Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hut Cleaning [Seira]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Seira 

Hut Cleaning [Seira] Empty Sun May 14, 2017 2:15 am

Seira
Seira woke up cuddled up in her blanket. She didn’t freeze, the people in Nanuq did find excellent ways to keep everyone warm even though their entire nation was carved into ice, and when she looked out of the window she almost enjoyed the fresh, cool breeze on her skin. Seira had to admit that Nanuq Town, although it was unique and beautiful in its own way, wasn’t a place where she would stay at for a long time, simply because she couldn’t deal with the cold and quickly ran out of options as what to do. Nanuq didn’t have as many job offers as other places as well, especially not compared to Orchidia or Magnolia, but that was most likely because not many travellers got lost and ended up in the frozen city. Because of its unique infrastructure it was also impossible to take down from the outside and even though Nanuq on its own didn’t seem to have many enemies, the people were still getting injured over fighting with the wildlife and nature surrounding the town. Nanuq was also famous for its healing huts, where apparently female students were taught by a master and studied healing and how to heal other people. To Seira, that was very fascinating and she had never had anything to do with healing on her own and although she used herbs and was quite well versed with them, healing through chakra was on a whole different level. Many travellers came from far away to get a healing lesson and Seira was curious as to what to see there, so she decided to stop by and take a look at them. After all, if she was in Nanuq Town that was one of the few things she had to do, at least. It was naturally freezing outside so the girl pulled out some winter clothing and wrapped herself up in pullovers, coats, boots and oversized scarfs before she left the place she was staying at. It was quite a long walk, about twenty minutes from where she was staying, and Seira also stopped by a store to buy some food and a hot cocoa while she was at it, breakfast was important after all. However, the closer she got to the famous healing huts the more she noticed that there was quite a lot of business going on already. People were running in and out of the huts, carrying supplies and in general appearing very hectic. Everyone seemed busy and Seira was wondering what exactly was going on, because if this was a healing class there was no point of people being all over the place. Seira decided to simply give it a try and entered one of the huts, only to find a good number of healers busy taking care of injured people. Seira frowned and rubbed the back of her head—clearly this wasn’t a lesson and people had seriously gotten hurt. She looked around to see if she could find someone to talk to and eventually spotted a young woman. She approached her and smiled at her to get her attention.

“Hi, excuse me, I’m sorry to bother you, I didn’t expect everyone to be so busy today. My name is Seira, I’m a wizard from the south and I came to see the healing huts, but it’s quite clear that everyone is very busy today. Did something happen?” The woman appeared friendly and Seira didn’t want to hold her back but she was still curious. “Nice to meet you, Seira. I’m Kaita. We recently had to deal with a snowbeak snake outbreak. fortunately there is no serious harm to anyone but we are still extremely busy to get everyone back on track as soon as possible. Say, do you happen to have some spare time to help us? We need someone to clean the herbs and potion bottles, get fresh water… of course you will be rewarded!” Seira was a little surprised by her offer, she hadn’t come here to find work after all but was grateful that she did. She had planned on leaving to the capital tomorrow anyways so this came in quite handy. “Well, yes,” she responded with a smile and took off her gloves. “I can help, of course. Just show me around and tell me what to do.” Kaita was in a hurry so she took Seira and showed her everything and every part of the healing huts quickly before returning to her own work. After about 10 minutes she thanked Seira profusely for her help and the girl immediately started working. Seira began by changing out the dirty water, replacing it with fresh water so the healers could continue to clean the wounds and bodies of the injured people. The healing ponds had to be cleaned out and there were quite a few dirty pots that needed to be reused, but were covered in remains of herbs and such, so that Seira began cleaning those out as well and giving them back to the healers so they could reuse them as soon as she was finished. While she did all of that she made sure to keep an eye on the healers themselves as well, simply because she was curious as to how their technique worked and what exactly she was doing. Of course Seira wasn’t a water mage so she could never do that sort of work with her own magic, but even though she was only watching them and tried to analyze their technique already seemed to do a lot for her and she felt much more knowledgeable after having witnessed a healer do their magic on someone. Seira continued to clean each and every spot she could find as well as all the utensils and after a few hours traffic seemed to die down and Kaita approached her again to thank her for her work. “You helped us out a lot today, here is your reward. I know the timing was bad but please stop by anytime from now on if you wish to receive healing lessons.” Seira thanked her and then left to return to her hotel to get some rest.

[1030]
Quest.

Hut Cleaning [Seira] LqKLdpe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum