Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Rose Among Flowers(Private/Shin Sekai)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

A Rose Among Flowers(Private/Shin Sekai) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:26 pm

Rin Hoshino

Princess of Frost

Rin's Outfit

It was early evening/late afternoon when Rin left the inn. She was dressed quite cute and stylish. After all, Rin did always try to look her very best no matter the occasion. As she walked out the door, she walked with grace and poise. Rin's lovely attire and the way she carried herself, drew the attention of many in the streets, mostly men checking her out with some jealous women mixed into the crowd.

Rin had an aura about her that made her seem as if she were more amazing than most ordinary people in the same crowd. At least, that was Rin's delusion.

She arrived at her destination rather swiftly. She had come to the Crocus Gardens this evening to take in the sight of all the gorgeous blooming flowers in the moonlight.

As she entered the gardens, some eyes turned from the flowers to gawk at Rin but soon returned to viewing the flowers before them.

Rin found her way to the rose beds where many different colored roses were laid out before her. Each one uniquely beautiful. She crouched down to get a better look at them. Rin loved how each one of them had a different yet lovely fragrance to them. It was so splendid.

TAG: @Shin Sekai | WORDS: 217 | NOTES: HERE
MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY

#2Shin Sekai 

A Rose Among Flowers(Private/Shin Sekai) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:44 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin found himself in the garden more and more everyday and every time he visits he takes nap even though he spent most of the day drawing or just walking around trying out new places to eat. As he made his way into the garden he felt as if he was forgetting something important Let's see I have my bag and snakes what else could I be missing he thought.

As Shin rummage through his to see what he had forgotten he walked into a girl that was smelling the roses "Hey watch were your going man." he said as he tripped over the string on his bag I should do the same he thought as he landed in a bush.

#3Guest 

A Rose Among Flowers(Private/Shin Sekai) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:46 pm

Rin Hoshino

Princess of Frost

As Rin was crouched down, viewing the roses. She felt someone bump into her from the side. "Hey watch where you're going man." followed by the person falling into a bush next to Rin. Rin then stood up, looking down at the man in the bush with an angry expression, arms folded over one another just under her chest.

"How rude to talk to someone that way, serves a impudent fool like yourself right!" She said in a harsh tone and continued being verbally abusive. "I mean, you're the one who wasn't paying attention to where they were going and bumped into me. You should get on your hands and knees and apologize for your rudeness." She said while just continuing to look down at him, waiting for his response.

TAG: @Shin Sekai | WORDS: 132 | NOTES: HERE
MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY

#4Shin Sekai 

A Rose Among Flowers(Private/Shin Sekai) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:10 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin looked at the girl with a slight smile on his face Man she where is her cooldown mode he thought as he stood up and dusted himself off and bowed to her "I'm very sorry miss but I think we are both in the wrong here." he said in a soft tone. He packed his things back into his bag and Bowed to her again just before walking away "I really hope that you enjoy the garden Miss Red." he said waving at her She really needs to relax more before she pops her top he told himself as he went to his sleeping spot behind one of the statues in the garden and sat down "What was with all that red she looked like a rotten tomato?" he said aloud.

#5Guest 

A Rose Among Flowers(Private/Shin Sekai) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:33 pm

Rin Hoshino

Princess of Frost

Rin watched the young man stand up. He wasn't too bad looking for an impudent fool. He bowed and apologized along with a remark that irked an already angered Rin. He picked up his dropped items, putting them back into his bag. He then bowed to her once more before walking away. However, Rin's anger had not been quelled, so she followed him over to a stone statue, and the moment she got within range to be able to hear him. What she heard made Rin blow her top. This guy was really asking for it, saying Rin looked like a rotten tomato in her beautiful red outfit.

She quickly approached him with a closed eye smile. Rin didn't let him notice her and as soon as she closed the distanced. She lifted her leg, twisted her body slightly, allowing her leg that was off the ground to move with the motions to promptly roundhouse kick the man straight in theside of his face. If her kick made contact, it would knock him back a few inches. If not, Rin would immediately step back and being the verbal abuse. "How dare you, call my lovely attire a rotten tomato! You need to learn your place mongrel! You could never hope to afford such fine clothes!"

TAG: @Shin Sekai | WORDS: 217 | NOTES: HERE
MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY

#6Shin Sekai 

A Rose Among Flowers(Private/Shin Sekai) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:16 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin had started to fall asleep when he was kicked in the face by the girl in the red outfit "Oww that hurt!!!" he shouted holding his face in pain from the girl's kick Now I can't take a nap the hell!! he thought to himself as the cool air blew past him "Nice to see you again Miss Red sorry about what I said I was in the wrong plz let me give you this Ruby Rose a gift." he said pulling out a rose that was bright and bowed to her Man I really need to stop saying my thought out loud he told himself as he closed his eyes and smiled at the girl "My name is Shin Sekai heir to the Sekai household plz forgive me." he said still smiling.

#7Guest 

A Rose Among Flowers(Private/Shin Sekai) Empty Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:12 am

Rin Hoshino

Princess of Frost

Rin watched her kick make contact with the rude man's face. She watched in satisfaction as he held his face in pain. Served him right for calling her outfit a rotten tomato. However, her expression was still an angry one. After having kicked him in the face, Rin folded her arms under her chest, awaiting an apology. The man did apologize, and even offered her a ruby rose as a token of apology. He pulled out a bright and shiny red rose, offering it to Rin with a bow. He then introduced himself as "Shin Sekai" heir to the Sekai Household. Rin reluctantly accepted the rose and his apology. "Likewise, I'm Rin Hoshino, heiress to the Hoshino Household" She said while giving him a poised and graceful curtsy.

"I must admit, this is a rather lovely rose... I suppose I will forgive your rudeness towards me." She said as she brought the rose to her nose. It didn't really have a scent to it but, it was gorgeous nonetheless. "So, what brings you to the gardens on this fine evening?"

TAG: @Shin Sekai | WORDS: 182 | NOTES: HERE
MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY

#8Shin Sekai 

A Rose Among Flowers(Private/Shin Sekai) Empty Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin smiled at Rin as she introduced herself to him and laugh a little "It's funny I never thought I meet someone similar to me." he said signaling for her to sit down next to him Man no wounder she so uptight. he thought as the sweet scent of the flowers blew past them "I come here to take naps and kill time most of the time but what brings you here?" he said looking at the rose he had just given Rin "Let's talk heir to heir, Is Do you think our parents want what's best for us or for them?" he asked in a rather depressed tone.

#9gmmgmg 

A Rose Among Flowers(Private/Shin Sekai) Empty Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:36 pm

gmmgmg

Shin,

The emblem in your inventory starts to glow as the number two appears on it. It seems like that the tournament will begin in two days. It's time finish what you were doing around here because on Monday the emblem will teleport you straight to Baska Town.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum