Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Nap for all [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Shin Sekai 

A Nap for all [Open] Empty Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:37 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin walked around the lush garden after a hard day of doing nothing but sleeping and writing to his family about his time in the Holy city. "I should really make it apoint to visit everyone at home.." he thought aloud as he sat on a bench and looked up at the sky. While he sat on the bench the sounds of the Bluebirds flying around started to put him to sleep Oh man I forgot how their song was soo bedtimy. he thought to himself as he stood up and walked around some more.

Shin saw that there was a spot behind one of the much larger statues in the garden that had a lot of shade and grass A little nap never hurt anyone.  he thought making his way to the spot that seemed fairly comfortable "Oh ya this is so nice I can sleep here for days." he said as he laid down with his arms behind his head. The wind blew every softly as Shin went to sleep.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum