Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andromeda's Starter Spells.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Andromeda's Starter Spells.  Empty Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:13 pm

Name: Zeus
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Personality:
Zeus is the King of Olympus and God of the Sky and Thunder. He is a leader first. Prudent, Merciful, Wise, and Just. A Figure of an imposing nature to those who do wrong and those who break oaths. His presence is known to strike fear in many hearts and it's less to do with him being all the things mentioned and more to do with his overbearing unpredictability. Easy to anger and easy to fall in love, Zeus was one to throw his powers around to strike fear and adoration in his people's hearts.

Appearance: Zeus is portayed as a male with long sometimes curly white hair and an figure that looked to be carved from marble. His ability to shapeshift into any form he wanted told a diffrent story so not many honestly knew his true apperance. When Andromeda takes over she grows considerably. From 4'7 to 5'7 and her curves and body blooming noticably. Andromeda's hair goes from peach blond to A darkened blue while her eyes take one a glow that refelcts the strike of lightning. Her clothing takes on a armored dress like appearance and falls just below her knees.
Buff: Speed

Name: Trials & Tribuations: Speed
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Take Over- God Soul { Zeus }
Type: De-Buff
Element: Lightning
Range: 05 Meters
Cooldown: 01 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: Stomping her foot forward with her heel hitting the ground first, Andromeda sends out a cone of Lightning in front of her. Those hit by the lightning get their nerves frazzled, partially paralyzing them by hitting them with a D-rank Speed Debuff.

Name: God Steps
Type: Supplementary
Range: Self
Cooldown:01 Posts
Duration:  Sustain
Effect: Using the raw power of her Lightning Andromeda can hover a few inches from the ground and other surfaces. The lightning acts as a anchor so she does not float away while having enough traction to move on other surfaces at different angles.

Name: Reverent Strike
Type: Offensive
Duration: Instant
Effect: Shooting her hand up in the air and bringing it back down as if she were throwing something, a bolt of lightning strikes from the sky in the location of the target of her choice. Before the lightning comes down a fluffy white magic symbol that looks strangely like a cloud appears in the directed location. This lightning can target anywhere as long as it's five meters away from her. This attack does D-Rank damage.

Name: Trials & Tribuations: Endurance
Type: De-Buff
Range: 05Meters
Effect: Stomping her foot forward with her heel hitting the ground first, Andromeda sends out a cone of Lightning in front of her. Those hit by the lightning get their nerves frazzled, disturbing the electrical signals to the brain and weakening the body. This causes muscle spasms which causes a  D-rank Endurance Debuff.

Name: Divine Protection
Type: Offensive
Effect: Clapping her hands together and then pulling them apart. Andromeda creates three balls of pure lightning that are the no bigger than a tennis ball. These three balls circle her no more than six inches from her and when someone comes within one foot of her the balls hone in on the person and deliver D rank damage ( altogether, one ball does 1/3 of D rank damage ). The balls can also be shot forward in a target direction dealing D rank damage altogether to whatever they come in contact with.

Last edited by Galaxy on Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

#2Guest 

Andromeda's Starter Spells.  Empty Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:33 pm

So this is done.

#3Takaya Kurokawa 

Andromeda's Starter Spells.  Empty Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Takaya Kurokawa
Divine Protection - I apologize to ask this, but did you want each sphere to deal D-Rank damage, or did you mean that each sphere deals 1/3 D-Rank damage? It would be for balance sake to maintain this being a spell that deals D-Rank damage for the three spheres to deal 1/3 damage.

Other than that, I personally see no issue with any of your other spells in regards to the regulations. I'd simply like to gather clarification on that one aspect.

Andromeda's Starter Spells.  Tumblr_oabl20ODtx1rluhlpo1_500
#4Guest 

Andromeda's Starter Spells.  Empty Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:07 pm

I uh, Did some edits I suppose.. I dunno. Done I think?

#5Takaya Kurokawa 

Andromeda's Starter Spells.  Empty Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:27 pm

Takaya Kurokawa
Congratulations, these spells have been approved.

Andromeda's Starter Spells.  Tumblr_oabl20ODtx1rluhlpo1_500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum