Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Réquiem's Starters [Freebie Spells]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ace IX Lyon 

The Réquiem's Starters [Freebie Spells] Empty Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Ace IX Lyon
Locis Seal Appearance:

Name: Introitus: Locis Primus
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Sword Magic: Réquiem of Blades
Type: Supplementary
Element: Non-elemental
Range: Self
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Sustained
Effect: The user prepares the introduction for the Réquiem by gathering magical energy in either of his hands. Upon touching a surface, the user can place a magical seal that receives the name of “Locis”. Locis are fundamental in order to use the Réquiem of Blades magic. In order to use offensive spells Locis are required. This specific type of Locis has a size of 10 cm. in diameter. Once they are used in an offensive spell, their diameter’s size grows to 50 cm. Locis can be placed and adhered to any surface, with the exception of hostile or neutral living targets. Aside from sticking to where they’re placed and being necessary for offensive spells, Locis Primus deals no harm or hinders opponents.

-----------------------------

Name: Sica Salire
Type: Supplementary
Range: Self
Effect: The user presses both palms together as he summons two 10 cm. long blades from any part of its body in order to help him climb over places. Functioning as hands-free climbing pickaxes, the Sica Salire are made of a special type of energy that would trespass any living being. This spell is not able to deal any damage to others whatsoever. On the other hand, Sica Salire are pretty effective for climbing or grabbing onto other physical surfaces. However, they are limited to a moving range of 5 meters per post.

---------------------

Name: Offertorium: Prístino
Type: Defensive
Range: 1 meter.
Duration: Sustained/Until Destroyed
Effect: The user claps both hands together and summons a set of swords that revolve around themselves. The swords protect him from any incoming attacks, forming a 2-meter-wide, 2-meter-tall barrier, floating 1 meter away from him. They can defend the user from 1 C-Rank attack or equivalent before being destroyed.

-----------------------

Name: Consummatio - 1st Virtue: Pericia
Type: Offensive
Range: 5 meters
Effect: Calling forth the first Virtue of the Réquiem’s Consummation, Pericia summons a 1.2 m. long sword through a Locis. The user can use any Locis to bring forth a straight-sword from within, or decide to directly summon it by putting both hands together and separating them simulating an “unsheathing” motion. The sword floats and revolves around the user for as far as 5 meters. Directing the sword requires the user to use a free hand to motion and point at the target. In case it goes past this distance, it will disperse. However, the user can also decide to grab Pericia and wield it like a normal weapon. The sword can deal a maximum of D-Rank damage per post and gets destroyed after receiving spell damage equal to its rank.  

---------------------------------

Name: Consummatio - 2nd Virtue: Templanza
Requirements: Sword Magic: Réquiem of Blades / Previously placed Locis.
Type: Offensive
Range: 5 meters
Duration: Sustained/ Until activated
Effect: Calling forth the second Virtue of the Réquiem’s Consummation, Templanza summons a 5 meters long golden spearhead chain through a Locis. The chain can be fired directly to the target, traveling up to 5 meters. Upon making contact, Templanza does not deal any immediate damage, but instead attaches itself to the pierced area. The chain is weightless and does not deter the victim’s stats. Templanza’s however, comes from two different ways. It can be either activated by the caster at any given time, or it automatically activates if the victim moves any distance farther than the chain’s length. This means that upon moving further away than 5 meters from the Locis from where Templanza was summoned, it automatically deals D-Rank damage to the previously pierced area. Either way, the victim can harmlessly destroy the chain before it deals damage by delivering equivalent Rank damage with a spell.

Last edited by Ace IX Lyon on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

The Réquiem's Starters [Freebie Spells] HBchyIR
#2Faust Noire 

The Réquiem's Starters [Freebie Spells] Empty Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:36 pm

Faust Noire
Hey there. My name's Faust and I'll be taking over these spells.

• Introitus: Locis Primus: Please change the duration to sustained. Even if you want it out for 4 posts, you would need to sustain the mana per post. Given you do only want it for 4 posts, limit yourself when RPing to close it after 4 posts. Make it so that you're only able to stick it onto non-living targets. I wouldn't want a sword coming out of me.

• Sica Salire: Question. Are you holding onto the two blades with your own hands? If not, please state that the swords are hands-free. Make the range 5 meters, stating that you can only traverse up to 5 meters per post. Once you hit 5 meters, you'd have to wait the next post and sustain the spell in order to travel a total of 10 meters. The spell needs an action.

• Offertorium: Pristino: While I do like the spell, I'm going to have to say no to protecting you from all attacks in all directions. The way it's structured is practically an AoE; the maximum AoE dimensions for D-Rank are 1 meter in diameter. Maximum dimensions for something that's more like a wall instead of AoE would be 2 meters by 2 meters. This also needs an action. I'm afraid summoning the weapon is a bit too broad.

• Consummatio First Virtue - Pericia: Same question as before. Is this weapon a hands-free or hands-on weapon? If it's hands-free, note that you need to direct it to attack. For example, I'd point it at the enemy for it to attack the enemy, otherwise it'd stay by my side like a pet. Given it's hands-free, you can only control it to 5 meters from yourself; if it passes that mark, it'll disperse. You're not limited to D-Rank damage for this spell, only limited to D-Rank per post.

• Consummatio Second Virtue - Templanza: Nothing wrong with this. Just wanted to comment on how I like the idea of the spell.

Bump upon completion.

The Réquiem's Starters [Freebie Spells] URfIrNm
#3Ace IX Lyon 

The Réquiem's Starters [Freebie Spells] Empty Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Ace IX Lyon
Bump. Changes made~

The Réquiem's Starters [Freebie Spells] HBchyIR
#4Faust Noire 

The Réquiem's Starters [Freebie Spells] Empty Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Faust Noire
Congratulations, these spells have been approved.

The Réquiem's Starters [Freebie Spells] URfIrNm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum