Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rack Em and Smack Em [NQ - Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lola 

Rack Em and Smack Em [NQ - Solo] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:46 am

Lola

WORDS: 200 | Winter Warmer

“Hm~ Hm~ Hm~!” Wrapped in her winter warmth and all the happier for that fact, with her ears and delicate digits protected by a nice pair of muffs and mittens respectively and a scarf about her neck Lola Skylark endured the coolness of the late part of her year in relative comfort, and good spirits as she peered into the window of a storefront which carried all kinds of things which might interest a girl like her. Practically squeaking to herself in fact as she dipped and ducked about and wondered just how many of them her generous allowance would allow her to bring with her, perhaps the only limit on her endeavour came from her ability to carry what she bought home with her, which was why it was always nice to have an extra pair of hands.

“There's so much cute stuff, Happy! Let's head in…!” In this case paws sufficing and even if they were small the leggy lass having every intention of ensuring they did their share, with bags already burdening her arms some might have thought that the doe eyed doll might have already spent enough, though really the lass only just getting started. After all, this particular spoiled princess was one who preferred to take retail therapy both as a marathon and a sprint, and had endurance and avarice enough for both, right~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Lola 

Rack Em and Smack Em [NQ - Solo] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:46 am

Lola

"Are you sure? I mean, maybe you should be a bit wiser with your money?
Have you thought about investing?"

Not that she wasn't tempered somewhat by her company or at the very least the fleecy feline feeling it necessary to make an attempt at intervention on her behalf, the cheerful little soul most knew as Happy seemed to frown for a second as his partner and patron urged them to step inside yet another store with every intention of haemorrhaging more of the none too inconsequential sum which her father seemed to send her for her upkeep, and in this moment seemed to be the more restrained and reasonable of the duo. In fact, right now he seemed modest, and downright wise, no?

“Investing…? In what?” Not that his words would have much effect on a woman who had never grown all that accustomed to taking no for an answer, instead the perky pinkette seemed to merely tip her head to one side in a mix of confusion and curiosity at the words of her cat, though really could anticipate his answer long before he told her it. After all, he was just as true to type as she was, no~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#3Lola 

Rack Em and Smack Em [NQ - Solo] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:47 am

Lola

"Maybe you could buy… A nice big fridge?
Full of fish!"

Perhaps there likely to be no surprises in store when this often mischievous moggy opted to correct her decision to expunge some of her wealth of coffers upon expanding a rather full wardrobe in favour of providing means toward his own obsession, for a moment it almost seemed as if he were about to say something laden with enlightenment and well meaning, but as so often happened the brain of this greedy little ocean gourmand seemed to veer toward filling his belly. Not that it didn't amuse the woman beside him, of course.

“Teeheeheehee…! You really do have that on the brain, huh?
Fine, when we're done here, we can…!”
The belle with the blushy mane seeming to smirk and snicker that little bit as she found her chain seeming to be jerked once more by a lad who made food his first and only order of business, there was something sweet and endearing about that dedication which she couldn't help but smile at, and yet as they stepped through the threshold to the boutique beyond it seemed that their mirth would fade quickly. After all, something nasty seemed to be afoot inside, no~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#4Lola 

Rack Em and Smack Em [NQ - Solo] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:48 am

Lola

"Listen to me, lady…
You don't wanna make an enemy of us, ya hear?
Things will go reeeaal bad for your business if you don't keep us happy, see?"

What's this…? The brow of the young beauty seeming to pique that little bit almost the moment she was through the door as she found a trio of characters loitering who seemed entirely out of place for a woman's clothing store, I mean unless they had some rather spicy plans for their weekend of course, Miss Skylark couldn't help but linger in place once she was inside from the cold for the sheer strangeness in seeing such odd and imposing figures in a store like this one, and in doing so seemed to be afforded the perfect opportunity to listen to them too.
Is this some kind of… Shake down?! Liking nothing that she heard and neither nothing that she saw for that matter when they seemed to menage the figure behind the counter and make a point of swatting at and scattering some of the displays, even a young woman who had spent her life with one of those silver spoons upon her tongue could tell that there was something seedy and suspicious going on here, and for that reason was only more resolute as she rooted herself in place and clapped her hands upon her hips, and only too quickly seemed to get the attention of the louts for doing so…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#5Lola 

Rack Em and Smack Em [NQ - Solo] Empty Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:19 pm

Lola

"Well, well, well, looks like we got an audience, boys?
Waddaya think you're looking at, dollface?"

Not that they seemed too keen on having even a young woman as pretty as she was loitering in the doorway and sneering because of that fact, the two larger and heavier of the trio seemed to shoot dagger-like stairs in Lola's direction while the shorter soul who looked to be their leader spoke up with derisive and belittling words, and in doing so clearly seemed to think that they were looking at some frightened little girl who had walked into the wrong store. I mean, they were right on most cases there, but not quite all of them.

“I dunno, from where I'm standing, looks like about…
Four feet of absolutely nothing!”
In this case the fox with the face of a doll seeming to feel hardly a note of intimidation and showing that both verbally and visually, she squeezed those mitten fingers into her palms and marched forward without flinching either at their words or their attempt to frighten her with their presence either, and proceeded to not only march into a spot between the brutes and their would be victim but also gave the fool in front of both them and her a rather significant reminder of the fact that he was shorter than either her. What was it with tiny boys rolling into her life, huh?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#6Lola 

Rack Em and Smack Em [NQ - Solo] Empty Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:20 pm

Lola

"What the?!
Don't you know who the hell you're dealing with here?!"

Sharing certain of her mischievous spirit with her moggy and for that reason feeling no shortage of satisfaction when she watched both the eyes and a vein in the temple of this would-be gangster bulge at her words, the provocation of the pinkette seemed enough to make him quiver with rage, and in a moment of wrath she now found him lunging to grab her collar to get all up close and personal. Not that she minded that in this moment, and in fact having polished up her skills with a certain member of the icebergian wolf families, even welcomed it.

“Heh. Do you?!” The minx more than happy to reveal the fact that her appearance was rather deceiving as she grappled with the goon and responding to his advances by first dropping her bags and then clapping both of her mitts onto his shoulders before driving a knee upward, there was little art in the way in which that Fang had taught her to protect herself against brutes and bullies, and yet as the bastard buckled before her Miss Skylark didn't mind that fact. I mean, all was fair when it came to crooks and the places one could aim their kicks, no~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#7Lola 

Rack Em and Smack Em [NQ - Solo] Empty Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:20 pm

Lola

“No one ever said…” The lips of Lola seeming to curl upward as she watched the bluster be blasted out of this bugger by the shot she aimed for his jewels and her voice becoming lower and just that little bit growly with it, with her feet planted in the ground again she thrust her hands forward to send the fool spilling backward into the arms of the buddies he had brought with them, though even with three or perhaps two and a half men to battle she was still confident in her chances. After all, she was only just beginning to play to her strengths, right?

“Cute girls can't be tough cookies too!” The girl even feeling a note of giddiness in fact as she called upon the well of Mana within her and then allowed it to surge forward from her like a cascading blast of green wind, while there were perhaps some things which hath worse fury in the hells there was definitely little which might match what this stunning sylph could command in a moment, and it was with no small degree of glee that the fuchsia fox watched her spell send these idiots crashing backward and slumping to the floor with a groan. After all, the might of meat was no match for magic, right~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#8Lola 

Rack Em and Smack Em [NQ - Solo] Empty Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:21 pm

Lola

“Whew…!” The breath of the belle seeming to be stolen away by the blast which she unleashed but that no big deal for her as she gulped down more air in an instant and then let it loose sharply, those doll-like doe eyes lingered on the shapes of these would-be crooks for a few moments as she waited to see whether they would rise for a second round against her, though was pleased to see that they were either knocked out or too winded by the spell she had let loose to do much other than groan and flop around like fish in front of her. Apparently, this pond was a lot bigger than these sharks reckoned, hm?

“This is Fairy Tail's town! And don't you EVER forget it!” Their choice of target almost laughable in fact when one considered which group of rowdy but good meaning folk called it their own and Miss Skylark keen on showing off that fact as well as she plucked the mitten from her hand and showed the symbol which clung to it, an impish little character seemed to linger upon her paw with colour the same as her hair as she announced with no small degree of pride that Magnolia was well protected by their rambunctious lot, and wanted that to be a reminder toward all and any who dared to threaten it…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#9Lola 

Rack Em and Smack Em [NQ - Solo] Empty Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:21 pm

Lola

WORDS: 200 | TOTAL: 1800 | Winter Warmer

“Happy, be a dear, and fetch the Runeys, kay~? There's a big piece of fish for it~!” The plan of these failed thugs seeming to be ruined and their day only going to get worse from here in fact as the fuchsia femme smoothed out her outfit and then turned toward her feline friend with a wink, for all the faith she had in her statement Lola knew that the message would be only greater reinforced if opportunistic vultures like these were made an example of, and so she tipped her head and made a promise to her partner to provide him the reward he sought if and when he brought back the boys in blue to deal with these idiots properly. I mean, if getting their ass kicked by a little girl wasn't enough, maybe some time behind bars would be, eh?

“Now… let's talk skirts, hm~? Do you have anything with silk and ruffles~?” Meanwhile the minx seeming to be eager enough to move on from that unpleasantness when she saw her hungry moggy lurch from the door and take off into the air, after a moment to collect herself she turned toward a woman who still looked stunned by all that had happened and began to scoop up the items which the crooks had scattered, before smiling and deciding it was high time that her itch for fashion were scratched once more…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum