Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Tide - Part II. [NQ - Pirates!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lin-Mei 

Red Tide - Part II. [NQ - Pirates!] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:14 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 250 | Classic Crimson

"Wow, not bad, girlie! Not too bad at all?
Say, you don’t fancy joining up with us, do you?
I can promise a pretty good share of what we make~?
A fat cut for your services, right off the top!
Well, a better one than a dead man's hand, at least~?
Waddaya say? Can an old sea dog tempt a siren like yourself with a career change, hm~?"

Rallying and rattling out hits until she found that all forms of opposition against her had seemed to ebb, one might have been surprised to learn that the actions of the amazon seeming to be enough to earn her a round of applause and words which from most might have sounded kind, far from being disgruntled at the sight of watching his men be scattered by this lone mistress of the martial arts, instead it seemed that their leader appreciated the skill and strength that the scarlet eyed siren had shown in her deed over that of the injuries suffered by his crewmen. As such taking a moment to congratulate her on her achievement and rap those palms together as he did so, once he was done the man in charge of this rag tag bunch seemed to lift a pistol as he offered her what might as well have been a bullet point opportunity, with no subtle implication that refusal would not meet with quite as much approval from him. Though, perhaps both of them knew the answer given even before Miss Fan uttered it, of course…

You'll Never Be The Same

Once I've Had My Hands On You~?
- Fan Lin-Mei

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Lin-Mei 

Red Tide - Part II. [NQ - Pirates!] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:15 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 260 | Classic Crimson

“Sorry…” It seeming that neither was surprised when Lin turned away the chance to join these brutes and it seeming that all it took was a shake of her head for a crack to send hot lead spilling and spiralling toward her, this moment seemed to play out within both of their minds long before they acted upon it and so as she offered her refusal the martial minx kicked her heel and used the power given by her headpiece and the chi she carried to lurch the distance which separated them, and began her counterstrike as she did so.

“The smiles of the people I care about are reward enough for me!” Lurching into place right next to this brigand boss and well with the reach of her arm, the suddenness and swiftness of her movement meant that the man was left blinking for a moment, and that was something she could take full advantage of. Thrusting her palm with an aim to deflect that pistol first and foremost and intercepting the weapon before he could point the tip of its barrel toward her, yet another crack seemed to signal the weapon unleashing a fresh belch of red hot metal though in no direction which was dangerous as the deft dish thrust it skyward, then wrenched it free from his grasp before he had much of a chance to do much more with it. Though, all too quickly would she be shown that she was not the only one on the seafront with skill when things got up close and personal…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#3Lin-Mei 

Red Tide - Part II. [NQ - Pirates!] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:15 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 270 | Classic Crimson

The gun was a problem, but this man…! The feisty fox fast enough thanks to how she knew from her training and sparring sessions back in Sin that speed was the greatest advantage which one could boast of in a battle, Miss Fan found her confidence swelling now that the distance between them destroyed and her foe had been disarmed of a difference maker which might have posed a problem, but having been sent skidding across the stones was as deadly as the flopping fish she had sought earlier on. Though, that didn't mean that this old dog had lost his fangs, as she was about to find out.

“Oooof!” Prioritising the removal of that pistol and likely right in doing so since it would no doubt that one well placed pull of the trigger would see the victory lost and the battling belle in her box, all the same the effort she had gone to in order to rid it from their situation now seemed to offer her opponent an advantage, and he proved wily and skilled enough to take advantage of it. Certainly more of a roughneck than the efficiency and elegance which she might show in a fight but far less disadvantaged for that fact than one might guess, the brawling brigand seemed happy to swing his forehead forward to catch Lin that little bit off guard with a swift and firm kiss from his brow, and seasoned enough in his art to follow up upon it quickly and brutally too with a thumping blow to her side which not only left her gasping for air, but also rolling across the floor because of it.

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#4Lin-Mei 

Red Tide - Part II. [NQ - Pirates!] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:16 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 280 | Classic Crimson

"Afraid you'll find me a cut above my boys, lassie~?
Spent ten years with the Caelish Navy, before I decided to go… Independent?
Seen all corners of the world, including your neck of the woods, I reckon…"

To her shame Miss Fan realising that the ease with which she had dispatched the men of this marauder had made her underestimate the man who ruled them, fire seemed to fill one of her lungs as she fought hard against the blow which had been levied against her, and yet still couldn't seem to draw upon enough air to recover her composure. Left gasping on the ground as her enemy shook himself out in front of her and then revealed the seasoning of experience which meant that he was far from the pushover his goons had proven, the one advantage she had was the fact that he seemed only too happy to gloat of such a fact, and perhaps might just spend enough time grandstanding for her to make something of a recovery.

“I'm not beaten yet…!” Floored by her foe for certain and perhaps rather guilty of getting ahead of herself, she had paid for that fact not only with what felt like a crack or two in her ribs but also redness which was oozing from her nose and lip, but Lin was far from beaten. Barking because of that fact and lifting a mitt to wipe away the claret which seemed to fill her mouth with the taste of metal, once she had our hearty heroine pushed her knuckles beneath herself, still breathless but not about to spend her day laying on her belly while there was still an enemy before her…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#5Lin-Mei 

Red Tide - Part II. [NQ - Pirates!] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:16 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 260 | Classic Crimson

"Aye, but only 'cause it seemed a shame to waste something as good as you?
Sure I can't convince you to change your mind~?"

The effort toward her attempt to stand back up something which did not escape the attention of her enemy, the man seemed to note her defiance with a sense of amusement, though in his opinion it was energy being poorly spent as his hand and the steel he drew into it seemed to spell out. Pulling the blade at his hip into his grasp and then pointing it toward her eye, their gazes seemed to be separated by a shining shard of sharpness as he seemed to take advantage of his moment to offer her the chance to reconsider her stance, though did so in a fashion that seemed to speak all the more of how they both knew the outcome.

“I've got… My own friends!” One thing that he pirate however was not seeming to consider being the fact that he was not the only one here who had their allies when the chips were down, Miss Fan had launched into battle without the support of her oldest friend, but apparently that hadn't been something he had held against her. Instead seeming to have raced to her side when he had caught wind of the commotion, all that it took was the sight of a familiar flash and a shadow for the dark dish to smirk in defiance, then roll to the side as her pet wound up with a little something to even the odds between them…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#6Lin-Mei 

Red Tide - Part II. [NQ - Pirates!] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:18 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 270 | Classic Crimson

"Wuh!?"

The figure of fortune known as Fou always seeming to have impeccable timing but that perhaps to be expected when one had been born as a luckdragon, he took full advantage both of the small size and stealthiness he possessed to lurch onto the scene the moment he was needed, and the strength which could be born from his tail as well. Lurching into the air and performing a pirouette which even Lin would have been proud of to perform, after winding that small but supple form around he lashed out not only with the whip-like appendage but also the force it could produce as well against the brutish brigand, which smashed into the man with force enough to both knock him from his feet and send his blade skidding away as well.

Thanks… Fou! The martial minx meanwhile knowing she wouldn't be given a better chance than this one to turn the tide either for that matter, Lin gritted her teeth as she kipped her way up to her feet in spite of the way in which it made her side throb, and then charged her enemy with far less mind toward bragging than he had shown. Instead swinging her toe to knock that blade even further from his grasp and embarking upon an all out assault soon after, the fists of the femme became pure fury as she unleashed what seemed to be an unending series of rolling punches to bludgeon him into submission, with the sheer volume and weight of her blows likely making it seem like he was being battered by a gang rather than just one well-conditioned woman…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#7Lin-Mei 

Red Tide - Part II. [NQ - Pirates!] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:19 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 160 | Classic Crimson

“Haaah… Haaahhh…” The lass letting up with her attack only when she was wholly convinced the captain wasn't getting up again any time soon, after pummelling his chest and face until he was left a groaning mess of bumps and bruises the sheer intensity which she had unleashed seemed to catch up with her all at once, and she was left panting heavily as she tried to regather herself in the aftermath.
“…Whew! Yikes, seems I've been through some wars today, eh?” Such deep and heavy breaths certainly not doing much to agree with the almost agonising ache which her ribs had been left with thanks to the thumping her ribs had taken, Lin winced as she lifted a hand to her side to check upon them and soon after once more seemed to need to use her free hand to mop up the drooling crimson which was draining from her nose as well, though soon she would have help with both.

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#8Lin-Mei 

Red Tide - Part II. [NQ - Pirates!] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:21 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 160 | TOTAL: 1910 | Classic Crimson

“Nothing quite like… Having a dragon on your side, hm~?” Certainly feeling no small amount of relief as he waddled to her side and then bathed her in a breath of pure chi to take the edge off the aches and injuries she had suffered, the pain which Miss Fan had been inflicted with seemed to abate for the most part, and she stooped down to pet her friend appreciatively for both the healing he offered and the save he had given her earlier as well.
“Looks like… We've earned our supper today, hm~?” Sinking to her knees in fact now that the fatigue was catching up with her though still finding the strength to pull Fou into her arms and cuddle him gently, after a few moments she looked at the scene around her and was proud to note that while the bay around her was littered with the bodies of her fallen foes, little else had seemed to suffer. No doubt her cousin would be proud of this, no~?

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum