
The Fire Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail had gotten bored of the conversation by now and was more than happy to let the others talked as they wish while he was left alone with his own devices. Tori and Kazumi, the two girls of the group seemed to know each other before this and were happily engaging in what seemed to be, from what Houren could tell, idle chatter. Shin Sekai and Sael had begun to talk among themselves as well and since there were even numbers in this group, it wouldn't have been unnatural for Houren to begin striking up conversation with Winderlin, the only person in this group with the exception of Sael that he had never seen before, not even in passing. Still, there wasn't much about the man that interested the Fire Dragon Slayer and he was content to chill by himself, thinking to himself what kind of challenges would await them in Tenrou Island until Sael began to demonstrate his magic and explain the origins of how he became a person who was adept in the manipulation of clouds.

"Can you turn your body into clouds, by any chance? If you could, you'd be impossible to hit, huh?" he murmured, having had his interest piqued by this guild mate's unusual magic.

419/600

#12Tori Lancaster 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:29 am

Tori Lancaster
As the group carried on with their conversations about this, that, and the other; Kazu had asked Tori about the backpack that she received for the group on their way out of the guildhall. She had completely forgotten about it with the talk of the island itself. She pulled it in front of her while still keeping an eye where she was walking, and opened it to view its contents. At first glance, there seemed to be more in the bag than its space would physically allow, but it was from the guild master after all. It would only make sense that the bag would be magical in nature. One by one she pulled out items from the bag to see what they had to work with.

The top of the cargo seemed to be small lunchboxes with each guild member's name on it. "Seems like the guild master took the time to pack us each a lunch. How sweet!" she cooed before distributing the boxes. She called out each person's name as she went to hand them their personal box. Any box that wasn't claimed by its owner would be left in the bag for the time being, along with Tori's as she would take hers when finished going through the items.

Next was a second bag, this time a drawstring bag, which she held out to Kazu, seeing she was the closest physically to Tori and she was the one that brought the backpack up to begin with. "Wanna see what's in there while I rummage through the rest of this?" she asked, surrendering it to her if she agreed. Otherwise, she would offer it to anyone else willing. "Other than those, there is three small orbs that must serve some type of purpose along with a random assortment of items that must also be useful somehow. There is also a map of what looks like Hargeon and a doodle of some guy. He looks like a captain, since he's wearing the right type of hat. And what looks to be a note to all of us from Cecelia." she listed, putting everything back in the backpack except for the note, as she assumed everyone wanted to hear hear what it said.

She cleared her throat before she began reading the note aloud. "Thank you all so much for volunteering for this assignment. I would have gone myself, but with all the recent activity, I felt it would be best to stay and guard the guild from any attacks that may come our way. Enclosed you will all find personal box lunches as well as a bag of snacks that you may share among yourselves. There is also an assortment of items that will prove essential to complete this task once you reach Tenrou Island. There is also a map of Hargeon that will lead you all to the pier, where you will search out an old friend of not only myself personally, but also to the Fairy Tail guild. Captain Seagull is the only person who is not a member of the guild who knows how to reach Tenrou Island. He is a trusted friend of the guild, so be sure to be respectful to him. The details of the task itself will be revealed in time, but just remember to watch each other's backs like any good family should. I will have a celebration waiting for you when you return back to the guild. Be safe. Signed, Cecelia."

She looked up from the note, ready to pass it off to anyone should they ask for it but also to hear what everyone had to say, if anything, about its message.

823/600

#13Kazumi Kiseki 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:30 am

Kazumi Kiseki

•Kazumi Kiseki•

Kazumi took the bag that Tori handed her, opening it while her friend sorted through the rest of the items that Cecilia's backpack held. "Oooooooh, More food. Snack Items, more specifically, but still. Things to eat. That's what matters." She handed the snack bag back for safe keeping within the knapsack. "Looks like we'll be set for a decent amount of time, but we should spend our resources wisely. We don't know how long this will take, and I'd hate to end up having to forage for sustenance." The very thought of it made her shiver.

Now, the group would do doubt continue such conversation, most everyone here seemed quite sociable. However, eventually Kira started excitedly yapping at the path ahead. At first, Kazumi wasn't too sure why her partner was making so much noise, but as she looked up and the smell of the sea hit her face, she suddenly realized what had happened. "Hey you guys! Kira found Hargeon!" She lifted Kira up, and gestured to the other members of the guild. They had finally made it to their first destination. "And it only took us some days to get here. What a walk. I vote we take a vehicle next time."

-exit-

•Words•

Total
•Status•
No Buff Active

4/23/13/13
•OOC•

post final
Arrived @ Harg

Spells & Things:

#14Winderlin King 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:00 am

Winderlin King

•Winderlin King•

Winderlin smiled, he was lucky to have these people as his new family. With Flower Boy trying to flirt all the damn time. Ohhh, should I play match maker and hook him up with Kazumi or Tori... Nah... He asked Sael to help him, I'll stay out of this. Winderlin laughed a bit. He started to laugh loudly with tears coming down his face. He thought some more thoughts that he can't say and just started dying laughing and Houren and Sael didn't make it better. Everyone probably thought he was crazy or psychotic by now.

Tori started to go through this bag and list of random things. Kazumi got really happy on food but Winderlin was more into the map and orbs. He was curious what kind of mission they were going on now. This became a bigger and bigger loop hole inside his brain every time this quest/vacation got brought up. Winderlin thought that the island was only meant for the guild members, so how did this seagull guy get to know how to get there? Another hole was the quest it self would be revel in time, Now it sounds like they were going on a wild goose chase now. Winderlin kept thinking about and was going to voice his opinion on it before Kazumi brought him back saying they finally made it.

"I agree with Kazumi. Who ever idea it was to walk should have buy us food while we are here." I said crossing my arms happy that we finally made it here. Now on to the next complex step.

-Exit-

•Words•

Total
•Status•
No Buff Active

(stats)
•OOC•

Spells & Things:

Template by Kazumi~

#15Shin Sekai 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:07 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin was thrilled to hear that Seal was going to be his wingman for the trip "Thank's man you have no idea how much this means to me!" he said playfully butting heads with him. The smell of candy filled his nose but his food couldn't have broken out of his lunch box or he hoped it didn't "Not all too sure if eating that would work then again I'm not one to eat candy during the day sooo what ever." he really wanted to take some but he couldn't have a repeat of what happen the last time he had candy.

Shin was less than thrilled to spend some much time with other in the guild as it was the first time that he had even been around the guild for this long Someone kill me my legs just keep going he thought as the group made their way through the shady town or what ever it was called. The place it's self-was not something he wanted to deal with as it seemed like ever was giving him dirty looks left and right for some reason. After a what seemed like a three-day walk he finally made it, the work was over and now he could find a place to rest up and shop for some things that he may need later on. Maybe just maybe he should have paid for a train ride or something to that effect.

~exit

249/900
=787

#16Sael Stiel 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:04 pm

Sael Stiel
Sael flushed at Shin's playful gesture, flustered for a moment he turned to Houren still smiley from the sudden reaction from the flowerly mage. "While I've figured out what to do for that kind of spell, I haven't figured out how to do it. Yet." Hopefully that would answer the older mage's question.

His attention was then grabbed by Tori's proclamation of gifts, from the guild master. Gratefully taking the bag from Tori when they called. The blonde still had more too say so he simply packed the bag in his emptier bag, but from the reactions he got from the others it was a food bag. The note from the guild master was a bit concerning, this, 'Captain Seagull', he wasn't familiar with. Hopefully someone knew who this captain was or else we'll all be walking in circles trying to find this dude. The note redeemed itself at the end with the promise of a party however. Another opportunity for a game of tag, oh he couldn't wait!

The sounds of Kira barking snapped Sael out of his fantasy. Seemed that they had already arrived at Hargeon. That fox is going to be more helpful than  he had previously thought. He had gotten to see what Kira could do first hand during his little game with Kazumi but the cloud mage wondered if she would be any use in a fight. Well, hopefully it wouldn't come to that. Pointed down the road he yelled. "Onward!"

918/600

~(0_0)~ [Exit]

#17Houren Vanadis 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:08 am

Houren Vanadis
"The Master's homemade cooking? That's a rare treat indeed," he took the lunchbox that Cecilia had packed for him when his name was called out by Tori, giving a vague thank you as he did so. It was in the Fairy Tail Master's nature to be so considerate and generous but still, there was a slight stirring in Houren's mind, a hunch that this request would be a lot more than a simple delivery job, and these lunchboxes were Cecilia's way of compensating them for doing what would turn out to be actually be a complicated and tedious request.

Either that, or he was completely overthinking it.

With that in mind though, it was never in the Fire Dragon Slayer's character to doubt the kindness of his superior, and as such did not make his hunch known to any of the other members of the team. He looked visibly relieved when Kazumi announced that they had finally reached Hargeon after who knows how long of having had to walk there from Magnolia. The suggestion that they take a vehicle next time resonated well with Houren, but then again, there must have been merits in having made this long trip on foot. He had done it many times before, after all.

626/600

-exit-

#18Tori Lancaster 

From Magnolia to Hargeon  [FT Call Quest] Empty Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:41 am

Tori Lancaster
As everyone either continued their previous conversations or started new ones, Tori couldn't help but wonder. The man known as Houren spoke with a kind of veteran status when he mentioned that Cecelia's cooking was a rare treat, as if it was a sort reward in and of itself. At any rate, she opted to enjoy it as it was and not worry too much. 'Roll with the punches' as the old saying went.

Soon after finishing dispensing the items as needed, Kazumi shouted that Kira had found Hargeon before picking up the fox in praise. Had it really been a few days since they had left Hargeon? It seemed like no time at all had passed, but time really did fly when in good company she supposed. She packed away all the items that were unneeded for the time being, excluding anything anyone wanted to hold onto for whatever reason, but kept the note from the guild master in order to point them in the direction of the next task. They had reached the port town of Hargeon, and the next stop was the fabled Tenrou Island, the sacred island and headquarters of the Fairy Tail guild.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum