Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eyes Staring Forward (C Rank/Solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mielle 

Eyes Staring Forward (C Rank/Solo) Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:44 pm

Mielle
Stepping into the now familiar settings of the Mag Drug Magic Shop, Mielle encounters Khalash Saton, the venerable merchant of magical wonders and Mielle's usual employer in Magnolia Town. On Khalash's desk rests a carefully wrapped package, the contents of which whisper promises of enchantment. "Mielle, my dear," Khalash greets, his eyes gleaming with a mischievous twinkle. "I've stumbled upon a rare find—an item that needs testing. However, my presence is required elsewhere. Will you be my proxy?"

With a nod, Mielle accepts the package. "Handle it with care, and don't pry into its origin," Khalash advises cryptically.

As she ventures back into the vibrant streets of Magnolia, she looks curiously at the wrapped item before opening it, revealing it to be a handsome sword. Mielle can't help but grumble inwardly. "Why can't magical quests involve cozy libraries and tea instead of swords and close combat? And a sword, of all things! I've never held one before. I'm a mage, not a knight!"

The weight of the package feels burdensome, and Mielle, accustomed to the delicate strings of her Helping Hand and Puppet Hand, struggles with the alien concept of a sword. "Couldn't Khalash have asked someone with actual sword skills? What does he think I am, some kind of warrior? My summons can't wield weapons either, so how the heck will I test this...?"

Word Count: 237

Last edited by Mielle on Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Profile ~~~ Sheet ~~~ Spells ~~~ Text Colour: #ffccff
#2Mielle 

Eyes Staring Forward (C Rank/Solo) Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:06 am

Mielle
Nonetheless, duty and curiosity compel Mielle forward. The enchanting streets of Magnolia become a backdrop to her tentative steps, a porcelain doll navigating an unfamiliar dance. "This sword is heavier than my patience," she mutters, the weight straining her meagre strength. Each step feels like an awkward waltz, with the sword's hilt an unwelcome partner.

Navigating the city, Mielle resists the urge to complain aloud about the inconvenience of her mission. "Why couldn't Khalash just hire a warrior for this? What does he expect me to do? Magically enchant the sword with my non-existent sword expertise?"

As the city unfolds before her, Mielle decides against returning to Khalash immediately. The mystery of the sword intrigues her, and perhaps the city holds answers waiting to be uncovered. With a sly grin, she decides to unveil the secrets of the sword on her own, resisting the urge to sigh at the inconvenience of it all.

Word count: 156

#3Mielle 

Eyes Staring Forward (C Rank/Solo) Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:07 am

Mielle
In the bustling streets of Magnolia, Mielle navigates through the crowd, the weight of the sword in her hand a constant reminder of her unfamiliarity with the weapon. With each step, she tries to adapt to the rhythm of the blade, hoping to make sense of the enigma Khalash has handed her.

Just as frustration threatens to take over, Mielle spots a lively young man with a sword slung over his shoulder and she musters the courage to approach him. "Hey, you there! Looking for a challenge?" She calls out. The boy turns around with a delighted grin to face his new challanger.

However, as Mielle tentatively approaches, she notices a flicker of uncertainty in the young mans eyes. "Are you sure you're old enough for a spar, little one?" he hesitates, eyeing her diminutive stature.

Indignant, Mielle narrows her eyes, a steely determination replacing her usual grumpy demeanor. "Excuse me? I'll have you know I'm an adult mage. I may not look like it, but I can handle myself just fine. Now, are you up for a friendly match or not?!" The force behind her words catches Tyler off guard, and he hastily accepts the challenge.

Word Count: 200

#4Mielle 

Eyes Staring Forward (C Rank/Solo) Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:10 am

Mielle
After the two introduce themselves to each other, the boy she finds is named Tyler gives an optimistic grin, and initiates the sparring match. Mielle, however, feels a knot of anxiety in her stomach. "Great, he's got a real sword. And what do I have? A glorified letter opener."

As the duel unfolds, Tyler showcases his skill, effortlessly meeting Mielle's attempts at swordplay. Her porcelain hands, more accustomed to intricate spells and delicate gestures, struggle to wield the weapon. Tyler, with his years of experience, parries each of her strikes effortlessly. Mielle's frustration grows, but her determination keeps her on her feet. "Dammit, I'm a summoner, not a spellsword!"

Seeing Mielle's struggle, Tyler, ever the good sport, decides to level the playing field. "Hey, no hard feelings. Why don't you use your magic? It's a friendly match, after all."

Eager for a chance to turn the tide, Mielle nods. She calls forth her Helping Hand, which hovers beside her. Tyler, with a friendly chuckle, suggests, "Let it carry you. That should even things out a bit, don't you think?"

Word count: 179

Stats and Spells:

#5Mielle 

Eyes Staring Forward (C Rank/Solo) Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:12 am

Mielle
"I was going to do that, it's what it's made for." Mielle grumbles though she does so anyway. Mielle gracefully floats onto Helping Hand's ethereal platform. Now elevated above the ground, she gains a new perspective on the duel. She's gotten used to the sword a bit, but Helping Hand's speed is what really gives her an edge. Tyler, despite his initial advantage, finds himself adjusting to this unexpected turn of events.

With her newfound agility and speed, Mielle maneuvers with finesse, striking at Tyler from above. His stamina, once seemingly endless, begins to wane. The roles reverse as Mielle, carried by Helping Hand, outlasts her opponent. In a final, graceful flourish, she disarms Tyler, leaving him laughing and applauding her victory.

Tyler graciously offers his hand. "That was a good fight! You're quite the mage. Maybe we'll cross paths again, huh?"

"You would have easily beaten me if I didn't use my magic." Mielle admits, causing Tyler to shake his head. "My tool is my sword, yours is your magic, right? Plus I think we learned a lot from each other." The young man says, and Mielle smiles warmly at him. They chat a bit before parting ways, Mielle waving at him as he goes, then has Helping Hand carry her and the sword back to Mag Drug Shop.

Word Count: 232

Stats and Spells:

#6Mielle 

Eyes Staring Forward (C Rank/Solo) Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:21 am

Mielle
Guided by her trusty Helping Hand, Mielle gracefully glides back to the Mag Drug Magic Shop. As she glides into the familiar ambiance of Khalash Saton's magical emporium, the elderly mage glances up, his eyes twinkling with anticipation. "Ah, Mielle, my dear! How did the testing go? Is the weapon as remarkable as I'd hoped?" he inquires, his curiosity palpable.

Mielle, still perched on Helping Hand, gives a triumphant nod. "Well, Khalash, it's definitely a sword, but I didn't sense anything particularly magical about it. Seems more like a finely crafted blade than a mystical artifact." She shrugs, her candidness cutting through the air.

Khalash strokes his long, white beard, a contemplative but disappointed expression on his face. "Interesting... perhaps it's not as unique as I initially thought. Nevertheless, your efforts are greatly appreciated, Mielle."

With a mischievous glint in her eyes, Mielle presents the sword with a theatrical flourish. "Here you go, Khalash. One slightly used, non-magical sword, as requested."

Word Count:167

Stats and Spells:

#7Mielle 

Eyes Staring Forward (C Rank/Solo) Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:24 am

Mielle
The elderly mage chuckles, his gaze shifting from Mielle to the inanimate object. "Ah well, even then I will be running a few tests on it. Thank you Mielle"

Khalash reaches beneath the counter, producing a pouch of jewels. "Take these, my dear. A token of my gratitude for your assistance." Mielle accepts the reward graciously. "It could still be magical" She offers. "I can't really use a sword and neither can my summons. Maybe get another mage to channel offensive magic through it?" She offers to the old man who has been kind to her despite her attitude, causing him to nod thoughtfully.

As she descends from her magical perch, Mielle hops off Helping Hand, her playful smile returning. "It was an unexpected adventure, Khalash. If you ever need help with magical conundrums or quirky quests, you know where to find me."

With a wave and a twirl, Mielle exits the shop, leaving behind the old man still peering at the sword behind her.

Word Count: 166

Total Word Count: 1337

Stats and Spells:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum