Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holly Jolly Xmas~

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nikki 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:55 am

Nikki

WORDS: 330 | Ho-Ho-Hoe

“Whew…” The sheen of sweat across her brow and other places as well as that lingering reflex from life which made her chest rise and fall only making this rosy faced reveller seem all the more radiant as she finally made it up the stairs which led to the room she shared with her daring duo of blondes, Nikki Marcello was looking festive and more as she lingered for a second in an ensemble which mixed redness and raciness in every bit one needed, and certainly seemed to provide them with exactly what they had been looking for given the large and somewhat wriggling sack which she had slung over her shoulder.
“Uffff… Stop squirming, you piece of shit!” Not that she particularly seemed to approve of the limited mobility which her 'package' seemed to be showing and reflecting such a fact as she swung it down hard onto the timbers below her and then put her boot into whatever or perhaps more accurately whomever she had inside it, though her mood was one of her better ones given the fun that she expected to be waiting for her beyond the threshold she was not afraid to vent some of that ever present aggression into burlap which groaned and whimpered, and finally seemed to lay in the satisfaction of stillness.

“Wakey, wakey, bitches, jolly old Saint Nikki is here~!!!!” Whipping said cargo back over her shoulder once it had settled and then marching onward, it was with no small degree of excitement that the ebony haired enchantress seemed to erupt into her home and no small grin either as she wondered what her lil ladies had been up to in the interim, and no gentleness either when it came to the figure she had bound within her bag for that matter either as she tossed it deep into the abode beyond with an even bigger grin. After all, her 'kids' had been waiting for their XXXmas dinner long enough, right~?

~ It's more fun ~

~ to play with your food ~

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Kanna Kusanagi 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:51 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

WORDS: 500 | XMAS JUMPER | @Nikki  @Jen

Kanna had never been much of a Christmas girl, but the past year had changed that. Truth of the matter, she simply lacked somebody she wanted to spend it with. Last year, she found Nikki, and well, they ended up not doing much eating in the traditional sense, but both of them had a thoroughly satisfying Holiday~... And this year? This year the two of them had somebody else they wanted to share it with, somebody who was now lounging about with Kanna as they waiting for the dark haired diva to return:

"Shit... What's takin her so long huh...?", still, Kanna was impatient, tapping her foot as she sat on the couch... She and Jen had gotten everything ready that they could, and well.

Nikki wasn't the type of woman to keep her two blondes waiting. Kanna even had her gift all ready for her, and for once it was something both Nikki and Jen would be able to enjoy... But they still had dinner to get through before getting to the gift giving huh? True to tradition, they'd wait until midnight for the gifts, but for creatures of the night like themselves. With her arms crossed under her full bust, Kanna had now fully embraced the season's warm and fuzzy vibes, clad in a snug, cozy red sweater and a flattering, form fitting pair of black leggings wrapping her crossed legs, nonetheless she still left awfully little to imagination as the tight clothes highlighted her curvaceous pear figure. But even she had nothing on her bride-to-be's showiness:

"Took ya long enough you sexy bitch... Whoa...", but as she sprung to her feet and turned around, hand clapping down on the swell of her hip, Kanna's jaw dropped as her eyes fell on her sexy Santa's hourglass frame, teeth digging into her plush bottom lip as she sashayed over to her and pulled her into a sultry, sizzling kiss, purring as her arms washed over her woman's curves, "Shit... Good to see you come bearing gifts babe~? Is this all for me~...?"

BEING THIS BAD

NEVER LOOKED SO DAMN GOOD~
- Kanna Kusanagi

#3Jen 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:10 am

Jen
Christmas time was nice, but she hasnt really celebrated it that much, well not without her crew. So this was an interesting change of pace. Jen was lost in thought as she a few days ago saw her ex here in Oak. She wondered if she can win him back, win him over to Phantom Lord, she was sure the two of them can do true chaos and on a bigger scale than anything else.

But what snapped her out of her thoughts was Kanna talking to her, asking whats taking Nikki so long. Jen shrugged "I dont know" she crossed her arms and quietly hummed to herself as she tried to focus on the present and not on what happened 4 days ago.

Thats whenn Nikki finally showed up. She softly chuckled upon Kanna's reaction. She was glad the two were still having fun. She should try and relax as well and have fun.
"Nice to see you" she spoke

#4Nikki 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:03 am

Nikki

WORDS: 200 | Ho-Ho-Hoe

“Hahaha, this fool is for me and Jen~?” Almost regretting the fact that she hadn't made some effort to throw herself down and through the chimney though frankly guessing that was more mess than it was worth, Miss Marcello couldn't help but feel her efforts were all worth it when she saw the waiting faces of her pair of blonde pets looking up to her so eagerly, and snickered as she tossed the sack onto the ground to make the figure inside groan. I mean, she was sure neither of them would mind their meat a bit tenderized, right?

“I figured you'd be happier with this kinda thing, since you're back on the solids~?” Not that she hadn't shown a certain consideration toward the lone lass among their number who no longer craved the call of claret in her diet, though it had been on some level disappointing when Kanna had been cured of their common condition the fact that the connection which it had provided lingered was consolation enough, especially when the act had been one born more of desperation than anything else. As long as she was still with her, that was good enough for this particular bloodsucker, right~?

~ It's more fun ~

#5Kanna Kusanagi 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:32 am

Kanna Kusanagi

WORDS: 500 | XMAS JUMPER | @Nikki  @Jen

"Yeah don't mention it... Still kinda hard to believe this happened to me y'know...?", Kanna still felt that same powerful connection with her lover as when she was a full vampire... She looked at her hand, her smirk fading a bit as she scratched her temple...

But she no longer had the same powers and abilities. She snuck into Talaz Lagaar in search for power, avoiding any attempts to get her involved in the war, wanting nothing more than the chance to touch the Fractured Sky and have a taste of the knowledge it offered. In return, she bonded with an entity... A being who called himself the God of Knowledge. An arrogant sod, but in that sense, she had to admit he was a perfect fit for her. Much to her chagrin, he couldn't stand Kanna's Vampirism and cured it immediately, turning her back into a human. But even then, the removal of those powers hadn't stripped away her connection to her:

"Mmmm, thoughtful of ya to remember~...?", she purred nonetheless, kissing Nikki's cheek, almost thinking she'd end up having to order something, but relieved her luscious lover had remebered.

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#6Jen 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:42 am

Jen
"Hm? What exactly happened?" she knew Kanna was cured of vampirism, but she wasnt that keen on the details of how and why it happened. Did Kanna want that? Or did it just happen? If it did just happen, why cant she be turned back. She hoped to be filled on these blanks.

But even if she wasnt, she would try to enjoy this holiday. Although she would also have to tell em she has plans after this, like a plan to travel to north maybe. She wanted to see what that place was all about and not just live on fairy tales and rumours. But to actually see and experience it. She should also maybe tell them that the guy she was dating was also snooping around here for some reason. All in all, Jen had stuff to do and this was the one moment where she got to relax a bit

#7Nikki 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:47 am

Nikki

WORDS: 220 | Ho-Ho-Hoe

“Whoa, shit, you didn't know~?” The dark dish dusting herself off from any debris from the bag or the battle it had been to get the bugger into it as well, the surprise which Jen showed at the revelation about Kanna's renewed status among the ranks of the living was something that Miss Marcello returned in kind, and shrugged as she treated it as something to be taken in her stride at this point. Though really, given the casual intimacy she shared with this once again warm blooded stunner, it had been a hard secret to keep, really?

“No wonder you ain't been eyeing her like a snack? Well, not THAT way at least…” As such the scarlet eyed stunner seeming to snicker as she observed the fact that the junior of their trio had not really been eyeing her up for nibbles of a less than naughty nature, while there had certainly been plenty of hunger for the flesh it seemed that they had all been too focused on the pleasure of it than fulfilling simpler appetites, though really with their new status in this guild it hadn't exactly been like they had been hurting for food either. I mean, with their position and the protection which came with it, they could and had been getting away with murder, no~?

~ It's more fun ~

#8Kanna Kusanagi 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:18 am

Kanna Kusanagi

WORDS: 500 | ARMOR | @Nikki  @Jen

"Oh yeah, I didn't tell ya did I...?", Kanna scratched her temple, a little awkward smile when she realized it had completely slipped her mind. Then again, it hadn't been that long ago, "So, did ya hear about that Fractured Sky thing they got back in Talaz Lagaar? I went there, and touched it. When I did that, I bonded with the God of Knowledge. He considered my vampirism a curse, so he got rid of it when we bonded?"

Her brow furrowed as she spoke, twitching visibly. Kanna wasn't really fond of others messing with her body like this, but she understood the risks of something happening when she touched the fractured sky. But the lull of forbidden power had tempted her, and now here she was:

"I mean, my connection with the two of you is still there, so... I know there's at least some Vampire in me. But I ain't got none of the powers I used to anymore. Instead, I can do this."

Her pink lips widened into a smirk as she stretched her hand out, a glow radiating from her chest as her a sheet of armor suddenly sprung forth from her arm, starting at the base of her palm as though it were a sheet of paper, gleaming blue and black hues wrapping all around her frame, leaving only her head exposed:

"That's fine though...", she shrugged, ruffling her lustruous blonde hair as she pulled back her armor. Apparently the God was also known for his incredible hair, so Kanna's had been looking even better since they bonded, turning that simply motion into an eye catching hair flip as her hand fell back down to her hip, "'Sides... Somebody gotta guard for my sexy Vamps during daylight hours~?"

The power she'd gained was undoubtedly greater than any she'd ever wielded as a Vampire, so she didn't really miss that too much.

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#9Jen 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:48 am

Jen
She grins a bit "Hey hey. Dont give me ideas~" she semi jokingly replied. To which then Kanna spoke about what happened "I have heard about it, but I dont know about it, if it makes any sense" Kanna continued to explain and Jen would curiously and attentively listen and nod as she'd explain

Soon enough Kanna stretched her hand out, a glow radiating from her chest as her a sheet of armor suddenly sprung forth from her arm, starting at the base of her palm as though it were a sheet of paper, gleaming blue and black hues wrapping all around her frame, leaving only her head exposed. Jens head tilted to the side as she observed this, walking around the standing still Kanna to take her in from all the sides
"Hmm... so he'd give you his armour. I assume whatever it can do is stronger than a vampire?" does this also make her mortal as before?

#10Nikki 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:56 pm

Nikki

WORDS: 280 | Ho-Ho-Hoe

“Reckon there's more than a little vampire in you most nights, blondie~” The comment of the coquette about the vampiric presence within her something which the scarlet eyed siren could not help but seize upon, that brow was a-bobbing as the black belle looked to her lover with a grin, and perhaps no small degree of truth in the innuendo she spoke of either. I mean, no point in denying facts like that, right?

“Damn straight the fucker let you keep the good parts~?” For her part the raven making peace with the turn that the temptress had taken back toward the light and not least because of how her 'gift' had been given in an effort to spare her life anyway, so long as they still had the connection which it had fostered between them Miss Marcello was happy enough, even if it did mean that she did not have quite as much of a role as an active ingredient in their hunts anymore.

“ He'd have my fist down his throat crushing his balls otherwise~!” If anything envying the emerald eyed enchantress in some ways finding some envy for her lover's new condition since she seemed to have most of the boons without the chores which came with it, while there was no doubt that this black belle rather enjoyed her status as a blood drinking creature of the night she couldn't help but muse on what she might do if she had the breadth of her humanity restored, and how she might change herself because of it? I mean, she couldn't help it, right? Especially after getting the chance to see May again not too long ago…

~ It's more fun ~

#11Kanna Kusanagi 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

Kanna flashed Jen an awkward smile... Yeah she wasn't really too comfortable with the loss of her powers, but she could at least nod vehemently an this:

"Oh, bet... I aint ever felt anything like this before? This thing does a helluva lot more than just wrap around my body, I'm only scratching the surface.", she smirked, confident at least that the transformation had strengthened her, and simply sliding her hand down to her hip as she let Jen appraise her. Perhaps it wasn't so bad that at least one of their titilating trio wasn't afflicted by a crippling weakness to sunlight.

Nor did she feel like she was being oggled like a juicy piece of meat any more than they did when she was still a vampire. The three had a powerful bond considering they had essentially swapped blood between each other... But she felt a bit... Disappointed that something she shared with both women had been taken away from her. Making light on it didn't really fill the hole the loss of her powers had left her with, but... It helped:

"And bet your sweet ass nuthin will take that away from me sugar tits~?", Kanna bit her lip at Nikki's words and blew her a kiss, stretching her palm under her mouth towards her fiancée, "Oh, I woulda told 'em to shove it if he took that away from me. Ain't nobody gone take away either of you away from me."

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#12Jen 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:37 am

Jen
She stopped with the circling as Kanna told her everything and nodded "Right. Well, this turned out to be an interesting christmas." she then looked at Nikki "Did anything new happen with you?" not that Nikki had new powers, but generally did anything interesting happen with her. Kanna turned to human and got a new power. Jen encountered her ex and a monster hunter or dark race hunter here in Oak. She wondered did anything happen with Nikki these past few days.

But other than that, she was ready to relax and chill. Though she wondered still how could she become more powerful. She needed to do some training either magic or strength or fighting prowess and technique. She just didnt know where to start. It was kind of hard to relax and do nothing when she wasnt satisfied with herself just yet. Plus, would she be petty if she wanted to kinda get back at her ex for being a disappointment again? Maybe she shouldnt think about it

#13Nikki 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:58 am

Nikki

WORDS: 310 | Ho-Ho-Hoe

“Hahaha, you should give us a demonstration of it sometime, babe~?” Admittedly somewhat intrigued by the new abilities which her bodacious blonde possessed and the range which was offered by them, Nikki couldn't help but wonder just how fully the lass had explored the options offered to her by her armour, and though her typical stance was to tear off anything the girl with the green gaze was wearing to find the treasure beneath she could hold back the urge long enough to let the lass show off a bit.
“Damn straight, your own oh so sweet ass belongs to us, wifey~?” Growling playfully next when the woman spoke of rejecting any deal which might remove the benefits they shared reaching for the sweetness she mentioned as she did so, the red eyed raven couldn't help but rap the ravishing rump of her lover as she did so, and tease her playfully on account of their rather recent attempts to make one another a more honest woman.

“Welllll, aside from giving a rock to this tasty treat here…” Turning her attention toward Jen when the lass asked whether Miss Marcello herself had anything new to announce as well, she once more tipped her hand toward the engagement she now enjoyed with the emerald eyed enchantress, though frankly couldn't reveal a personal profit in the same calibre as the boon her would-be bride had gained.
“We discovered a couple more great positions in bed, didn't we babe~?” Instead only able to brag of how their renewed vigour in the bedroom had seemed to pay dividends with them becoming free of spirit and flexible enough to try new things, she had to note the fact that their playbook in the proverbial sack had only grown as a result, and was no doubt something they would give the third part of their unholy trinity a demonstration of all too soon as well…

~ It's more fun ~

#14Kanna Kusanagi 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:28 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Shit babe, battle's the last thing I think of when I imagine tumblin around with ya~...?", Kanna winked, a little thrilled that Nikki expressed interest in testing her mettle against her, something which she'd never done before... The blonde flipped her ponytail behind her, honestly more thrilled by the idea than she let on, but... She'd never imagine being apart from her no matter what they did... Kanna couldn't help but growl as she slid an arm around santa Nikki's waist and nibbled her neck, "Yeah, can't fuckin wait for us to be Mrs and Mrs Kusanagi~...? Mmm... For sure, gonna need all of 'em for our wedding night yeah~...?"

And the yet, the sheer proximity to her beloved left her spine tingling almost as much as her words themselves did... Kanna's nails dug into the side of her waist... She nibbled her torso again, as though her regression hadn't quite robbed her of her vampiric instincts. But even then her wine red hues fell on Jen all too quickly as she peeled away from Nikki and walked up to her fellow blonde:

"Still... Somebody's bein awful fuckin inquisitive aint'cha Jen~..?", with these words, Kanna walked up closer to the other blonde, nibbling her bottom lip, already feeling the tasty of some succulent little secrets to go with the alluring blonde who held them, "Guess who hasn't spilled the beans on what she's been up to~...?"

Kanna liked her, she recognized the blonde's hunger for power when they first met, she felt attracted to it even... And knew the girl wouldn't have stayed idle if she could help it~... No wonder she felt curious.

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#15Jen 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:29 pm

Jen
"Oh... thats cute" oh wow yeah, maybe she missed the big clue. But they were gonna get married? Thats nice. Supposed that means a honeymoon is coming soon and they'll travel somewhere. Kanna then asked her if she was up to anything or if anything happen with her
"Nothing really exciting or cool. I saw my ex was here in Oak, saw this vampire hunter lady too who was really annoying. And well, aside from that its mostly just been a routine"

Granted Elise was more than a vampire hunter, but it flew nicely off the tongue than dark race hunter or just listing what she hunts. It was an annoying idea that she felt she could've recruited him here and get him back, but then a pesky third wheel screwed things up for her. She clearly needed a one on one or a two on one with him. Was it worth it though?

#16Nikki 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:58 pm

Nikki

WORDS: 290 | Snug

“And here I was thinking fighting and fucking went hand in hand~?” The scarlet eyed siren smirking as her fiancé made a little crack about how she did not seem to find much in the way of association between her adversarious and amorous pursuits, Nikki had no problem admitting the fact that when she got wound up for one then she was wound up for the other as well, though given their experience this was nothing which she thought that the emerald eyed enchantress would find as new information.
“Shit, you might have quite the wait, Mrs Marcello~? At the same time seeming to raise her brow that little bit when the pair showed that the path to lasting union was not to be pathed quite as squarely and smoothly as one may have expected either, the note which the blonde made about them assuming that kinky K-based surname was something which she could not chime in with affirming approval, and she showed a preference for marking the minx with her own surname when they at last were joined in an unholy union.

“Your ex, huh? Soooo, did you guys hook up?” The second of her hot little numbers seeming to pique her interest for different reasons when she admitted to meeting up with her former lover in the interim, though Miss Marcello had her own tally of former lovers to think of in the moment she did not dismiss any of them as a potential itch scratcher going forward, so to speak, and as such shrugged as she questioned the most recent addition to their trinity on whether she had been tempted by the sins of flesh. I mean,there was a reason things were known as 'old reliable', eh?

~ It's more fun ~

#17Kanna Kusanagi 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:58 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Shit... Did you managed to deal with her at least?", Kanna's eyes flared, knowing fully well that for all their power, Vampires also recieved a bunch of exploitable weaknesses Hunters could use against them. Kanna never had the displeasure of facing one herself, but she studied her potential opponents thoroughly, and knew fully well she'd rather not have to put that knowledge do the test, "Still, the fuck was your ex doing with a vampire hunter?"

Kanna could tell there was a story there that she was all too curious in hearing if Jen was interested in talking about it. If not, she was happy to move on to more pleasant topics... Starting with her lover's objection to the use of her name:

"Yeeeeah, we'll see about that hot stuff~...", they'd most likely end up taking both names or neither, but that didn't stop them teasing each other of it again and again, as Kanna simply growled and draped her arm around her lover's neck, feeling that soft, exposed skin of her shoulders, peeling her close and kissing her cheek, before giving her jaw a teasing little nibble... Perhaps some vampiric impulse had left within her, or maybe Nikki just brought out the animal in her.

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#18Jen 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:24 am

Jen
"I tried and we almost did, but the hunter was a real cockblock. I could've brought him here and made him join us. I just feel like he's a real werewolf, but whatever those other 2 are" being Noel and Kana, Kana with a single n that is. Not to be confused with Kanna who has double n. Anywho, Jen didnt click with those 2. Noel gave her creeper deadbeat vibes, not to mention the dude was an old fart of a fossil, not suitable for a young and sexy lady like her. Kana meanwhile was a child and a weird one as well. Both of those werewolves seemed more bark and no bite when it came to her own goals. Her ex was perfect. Like a malleable clay she could control, given the right opportunity. She just hoped any other influence didnt permanently ruin him

Kanna asked her if she dealt with the vampire hunter, but she shook her head "No, she far stronger than me. She was goading me to attack her, she wanted me to do it. I knew if I did that I'd perish." when Kanna then asked her another question, she replied "Nothing innitially. The woman was eavesdropping on us and just interjected" Jen closed her eyes to remember "She said her name was Elise, if that rings any bells" just in case they heard of her

#19Nikki 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:41 pm

Nikki

WORDS: 270 | TOTAL: #### | Ho-Ho-Hoe

“Shiiiit, Elise huh? Feels like we should pay that bitch a visit?” The ever feisty Miss Marcello certainly not taking kindly to the idea of some stuck up 'huntress' seeming to have been bullying her friend and 'child' in vampiric lore, though the pugnacious puncher was always protective of her girls and even those beyond them she had grown close to she was especially so of their youngest, and so seemed to take a special exception to the idea of anyone trying to pick a fight with her regardless of how strong they thought they were.
“No one messes with one of us girls and gets off easy?” Huffing with discontent at the situation and folding her arms over one another, the black belle wished that she had been there when this menace had been trying to mess with their daughter, and hoped that she would get the chance to settle the score on that count and then some if they ever ran into her again.

“She wants a date with a vampire I can happily oblige, that much is for damn sure~” In fact the battling bloodsucker even going so far as to add the name of the woman to the kind of shit list which would make her want to track her down and make something of an example of her, the fair femme was still just a fledgling but by her own reckoning Nikki saw herself as a veteran, and wondered how this woman might deal with a woman like her. It was enough to make her want to march on down to whatever hole she crawled out of and do it right now, in fact…

~ It's more fun ~

#20Kanna Kusanagi 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:22 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Mmmmm, that so~... Now i'm kinda curious to meeting him? Feels like he'd be good to fuck shit up with~", Kanna grinned, half wandering what kind of men could be Jen's type but already expecting to be impressed by a guy who'd caught her eye. After all, the three of them had found themselves on the same page more often than not. Still... She was surprised to hear that Vampire stronger was that strong, her brow arching, "Shit, that so... Best be on the lookout. Still, if she's the type who doesn't like to strike first, that could be a weakness to exploit."

After all, the best fighters win battles before they even start, and if someone actively waits for a battle to start before making a move, they give you complete control over the flow of the battle itself. Granted, if the chick was really that strong, would be wise to not mess with her until they'd actually gotten stronger themselves:

"Yeeeeah took the words right outta my mouth. I mean, I ain't even a Vampire anymore so... What the fuck's she gonna do huh~?", Kanna smirked, letting her arm linger around her luscious lover. Even if she wasn't a Vampire anymore... She hadn't lost the bond she had with these two women, "Don't worry babe... She'll get her due~"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#21Jen 

Holly Jolly Xmas~ Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:40 am

Jen
Jen didnt expect that Nikki knew Elise. She wondered if there was a story to that. Though she first spoke to Kanna "Oh yeah he'd fuck shit up. He was a real chaotic type of guy. Knew how to start a ruckus. Tho something changed, not sure what though"
Now in regards to Nikki
"Say, have you ever encountered Elise? Is there a story Im missing?"

Sure Elise might have a strong rep, but even so. It just sounded the way Nikki spoke as if she had an encounter of her own against that woman and she wondered what happened there.
But she was glad her two vamp gals were there to support her. Well... one vamp. The other is sadly human, but still a vampire in Jens cold and undead heart
"Tho forget about all the vampire hunters and exes and whatnot. What did ya plan for today?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum