Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Forest Boy [Tien]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Tiên Linh 

The Forest Boy [Tien] - Page 2 Empty Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Tiên Linh

Rivers That Run Deep
Forests That Shade Beauty
That Is Where I Will Spend My Days
@Rishi
Word Count : 339
Sinese #336666 | Fiore #ff3333

Tiên smiled at her and nodded. He softly chuckled a bit, before sitting down on the floor again. He still didn't care if his clothes got dirty or not. "It's a deal then. In repayment for you helping me with social interactions, I'll teach you Sinese." Patting the floor next to him, Tiên folded his hands into his lap, as he waited for the girl to sit down next to him.

He didn't know what she was going to think of Ningjia, but he hoped that Rishi wouldn't be too horrid to her. Humming at the girls words, he had to agree to a certain extent that she was right, a person who stalked someone from their home country wouldn't be much of a friend, but Tiên always thought of Ningjia being a special case with how she was his companion now, and an animal at that.

"Ningjia... I want you to meet someone!"

He waited till the fluff of white tried to tug herself out of the bush she had been hiding in. He knew Ningjia had been following their every movement, she always did, but sometimes she didn't want to be seen, and Tiên had to accept that. He didn't want to upset his girl.
Shaking his head, the boy soon crawled over to his companion, helping the fluff ball, unhitch her cotton like fur from the small twig branches of the bush she was in. The small cottonee made whiny noises, as Tiên gently told her to shs as he help her escape, before Ningjia went and sat on his head in exhaustion.

"You are always getting stuck Jia... Maybe you should stay out of bushes from now on." Turning back to Rishi, Tiên smiled as he went and sat back down next to her. "Rishi. This is Ningjia, my friend who followed me from Sin." Taking Ningjia gently from his head and setting the creature into his lap, before looking at the fluff ball. "Jia, this is Rishi. My new friend. Be nice okay."

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

#27Rishi Namatzu 

The Forest Boy [Tien] - Page 2 Empty Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:29 am

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

Rishi was happy to hear that he would teach her his language. She sat down next to him where he was patting the floor. she had to put her hair up in a bun so that it didn't get dirt in it. She then heard him talking in Sinese to something in the bushes, only to see a little ball of fluff appear which seemed to be stuck in the bushes. She had said hi to the little fluff ball and realized what time it was. She had to go and do something she had planned the week before. She couldn't be late or else the event would start without her and everything she had ready would be ruined if she stayed any longer. She really wanted to stay with Tien but she just couldn't. She had things she needed to do and she had a feeling she would know where to find him if she needed to talk to him again. "I'm really sorry but I need to continue this another time. I'd love to stay with you and Ningjia longer but there is something really important that I need to get done today that I forgot about." She told Tien as she ran off, going back into town, leaving them in the woods.
-exit-

Tags: @Tien
Word Count: 216
Notes: Let's all be friends, ne?

The Forest Boy [Tien] - Page 2 Untitled_drawing
#28Tiên Linh 

The Forest Boy [Tien] - Page 2 Empty Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Tiên Linh

Rivers That Run Deep
Forests That Shade Beauty
That Is Where I Will Spend My Days
@Rishi
Word Count : 209
Sinese #336666 | Fiore #ff3333

Tiên looked towards the girl as she said hi to his companion, and then smiled at Rishi, he would love her to stay and talk more, but if the girl had to be places, than what was Tiên to stop the girl from leaving. He didn't have any authority over her, or control her so if she wanted to leave she could. Tiên would just have to wait until she returned form what she was doing. Ningjia made some small happy noises to the stranger, as she hovered in the air around Rishi, to show that she appreciated the other and fully accepted her as another friend.

"Well if you have to be places, I-I can't stop you, but if you're in Magnolia a-again and I'm still here, you know I-I'll probably be here..." He smiled softly as he stood up and nodded his head to her, holding Ningjia in his arms. "Have a nice time wherever you are going, Rishi!"

He waved his hand as the girl ran off, and Tiên continued to stand there for a few moments before turning and going back to walking to around the forest again until Ningjia and himself got tired and decided to head to where they were staying for now.

[exit]

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum