Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zendreyu's Tournament Arc 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zendreyu 

Zendreyu's Tournament Arc 1 Empty Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:19 pm

Zendreyu

Zendreyu signed up for the preliminary matches that matched the old ticket stubs he had found in the magic book. As he checked in 3 large men approached him. One of them sneered, "I can't believe it, the firstborn spawn of that bastard Willicus has actually shown up to take up the challenge his father would not because he was too weak and a coward. I can't wait to destroy your family honor and take your place in the trials of House Tilon. You had better be glad this is not a traditional fight to the death mongrel. If you had been a pure blood, this might have been a challenge."

Zendreyu was confused about all the animosity but the fact that this man dared call out his father and claim that he was a coward or weak was all that needed to be said. "You have me at a loss but at this moment I don't care who you are, I am going to beat the crap out of you, anyone who helps you, your father, your grandfather, and if they still live your Great Grandfather too. I will see you in the ring." Zendreyu had forgotten he was there to search for clues and the tournament was just money for debts and bills.

Zendreyu directly turned and reported to the ringmaster and was properly outfitted for the preliminary fights. It was a form of fighting known as boxing and although Zendreyu had limited knowledge of this method of fighting, his training was sufficient to beat people up.

The three men from House Tilon were flabbergasted as Zendreyu stepped into the ring now in boxer attire. He no longer looked like an old man in baggy comfortable clothes. The referee came to the center of the ring and announced the rules.  "NO BLOWS BELOW THE BELT, NO KICKING, NO MAGIC BLASTS!! TRANSFORMATIONS, HEALING SPELLS, AND BODY REINFORCEMENT ARE ALLOWED!! NO EDGED WEAPONS!! NO POISONS, NO SPITTING, NO BITING!! THAT IS ALL, ANYTHING DEEMED AGAINST THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION!! FIGHTERS AT YOUR READY!!"

ZENDREYU AND FENG SHU CAME CENTER RING,  the referee gave them one final check for any rule violations before he was satisfied. He then went to a neutral corner and yelled "FIGHT!!!" The referee struck the bell at the same time.

Zendreyu and Feng Shu attacked eachother like wild beasts. If they didn't have to wear gloves there would have been blood flung out from their strikes right off the bat.

Zendreyu's Tournament Arc 1 1st_ro10

They stood toe to toe center ring, Feng Sho and Feng Shin the other two members of House Tilon were slowly growing angrier as discontent settled that their youngest brother could not get an advantage over a Halfbreed broken soldier of the family. As they watched the fight it seemed that Zendreyu was growing stronger. It was as if Zendreyu was remembering how to fight or simply cleaning the rust from his iron body which he used as a stern disciplinary weapon. Every blow Zendreyu took seemed to make him tougher. The battle was fierce, brutal and ended with Feng Shu getting knocked out of the ring. Zendreyu then looked over at Feng Sho and Feng Shin. Zendreyu's eyes said it all, no words were spoken as his eyes said "YOU'RE NEXT!!!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum